Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection (55503 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG / Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by kay29000(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
michlins:
can you celebrate good news. You won't die if you acknowledge that Buhari did well on this. You can go back to slamming him on another thread

Exactly.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Nicepoker(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your father carried headpan on the site
Buhari finished the project.

You can call GEJ and Obasanjo to commission it. Alaimore oshi.

Bridge that your fathers used 20 years to beg Pdp for, APC gave you in 8 years, you're now saying it is Lord Lugard who started the project.
See how you rushed in to mention his father.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by occfx: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
72 years after so called independence, they are still paying oyibo billions to build a simple bridge.

Fulani leadership that does not work by merit but by quota system.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Ezmans: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless APC
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God punish PDP I'll
God punish anyone shouting vote Obi and labour party
God punish miscreants, wailers and enemies of Nigeria
you don't have sence
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Villa12(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
yahoodetector:

All this your rantings on my comments won't stop you from crying in February. grin grin
Hahahahaha

No erection no referendum in AfghanEastern

Hahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Stronghold91: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Second Niger bridge was started by Obasanjo, all designs and geotechnical testing were done by Obasanjo. GEJ started actual construction
God bless President Muhammed buhari
GEJ did nothing in the south east
even in his home town. he did nothing
he spent all his time to please the hausas
hoping they will vote him again
for him to use the opportunity to lot Nigeria
but he was disappointed
obasanjo did nothing
buhari all the way
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:
You will NEVER see Raji Fasholas pictures as he commissions any other projects in igboland after 8 years as the Works Minister, apart from the commissioning of The Ziks mussoleum and of course this highly over dramatized Second Niger bridge! Do your research! Fashola did nothing in the South East. All the roads he pretended to be working on since 2015 are still being worked on as we speak. Infact, State governors in the East have now taken over the construction of federal roads over there while the federal government is busy doing road projects in Niger republic!

For the fact Jonathan did nothing except leave abandoned projects littered all over the country despite having so much money I commend buhari and fashola.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Hoodrat(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
They will forever build Bridges after bridges to keep you negroes slaving, under yoke of darkness until Black Christ steps in, y'all negroes minds is so far gone and destroyed to the point y'all cant figure out Babylon mindless games.

Isaiah 30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word , ( y'all hate the biblical instruction, the commandments of God on how a man ought to live) and trust in oppression ( Y'all trust in foreign policies and system of oppression and the crooked politicians chosen by them to badly governed you ) and perverseness, and stay thereon: ( It is a perverse system of exploitation, genocide, theft, and tyranny but y'all love and trust in it hoping your vote can change things while ignoring the God of your father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob)

Verse 15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel ; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not. ( Meaning y'all dont want nothing to do with God commandments because your pastors told you the commandments are done away with, meanwhile God said keep my commandment and i wil fight for you as a nation)

……………………………….
Visit our website here ���‍��
https://israelunite.org
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by havigold(f): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=119163856]Children of hate and perdition won't like this...they will still have reasons to attack this credible development that can improve their endless shithole profile. Offspring of the shishiless are hard to please.[/quote

You sound too bittered and pained for this, life and road projects will always be commissioned monthly and yearly by any responsible government,either state or federal.
Your words and support on this,seem like this is the first miracle that this Govt this for 8 years.
No doubt good things deserve self praise..
In this Nigerians are thankful..
You could reply back with HATEFUL COMMENTS , believe me I will not respond nor read them.
# no hate speech
# good things deserve praises
# embrace love and not projects ....
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Ezmans: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Igboslayer:
Children of hate and perdition won't like this...they will still have reasons to attack this credible development that can improve their endless shithole profile. Offspring of the shishiless are hard to please.
it is only a lazy person that is easy to please
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by OgatheTop: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF
God Bless APC

God punish PDP

Thunder Fire your mama
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by alobright17(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Nazgul:

Built a federal university in Ebonyi state, started the 2nd Niger bridge even though he didn't complete it.

He appointed two Igbos at the same time to head the army and the Navy. Rear Admiral D.J. Ezeoba was CNS, and General Ihejirika was the COAS.

He introduced Innoson technology into the realms of the Nigerian military apparatchik, Air force included.

Onye Ala I hope you can read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by OgatheTop: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Igboslayer:
Children of hate and perdition won't like this...they will still have reasons to attack this credible development that can improve their endless shithole profile. Offspring of the shishiless are hard to please.

Worthless fool
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by havigold(f): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your father carried headpan on the site
Buhari finished the project.

You can call GEJ and Obasanjo to commission it. Alaimore oshi.

Bridge that your fathers used 20 years to beg Pdp for, APC gave you in 8 years, you're now saying it is Lord Lugard who started the project.

Hello wicked facts ...
It is said that NOISE is not MUSIC ,rather EMPTY BARREL always makes LOUD NOISE.
This interpretation is yours for you to ponder on, am not here to brag right,neither am I a keyboard queen or king, nor any politician hand tool as you mentioned in your username wicked facts,I will choose TRUEFACTS because it protray transparency and true expression of one's right to freedom on good virtues..
Nigerians are delighted about this project no argument on this,but you are a living witness if it will be effective in basic economic commodities so that you and I will be able to have more to give sir/ ma...
Lest I forget , you can respond to me through hateful comments, I will not reply nor read them because Nigeria has moved to a better place ..
# give peace and hope a chance
# pray for the nation
# facts communicates better to the people than wicked facts.
# no hate
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by femtex007(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Second Niger bridge was started by Obasanjo, all designs and geotechnical testing were done by Obasanjo. GEJ started actual construction
It's a lie
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by xukwaa: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Some people
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by femtex007(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2022
owobokiri:
You will NEVER see Raji Fasholas pictures as he commissions any other projects in igboland after 8 years as the Works Minister, apart from the commissioning of The Ziks mussoleum and of course this highly over dramatized Second Niger bridge! Do your research! Fashola did nothing in the South East. All the roads he pretended to be working on since 2015 are still being worked on as we speak. Infact, State governors in the East have now taken over the construction of federal roads over there while the federal government is
busy doing road projects in Niger republic!
Enugu to aba nko
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by ofwest47(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2022
A job well done, Buhari remains the best President Nigeria ever had.
See the South East, South South South West and North East North West and North Central super projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by zudozz: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Kewtt:

You're a proper Igbo man. God bless you.

Amen!

God bless you too!

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by jelel6: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Nazgul:

Built a federal university in Ebonyi state, started the 2nd Niger bridge even though he didn't complete it.

He appointed two Igbos at the same time to head the army and the Navy. Rear Admiral D.J. Ezeoba was CNS, and General Ihejirika was the COAS.

He introduced Innoson technology into the realms of the Nigerian military apparatchik, Air force included.

What a massive achievement grin
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by alizma: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Actual construction on paper right, why shame no dey catch una self? There somethings that if you don't know want to say, you just pass by and act as if you don't know the topic of discussion. Wisdom they say is the act of listening even when you had preferred or tempted to talk

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Grgt0n: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Good for strategic city of Onitsha
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF
God Bless APC

God punish PDP
Ameeee woooo grin grin grin
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Wickedfacts: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2022
havigold:

Hello wicked facts ...
It is said that NOISE is not MUSIC ,rather EMPTY BARREL always makes LOUD NOISE.
This interpretation is yours for you to ponder on, am not here to brag right,neither am I a keyboard queen or king, nor any politician hand tool as you mentioned in your username wicked facts,I will choose TRUEFACTS because it protray transparency and true expression of one's right to freedom on good virtues..
Nigerians are delighted about this project no argument on this,but you are a living witness if it will be effective in basic economic commodities so that you and I will be able to have more to give sir/ ma...
Lest I forget , you can respond to me through hateful comments, I will not reply nor read them because Nigeria has moved to a better place ..
# give peace and hope a chance
# pray for the nation
# facts communicates better to the people than wicked facts.
# no hate

Let me ask you a few questions.

Do you live in the South East?
When last did you visit Onitsha?
Apart from the Niger bridge, which other bridge links the South East directly from the Ports of Lagos?
Are road infrastructure able to stimulate economic activities?
If this bridge facilitates movement between the SE and other parts of Nigeria, does it improve commerce?

If you can answer the questions, you have answered the bolded part of your post.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Wickedfacts: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Nicepoker:
See how you rushed in to mention his father.

When a child refuses to imbibe commonsense from home, we knock him on the head and send him home to learn commonsense.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

And did he GEJ completed it ? The player that scored the goal takes the credit ! cool cool cool if e pain you say Buhari complete am ! Just climb on top the bridge dive and draown ! Finished tongue
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Toybiz: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Only children of hate,failure,bastards will never appreciate progress. They see nothing good in others & that's they will forever remain at the bottom. They shall never smell the top position as long as nigeria exist.

Get ready to hear the sad news of obi loss.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by pocom35: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Nazgul:
This is the only major project this administration did in the entire South East and I heard that there would be tolls would be collected on the bridge. This means that technically, the South Easterners are paying for that bridge. So what's all the noise about?

Buhari constructed rail system to Niger. When the entire South East doesn't have a single rail line linking any state, despite how business oriented they are.

This is one of the things that's fueling this agitation of Biafra. If you can't recognize us as Nigerians, let us go it's that simple.

The only rail project by this government is Lagos Ibadan.. warri itakpe and Kaduna to Kano which is ongoing..there is no such thing as a rail to Niger republic..it is a lie..

Otherwise post pictures of the project let Nairalanders see..how come we always say updates on every rail project except the non existing one to Niger

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by basybasy: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Government is a continuum
This Apc government should stop being stupid

This is to say we all know how it all started

Obasanjo administration conceived this whole thing or idea...then gej started it
Why your Obj and GDluck Jonathan did not finish it. Yeye people. Very ingrate. I curse our forefathers that joined igbos land with Nigeria. Igbos will never be contended, we know them. PDP WC they have bn following since, what does PDP do for them? Useless people
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by ZooOga: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2022
I was hoping to log in and see a NLer snapping some pics of being one of the first SE citizens to cross the bridge at 12:01 am. I guess it's not safe to be out at this hour of the night/morning wink
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by olamike02: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

GEJ ko Jack ni. Everything GEJ did was on paper. He only did the sod turning and nothing more. How many pillars were erected under the clueless one. PDP that couldn't complete their Wadata house despite raising more money than needed for its completion will never have done anything significantly if they were in power. BAT is the game changer.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by basybasy: 12:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Toybiz:
Only children of hate,failure,bastards will never appreciate progress. They see nothing good in others & that's they will forever remain at the bottom. They shall never smell the top position as long as nigeria exist.

Get ready to hear the sad news of obi loss.
Don't expect bad people to appreciate good things. We know igbos, they will never be contended. All what they want is to bring down Zooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.