Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) (960 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa / Wow Pictures! Squatting Nigerian Woman & Relatives Evicted From SA Army Building / British Coach Jailed For 25years In UAE For Possession Of Cannabis Oil(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Free cooking oil is making a trip from South Africa to Zimbabwe very pleasant after a bus gifted each passenger with a 2-litre bottle of oil.

This will be one less grocery item to worry about for the passengers who opt to use the services of the bus company.

However, many wonder where the supply of cooking oil comes from because a couple of months ago a cooking oil manufacturer lost tons of stock after it was raided by armed criminals.

Without insinuating anything, Sunfoil manufacturer, Willowton Group took to social media to offer a whopping R100 000 reward to any person that would lead them to the successful apprehension and recovery of their stolen goods. According to the company, a substantial quantity of 2L Sunfoil cooking oil was taken.

The Willowton Group also requested the general public and trade to refrain from purchasing these stolen goods.

However, in less than a week, the Willowton Group made progress in the recovery of its stolen Sunfoil oil stock.

The company reported that a pallet of Sunfoil cooking oil 2L stock was recovered in a foreign-owned superette located in the Vaal Triangle region, which was identified by the stolen good batch codes.

The company urged anyone with information about the stolen goods to report this to 082 888 7813 and all information will be treated with the strictest confidence.

Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
The twist? Two months ago 3 truckloads of cooking oil were raided by armed criminals.

Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by marlow1962(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Africans and poverty, yet they feel relaxed.
Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by Franzinni: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
It is not that the black man lacks the will to become... But it is that he lacks the will to know how to become.

All these men have a reality where they are very rich and successful but life has beaten them into accepting what is as what he is.

His greatest fear is that he is powerful beyond measure.

Life is a game ... Play or get played either way the game stays on!

1 Like

Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by PoliteActivist: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Franzinni:
It is not that the black man lacks the will to become... But it is that he lacks the will to know how to become.

All these men have a reality where they are very rich and successful but life has beaten them into accepting what is as what he is.

His greatest fear is that he is powerful beyond measure.

Life is a game ... Play or get played either way the game stays on!

All this you're yarning na wash.
It all boils down to LUCK!
It just SEEMS to us not to be so
Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by Franzinni: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

All this you're yarning na wash.
It all boils down to LUCK!
It just SEEMS to us not to be so
what is luck my G... Can you define it in a way that eliminates some kind of preparation?

The amount of opportunities that surround every single person each day is enough to change a person's life instantly... But most are never prepared so luck, even when it hits them in the head they still won't notice ...

Case in point ... If you decide you want to become a professional in any profession today , there is nothing to hinder you besides a smart phone and internet, google the topic and it is all there ... So why then do you think Africans especially are light years behind the others even when the playing field is even thanks to technology?

Boils down to the individual and his or her place in the collective.

1 Like

Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by PoliteActivist: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Franzinni:
what is luck my G... Can you define it in a way that eliminates some kind of preparation?

The amount of opportunities that surround every single person each day is enough to change a person's life instantly... But most are never prepared so luck, even when it hits them in the head they still won't notice ...

Case in point ... If you decide you want to become a professional in any profession today , there is nothing to hinder you besides a smart phone and internet, google the topic and it is all there ... So why then do you think Africans especially are light years behind the others even when the playing field is even thanks to technology?

Boils down to the individual and his or her place in the collective.

My G you asked me to define luck then went on yarning. You for wait make I define luck.

Luck is where you were born, parents you were given, environment and people you were exposed to, the type of brain you were given, the type of looks and personality you were given.

Unless you somehow had a hand in creating yourself and deciding these other things, then it's all LUCK.
It just SEEMS to us not to be so!
Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by Franzinni: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My G you asked me to define luck then went on yarning. You for wait make I define luck.

Luck is where you were born, parents you were given, environment and people you were exposed to, the type of brain you were given, the type of looks and personality you were given.

Unless you somehow had a hand in creating yourself and deciding these other things, then it's all LUCK.
It just SEEMS to us not to be so!
calm down brother ... These things are not luck, the fact that you didn't creat yourself doesn't mean you were lucky to be born. After all you were not created ... No body alive or dead was created at any point in time, we all grew... No body just dropped from the factory like a machine ... Even as a sperm, you had to fight with billions of other sperms to become the victorious one to fertilize the egg... Think my G !

You didn't even answer my question before you just begin all the yarnings! What is luck, without some type of preparation? Even if 1 million dollars worth of precious stone fall on your head right now, as long as you don't KNOW!!! You would rather be rolling on the ground, holding your head and crying about the stone that hit your head ... Instead of jumping for joy that you are lucky to be hit by a precious stone ... Do you understand ? Becasue I am getting the argument vibe from you already and I will be frank with you chief, when ever I comment, I only state my point of view, I have no interest in making others be convinced, I just express my thoughts. So if you have a need to be right, then you are .....

You might say I am wrong but.... It just SEEMS to be so!

1 Like

Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by PoliteActivist: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Franzinni:
calm down brother ... These things are not luck, the fact that you didn't creat yourself doesn't mean you were lucky to be born. After all you were not created ... No body alive or dead was created at any point in time, we all grew... No body just dropped from the factory like a machine ... Even as a sperm, you had to fight with billions of other sperms to become the victorious one to fertilize the egg... Think my G !

You didn't even answer my question before you just begin all the yarnings! What is luck, without some type of preparation? Even if 1 million dollars worth of precious stone fall on your head right now, as long as you don't KNOW!!! You would rather be rolling on the ground, holding your head and crying about the stone that hit your head ... Instead of jumping for joy that you are lucky to be hit by a precious stone ... Do you understand ? Becasue I am getting the argument vibe from you already and I will be frank with you chief, when ever I comment, I only state my point of view, I have no interest in making others be convinced, I just express my thoughts. So if you have a need to be right, then you are .....

You might say I am wrong but.... It just SEEMS to be so!

My nig from the rant you are obviously the one that needs to calm down cheesy
Calmly, unemotionally look at things. Try not to be blinded by the way things SEEM to be. You gave example of sperm but didn't think it through. How many trillions of sperm did your dad spill b4 you. Then after the egg is fertilized all the trillions of sperm he poured into your mum were out of luck. That word again, LUCK!
Your million dollar example did not even go far enough. People win millions of dollars then loose it all - because of the type of person they are (which they didn't determine). On the other hand, some people born into abject poverty...
It's all LUCK!
Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by Franzinni: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My nig from the rant you are obviously the one that needs to calm down cheesy
Calmly, unemotionally look at things. Try not to be blinded by the way things SEEM to be. You gave example of sperm but didn't think it through. How many trillions of sperm did your dad spill b4 you. Then after the egg is fertilized all the trillions of sperm he poured into your mum were out of luck. That word again, LUCK!
Your million dollar example did not even go far enough. People win millions of dollars then loose it all - because of the type of person they are (which they didn't determine). On the other hand, some people born into abject poverty...
It's all LUCK!

Try and read my last comment well ... Maybe sometime, some day ... You will get it... As for now at least I understand what you are trying to say ... It's an interesting point of view. I do not agree but at least I see where you are coming from.... I guess that too is .....LUCK.

grin grin grin
Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by PoliteActivist: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Franzinni:

Try and read my last comment well ... Maybe sometime, some day ... You will get it... As for now at least I understand what you are trying to say ... It's an interesting point of view. I do not agree but at least I see where you are coming from.... I guess that too is .....LUCK.

grin grin grin

You finally get it!
When you remove all the superficial stuff and get down to the bottom of things, it's all luck.
But of course 99.99% of people would mindlessly parrot the old aphorism - "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS LUCK!"
Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by Franzinni: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You finally get it!
When you remove all the superficial stuff and get down to the bottom of things, it's all luck.
But of course 99.99% of people would mindlessly parrot the old aphorism - "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS LUCK!"

Gosh!!! Oh well ... lipsrsealed
Re: Company Gifts Zimbabweans Traveling from SA With Questionable Cooking Oil (PICS) by GeneralPula: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2022
At least, it was done out of kind gesture until this fraud below..

(1) (Reply)

Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos / Nigerian Woman Arrested With 4.26kg Of Methamphetamine In India / Have You Ever Had A Gun Pointed At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.