Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari (66032 Views)

Tinubu In France With Gilbert Chagoury / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by YourNextLevel(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2022
He watched it that's why Morocco lost. Go and ask Anthony Joshua and Nigerian football team

If you know you know
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Kingcalls:
Buhari abeg congratulate Argentina for reaching the final
cheesy cheesy
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by joyandfaith: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Morocco fall my hands abeg...

Experienced team usually wins world cup. Moroccans played well. Experience matters in football..
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by 8stargeneral: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Buhari can't name 4 players from each team and club they played
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Samunique(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2022
socialmediaman:
Most of them are probably pretending they watch football. They may not even fully understand the game grin grin
I.e .............. grin

Bad guy cheesy
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by zolajpower: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Bankowner:
What were you expecting? That they would beat the defending champions black and silly?

I salute their courage and fight bro! They played against a more experienced side but never gave up till the end.
Plus some dia key players re either on suspension or injury . They tried , there first defeat since the world cup qualifiers . They ve only conceded a goal bf this semifinal and was an own goal .
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by nathyx(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Gas price is almost hitting 1k per kg all buhari can do is watch match with biden chai

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by wizelink(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Biden don force presdo buhari watch football match. Wetin he sabi for the game
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Use your head, he only mentioned the PM because he was from Morocco and it's Morocco match.

How many of them were in the room for you to have signified Buhari out as unrecognized angry
NotKnown:
Chai...

See finish

But Biden never recognized that PMB was there, even though he was there cheesy
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by BlessT33: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Wetin carry them gather one place?
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:
In 6 months time,

This sick and mentally empty thing called Buhari would no longer be in charge of Nigeria...

That thought alone is encouraging and exciting to every well meaning Nigerian...

[b]And after 8 years of hardship and misery, Nigerians do not deserve Buhari
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Kingcalls:
Buhari abeg congratulate FRANCE for reaching the final

grin

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Passionate888:
Buhari sef
grin

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by aleju1(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Gay president nd failed president what do u expect.

;DGay president nd failed president what do u expect.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Flamemignon1(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Goodmanamen:
Football unite the world but your gay,lesbianism bills you passed into law brings disunity
Yea right, football also brings disunity,they are arguing and it even gets to blows too
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Nsonaso(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Na understatement.

Cup when them suppose bring for us.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by desiredhome: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:
In 6 months time,

This sick and mentally empty thing called Buhari would no longer be in charge of Nigeria...

That thought alone is encouraging and exciting to every well meaning Nigerian...

And after 8 years of hardship and misery, Nigerians do not deserve Buhari 2.0 (Tinubu)

Nigerians do not deserve the APC

Thïefnubu and his useless Party must be rejected massively in the upcoming General Elections..
Children of hate....... the reason Nigeria will always remain slaves/poor..........

The more you hate an innocent man, the more your frustration continues.........
One good thing I like about Buhari is him no send these his haters..... grin grin grin grin
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by zudozz: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:

No time wey they for beat France. I love wt they have been able achieved but at the semi-final stage, its not possible for Morocco to beat France even if they replay d match 10 times!
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Bankowner:
What were you expecting? That they would beat the defending champions black and silly?

I salute their courage and fight bro! They played against a more experienced side but never gave up till the end.

Well, considering they dumped out a former world champion in the second round.(plus topping their group, when most analysts had them finishing third)...I don't blame some people for having hope.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by sameks08(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2022
see where they park bubu I'm sure say he no de see that TV
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Tinymayour: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2022
They all played well.. Nah ziyech failed to put them back into d game
Okoroawusa:
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Bimpe29: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Soccer is the true unifier.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by shugamummy: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Buhari country was not fit to watch the ball. He prefers his neighbor who have toiled to make his home comfortable so that others can come over
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Realist777: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:
In 6 months time,

And after 8 years of hardship and misery, Nigerians do not deserve Buhari 2.0 (Tinubu)

Thïefnubu and his useless Party must be rejected massively in the upcoming General Elections..
What would you do if you have someone insult your father like this
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by rollywise(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Can these guys really watch a match for 90 mins?
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Allisgud: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2022
During peter obi tenure super eagle will carry world cup
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by yahoodetector: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2022
I am happy France won!

When I see Nigerians and Black Africans rooting for Morocco, it disgusts me.

These people are racists and never see themselves as Africans.

The coach confirmed it with his words during the press conference.

Even Al-Jazeera said it again that the are the first Arab nation to ever play a World Cup Semi Final.

Africans and bútt-lícking

1 Like

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by just2endowed: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Kingcalls:
Buhari abeg congratulate Argentina for reaching the final

Bad Bella and badluck... grin
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Basicend: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:
In 6 months time,

If you call Buhari Sick, what do you want to call Tinubu.

Atleast Buhari's hands are not shaking.

Atleast Buhari can answer some questions from people quite logically.

Atleast you can see him sitting there among eminent people and interacting with them as a sane fellow. .

Tinubu cannot do any of these things. .
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by sholla20(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Biden my guy. Abeg Use Style Lecture These Afri Leaders Small. Na beg I dey beg you o.

Need A photographer for Birthday Shoot, Pre-wedding, Parties or Events? Am here. WhatsApp Me 08134556637

I also Make Cool Graphics Designs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.