Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari (65999 Views)

Tinubu In France With Gilbert Chagoury / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by oyebolaidris: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
I feel your pains bro, sorry destiny did not favour you.
Lollszz

[1quote author=Zelenskyy post=119164992]In 6 months time,

This sick and mentally empty thing called Buhari would no longer be in charge of Nigeria...

That thought alone is encouraging and exciting to every well meaning Nigerian...

And after 8 years of hardship and misery, Nigerians do not deserve Buhari 2.0 (Tinubu)

Nigerians do not deserve the APC

Thïefnubu and his useless Party must be rejected massively in the upcoming General Elections..[/quote]
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by ayo2008: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
I hope he understood what he is watching?
Shai!
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by zomby(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari -

Only God knows whether Buhari understood what was going on.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Truthdeypain: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okealaaye:

Eboe boy, to think that you claim to be a Christian! You call a man who's old enough to be your father This Thing! A man made in the image and likeness of God Almighty! May God prevent Nigeria from having an Eboe partisan as president, ever.

You this oloriburuku and your holier than thou stupidity, Everything abut you people is slimy and deceitful, bendy and hypocritical..

No Ogun go kill you and your double faced hypocritical self, Snakes...

You have done more than anything you accuse that fellow of, you have said some of the vilest things on this forum. You have cursed and cursed the shit out of people who are older and better than any elderly person you can call family, simply because they are IGBOS..

Your heart and your words and riddled with eternal hate and pain and aggression that can never be explained and understood for the tribe you were born to hate.

Useless worthless hating shit eater. Spits!
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by ejieddy: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Make Buhari no mess for there o... Make him no fall Naija or Africa hands grin grin shocked cool wink
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Truthdeypain: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Napata77:

Honestly, even the way they talk is so heartless and spiteful. God forbid these IPOB sympathisers taste any power in Nigeria.

Traitors.

Worthless set of imbec.iles.

Of course I hardly reply idiots..

But i will have you know that you and your worthless IGBO hating shit eaters, will forever remain worthless and will continue to be fools..

You sound like a total and complete looser. Okpo.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You this oloriburuku and your holier than thou stupidity, Everything abut you people is slimy and deceitful, bendy and hypocritical..

No Ogun go kill you and your double faced hypocritical self, Snakes...

You have done more than anything you accuse that fellow of, you have said some of the vilest things on this forum. You have cursed and cursed the shit out of people who are older and better than any elderly person you can call family, simply because they are IGBOS..

Your heart and your words and riddled with eternal hate and pain and aggression that can never be explained and understood for the tribe you were born to hate.

Useless worthless hating shit eater. Spits!

E pain Eboe boy from the Land of Read Earth that brings forth yam and cassava tubers that are as slim as the little finger of a toddler and corn rolls that are as scattered Eze agadi nwayi. Erosion ridden landscape Afghaneastern. No presidency for you this time and any other time. You'll wail, pine and mourn - it shall avail nix! Not until you learn humility and accept that Father na Baba!
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Streetdreamx(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
PMB trying to find Ahmed Musa in the screen, because that's the only name he's familiar with.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by planetx: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
100bonus89:
That match was played 4:am Washington DC time
Not true, 2pm in the afternoon Washington time.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by unclenna(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
silami:
“ It was a great honor to watch today’s World Cup match alongside Prime Minister Akhannouch of Morocco.
No matter who you’re rooting for, it was remarkable to watch how much this team has been able to achieve.”
Y did d allow Bubu to watch d match. Em badluck don make Morocco lose
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2022
oyebolaidris:
I feel your pains bro, sorry destiny did not favour you.
Lollszz

Same way Destiny did not favour your sorry suffering ass ...

You that is dying in silence due to the pain that this useless government inflicted on Nigerians.

You still get mouth to talk trash

Mtchewww

Lolzz
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Cesearleo:
obituarist sorry go hug transformer,continue wailing tinubu is coming another 8years loading

Mumu number one....

I am not Obidient..

Tinubu would never smell the Aso Rock Villa as President...
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2022
fk001:

The sick and empty thing is better than and achieve more than your father and your entire ancestors plus your future offspring combine.

So what are you trying to tell us again?

I am trying to tell you that you are a Bigger Fool and a Beast if you can call someone that is a National disgrace and catastrophe an Achiever..

Buhari has surely accomplished and achieved more than your useless impoverished lineage and bloodline...

You come from a family of "never do wells" and Buhari has proved to you in the last 7 years that you and your parents are critical failures...

Buhari with all his under Achievements, Mis-governance and Woeful performance have proved to you that your generation will end up as mediocres and "never do wells"

You Idiot...

With all the problems that Nigerians are facing, you can still with a straight face defend this useless, wicked government and party

Probably Because of Tribalism or Religion

Na thunder go fire you ...

BATStard
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 12:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Basicend:

If you call Buhari Sick, what do you want to call Tinubu.

Atleast Buhari's hands are not shaking.

Atleast Buhari can answer some questions from people quite logically.

Atleast you can see him sitting there among eminent people and interacting with them as a sane fellow. .

Tinubu cannot do any of these things. .

Very True

That is why the BATStard must not be voted for...

Nigerians cannot afford to go from frying pan to Fire

Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 1:01am On Dec 16, 2022
Realist777:

What would you do if you have someone insult your father like this

Look into the mirror and answer your question yourself...
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2022
desiredhome:

Children of hate....... the reason Nigeria will always remain slaves/poor..........

The more you hate an innocent man, the more your frustration continues.........
One good thing I like about Buhari is him no send these his haters..... grin grin grin grin

Children of Senseless Slaves

Since when has stating the obvious translated to hating someone

Buhari is sick and he is the commander in chief of Medical Tourism in Nigeria...

He is mentally empty and Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world is a testament of his weak mental health condition ..

Only Slaves that are dying in silence like yourself will continue to support a failed and useless government...
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Okealaaye:

Eboe boy, to think that you claim to be a Christian! You call a man who's old enough to be your father This Thing! A man made in the image and likeness of God Almighty! May God prevent Nigeria from having an Eboe partisan as president, ever.

Mumu....

I am not Igbo

Your comment just revealed your deep seated hatred for Igbo people

You tribal bigot

And whether I am Christian or not will not stop me from calling a spade a spade...

Buhari is Sick.

Buhari is not mentally sound to lead a nation like Nigeria, that is why there is so much hardship in the land..

That is why there is so many failed promises after 7 years of the APC

This is not a name calling contest , but stating the obvious

So carry your frustrated hypocritical posture and face Bush
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by orisa37: 5:52am On Dec 16, 2022
IT'S N1000:$1.
ABUJA IS BURNING!!!
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by orisa37: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2022
IT'S HOT IN ASO VILLA.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by orisa37: 5:57am On Dec 16, 2022
THE ISHMAELITES ARE WINNING THE CURSE IN GENESIS 16:12.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by fk001(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zelenskyy:

I am trying to tell you that you are a Bigger Fool and a Beast if you can call someone that is a National disgrace and catastrophe an Achiever..

Buhari has surely accomplished and achieved more than your useless impoverished lineage and bloodline...

You come from a family of "never do wells" and Buhari has proved to you in the last 7 years that you and your parents are critical failures...

Buhari with all his under Achievements, Mis-governance and Woeful performance have proved to you that your generation will end up as mediocres and "never do wells"

You Idiot...

With all the problems that Nigerians are facing, you can still with a straight face defend this useless, wicked government and party

BATStard

Lol a failure that govern your useless self and your failed ancestors, I can bet that your father can't even come LGA councillor shoe but here you are busy making mouth.

Get ready for another 8 years of wailing because Tinubu or Atiku will certainly be your next president
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by fk001(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zelenskyy:

You Idiot...

BATStard

Lol a failure that govern your useless self and your failed ancestors, I can bet that your father can't even come LGA councillor shoe but here you are busy making mouth.

Get ready for another 8 years of wailing because Tinubu or Atiku will certinly be your next president.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
fk001:

Get ready for another 8 years of wailing because Tinubu or Atiku will certinly be your next president.

I said it before that you are a Bigger Fool

You replied my comments with insults because you thought I am Igbo and Obidient

You are Nothing more than a Confused,
useless tribal bigot..

I am fully Atikulated....

The PDP is taking over the helms of Affairs once again...

You can look into the mirror and Recite those insults to yourself...
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Realist777: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Look into the mirror and answer your question yourself...
Lol, you can actually express your dissatisfaction without necessarily insulting or hating anyone.
And the truth is, people like you would do worse if you are given the power but because you are not yet opportune, you use any slightest opportunity to blame and insult
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Zelenskyy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Realist777:

Lol, you can actually express your dissatisfaction without necessarily insulting or hating anyone.
And the truth is, people like you would do worse if you are given the power but because you are not yet opportune, you use any slightest opportunity to blame and insult

Shut up your Gutter

Small boy....

What have the idiots you support done with the power handed to them.

Nigerians are better off in 2014 than they are today...

Yet Ass lickers like you will still come online and defend rubbish..

Get lost
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Realist777: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your Gutter

Small boy....

What have the idiots you support done with the power handed to them.

Yet Ass lickers like you will still come online and defend rubbish..

Get lost
Lol, I'm 23 years old and you call me a small boy?
Well, I can see from the way you haul insults at any slight opportunity that your mama had an unfortunate 9 months having you in her womb and after giving birth to you she lacked what it takes to raise a child with good morals.
You are shouting Obi! Obi! Obi! the same way you shout to sell fake things to people all in the name of hustle. Obi is a fake ass mutherfucker that can't e even rule his followers not to talk of ruling Nigeria.
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Realist777: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your Gutter

Small boy...

What have the idiots you support done with the power handed to them?

Yet Ass lickers like you will still come online and defend rubbish.

Get lost
Bearing the name of a president that is currently serving as an experimental war rat by using his people as casualties of the war between Russia and the West is enough to know who you are!
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by Realist777: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Look at this useless son of a smelling Prostitute...

You are not just a Bastard but a Slave...

You are a Slave to Stupidity and humongous foolishness.

Where did you see me shout Obi..... You Useless idiot

I am fully Atikulated and the PDP is taking over the helms of Affairs once again

FYI.... Your Ashawo Mama gave birth to you in the Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals....

You are the product of one of such sexual encounters...

Animalistic genes flows in you that is why you behave like an Animal all over Nairaland...

24 years ago,

Your Ashawo Mama was busy sleeping with Apes and their human handlers. That was how she conceived you....... a Bastard

The Fool you call daddy is not your real father.

Ask your Ashawo Mama to reveal to you the Ape she slept with 24 years ago.

You are the product of a mixture of Ape and human sperm that fertilised the HIV AIDS infected eggs from your useless Ashawo Mama...

Your Ashawo Mama gave you HIV AIDS at birth and you will die as an AIDS patient..

An old man like you think that sense is equal to the number of years you have spent in this life but you have clearly shown us how you have managed to accumulate foolishness with with your whole life.
The kind of abusive words you used in this your comment shows how retarded you are in thinking and how close you are to the life you described. Please show this our exchange to your mom, wife and children to see how proud they are to have you in their family.
Old fool!
Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by lexy2014: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2023
zomby:
President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari -

Only God knows whether Buhari understood what was going on.

But Tinubu said buhari is Nigeria's only solution. Are you saying that Tinubu didn't know what he was saying when he said the following about buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.