Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (682274 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1887) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Stoplying:

What is hypocritical in what I said ?
Dude, you are a basket case.
You can reply my question of where the hypocrisy is (which you should have shown without need for me to ask) but apart from that I don't need your toxicity.
Shut up here you're the Toxic fellow, just parading around the thread issuing commands and boasting about beign a French citizen, just shut your dirty trap stupid Mugu, Useless empty drum, I can see you're suffering from inferiority complex and Narcissist personality disorder, the good news is, I have your time stupid brain dead He Goat

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
Stoplying:

Look, I don't like to discuss fairytales like religions. It doesn't move the world forward.
You don't have to like to discuss what others like to discuss.
Live and let live. You're not the only atheist on this thread.

You may love your own fairytales, but as you can see, you are entering fights with others because of your own fairytales and their different fairytales.
Very funny coming from you. If I can get a thousand naira note for all the fights and insults you throw around this thread here and there, I'll be richer than Dangote. Your condescending insults basically revolves around "I'm in France, I'm a French citizen, I've met everyone around the world, I'm smarter than most Nigerians". Come on, brah.

So since you are unable to evolve your mind into realising that you can do without fairytales, at least leave your fairytales at home. Your relationship with the imaginary guy in the sky is between you and your imaginary friend. It has nothing to do with anybody else !
What you deride as a fairy tale is the most cherished faith and values of of most people. The Palestinians you supported here will not hesitate to kill you if you insult their religion or their prophet the way you're doing now. I'm an atheist too, but I understand that religion is important to most people in the world. Religion offers to many people what atheism can never offer. So learn to live and let live.

Phew! I'm done.
You can start throwing your prideful insults now!

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡The Israeli Minister of National Security and Leader of the “Otzma Yehudit” Party, Itamar Ben-Gvir has stated that he and at least 6 Members of the Knesset will Leave the Coalition Government if any kind of Permanent Ceasefire is Agreed upon with Hamas; further stating that Hamas must be Totally Eliminated if the “Black Sabbath Disaster” is to not happen again.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
aumeehn:
Shut up here you're the Toxic fellow, just parading around the thread issuing commands and boasting about beign a French citizen, just shut your dirty trap stupid Mugu, Useless empty drum, I can see you're suffering from inferiority complex and Narcissist personality disorder, the good news is, I have your time stupid brain dead He Goat
In this your mountain of insults, you didn't come up with a substantiation of your "hypocrisy" accusation. 🤣
I guess something is troubling you.
I guess anybody who thought you were a reasonable person to talk to has now seen proof that you are a fool.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡More than 800,000 student loan borrowers are set to receive a message from President Biden Tuesday afternoon.

"I hope this relief gives you a little more breathing room," Biden's email states.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
lanre316:

What you deride as a fairy tale is the most cherished faith and values of of most people. The Palestinians you supported here will not hesitate to kill you if you insult their religion or their prophet the way you're doing now.
That is the big difference between you and I. I do not see all Palestinians as terrorist, and you clearly do. In fact you see all Muslims as terrorists.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Stoplying:

That is the big difference between you and I. I do not see all Palestinians as terrorist, and you clearly do. In fact you see all Muslims as terrorists.

Strawman fallacy.

Nice try at deflection.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡The Palestinian resistance factions, Al-Qassam Brigades and Saraya al-Quds hand over the fifth batch of Israeli captives in Gaza as part of the ceasefire agreement.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stefan00: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
lanre316:

You don't have to like to discuss what others like to discuss.
Live and let live. You're not the only atheist on this thread.

Very funny coming from you. If I can get a thousand naira note for all the fights and insults you throw around this thread here and there, I'll be richer than Dangote. Your condescending insults basically revolves around "I'm in France, I'm a French citizen, I've met everyone around the world, I'm smarter than most Nigerians". Come on, brah.

What you deride as a fairy tale is the most cherished faith and values of of most people. The Palestinians you supported here will not hesitate to kill you if you insult their religion or their prophet the way you're doing now. I'm an atheist too, but I understand that religion is important to most people in the world. Religion offers to many people what atheism can never offer. So learn to live and let live.

Phew! I'm done.
You can start throwing your prideful insults now!

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Always quick to throw insults, claims to be all knowing, calls news he doesn't like propagandas and always claiming he has all the facts

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Pope punishes Cardinal Burke in the second "radical action" against a conservative American prelate this month — AP

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Stefan00:

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Always quick to throw insults, claims to be all knowing, calls news he doesn't like propagandas and always claiming he has all the facts

You dey mind the boy? Deep-seated inferiority complex is troubling him, because no mentally stable human would have the need to always be boastful and condescending on an anonymous forum where nobody knows anybody's father. He needs to see a therapist. Seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡The administration of US President Joseph Biden has recently been plagued by internal divisions over the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, writes the "Wall Street Journal", referring to officials from the White House.

The division within the White House includes some of Biden's longtime, high-ranking aides and a number of junior staffers, the newspaper said, but added that even top advisers said the conflict threatened America's position.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Stoplying:

In this your mountain of insults, you didn't come up with a substantiation of your "hypocrisy" accusation. 🤣
I guess something is troubling you.
I guess anybody who thought you were a reasonable person to talk to has now seen proof that you are a fool.
Better go and get help, you're a Narcissist I wonder how people around you cope

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Hammas releases 12 female captives, including 10 Israelis, 2 foreign nationals as part of extended truce
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Olatunji1929: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Cancri:
I will cry because 90 percent of their victims are Christians.
And don't tell me to do any research. Because I know that 99.9991 percent of Muslims are totally bent on killing Christians
what a foolish comment!

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Restoring Libya's territorial integrity and sovereignty and reaching a nationwide consensus are now the priority for Libya - said Federation Council Speaker Valentina Matviyenko at a meeting with the head of Libya's Supreme State Council Mohammed Takala, who arrived in Russia at the invitation of the speaker of the upper house of parliament.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by AyoII(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
aumeehn:
You shut the fck up! you think this is your house where you give commands and orders? Just to make what clear? Are you the Alpha and Omega? The fck do you think you are? You shoukd learn to skip what doesn't concern you, don't force your Atheism down our Throats! I remember you telling me i don't even know what Islam is, you just move around claiming to be a walking Encyclopedia, please dey your lane

How dare you insult to our French citizen grin cheesy ; That's how he will be issuing insults allover the thread with his empty skull. Be talking in condescending manner here as if he feeeds any of us here. An 'All-knowing' bastard

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Flanker: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Stoplying:

People like you annoy me:
1. To prove your point you brought up a fake map (fake: not made by a contemporary of the period which is being described)
2. I said Algeria ! Not the "pre-colonial kingdoms" ! For example, Nigeria was created in 1914, whereas Benin kingdom/empire was already written about in the 15th century. Algeria is not "Numidian kingdoms" !
3. The worse is when you try to pass as my teacher ? Dude, my students are more educated than you !
4. I don't know if you are aware but the kingdoms of southern Africa also predate the southafrican state ! Please improve your comprehension of the written word.

Well that's so funny to read so much stupidities about my own country history . I will try call the history teachers i got at school and all Algerian historians , so they can take lessons about algerian history from you .

we will erase thousands years of civilisations , kingdoms . And thanks france for creating us grin .

Maybe for you , according to your funny vision England created your country. for us Algerians, France is just one of the many colonizers who briefly invaded our lands .

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
aumeehn:
yeah a fool just just like your useless father that couldn't pull out and save us from your stupidy and Toxicity.
1. This is why people in my position don't come down to this level. Because down here we meet dogs like you.
2. I wouldn't call your parents fools.
3. Fools would feel insulted if I called your parents fools, indeed only a dog can be the parent of a dog.
4. People are calling you and everybody of your religion terrorists. And you are here giving them matter to make a case. I told two people to keep quiet and stop fighting over their favourite fairytales. While the Christian has apologized to all in the forum, you are here trying to start a war for your imaginary guy in the sky. Isn't this making the case that you are a terrorist ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡The United States has paused the drone flights it was flying over Gaza, as part of the truce between Israel and Hamas, Pentagon says.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Flanker:

Well that's so funny to read so much stupidities about my own country history . I will try call the history teachers i got at school and all Algerian historians , so they can take lessons about algerian history from you .

we will erase thousands years of civilisations , kingdoms . And thanks france for creating us grin .

Maybe for you , according to your funny vision England created your country. for us Algerians, France is just one of the many colonizers who briefly invaded our lands .
History is not about feelings, Algeria is a creation of France. Deal with it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Hunter Biden offers to testify publicly in House inquiry
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡A top CIA official posted a pro-Palestine image on Facebook two weeks after Hamas attacked Israel, in a rare public political statement by a senior intelligence officer on a war that has sparked dissent within the Biden administration - FT

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
aumeehn:
Better go and get help, you're a Narcissist I wonder how people around you cope
Why erasing your initial message ? you have already shown proof of your aggression. You have proven that you are a terrorist, and now you go back and erase your message and replace it with something else ?
🤣
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but this one here is a terrorist. What a pity.
The Christian fighting you was right about you in particular. You are a mentally ill savage dog.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Hamas hands over Israeli citizen Mia Leimberg with her dog to the Red Cross.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Production of the first unmanned sea drones for the Russian Army has begun.

It is reported that the first drones will arrive at the Ministry of Defense before the end of the year and will be tested in the war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Russian Su-57 to Start Using Mini-Drones.

"Mini-UAVs which can be used for a variety of purposes have been created for the Su-57, which the aircraft will be able to carry on an external sling and in the fuselage so that they can be dropped during a flight.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡British PM Sunak cancels meeting with Greek PM in row over Parthenon sculptures.

Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis accused his British counterpart Rishi Sunak of cancelling a scheduled meeting in London on Tuesday in a diplomatic row over the status of the Parthenon Sculptures.

Greece has repeatedly asked the British Museum to permanently return the 2,500-year-old sculptures that British diplomat Lord Elgin removed from the Parthenon temple in the early 19th century when he was ambassador to the Ottoman Empire.

A British government official, who asked not to be named, said the row over the marbles meant it was not suitable for the meeting to go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Yemen Houhtis is asking Saudi Arabia to allow its soldiers to pass through and go to Israel

A massive invasion force of over 10,000 Houthis is planning to march 1600km and storm Israel's borders.

More than 10 thousand Yemeni troops marching along Yemen's northern border in solidarity with Palestine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Yemen Houhtis is asking Saudi Arabia to allow its soldiers to pass through and go to Israel

A massive invasion force of over 10,000 Houthis is planning to march 1600km and storm Israel's borders.

More than 10 thousand Yemeni troops marching along Yemen's northern border in solidarity with Palestine.
so how do they feed this 10k houthis ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The Israeli Minister of National Security and Leader of the “Otzma Yehudit” Party, Itamar Ben-Gvir has stated that he and at least 6 Members of the Knesset will Leave the Coalition Government if any kind of Permanent Ceasefire is Agreed upon with Hamas; further stating that Hamas must be Totally Eliminated if the “Black Sabbath Disaster” is to not happen again.

These are the crazy people who started this war in the first place by desecrating the Al Aqsa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan told NATO counterparts on Tuesday he was working hard on Sweden's NATO ratification which is currently being debated by the Turkish parliament and provided a likely timeline of before year-end for the Nordic country to formally join the alliance, a senior State Department official said to Reuters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1887) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Kingsnairaland(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.