Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (682328 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1887) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Gaza’s main public library has been destroyed by Israel.

Municipal authorities in Gaza have accuse the Israeli army of deliberately destroying thousands of books and historical documents.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡A top CIA official posted a pro-Palestine image on Facebook two weeks after Hamas attacked Israel, in a rare public political statement by a senior intelligence officer on a war that has sparked dissent within the Biden administration - FT

😳

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Rescuers have broken through and reached 41 trapped Indian workers who have been stuck in a collapsed tunnel for over two weeks
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
A contributor on this thread (@aumeehn) has exposed himself as a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Yemen Houhtis is asking Saudi Arabia to allow its soldiers to pass through and go to Israel

A massive invasion force of over 10,000 Houthis is planning to march 1600km and storm Israel's borders.

More than 10 thousand Yemeni troops marching along Yemen's northern border in solidarity with Palestine.

These people and Hezbollah are the only ones saving the face of the Arab world now.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡U.S. House speaker Johnson:

We can't allow Vladimir Putin to march through Europe. We understand the necessity of assisting there.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Yemen Houhtis is asking Saudi Arabia to allow its soldiers to pass through and go to Israel

A massive invasion force of over 10,000 Houthis is planning to march 1600km and storm Israel's borders.

More than 10 thousand Yemeni troops marching along Yemen's northern border in solidarity with Palestine.
Never will Saudi allow that to happen, even if Saudi citizens want it.

Saudi will need to be independent first before that can happen.
Thousands of USA troops are stationed in Saudi for something like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Tehran and Moscow have agreed to supply Russian Su-35 fighter jets, Mi-28 attack helicopters and Yak-130 trainer aircraft to Iran.

The country's Deputy Defense Minister told Tasnim news agency.

The process of transferring equipment has already begun.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
IMEI:

Boss this is one of the best threads on Nairaland

I've gained alot here man

Congrats

😁 🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
dvkot:
Congratulations writterng, wriiterng, wrritterng @page 1k

Long live Russia, Long Reign to Putin

Death to America

God bless Nigeria

Special should out to our false prophet @okeysoninv are you roaming mad yet?

😁 🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:
1000 pages!!

More Russian rubles to the propaganda agents led by writernig.

Hope the propaganda efforts was worth it.

🤣 😂 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 😂

🤡
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡Kazakhstan to buy French Rafale from Dassault Aviation.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡U.S. says 'plenty' of White House, Pentagon images available online after North Korea claims spy satellite has photographed White House and Pentagon
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
seunny4lif:

Never will Saudi allow that to happen, even if Saudi citizens want it.

Saudi will need to be independent first before that can happen.
Thousands of USA troops are stationed in Saudi for something like this.
saudi should lets see how yemen lose

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
⚡German Chancellor Scholz:

We will continue with this support as long as it is necessary. This support is of existential importance. For Ukraine … but also for us in Europe.

None of us want to imagine what even more serious consequences it would have for us if Putin won this war.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
aumeehn:
Shut up here you're the Toxic fellow, just parading around the thread issuing commands and boasting about beign a French citizen, just shut your dirty trap stupid Mugu, Useless empty drum, I can see you're suffering from inferiority complex and Narcissist personality disorder, the good news is, I have your time stupid brain dead He Goat

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
AyoII:

How dare you insult to our French citizen grin cheesy ; That's how he will be issuing insults allover the thread with his empty skull. Be talking in condescending manner here as if he feeeds any of us here. An 'All-knowing' bastard

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Allthelight:
so how do they feed this 10k houthis ?

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡U.S. says 'plenty' of White House, Pentagon images available online after North Korea claims spy satellite has photographed White House and Pentagon

It's true now, u can get that image from Google map
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Allthelight:
saudi should lets see how yemen lose
Common, as much as I don't care if they wipe each other finish in the ME

Saudi will never allow Houtis to cross her border, due to problems between them and Saudi, as houtis are Shia and 80% of Saudis are Sunni.
Its easy to project war outside your border than inside.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Procashtips:

I don't do sentiments.

Abeg use the internet.

The west (27 countries) is not the world.

NK participate in every global event known to mankind, so what's your own definition of 'isolation'?

Name the 10 events?
They don't even have embassies? They are aliens on earth.

Charlie... If you arrive London with an NK passport, you will be detained ASAP. Thier passports are useless ( the citizens don't even try to own one because they never leave thier country).

... Go school some other illetrate, I still put it to you, NK is a shitty country that if wiped will not be noticed or missed.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 1:39am On Nov 29, 2023
AyoII:

How dare you insult to our French citizen grin cheesy ; That's how he will be issuing insults allover the thread with his empty skull. Be talking in condescending manner here as if he feeeds any of us here. An 'All-knowing' bastard
Lol grin grin grin I no fit laugh he has now the taken the position of Okeysoniv grin grin Walking Encyclopedia, Mr know it all cheesy grin he has alot of Russian and Serbian friends don't you dare argue with him, he Is an all knowing Demigod cheesy grin Bonjour Monsieur

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Stoplying:
A contributor on this thread (@aumeehn) has exposed himself as a terrorist.

To be honest i wanted to just ignore you and move on, but just to clear you on something, I am been with a lot of folks more Toxic Poisonous and bitter, Mr walking Encyclopedia if you like Call me Shekau, the Dss handle on Twitter is very active, you can help yourself, i think it's better than derailing the thread and chasing clout, typical Narcissistic dingbat! This will be last reply to you. Mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 1:55am On Nov 29, 2023
Stoplying:

1. This is why people in my position don't come down to this level. Because down here we meet dogs like you.
2. I wouldn't call your parents fools.
3. Fools would feel insulted if I called your parents fools, indeed only a dog can be the parent of a dog.
4. People are calling you and everybody of your religion terrorists. And you are here giving them matter to make a case. I told two people to keep quiet and stop fighting over their favourite fairytales. While the Christian has apologized to all in the forum, you are here trying to start a war for your imaginary guy in the sky. Isn't this making the case that you are a terrorist ?

Ahhahahahah cheesy grin grin we have got a new Judge here, so the Christian guy apologised I should also do thesame grin grin fck! The entitlement mentality you carry is on a whole new level grin grin Burouba! So WritterNG appointed and Mod here on this Thread grin grin Mr French Citizen you're a USELESS non entity! I know growing up in a Refugee camp is hard and overwhelming, you should get help. Useless Bastard! Your Dad caused all this stupid man! He should have pulled out
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 1:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Tonididdyx:

Name the 10 events?

Charlie... If you arrive London with an NK passport, you will be detained ASAP. Thier passports are useless ( the citizens don't even try to own one because they never leave thier country).

... Go school some other illetrate, I still put it to you, NK is a shitty country that if wiped will not be noticed or missed.
They’re around 20K NK citizens working and living in Russia, they go home every year for NK new year.
There are more than 100K NK citizens living and working in China.

NK passport is not banned by anyone, but it’s will be strange for a NK passport holder to travel without a reason, same way you can’t just enter NK with USA or Uk passport without raising eyebrows.

NK sportsmen and women travelled all over the world for sport, nobody denied them visa.
It’s just that only around 20 embassies are in NK, which made travelling out of NK hard.
I think it was less than that before but it has increased in recent years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 2:26am On Nov 29, 2023
aumeehn:

I do not talk to terrorists. Don't talk to me ever again in your life. You are the kind who give Muslims a bad name.
You just can't function in society like a normal human being. I hope security personnel are watching you, because you are terribly mentally ill and I can see by your comments that you are ticking time bomb. I wish nobody to have the unfortunate fate of being near you.

People whatever your belief is, I am telling you, this guy is not alright in the head. This is a terrorist.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:09am On Nov 29, 2023
Tonididdyx:

Name the 10 events?

Asian champions league male
Asian champions league female
Men's World cup
Asian nations cup
Asian games
Women's world cup
Youth world festival
World trade fair
FIBA world cup male
Fiba world cup female
FIBA asian cup

There are many more, please use your internet, I'm not here to waste my precious time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 3:15am On Nov 29, 2023
aumeehn:

To be honest i wanted to just ignore you and move on, but just to clear you on something, I am been with a lot of folks more Toxic Poisonous and bitter, Mr walking Encyclopedia if you like Call me Shekau, the Dss handle on Twitter is very active, you can help yourself, i think it's better than derailing the thread and chasing clout, typical Narcissistic dingbat! This will be last reply to you. Mumu grin
Why is it that they always think people who doesn't fall for western idea or they came from a particular religion is a terrorist. Anybody can be a terrorist, even the western people are not saints. It's normal to have different thoughts we can't always do things the same way.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 3:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Stoplying:

I do not talk to terrorists. Don't talk to me ever again in your life. You are the kind who give Muslims a bad name.
You just can't function in society like a normal human being. I hope security personnel are watching you, because you are terribly mentally ill and I can see by your comments that you are ticking time bomb. I wish nobody to have the unfortunate fate of being near you.

People whatever your belief is, I am telling you, this guy is not alright in the head. This is a terrorist.
You're a non entity, growing up in a Refugee camp is not easy Monseiur, Hehehe so you were waiting for me to apologise 😄 grin grin grin Mr French Citizen (Edo Cultist) you're a useless Pig, I can imagine the Hate bottled up in your heart due to beign treated as a second class citizen in the French society, i told you to tag the Dss on Twitter they are active, why wasting time? Stupid Monkey Baba Monseiuer grin cheesy
I have mentioned you again, now wail! cheesy grin
Running multiple accounts won't save your ass cheesy grin you couldn't even hide your footprints, that's how dumb you're, oya apologise with your second Moniker, grin grin if you like mention the whole Nairaland oyo is your case, you go cry Taya grin useless scumbag, I still blame your dumb father for not pulling out cheesy grin
Useless Edo Cultist!! Asylum seeker grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 4:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Why is it that they always think people who doesn't fall for western idea or they came from a particular religion is a terrorist. Anybody can be a terrorist, even the western people are not saints. It's normal to have different thoughts we can't always do things the same way.
lol he is a walking Encyclopedia grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:09am On Nov 29, 2023
lanre316:

You don't have to like to discuss what others like to discuss.
Live and let live. You're not the only atheist on this thread.

Very funny coming from you. If I can get a thousand naira note for all the fights and insults you throw around this thread here and there, I'll be richer than Dangote. Your condescending insults basically revolves around "I'm in France, I'm a French citizen, I've met everyone around the world, I'm smarter than most Nigerians". Come on, brah.

What you deride as a fairy tale is the most cherished faith and values of of most people. The Palestinians you supported here will not hesitate to kill you if you insult their religion or their prophet the way you're doing now. I'm an atheist too, but I understand that religion is important to most people in the world. Religion offers to many people what atheism can never offer. So learn to live and let live.

Phew! I'm done.
You can start throwing your prideful insults now!

Which of the Palestinians?
The Muslims?
The Christians?
The Jewish?
The Atheists?
Or which of them are you referring to?

The dangers of stereotype and generalization.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:59am On Nov 29, 2023
⚡NASA and weather experts have alerted that a solar storm can hit the Earth on November 30, causing blackout of radio and GPS signals - Hindustan Times

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1887) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Fash20, OlatunjiJohn(m), raslim20(m), Boydehot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.