Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (598861 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:05am On Jan 26
FoolishBoy419:

Youve just added 10 years to your lifespan.
I give people the benefit of the doubt, but when they are brazenly retarded and fraudulent and dogma driven, just save yourself the trouble.
Also notice these guys all use made up words like "putard", "ruzzia", this shows that they are part of a cult like group. These guys have been successfully brainwashed or are part of nafo itself (I guess it is a case by case thing).

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Emaprince: 4:14am On Jan 26
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Emaprince: 4:50am On Jan 26
FoolishBoy419:

I know exactly what I'm doing bro. The internet is a place where people can claim to be anything. He said he can pay the salaries of lecturers but I can assure you that he most probably doesn't have up to #500,000 in his bank account and even if he does have it, he can't give shishi to anyone online. I used to frequent the investment section, specifically the cryptocurrency thread so I know what I'm talking about. Once someone starts yapping about how he can feed your family, how he can buy this, how he can buy that, etc in an unrelated argument then be rest assured that you are dealing with a broke a$$ loser. Ibime fits in that category.

That said, I appreciate your kindness.
Guy beg for money if you want to. Stop disguising just because you were advised not to.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 5:01am On Jan 26
Stoplying:

I give people the benefit of the doubt, but when they are brazenly retarded and fraudulent and dogma driven, just save yourself the trouble.
Also notice these guys all use made up words like "putard", "ruzzia", this shows that they are part of a cult like group. These guys have been successfully brainwashed or are part of nafo itself (I guess it is a case by case thing).
Like I said earlier, your foolishness is unlimited. So using the words "putard", "RuZZia"means we are in a cult like group. The same words used all over the internet. Ah🤡!. The same way you guys have all sort of names for zelensky and Ukraine. Fool, you can do better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Emaprince: 5:02am On Jan 26
Stoplying:
Next, I'm going to take pictures of myself in my brother's house and say it is my house 🤣

No, I don't have time for games.
The guy did what I asked him to do, so I give him a pass, if my test was not good enough, it is my personal fault.

Stoplying:
Fast money 🤑 not always the best money

Are you doing this to make yourself feel good...or just forcing yourself to accept the fact that you can't come to terms with seeing another man do better than you?

People dey this life sha. Be happy for others so that good things will reach you.

Jealousy will only eat you up.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 7:12am On Jan 26
⚡One-Way “Suicide” Attack Drones launched by Iranian-Backed Groups were reportedly Shot Down today over Erbil International Airport in Northern Iraq as well as over Al-Asad Air Base in Western Iraq, with both of these Attacks attempting to Target nearby U.S. Forces.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 7:13am On Jan 26
Emaprince:
Guy beg for money if you want to. Stop disguising just because you were advised not to.

You have been heard.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 7:13am On Jan 26
⚡U.S. Officials believe that North Korean Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Un may soon Order some kind of Lethal Military Action against South Korea or U.S. Forces in the Region, following a Sharp-Turn in Aggressive Policies and Rhetoric by North Korea not previously seen in recent years.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 7:24am On Jan 26
⚡The Russian Armed Forces are looking for new tactics for using their drones for future powerful attacks on Ukraine

The head of the Joint Coordination Press Center of the Defense Forces of Southern Ukraine, Natalya Gumenyuk, is confident of this.

“Obviously, the enemy is trying to scout the readiness and accuracy of air defense systems, their location in order to plan upcoming powerful actions,” she guessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:38am On Jan 26
🇵🇸⚔🏴‍☠ Abu Obeida: During the past week, the Qassam Mujahideen were able to completely or partially destroy 68 military vehicles. Our Mujahideen confirmed that they had eliminated 53 Zionist soldiers from scratch, sniped 9 soldiers, and killed and wounded dozens in 57 different military missions, during which the invading Zionist forces were targeted with missiles, anti-fortified devices, individuals, and weapons.

Also, 4 houses were blown up, and two entrances to tunnels and a minefield were blown up among enemy soldiers. Our mujahideen shot down two Skylark reconnaissance planes and seized 8 drones, including two suicide planes. They destroyed military concentrations with mortar shells and short-range missiles on all fronts of the fighting. They directed missile attacks with different ranges at the Zionist entity

@stayfreeworld

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:47am On Jan 26
If today the United States stops supporting, including logistics, weapons, political, media and support for the genocide of the Palestinian people that Israel is committing, then I assure you, Netanyahu will not last even 10 minutes.
The solution to this problem is in Washington, not in Tel Aviv.

— 🇮🇷 Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian

That's right. Without direct American support, Israel will not be able to conduct a long-term campaign in Palestine for trivial resource reasons, not to mention all others. So the United States bears full and direct responsibility for the genocide in Gaza.

— 🇷🇺 Boris Rozhin, Russian politologist

@ukraine_watch

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 8:24am On Jan 26
DystopianMuse:

Like I said earlier, your foolishness is unlimited. So using the words "putard", "RuZZia"means we are in a cult like group. The same words used all over the internet. Ah🤡!. The same way you guys have all sort of names for zelensky and Ukraine. Fool, you can do better.
Una still dey argue with prof.? The only prof. I know that speaks before he researches.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 8:26am On Jan 26
Segun2222:
Footage and Images from the Crash Site of the Russian Il-76 Transport Aircraft in the Belgorod Region of Western Russia strangely show No Bodies despite claims made by the Russian Ministry of Defense that 74 Individuals including 65 Ukrainians POWs were Killed in the Crash.

Video link - https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1750294703638040762?t=m6oZ7dy4WcKmnxIEKP88TA&s=19

So they should leave the bodies there for you to use for asun or what grin Boda Segun cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 8:29am On Jan 26
okeysoninv:
you will loose all. Kaliningrad is returning back to Germany. Your other land will be given to nations as compensation for your foolish war.

You no go like follow Germany go there go collect the land back cheesy make russia drop one missile on top that your head grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 8:37am On Jan 26
DystopianMuse:
Are you pained? Thougt turkey wont ratify the deal. Lol.

If them like make dem give you and fake prophet okesoniv membership enter nato self na una problem be that. grin

Besides we have agreed not to quote or mention each other oga. Dey your dey make I dey my dey please.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 8:43am On Jan 26
💯

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 8:44am On Jan 26
⚡Alabama has executed a man with nitrogen gas, the first time the controversial new method has been used in the U.S. - AP
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:15am On Jan 26
WriiterNg:
💯

Louder so one fake prophet wey dey for back go hear.

European leaders are just too emotional, always dancing to the tunes of usa who doesn't care about them.

European nations are not allowed to buy Russian oil, but america that so much loves NATO members cannot sell her gas to them at a cheaper rate but sells double the price of that of Russia.

America says anyone who does business with Russia is funding the war but same USA buys lithium, sun flower oil etc from russia till today grin

Europeans are slaves to the USA obviously. Let them enjoy their slavery until their eyes open

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:17am On Jan 26
Jovi10:

Louder so one fake prophet wey dey for back go hear.

European leaders are just too emotional, always dancing to the tunes of usa who doesn't care about them.

European nations are not allowed to buy Russian oil, but america that so much loves NATO members cannot sell her gas to them at a cheaper rate but sells double the price of that of Russia.

Try 4 times the price.

Insights on European politics from an insider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=565mNf8_YrU?si=w3gKx5yObve7tKQw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:20am On Jan 26
NATO members joined NATO with the belief that they can use USA to bully Russia, whereas USA takes them in with the belief it can sell weapons to them and also use them to bully Russia.
These guys are tricking each other.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:01am On Jan 26
Segun2222:
Russian serviceman peeks out of his hole, the entrance to which is blocked by bodies of his comrades-in-arms.

Video link - https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1750661547469197745?t=kfpU1_kIaex07Ik6_bgjdg&s=19

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6gYdfBe/

Watch Ukraine men surrender to mother Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 10:04am On Jan 26
Kingsnairaland:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6gYdfBe/

Watch Ukraine men surrender to mother Russia
lol soldiers refusing to fight means theyre surrendering to russia, did you watch the video before you posted this link or which kind of post is this, you took a video of a ukrainian commander talking to infantry refusing to fight and tag it surrendering, next time kindly ignore me if you have to post lier thanks

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 10:10am On Jan 26
Jovi10:

So they should leave the bodies there for you to use for asun or what grin Boda Segun cheesy
The post if for knowledgeable people not an unfortunate dullard like you
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:14am On Jan 26
Segun2222:

Cold blooded violence grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:17am On Jan 26
Jovi10:

If them like make dem give you and fake prophet okesoniv membership enter nato self na una problem be that. grin

Besides we have agreed not to quote or mention each other oga. Dey your dey make I dey my dey please.
I will join and crack your motherfvcking skull.
🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:18am On Jan 26
erniok:

Una still dey argue with prof.? The only prof. I know that speaks before he researches.
The guy stupidity na from another citadel

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 11:17am On Jan 26
FoolishBoy419:

You have been heard.
I noticed something here, those guys never posted anything here on this thread, I just wonder why this single Money post keeps attracting them to this thread.
The person that mentioned you was never here on this thread, and his first comment was about the money issue.
Likewise the person that hirbanated his account from mid 2023 just to jump up in here and start saying he got his rent paid?
I smell a Fish 😆 grin grin I think you are right afterall bro

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lateefGRDT(m): 11:41am On Jan 26
FoolishBoy419:

Your last comment before this one was posted in May 06, 2023. What triggered your attention to this thread and brought you out of retirement?
you expect me to reply you??... Foolish boy??!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 11:43am On Jan 26
⚡Biden admin halts the approval of new licenses to export U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG), a moratorium likely to disrupt plans for billions of dollars in projects — Bloomberg
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 11:46am On Jan 26
⚡Russia has developed a reconnaissance tiltrotor drone “Lovkiy”

The development company Hardberry-RusFactor reported that the new drone flies 2.5 times faster than any UAV in the NWO zone.

The drone is made on the principle of a convertoplane and is capable of reaching speeds of up to 160 kilometers per hour, and, if necessary, up to 200 km/h.

The flight range of the “Dexterous” is up to 50 kilometers, and the flight duration is up to 1.5 hours. Such drones are needed primarily for fire adjustment and reconnaissance.

The drone, developed specifically for the Special Operations, has already been tested in a combat zone and received good reviews.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Olatunji1929: 12:10pm On Jan 26
Segun2222:
grow up omo iya olobo rirun, you are interacting with human being here not your fellow animals inside bush stop disgracing Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26
WriiterNg:
⚡In Polish cities, almost half of married couples - the number of which is gradually decreasing - have no children

And in informal relationships - the number of which is growing rapidly - the majority are childless

Under 300 000 children were born in 2023. This is the lowest ever recorded.

Self destruction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1714) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: melicent, Appleyard(m), Holywizard, WriiterNg and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.