Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (610267 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26
WriiterNg:
Massive Israel-U.S. military deal has been signed

The deal was signed in the last day in Washington, Israeli media reports.

As part of the deal, the following will be transferred to Israel:

- A squadron of F-35 jets (25 aircraft)
- F-15AI squadron (25 aircraft)
- Apache squadron (at least 12 combat helicopters)
- Many thousands of weapons are expected to arrive in the coming days.

The deal has been agreed and the supply of the planes will be provided as soon as possible, also from within the American military.

The armaments are expected to arrive within days. Officials in the Israeli delegation say: This is a really dramatic deal.

Israel is asking the Americans to prioritize supplies, given the development of the campaign and the possibility that it will develop into a multi-arena war.

On top Hamas. "Strongest military in Middle East" undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26
FoolishBoy419:

More like the most overpampered army in the world. Honestly speaking, I don't rate the IDF above any military in the world. They are certainly more powerful than most, but I have no respect for them.

How can they be powerful than most?

How many wars have they fought alone for just 2 weeks?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 12:25pm On Jan 26
Segun2222:
The post if for knowledgeable people not an unfortunate dullard like you

More like the post is for dullards like boda segun grin. They should have left the dead bodies for pro westerners like you to come and pack abi? grin Ironu yin olagbara gan sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:45pm On Jan 26
WriiterNg:
⚡IDF's 11th Brigade (Yiftach/Reserve Commando Brigade) withdrew from Gaza today.

Dem don dey go, 1 by 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:48pm On Jan 26
FoolishBoy419:

Your last comment before this one was posted in May 06, 2023. What triggered your attention to this thread and brought you out of retirement?

Na dem, same dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 1:00pm On Jan 26
aumeehn:

I noticed something here, those guys never posted anything here on this thread, I just wonder why this single Money post keeps attracting them to this thread.
The person that mentioned you was never here on this thread, and his first comment was about the money issue.
Likewise the person that hirbanated his account from mid 2023 just to jump up in here and start saying he got his rent paid?
I smell a Fish 😆 grin grin I think you are right afterall bro

The aroma is very strong. No one mentioned their monikers, and some of them don't even follow Ibime but they are just magically spawning everywhere 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 1:06pm On Jan 26
Procashtips:

How can they be powerful than most?

How many wars have they fought alone for just 2 weeks?

I'm just considering the sophisticated hardware and budget they have (thanks to USA). Most countries can't cope with that although personnel wise, I believe Israel is less powerful than Mali.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26
FoolishBoy419:

I'm just considering the sophisticated hardware and budget they have (thanks to USA). Most countries can't cope with that although personnel wise, I believe Israel is less powerful than Mali.

If they are not the ones who owns these weapons, then they can't be said to be powerful. If you need help from another country to fight a few thousands rebels, then you're not a powerful nation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26
Procashtips:

If they are not the ones who owns these weapons, then they can't be said to be powerful. If you need help from another country to fight a few thousands rebels, then you're not a powerful nation.

Gbam. 👍

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:37pm On Jan 26
⚡German electricity transmission networks are demanding additional billions for the country's "energy transition." Otherwise, "companies would face liquidity problems within a few months."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:39pm On Jan 26
⚡Photo from inside Israeli heavy armored personnel carrier Namer, destroyed in Gaza.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lighthammer(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26
The amount of insult and hatred here is overwhelming,we can all share our views without resorting to petty insults
we cant all favour one side
let love lead pls

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:40pm On Jan 26
⚡Politico: Europe threatens to exclude Viktor Orban from EU voting process if Hungary does not approve aid to Ukraine.

The heads of European countries are “fed up” with Orban’s veto on the provision of money to Kiev and may take extreme measures at the February summit.

Hungary's voting rights may be suspended, the publication clarifies.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:40pm On Jan 26
⚡The EU has proposed that member states establish mechanisms to check foreign investments in sensitive technologies, including, for example, semiconductors.

Special attention will be paid to companies that are partly owned by a foreign state. If investments appear suspicious, the mechanism will allow to block them. In addition, the measures include a more thorough check on exports of dual purpose goods.

The new rules, if adopted, could discourage Chinese investment in the European market, which is attracting interest from Chinese entrepreneurs.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:42pm On Jan 26
⚡The International Court of Justice, on a 15 to 2 vote, demands Israel take all measures to prevent acts of genocide in Gaza.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:48pm On Jan 26
Medvedev:

“The formation of the Texas People's Republic is becoming increasingly realistic. What I wrote about at the end of the year before last in a joking prediction.

The American administration demonstrates complete incapacity to handle the migration crisis that has erupted in one of the largest states in the USA. Its governor boldly ignores the White House's position with the feeble old man Biden and starts rebuilding barbed wire barriers. Anything to defend against the influx of migrants who are crossing the southern border uncontrollably. Another vivid example of the weakening of U.S. hegemony, occurring from within due to the actions of Americans themselves.

Official Washington, so enthusiastically supporting Kiev's neo-Nazis and seemingly noticing nothing else, has shown itself to be impotent on matters of domestic policy. The scholastic decisions of the Supreme Court that migration issues fall under the jurisdiction of federal authorities, not the state, are detached from reality. Due to their inaction, these authorities may finally push the population of Texas, which is already seriously considering secession, to the breaking point. History knows cases where individual states attempted to part ways with the United States and form a confederation. All of this led to a bloody civil war, claiming the lives of thousands and thousands of people.

One way or another, America may face an irresolvable constitutional crisis and plunge into a prolonged abyss of a new, possibly even more destructive, civil confrontation. The Western world will watch with bated breath, fearing the American mess. However, these are their problems.

And although the turmoil in the USA poses significant risks to global stability, the rest of the world, munching on popcorn, observes with some schadenfreude the onset of the bad illness of Pindostan.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 2:49pm On Jan 26
Procashtips:

That is true

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26
WriiterNg:
⚡The International Court of Justice, on a 15 to 2 vote, demands Israel take all measures to prevent acts of genocide in Gaza.

Genocide has been committed by Israel already. Which one is "take all measures to prevent acts of genocide in Gaza" undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:51pm On Jan 26
⚡Putting Sarmatovs on combat duty is one of the main goals of the Russian Defense Ministry this year.

This was stated by Deputy Minister of Defense Alexey Krivoruchko.

“In 2024, the main tasks in the course of military-technical support of the troops are to complete the work on placing the Sarmat strategic missile complex on combat duty in the Strategic Missile Forces,” he said.

Krivoruchko outlined other tasks of the department:

Receipt of the Tu-160M ​​strategic missile carriers and the S-500 anti-aircraft missile system into the Aerospace Forces

Admission of the nuclear submarine cruiser “Prince Pozharsky”, submarines and surface ships to the Navy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:52pm On Jan 26
⚡The Russian Armed Forces will receive 36,000 units of equipment and 16.5 million weapons in 2024 - this is several times more than in the previous two years, the Russian Ministry of Defense reports

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:54pm On Jan 26
⚡The Russian National Guard used the Vyzhigatel UAV detection and suppression system for the first time in the DPR.

The latest complex for detecting and suppressing UAVs Vyzhigatel was used by the National Guard during the performance of service and combat missions in the region of a special military operation.

A unique feature of the complex is its mobility: it can be used both at stationary posts and during reconnaissance and search activities. In the first week of use, it destroyed three multi-rotor quadcopters.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:57pm On Jan 26
⚡The Minister of International Relations in South Africa Naledi Pandor speaks following the ICJ ruling

"South Africa could not stand idly by and continue to observe the killing of thousands of Palestinian citizens," she says.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:58pm On Jan 26
💩 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 💩

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 3:02pm On Jan 26
⚡Russia delivered 50,000 tons of wheat to the Central African Republic (CAR) as humanitarian aid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:29pm On Jan 26
A Saudi Twitter user called Africans slaves of the West.

I was arguing with Saudi Twitter users about football; they claimed the Saudi league is presently one of the best in the world. I told them to calm down, that they are not there yet. I said, it would be difficult for the Saudi league to match European years of success in just a year.

This is what they told me: "With all due respect, you Africans are brainwashed by Europeans, and you never thought you could be better than them. That is why you will never compete with them. Believe in yourself, and you can achieve a lot. I do not blame you, though, because they worked hard to make you believe so."

Although it hurt, but when I started to download everything in, that's when it hit me; he is right. This is what we preach here every day. We are so brainwashed by the West that it may be impossible to completely liberate ourselves mentally from the West. The Arabs have refused to be brainwashed that Western ways are the best, which is why there are so many wars there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 3:39pm On Jan 26
^^^

You really didn't hide the identity of the tweet poster. A little search of all the replies of "aatlago" will easily reveal her identity (she's pretty BTW😉)

Suggestion: Just screenshot the tweets excluding the moniker of those who replied the person you want to hide. Or blur all the monikers of everyone who replied her.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:30pm On Jan 26
WriiterNg:

Useless court. I thought they will even order ceasefire or place a warrant for Netanyahu's arrest.
Atleast even if they won't listen to your order, still do the right thing for once. Putin didn't do anything when they placed warrant for his arrest.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 4:39pm On Jan 26
WriiterNg:
⚡Politico: Europe threatens to exclude Viktor Orban from EU voting process if Hungary does not approve aid to Ukraine.

The heads of European countries are “fed up” with Orban’s veto on the provision of money to Kiev and may take extreme measures at the February summit.

Hungary's voting rights may be suspended, the publication clarifies.

This right here is the American and European definition of democracy. You only have a choice when your choice is their choice. When you try to make a different choice, they take that choice away from you. So, did you ever have a choice if you can't make a choice?

We can also see this happening in the US, where those who control the state are trying hard to remove Trump from the ballot.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 5:00pm On Jan 26
shoodboi2:

This right here is the American and European definition of democracy. You only have a choice when your choice is their choice. When you try to make a different choice, they take that choice away from you. So, did you ever have a choice if you can't make a choice?

We can also see this happening in the US, where those who control the state are trying hard to remove Trump from the ballot.
the will of all should be the will of one [quote- Potenkin village] and thats majority for you they, carry the vote

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 5:21pm On Jan 26
Fighttillvictory:

the will of all should be the will of one

Except when it comes to the US vetoing UN resolutions cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 5:24pm On Jan 26
🇮🇱⚡Israeli official: Hague Court decision is a great damage to our image in the world.

🚩 @ResistanceTrench
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 5:25pm On Jan 26
Make two of you dey play. Just dey play. The fact that you choose to speak the truth does not mean you are brainwashed. Deep down we all know that saudi league cant match european league not to talk of npfl. If it is about money. China did it first, where are they today.? Saudi league might not take 50 or so years to match europe's. But it cant be done in a year no matter how much they spent. And you also failed to remind the idiot that they saudi had to bring in the best players from the same europe to raise the profile of their league. WHY CANT THEY COMPETE WITH THEIR OWN PLAYERS like africa is doing. If truly they want to compete like he said. Why use the same system you are castigating. They are not brainwashed but they have started allowing women to drive after much pressure from the west all in the name of women right. What about recent opening of liquor store? Why cant they compete without western system if they really want to compete like he said. He should keep wallowing in delusion
Alamkir:
A Saudi Twitter user called Africans slaves of the West.

I was arguing with Saudi Twitter users about football; they claimed the Saudi league is presently one of the best in the world. I told them to calm down, that they are not there yet. I said, it would be difficult for the Saudi league to match European years of success in just a year.

This is what they told me: "With all due respect, you Africans are brainwashed by Europeans, and you never thought you could be better than them. That is why you will never compete with them. Believe in yourself, and you can achieve a lot. I do not blame you, though, because they worked hard to make you believe so."

Although it hurt, but when I started to download everything in, that's when it hit me; he is right. This is what we preach here every day. We are so brainwashed by the West that it may be impossible to completely liberate ourselves mentally from the West. The Arabs have refused to be brainwashed that Western ways are the best, which is why there are so many wars there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1735) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Websters, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Dvdpity, Vl3ly, preciouswoman66(m), Elvictor and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.