Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (610117 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 6:50am On Feb 03
Crixus13:

Nope, i just think they should be ready for the consequences or smart enough to avoid it

I think they tried to, but Russia only wanted Ukraine to compromise, Russia didn't want to compromise. They wanted Ukraine not to join Nato/EU and also give up the Donbas.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 6:51am On Feb 03
shoodboi2:

You know those lies you hear and open your mouth in surprise? This is one of it. Continue rewriting history. You will soon publish your own History and Current Affairs textbook.

If I'm lying, bring your evidence or be silent.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04am On Feb 03
WritterNg:

That's it..!!

That's his former moniker.. FernandezIsBack.
Why would I care about impersonating a Russia bot.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny boy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 7:05am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

I think they tried to, but Russia only wanted Ukraine to compromise, Russia didn't want to compromise. They wanted Ukraine not to join Nato/EU and also give up the Donbas.

Compromise on them joining the described military alliance?, you bet they didn’t, why would they. And joining the eu was never a reason for their aggression towards ukraine. The last statement is also false. Russia didn’t demand that they give up the donbas, rather they advocated for ukraine to stop the persecution of ethnic Russians in the donbas and indeed all of ukraine and that fell on deaf ears for almost 8 years and with the continued persecution of said people. You know what came after

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 7:06am On Feb 03
⚡Renewed U.S. Strikes have reportedly Targeted a Houthi Position in Northwestern Yemen near the City of Saada.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 7:06am On Feb 03
Crixus13:

Yes i am justifying it an I already said why, your emotions are not going to make a difference. Wanting better would be joining an economic union for the growth of ones own economy and the betterment of the lives of it’s citizenry, not joining a military organisation known to be an aggressive rival to your very powerful border country. Fight for independence you say, okay. Let ‘em keep fighting

me?emotions? Putin was the emotional one.

You expect Ukraine to trust Russia, with how Russia annexed Crimea and also tried annexing the Donbas, which was halted to a degree cos Ukraine put up a fight and international condemnation.

If Russia never attacked Ukraine or tried annexing their territory, it'd be an entirely different scenario, All the nations Russia has attacked since the collapse of the USSR are non NATO countries, why are you blaming Ukraine for wanting to secure their territory?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 7:09am On Feb 03
I don't really think there was any casualties from those US airstrikes in Syria & Iraq.

They spent 5 good days informing the whole world that they were gonna strike, giving the militants more than enough time to disperse and hide.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LordAdam16: 7:09am On Feb 03
Regex:

Iran be like: I don't want peace, I want trouble!

The US somehow believed that the Axis Powers will let them use Ukraine to kill Russians and destroy Russian military assets without direct payback.
Kim is still kitting up in the Korean Peninsula.
Giving the greenlight for the Ukraine War will be the worst foreign policy debacle for the US since Vietnam.
Everything has been telegraphed from the Hamas attack to this escalation and beyond.

That said, this is going to be a painful undertaking for the Axis.
The casualty ratio on the West Asian front will be brutal for the Axis powers.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 7:16am On Feb 03
Jovi10:

Lol ask zelensky, during peace talk he was busy laughing during the meeting and Azov kept doing what they were doing. Why can't USA be gentle men and stay clear of Ukraine, since USSR did same for cuba so peace could reign there?

Zelensky wasn't part of the peace committee, they reported to him, and I don't understand the laughing part or what it meant.

NATO has not in any way given Ukraine an guarantee that they would be allowed to join. look it up online. if I'm wrong bring the evidence

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 7:18am On Feb 03
🇺🇸

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 7:23am On Feb 03
⚡In the Donetsk direction, the Ukrainian Armed Forces militants lost up to 290 servicemen.

The Russian Armed Forces successfully repelled two attacks by attack aircraft of the 81st airmobile brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Belogorovka area. With the support of aviation and artillery, our fighters took up more advantageous positions and also defeated enemy personnel and equipment near Kleshcheevka and Krasny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 7:25am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

me?emotions? Putin was the emotional one.

You expect Ukraine to trust Russia, with how Russia annexed Crimea and also tried annexing the Donbas, which was halted to a degree cos Ukraine put up a fight and international condemnation.

If Russia never attacked Ukraine or tried annexing their territory, it'd be an entirely different scenario, All the nations Russia has attacked since the collapse of the USSR are non NATO countries, why are you blaming Ukraine for wanting to secure their territory?

You’re missing the point, I don’t blame them, i just don’t feel sorry for their shear stupidity in thinking joining the nato military block was the only way to secure their borders. You call putin emotional?, i guess that would make a good comic, considering he’s proved just the opposite on his several responses against ukrainian terrorist activities on Russian civilians. The organisations you support clearly and firmly fits that description but let’s not talk about it, right?. Isn’t that how propaganda works, accusing your enemy of what you yourself are guilty of?. You seem to learn from the best

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 7:33am On Feb 03
⚡Kiev has moved from threats to outright insults

“Those who think that Putin won’t dare send his army to a NATO country are idiots,” said Ukraine’s chief diplomat Kuleba.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 8:14am On Feb 03
okeysoninv:
Two west Africa will play in the finals.

"Two west Africa"
😆

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 8:17am On Feb 03
okeysoninv:

How convenient it is to predict now that we’re reaching the end💩

Nigeria vs Senegal for the finals🤡

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 8:22am On Feb 03
WritterNg:
I don't really think there was any casualties from those US airstrikes in Syria & Iraq.

They spent 5 good days informing the whole world that they were gonna strike, giving the militants more than enough time to disperse and hide.

They don't want war actually because they will involved directly.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight: 8:32am On Feb 03
WritterNg:

so of you will just type nonsense with 85 targets there are likely to be casualties.... Common sense sah

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:33am On Feb 03
WritterNg:
⚡Texas Governor Greg Abbott said that 'it's time for Joe Biden to stop trying to play with Putin.'

He also advised the US president to learn from his Russian counterpart how to act according to his country's national interests.

He looks like Bush.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 8:36am On Feb 03
Ibime:

Once again, the barking of a street dog can never trouble a lion.

Only broke niggas write epistles. All his epistles on how he can afford to live in secure neighborhood were followed by one word replies quoting him admitting he can't afford to run gen, his next door neighbour was kidnapped, he lives on two fans and two bulbs etc. He wishes I was a handyman and gambler and other nonsense he wrote, but the truth of his reality is depressing enough for him, I don't need to labour the point and I ain't got time to flog a dead horse.

Only broke niggers write epistles, yet you wrote an epistle.

As I said earlier, the impact of the ridicule and humiliation you received is slowly wearing off. At least, you can now write full paragraph epistles.

By the time it completes wearing off, you'll be able to write three/four paragraph epistles as you normally do 🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 8:41am On Feb 03
SO you expect a russian bot grin to type the correct thing. It is always GIGO.
Allthelight:
so of you will just type nonsense with 85 targets there are likely to be casualties.... Common sense sah
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:56am On Feb 03
LifeofDream:

That boy that Bleep you useless really did a bad thing cheesy
See wetin e turn you to, a lunatic on display... tongue

I don't fvck useless and overused pussy, fine boy like me.. cool

You are talking to someone with a confused identity.

Save your energy for someone that knows what he or she is.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:04am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

NATO always had a tough stance against Ukraine joining prior to the war. there were past instances when NATO turned down Ukraine.

But since the war, alot has changed.

Tough stance Indeed grin anyways Ukraine don price market. I guess its not so funny anymore for zelensky, since he found it amusing during the Minsk agreement meeting with Russia then.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:11am On Feb 03
Crixus13:

That guy is a conman.

He waited till we are left with more west African countries in the AFCON to do another permutation.

Whoever is taking that guy serious is also an unserious fellow

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:11am On Feb 03
[quote author=DystopianMuse post=128261807]
You have just described how you look the only thing remaining is to run this prompt on Midjourney ai to generate images of your ape-looking face. [/quote.]

If you fine you go don get bf by now but na lie,you no fit. Now imagine ugliness with bad english cheesy terrible combo. Go and get queens primer vol 1 and start from there first grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:20am On Feb 03
mumu am in no rush to get into a new relationship. i want to heal first. so say something else everlasting piece of thrash[quote author=Jovi10 post=128264631][/quote]
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 9:28am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

NATO always had a tough stance against Ukraine joining prior to the war. there were past instances when NATO turned down Ukraine.

But since the war, alot has changed.

That tough stance didn’t stop them from announcing in 2008 both ukraine and georgia as potential intakes into their damned organisation now did it?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 9:41am On Feb 03
WritterNg:
⚡Kiev has moved from threats to outright insults

“Those who think that Putin won’t dare send his army to a NATO country are idiots,” said Ukraine’s chief diplomat Kuleba.
not a threat neither an insult. Russia is moving to another country after Ukraine war cease or end. . The country will be reveal this year
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 9:44am On Feb 03
Crixus13:

which end round 16, quarter final, semi final and final. My prophecy started on the day of the march of round 16. So what prediction there. I can still tell how the match is going to be played at the final. But now enjoy ur football

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Crixus13: 9:49am On Feb 03
okeysoninv:
which end round 16, quarter final, semi final and final. My prophecy started on the day of the march of round 16. So what prediction there. I can still tell how the match is going to be played at the final. But now enjoy ur football

Damn me i share a space with a creature like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:58am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

Zelensky wasn't part of the peace committee, they reported to him, and I don't understand the laughing part or what it meant.

NATO has not in any way given Ukraine an guarantee that they would be allowed to join. look it up online. if I'm wrong bring the evidence

video is online. Zelensky was busy shining teeth. If Ukraine was not promised NATO membership do you think they would have agrred to go to war with Russia? Zelensky has said it several times that they were promised NATO membership. When Russia was complaining about Azov's actions in the donbass region for good 8 years , UN and NATO members didn't do anything rather NATO was busy training Ukraine for war with Russia when Russia was pushing for peace (NATO themselves admitted they purposely stalled the peace talk so that they could prepare Ukraine for war)

So all this you twist of narratives doesn't hold water. Ukraine agreed to be used to war against Russia, NATO deliberately stalled peace talks because they were so sure they would cripple Russia with the sanctions and their battle readied Ukrainian army.

All has backfired now and Ukraine is on the receiving end. To make matters worse the nordstream pipeline was blown up by NATO.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 10:11am On Feb 03
okeysoninv:

Now I understand your mission, your a mocker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:12am On Feb 03
DystopianMuse:
mumu am in no rush to get into a new relationship. i want to heal first. so say something else everlasting piece of thrash

You want to heal cheesy goan buy fensic because you're sick grin
While you're healing emotionally, what of grammatically? You need that one too grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1735) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: preciouswoman66(m), WriterrNg, Procashtips(m), Akinsbobo2(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Masterviolence, Obedience40, motayoayinde, Vl3ly and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.