Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (611256 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:14am On Feb 03
Procashtips:

That guy is a conman.

He waited till we are left with more west African countries in the AFCON to do another permutation.

Whoever is taking that guy serious is also an unserious fellow

His god will still disgrace him again wait for it cheesy it won't still be an all west African final cheesy grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:17am On Feb 03
fensic? does that still exist. i get. you are still living in the past. thats why your brain is not in tune with modern reality. try to update that relics in your skull. fool
Jovi10:

You want to heal cheesy goan buy fensic because you're sick grin
While you're healing emotionally, what of grammatically? You need that one too grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:22am On Feb 03
DystopianMuse:
fensic? does that still exist. i get. you are still living in the past. thats why your brain is not in tune with modern reality. try to update that relics in your skull. fool

As your brain don old , if we download new software inside am, your weak brain go crash grin like tulunbus economy. That's why I recomended it for you. When you get a new brain, then we can start installing new software in it. grin even the old brain no dey your head self, your ex don unscrew am remember? grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LifeofDream: 10:25am On Feb 03
WritterNg:

That's it..!!

That's his former moniker.. FernandezIsBack.
The dunce cannot even hide the way he talk after all this months... I Sabi am die.. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LifeofDream: 10:35am On Feb 03
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why would I care about impersonating a Russia bot.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny boy..
Fernandez my Gee, you don't have to use that other moniker to reply.. You don't even know how to hide.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:43am On Feb 03
DystopianMuse:
mumu am in no rush to get into a new relationship. i want to heal first. so say something else everlasting piece of thrash

Heal from what? When did sickness begin healing? Or you want to kill yourself?

You are a sickness yourself. People heal from you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 10:50am On Feb 03
⚡Elon Musk says Biden wants to "create a permanent majority – a one-party state" by "encouraging illegal immigration" combined with "few deportations" as "every deportation is a lost vote."

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:55am On Feb 03
DystopianMuse:

Wow. I can't believe you just described your miserable existence. Your imam must hear this. So they can declare a fatwa on your head.and eradicate you from your useless existence . Atleast you are not useful to yourself talkless of the society. Old fool

What are u saying? Da fuk is fatwa, u Wide hole Fagged ass Bastard, u must be talking from the pain from your ass hole. You are a useless, worthless thing. Since your life is Hopeless u decided to be disturbing us here. Go to romance section to find yourself your gay partner

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:03am On Feb 03
⚡National from Mali with an Italian residence permit stabbed 3 people at a railway station in Paris, police say — Le Parisien
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:06am On Feb 03
slowpoke you are pretending you dont know what fatwa is. is that not what your fellow terrorists always issue whenever they want to propagate there evil. fool.
Alamkir:

What are u saying? Da fuk is fatwa, u Wide whole Fagged ass Bastard, u must be talking from the pain from your ass hole. You are a useless, worce your life is Hopeless u decided to be disturbing us here. Go to romance section to find yourself your gay partner
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:09am On Feb 03
like how your godforsaking life has been a disaster plunge by all types of sickness. fool stop.
shoodboi2:

Heal from what? When did sickness begin healing? Or you want to kill yourself?

You are a sickness yourself. People heal from you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 11:13am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

see how you worded it.😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Ukraine is a sovereign state, so you're admitting that Ukraine's refusal to inherit the "enemy" of Russia is the cause of the war. nice.

Obviously Ukraine wants to join NATO for it's own safety, the way former USSR states joined and Russia had to hands off.

Ukraine joining the EU/NATO would make them independent from Russia economically and militarily but you choose to ignore this simple fact.

Have you ever asked yourself why states close to Russia are joining NATO, if Russia is indeed as good as they claim? The states that have shared history with Russia are avoiding them and pivoting towards EU/US but you blame the victims.

It's popular fact that Ukraine, would be better off as a nation joining the EU/NATO, Russia has nothing to offer them aside the War they are currently waging.

Russia should focus on Russia, while Ukraine focus on Ukraine.

Russia shouldn't be dictating what another sovereign nation can do and can't do. what exactly is Russia scared of? don't they have weapons of different proportions themselves? including nukes? don't Russia claim they can hit the US/NATO directly with nukes?

So yea, if Russia wants a multipolar, they should allow Ukraine show their path.
the bold

This is exactly what caused Cuba missile
USA is serving others what he can't take

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:15am On Feb 03
why do you keep mentioning my ex fucking me. you must have been masturbating to that imagination. since you are a loser that can't get laid talkless of achieving something tangible in life other than the relics you are parading as a university degree which has kept you in perpetual state of unemployment hence the display of nuisance on this thread as a form of coping mechanism . you can keep imaging how my juicy wet ass pussy looks like and masturbate to it you loser!! but you cant have it.!
Jovi10:

As your brain don old , if we download new software inside am, your weak brain go crash grin like tulunbus economy. That's why I recomended it for you. When you get a new brain, then we can start installing new software in it. grin even the old brain no dey your head self, your ex don unscrew am remember? grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by elvisgaga: 11:24am On Feb 03
Jovi10:

Werey why I go wan dey with you grin make you go wound me with this your English grin and that your opolopolo eyeball like oshiomole and tinubu own grin God forbid. Even prophet okesoniv wey no dey see the prophecies wey him god dey give am clearly, no fit see you date grin
This is touch na....

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:29am On Feb 03
🇺🇦

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:29am On Feb 03
⚡Chile declares state of emergency due to massive forest fires, more than 1000 houses destroyed, 10 fatalities reported.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 11:31am On Feb 03
Tonididdyx:

Now I understand your mission, your a mocker!

He's an antichrist.

Mocking Christianity.

They're two on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:35am On Feb 03
⚡Russia fired around 150 missiles towards Ukraine on 29 December 2023 in one of the largest barrages ever recorded.

US fired 130 Missiles towards Iraq & Syria on 2 February 2024 in one of their largest barrages ever recorded since 2003.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 11:41am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

The US was wooing or Ukraine wants to join NATO?
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL01417062/
2008, that's even before Russia had any issue with Ukraine that'd compel them to join NATO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:41am On Feb 03
⚡Low on ammo, Ukraine is trying to build 1,000,000 drones using the capacities of small scattered enterprises, WSJ reports.

Manufacturers of unmanned aerial vehicles make their enterprises small - a couple of dozen employees in one building, in order to keep production a secret.

Currently, Ukraine produces 62 types of drones. Work is underway to make them fly further, carry more load and have good protection against EW.

Only one enterprise, consisting of a couple of dozen workers, produces 3,000 FPV-UAVs per month and plans to increase production to 10,000 drones.

Most parts are made on 3D printers independently.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 11:43am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

NATO is a single entity with common interests and goals. Russia and Ukraine are different entities. And Nato claim to be a defensive alliance.

There's an agreement among Nato states, there is no agreement between Russia and Ukraine in that regard.

You dey watch Midoriya?
Do you actually believe this grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 11:44am On Feb 03
shoodboi2:

Only broke niggers write epistles, yet you wrote an epistle.

As I said earlier, the impact of the ridicule and humiliation you received is slowly wearing off. At least, you can now write full paragraph epistles.

By the time it completes wearing off, you'll be able to write three/four paragraph epistles as you normally do 🤣

It's only on this thread that a Putard will be asking someone who is thriving abroad "who gave you visa, you are living in cupboard under stairs abroad" and his fellow impoverished Putards will think he is scoring points. Meanwhile he can't afford the same visa he so desperately wants, and if his village managed to raise enough to get him visa, what do you think his living condition will be when he Japa? I'm sure it will be cupboard under stairs.

He is humiliating himself, not me. My own is to type "Putard" and let his own reality and his own words speak to him. Reality is undefeated.

BoldBrainz:

How did you even get a visa with this brain you're carrying around? .

BoldBrainz:

Young and career driven Nigerians are leaving the country in droves. I'm still even here cause my money never complete..😁

BoldBrainz:

One of my regrets today is not leaving when I had the chance and resources to do so in 2018. I cannot keep sharing a country with voluntary slaves.

BoldBrainz:
So there's a road connecting Africa to Europe and I've been here gathering money for travel documents? No be to juss drive go there? 22,000Km can be covered na. I do over a thousand Kilometers from Kaduna to Cross River State in about 11hours. This can be considered the adventure of a lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by elvisgaga: 11:46am On Feb 03
Alamkir:

Which man? Shameless dirty gay man. U even hav the gut to say it here, You Good for nothing olosho, Even the gay u choose to do u are still not good at it, they had to dump u. Sha
make una take am easy with he or she na... Omo shim just de collect left right and centre.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 11:46am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

NATO always had a tough stance against Ukraine joining prior to the war. there were past instances when NATO turned down Ukraine.

But since the war, alot has changed.
LMAO, you guys are shockingly ignorant https://www.france24.com/en/20081025-bush-renews-support-georgia-ukraine-nato-entry-croatia-albania

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by elvisgaga: 11:48am On Feb 03
Tiopii:

NATO always had a tough stance against Ukraine joining prior to the war. there were past instances when NATO turned down Ukraine.

But since the war, alot has changed.
let mi politely ask this... Can you tell the viewers of this thread on why NATO wanted Ukraine even at the cost of Ukrainers life? and please be sincere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:50am On Feb 03
Ibime:

It's only on this thread that a Putard will be asking someone who is thriving abroad "who gave you visa, you are living in cupboard under stairs abroad" and his fellow impoverished Putards will think he is scoring points. Meanwhile he can't afford the same visa he so desperately wants, and if his village managed to raise enough to get him visa, what do you think his living condition will be when he Japa? I'm sure it will be cupboard under stairs.

He is humiliating himself, not me. My own is to type "Putard" and let his own reality and his own words speak to him. Reality is undefeated.

As usual, you can't talk without making reference to money. Everything about you begins and ends with money.

Money is your alpha and omega. Your beginning and your end. The first thing you think about when you wake up and the last thing you think about before going to bed.

You lack self confidence, self esteem, or even a sense of self worth, and have to mask it all with money --- Money you don't have.

Take a break Ibime. You have been demystified, humbled, and ridiculed. You are the joke now 🤣

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 11:51am On Feb 03
FoolishBoy419:

They just like being hypocritical. Australian and American politicians literally threatened to take military action when China tried to build a base in the Solomon Islands, a sovereign country. USA wouldn't tolerate 1/5th of the shit it is doing to Russia and China without cooking up an excuse to justify an invasion.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/26/us-wont-rule-out-military-action-if-china-establishes-base-in-solomon-islands we haven't forgotten that event too, guess Solomon island isn't a "sovereign country". tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:51am On Feb 03
⚡Polish President Duda questions the return of Crimea to Ukraine:

I don’t know whether Ukraine will return Crimea, but I believe that it will return Donetsk and Luhansk.

According to Duda, Crimea “is a special place... including for historical reasons. Because most of the time it was in the hands of the Russian Federation.”

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 12:00pm On Feb 03
Tiopii:

I think they tried to, but Russia only wanted Ukraine to compromise, Russia didn't want to compromise. They wanted Ukraine not to join Nato/EU and also give up the Donbas.
Yea, I guess that's why the Russians sabotaged the minsk agreement, and the Istanbul peace deal. Ukraine was ready to compromise, Russia was also ready to, but you know the third party who doesn't want a compromise?
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/12/22/ffci-d22.html
https://www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/kyiv-official-says-ex-uk-pm-johnson-derailed-2022-talks-with-russia
https://uwidata.com/29777-ukraine-and-russia-reach-unofficial-agreement-in-istanbul/
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 12:04pm On Feb 03
okeysoninv:
Two west Africa will play in the finals.

bros abeg no make nigeria go lose match. Cause e be like say God no wan make your prophecies de come true

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 12:06pm On Feb 03
okeysoninv:
UAE will be on the News soon. Eyes should be on UAE
bcs of that picture uploaded by writenig abi you must be F🌕🌕 L

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 12:08pm On Feb 03
okeysoninv:
Two west Africa will play in the finals.

Why two west African countries? Remove the "west" and say two African countries will play in the finals.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1736) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: melicent, Obedience40 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.