Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (616127 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (1748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:26pm On Feb 09
Nancy2020:

BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH". (Revelation 17:5

The mother of harlots which is American has no place in winning any thing hahaha
USA is not winning and won't win you have always been on the wrong side of history because you don't know Bible

Bible says probably one nation will get two hundred million armies

What world powers are east of the Euphrates? Look at a map, and you will find nations including Iran, India, China and Russia.

I pick China so the next world super power will be China after USA is brought down

The army had 200 million soldiers on horses.
I heard them say how many there were.....

Yes, the Euphrates River is the focal point for this prophecy. John continues: "So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths" (Revelation 9:15–18).
your just been misguided. You can use ur human intelligency to interpret revelation. USA and their western powers will cont to rule till Christ come the second time. Go and study ur bible . Daniel vision captures everything but lack of wisdom has hundred alot of you from knowing God program on Earth. No way is written that china or Russia is going to be a super power. You even agreed
called USA Babylon of Which Babylon significant world super power. You will live and see the end of Russia and china . I pray for your repentance

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:27pm On Feb 09
Mille:

Like for many people in Ukraine, it's funny how being Ukrainian or Russian is just down to a personal decision. Too bad how they used the 2014 Euromaiden coup to turn regular Ukrainians against their elder siblings.

Its sad actually, ordinarily Ukraine and Russia should be brothers, expecially western Ukraine. I was watching Putin interview with tucker Carlson, oh boy, come and see history lesson from Putin [code][/code]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09
seunny4lif:

The look on Tucker’s face when Putin told history about Tucker wanting to join the USA secret service and the CIA.
Tucker could not believe his eyes, I never knew Tucker wants to join USA secret service or CIA until Putin mentioned it and that threw Tucker off.
Maybe tucker wants to join CIA, or not, the fact that Putin is current with affairs, means he done is homework very well.
Baba still told Tucker ...good for you. Was for the best. Or something like that. cheesy

But the fact that Putin asked him if he wanted a genuine conversation, or a game show.

Tucker took the approach of letting the man actually speak, and pick at his brain on deep topics, rather than the usual mainstream media approach of badgering with catch questions for clickbait video clips and headlines.

This was a very interesting conversation to listen to. It gave you a window into the mind of the man we’ve been told for decades is a warmongering maniac. He came off as a well read intellectual, who understands how world politics actually play out, and who really controls American foreign policy (the CIA). Whether or not you agree with Putin, it gave us an insight into the man like no mainstream interview ever could. I’m grateful for it

The fact that Tucker asked Putin about the Evan Gershkovich and Putin told him both nation secret services are on it.

One of these world leaders sat attentive for a 2 hour interview and expertly gave a 30 minute history lesson in detail.

The other confused his colors and mixed up the Presidents of 2 countries.

I’m waiting for his interview with Serbia president and hope he interviews Iranian and Chinese president because I think the Ukrainian president rejected Tucker request for interview.

Tucker may still be a cia agent and putin will still know he is a part of them

Putin the spy master is far above Biden
Apart from nuke
There is nothing the USA has that can not be destroyed and burnt by the great Russia cool tongue angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 12:32pm On Feb 09
okeysoninv:
your just been misguided. You can use ur human intelligency to interpret revelation. USA and their western powers will cont to rule till Christ come the second time. Go and study ur bible . Daniel vision captures everything but lack of wisdom has hundred alot of you from knowing God program on Earth. No way is written that china or Russia is going to be a super power. You even agreed
called USA Babylon of Which Babylon significant world super power. You will live and see the end of Russia and china . I pray for your repentance
you are a useless buffon all your evil fake predictions have been failing through out your miserable life

Name one thing that you have said that has come to pass none.
Shame won't let you to acknowledge you are a mistake to this generation lipsrsealed sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09
seunny4lif:

Putin:

"To use the dollar as a tool of foreign policy struggle is one of the biggest strategic mistakes made by the U.S political leadership"

"It is a stupid mistake"

"Does anyone in the United States realize this?

"What are you doing?"

"You are cutting yourself off"

"Even the United States allies are now downsizing their dollar reserves"

Then I remember how the USA government was against Euro and Saddam and Gadaffi were killed for suggest that USD should not be used to buy oil.
House of Saudi caused all those nonsense because of fear of CIA.

Nature is already taking care of this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09
Nancy2020:
you are a useless buffon all your evil fake predictions has been failing through out your miserable life

Names one thing that you have said that has come to pass none.
Shame won't let you to acknowledge you are a mistake to this generation lipsrsealed sad
Leave my Pastor alone oooh.
Nigeria will play Senegal in AFCON final, and Senegal will win.

Nancy2020:

Apart from nuke
There is nothing the USA has that can not be destroyed and burnt by the great Russia cool tongue angry
Wait ooh, I just thought about it.
KGB vs CIA cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:40pm On Feb 09
dvkot:
Ok I have to post this grin

He wan show Carlson say he knows American history more than them, na only party dem sabi.

Putin is a very intelligent man. Everything dey his head. The West use to have this kind of leaders in past, now they are all just dumb fuks making statement my six years old wouldn't make. Gay and transgender issues has fuked up their brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09
Alamkir:

He is a very intelligent man. Everything dey his head. The West use to have this kind of leaders in past, now they are all just dumb fuks making statement my six years old wouldn't make
He gave Tucker history lesson for first 30 mins grin grin grin, Putin is really a former KGB spy agent.
His calm way of answering those questions and turning the Interview from him to Tucker is funny.
He does that everytime cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 1:21pm On Feb 09
⚡The British The New European equated Prime Minister Sunak to a clown.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 1:39pm On Feb 09
VLADIMIR PUTIN:

"I do not understand why American soldiers should fight in Ukraine. There are mercenaries from the United States there.

The biggest number of mercenaries comes from Poland, with mercenaries from the United States in second place, and mercenaries from Georgia in third place.

Well, if somebody has the desire to send regular troops, that would certainly bring humanity on the brink of a very serious, global conflict. This is obvious.

Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory! Don't you have anything better to do?

You have issues on the border, issues with migration, issues with the national debt – more than 33 trillion dollars.

You have nothing better to do, so you should fight in Ukraine?

Wouldn't it be better to negotiate with Russia?

Make an agreement, already understanding the situation that is developing today, realizing that Russia will fight for its interests to the end.

And, realizing this, actually return to common sense, start respecting our country and its interests and look for certain solutions.

It seems to me that this is much smarter and more rational."

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 1:42pm On Feb 09
⚡Argentine President Milei dancing to the tune of Am Yisrael Chai (The people of Israel live) during a spontaneous late-night visit to the Western Wall.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:00pm On Feb 09
Initial thoughts after the interview:

-Putin knows way too much history
-Putin is operating on an intellectual plane far above all US politicians
-Putin appears to want cooperation but the West have isolated Russia
-Putin does not want to invade Poland or take over the world
-Putin is not the deranged warmonger the MSM describes him as
-Putin is well-aware of the “Deep State” and recognizes the CIA as nefarious

I really wanted to see Putin go into detail on the degeneration of Western society, gender insanity, etc., because I think it would have resonated with the American People. The history about Ukrainian Nazism will be effective and his talk of “denazification” will certainly draw some attention.

Anyone who watched the interview objectively would have to agree that Putin is not the monster we were told he was, and negotiations can be made if there is competency from US leadership. Hopefully this will change the perception of the US being innocent darlings in the conflict, and can eventually lead to mass realization that the US/NATO are the ones who brought war and weapons to Russia’s doorstep via espionage and CIA color revolutions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:07pm On Feb 09
seunny4lif:

He gave Tucker history lesson for first 30 mins grin grin grin, Putin is really a former KGB spy agent.
His calm way of answering those questions and turning the Interview from him to Tucker is funny.
He does that everytime cheesy cheesy

Although iam hoping for a second interview, there's so much more to talk about but so little time

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:16pm On Feb 09
Alamkir:
Initial thoughts after the interview:

-Putin knows way too much history
-Putin is operating on an intellectual plane far above all US politicians
Copy and paste as usual. Because I know your tiny brain cannot put together those words🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But do you expect Putin to say things that will incriminate him I don't expect. We also need to hear from Western policy makers too

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:35pm On Feb 09
Nancy2020:

Apart from nuke
Mumu did Biden told you he was a spy of had a spy background?? 🤡

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 2:41pm On Feb 09
⚡Now I see why there are only 4 Pro-West NAFO fellas here.

Tens of Millions of Americans support Putin & Russia.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 2:43pm On Feb 09
dvkot:
I left this thread for a while when it turned to religion and tribal thread, I really hope it has changed.
@writterng welldone ooh... more grease to ur elbow
All the Og's I greet ooh
Lastly our resident pastor (okechukwu) is he still roaming mad or has he opened a church?

Welcome back.

Seriously there's nothing anyone can do about that.

Like i always say, ignore ignore ignore. Till they no longer exist.

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:01pm On Feb 09
WritterNg:
⚡Now I see why there are only 4 Pro-West NAFO fellas here.

Tens of Millions of Americans support Putin & Russia.
Fool so you think the millions of view is from the US alone. Mumu
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:16pm On Feb 09
DystopianMuse:

Copy and paste as usual. Because I know your tiny brain cannot put together those words🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But do you expect Putin to say things that will incriminate him I don't expect. We also need to hear from Western policy makers too

E shock u abi.
Go and start from page 1 of this thread and see my contributions. I dnt hav time to write epistle anymore.

it's only thief that recognises thieves. Like you use to use Google here that Even primary 6 student can make use of and sound intelligent.

By the way, Have u taken your hormonal injection today or at least smoke igbooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:22pm On Feb 09
Alamkir:

E shock u abi.
Go and start from page 1 of this thread and see my contributions. I dnt hav time to write epistle anymore.

it's only thief that recognises thieves. Like you use to use Google here that Even primary 6 student can make use of and sound intelligent.

By the way, Have u taken your hormonal injection today or at least smoke igbooo
Clown. Shock. You have show n several times how dumb you are on this thread. So you can go to hell for all I care
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:22pm On Feb 09
DystopianMuse:

Simple post u can't comprehend with your shit filled brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:29pm On Feb 09
DystopianMuse:

Fool so you think the millions of view is from the US alone. Mumu

And you think the millions of view is from your village people abi? Mumu, someone with a shit brain like yours is not suppose to be smoking igboo

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 3:57pm On Feb 09
Putin about talking to Zelensky:

“I said, Volodymyr, what are you doing? Why are you supporting neo-Nazis in Ukraine today while your (grand) father fought against fascism? He was a frontline soldier. I will not tell you what he answered.”

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 4:00pm On Feb 09
DystopianMuse:

useless goat jumping from one quote to another are you that desperate to be held this poor boy

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09
WriiterNg:
⚡The British The New European equated Prime Minister Sunak to a clown.

Sunak thought people will respect him because he wants to fight Russia lol. It not by force to put nato near Russia because no one will fight such a battle embarassed shocked

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:08pm On Feb 09
Tucker Carlson: "Who blew up Nordstream?"

Vladimir Putin: "You, for sure."

Tucker Carlson: "I was busy that day."

Vladimir Putin: "You personally may have an alibi, but the CIA has no such alibi."

Tucker Carlson: "Wouldn't you present evidence and win a propaganda victory?"

Vladimir Putin: "In the war of propaganda, it is very difficult to defeat the US, because the US controls all the world's media."

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 4:25pm On Feb 09
USA UK nato became the same thing Hitler was trying to be

Hitler wanted to take some part of Russia and now USA nato wants to divide Russia and take some places

Unfortunately USA Biden or any western war monger in nato will end up like napoleon,
Hitler

Biden will end up like napoleon or Hitler or he will run away from Ukraine like he did in Afghanistan undecided cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 4:25pm On Feb 09
⚡Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has Ordered the Ministry of Defense to begin Planning for a Large-Scale Evacuation of the Palestinian Population from the Southern Gaza Strip to coincide with IDF Ground Operations into the City of Rafah and surrounding Communities, with the Goal being the Total Destruction of the remainder of Hamas’s Military Capabilities along with their Leadership.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09
Nancy2020:
useless goat jumping from one quote to another are you that desperate to be held this poor boy
Well done low budget DystopianMuse grin. I Neva get your time. Let me finish with what am currently doing. I purposely quote you. I know your dumb brain will react
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 4:53pm On Feb 09
🤡 🤡 🇺🇸 🤡 🤡

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09
WritterNg:
🤡 🤡 🇺🇸 🤡 🤡

Real clowns.

I think there's a school they teach most American journalists on how to be a good government propoganda tool

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (1748) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Highlife200 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.