Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (615043 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (1745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 6:02am On Feb 10
erniok:

The same way one copied, pasted and said he was tired of writing. Seems plagiarism is what a few of them thrive on.

This bald head again. Point out to one intelligent statement you have written on this thread. Just one. Don't show more than one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:37am On Feb 10
oleeeeee!!! Woooooo!!! You don' even have shame. Is it because this is a faceless forum. Shameless idiot. Them suppose cut your finger ni according to sharia. Oleeeea!!
Alamkir:

You are obviously a sadist. Why are you shouting all over the thread like a madman who has seen a ghost? Since when did writing become the measure of intelligence? If writing is the measure, then you are the dumbest person here because you can't even write a full sentence without hundreds of errors in it.
Bitch! Writing a long epistle isn't worth it if you are not making money from it. As a matter of fact, this is 2024, with AI and Google, anyone can formulate anything to prove one or two things online, I don't have that luxury of time, neither have I prove to be anything with my post. U are just emotional and over working yourself

Going by your reasoning, I bet everyone is now smart when you put AI and Google to work. I know you are useless, but it's Friday, don't disturb my night. Leave the house. At least, even if it's an ogogoro joint, go and stay there and stop this sadistic behavior.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:38am On Feb 10
FOol!!! Why do feel attacked!
shoodboi2:

This bald head again. Point out to one intelligent statement you have written on this thread. Just one. Don't show more than one.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:40am On Feb 10
DystopianMuse:
oleeeeee!!! Woooooo!!! You don' even have shame. Is it because this is a faceless forum. Shameless idiot. Them suppose cut your finger ni according to sharia. Oleeeea!!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:43am On Feb 10
Enjoy yourselves ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:43am On Feb 10
dont take the thief serious. Alamkir the plagiarist!! Werey still dey get mouth instead of him to bury his head in shame. Alamkir one of the evil people in this country. Na me and you for this thread.
Procashtips:

Calm down,

breathe

Then move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 6:46am On Feb 10
DystopianMuse:
FOol!!! Why do feel attacked!

He has been itching for us to have a conversation but since I noticed I was dealing with someone who is probably gay, has ADHD and is certainly insane,I stopped replying him so he can hang himself with my silence.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:50am On Feb 10
grin grin grin i know he desperately want a convo with you. Stop replying him like their mantra here. Shoodboi2 is a fuu!!
erniok:

He has been itching for us to have a conversation but since I noticed I was dealing with someone who is probably gay, has ADHD and is certainly insane,I stopped replying him so he can hang himself with my silence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:14am On Feb 10
DystopianMuse:
dont take the thief serious. Alamkir the plagiarist!! Werey still dey get mouth instead of him to bury his head in shame. Alamkir one of the evil people in this country. Na me and you for this thread.

Stop using me to score cheap points
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:20am On Feb 10
WritterNg:
โšกBoris Johnson calls Tucker Carlson "a traitor" for Vladimir Putin interview โ€” The Hill

This guy needs to be put in his place.

Anyone that exposes the truth in the West is cancelled and hunted down.

Most run to the same "dictator" Russia for protection

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:51am On Feb 10
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM63L88Bj/

USA black rock thinking about re colonizing Africa since the government in Africa can't develop Africa properly.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 9:02am On Feb 10
erniok:

Bald head. Keep quoting and replying to yourself. That's why your wife has been depriving you of sex ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 9:31am On Feb 10
WritterNg:
โšกBoris Johnson calls Tucker Carlson "a traitor" for Vladimir Putin interview โ€” The Hill

Look at this shameless man.
How was your time at 10 downing?
How did you leave there?

Criminal.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 9:54am On Feb 10
Kingsnairaland:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM63L88Bj/

USA black rock thinking about re colonizing Africa since the government in Africa can't develop Africa properly.

I watched this video five times. Just listen to how he says it calmly. And he's even implying that it's for our benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 9:56am On Feb 10
Procashtips:

This guy needs to be put in his place.

Anyone that exposes the truth in the West is cancelled and hunted down.

Most run to the same "dictator" Russia for protection

You no fit dey do devil work still dey expect make God protect you na and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:00am On Feb 10
Procashtips:

But you copied this from X wink

Word for word

Are you surprised? Most here don't know anything themselves, just copy and paste. He's not the only one. That's why it's hard for them to see from other perspectives, cos the one they are seeing from they don't even understand it.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:06am On Feb 10
Tiopii:

Are you surprised? Most here don't know anything themselves, just copy and paste. He's not the only one. That's why it's hard for them to see from other perspectives, cos the one they are seeing from they don't even understand it.

Like you're different?

See pot calling kettle black.

Have you ever accepted you were wrong before without trying to gaslight?

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:07am On Feb 10
Tiopii:

You no fit dey do devil work still dey expect make God protect you na and vice versa.

Meaning you can't preach salvation and expect benefactors of sins to be happy with you right?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:16am On Feb 10
Exactly and he should mention just 20 people that has flee west to russia
Tiopii:

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:24am On Feb 10
dvkot:
Ok I have to post this grin

The people here are not checking what he said, just how he said it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Far from the mark.

Na why Nigeria dey as e dey.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:26am On Feb 10
Procashtips:

Meaning you can't preach salvation and expect benefactors of sins to be happy with you right?

Open to whatever interpretation you give it.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:30am On Feb 10
Procashtips:

Like you're different?

See pot calling kettle black.

Have you ever accepted you were wrong before without trying to gaslight?

I have accepted that I've been wrong here.

Being wrong and not knowing at all are different situations, most here doing the copy and paste do not know.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 10:38am On Feb 10
Tiopii:

I have accepted that I've been wrong here.

Being wrong and not knowing at all are different situations, most here doing the copy and paste do not know.

I will start observing to see If you truly accept when wrong.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:08am On Feb 10
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โค๏ธ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:11am On Feb 10
โšกPhoto reported to be showing Russian soldier unboxing Elon Musk's Starlink terminal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:12am On Feb 10
๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคก

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:18am On Feb 10
Lmao. One of the major reason mainstream medias are detested. They have become narrative driven , den of falsehoods and personal opinions
WrriterNg:

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 11:21am On Feb 10
WrriterNg:

Just look at how these guys are making a fool of themselves. The interview is there for people to see... Why are they being stupid? Sometimes I like to think they are joking, but it's scary when you realise they are actually serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:27am On Feb 10
โšกTUCKERโ€™S INTERVIEW SPARKS FLOOD OF WESTERN MEDIA REQUESTS TO PUTIN

Putinโ€™s spokesperson Peskov:

โ€œRequests for an interview with Vladimir Putin came from media outlets based in the United States, France, Italy, Austria, and Australia. The Kremlin is grateful for such interest.โ€

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:45am On Feb 10
Fox News credited โ€˜Tucker Carlson Networkโ€™ after he broke the internet interviewing Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Tucker is on a different level. Granted, he has a freedom he didn't have at Fox, but the content is better. It is less commentary, but in exchange we get more raw facts. Tucker has transformed from a commentator to a real news source.

Over 150M views within the last 24hrs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:53am On Feb 10
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:56am On Feb 10
๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (1745) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Cancri, Ibime(m), GloriousGbola, Obedience40, Ghostagain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.