Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (682185 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (1887) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 1:34am On Feb 14
grin grin writernig is a butt of joke laced with stupidity
Ibime:

Thread for retards led by chief retard. Same retards will be hustling for EU visa upandan

GDP per Capita (wealth per head of population)

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:03am On Feb 14
Dvdpity:

That's how Germany retreated to Berlin. Now a Russian trained soldier is in charge of Ukraine army...two brothers killing themselves to the amusing USA and her lapdogs. Clean definition of INSANITY.

Nothing new after all UK and USA once killed themselves to the amusing of Russia empire while Russia was funding USA to destroy UK empire.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:12am On Feb 14
⚡The American military base at the Omar oil field in eastern Syria was attacked three times in the last hour

It is reported that 10 missiles were fired at the military base. There is now a fire at the site of the impact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:53am On Feb 14
shoodboi2:

Even me learned fast. I had to take a step back to re-read all my comments and it was as if I wasn't the one writing them.

I'll just leave he and his ilk to continue to wallow in the mud where they belong.

He and his ilk are just like pigs. Put a pig in an air-conditioned mansion, it will feel uncomfortable and return to the mud where it belongs. Dirt is their home.

You can take the pig out of the mud, but you can never take the mud out of the pig.

That's why they have no problem replying every comment with insults and going through people's profiles to look for things they posted on other threads to use against them.

When 40-year-old men with teenage kids begin acting like teenage kids themselves, then heaven knows how their kids act. Are they the ones raising their kids, or are their kids the ones raising them?

Useless products of bad home training and failed parenting.

They will do nothing but raise another generation of mannerless lunatics like themselves. I'm suspecting they are doing this to devalue the thread and chase sane people away. Observe some patterns here carefully. Some dogs cannot post a single comment, no matter how civil, without adding "mumu" to it.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:04am On Feb 14
Another title/name calling. Well i wee gladly add it to the list of my collections here.
nigeriansamurai:
hypeman...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:07am On Feb 14
You are a man with balls. Quit being a coward by throwing subtle shots. Face the moniker squarely. If you are not a pussy. Mumu!!!
FoolishBoy419:

They will do nothing but raise another generation of mannerless lunatics like themselves. I'm suspecting they are doing this to devalue the thread and chase sane people away. Observe some patterns here carefully. Some dogs cannot post a single comment, no matter how civil, without adding "mumu" to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:10am On Feb 14
Dey play!! Just dey play!!! tongue tongue
shoodboi2:

Even me learned fast. I had to take a step back to re-read all my comments and it was as if I wasn't the one writing them.

I'll just leave he and his ilk to continue to wallow in the mud where they belong.

He and his ilk are just like pigs. Put a pig in an air-conditioned mansion, it will feel uncomfortable and return to the mud where it belongs. Dirt is their home.

You can take the pig out of the mud, but you can never take the mud out of the pig.

That's why they have no problem replying every comment with insults and going through people's profiles to look for things they posted on other threads to use against them.

When 40-year-old men with teenage kids begin acting like teenage kids themselves, then heaven knows how their kids act. Are they the ones raising their kids, or are their kids the ones raising them?

Useless products of bad home training and failed parenting.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 7:14am On Feb 14
Vic2023:
do you mean all the research that was done by these scientists were fake? Bring your own fact let see
The authors of this study are: Dr. Ostrer from NYU School of Medicine; Michael F. Hammer, University of Arizona, Tucson; Alan. J. Redd, (University of Arizona); ElizabethT. Wood (University of Arizona); Roxane Bonner (University of Arizona); Hamdi Jarjanazi (University of Arizona); Tanya. Karafet (University of Arizona), Silvana Santachiara-Benerecetti (Universityof Pavia, Italy); Ariella Oppenheim (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel); Mark Jobling (University of Leicester, England); Trefor Jenkins (University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa) and Batsheva Bonne-Tamir (Tel Aviv University, Israel

Go and read your 8th and 9th paragraph again. Do you even throughly go through your post? The one I wanted to attach is even more technical.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 7:21am On Feb 14
DystopianMuse:
Dey play!! Just dey play!!! tongue tongue
Dear sis, learn to ignore that moniker.
He accused israel of attacking children yet fired salvo at mine.
He accused people of digging into people's post but ask him how he got my FB page.
He's just everything he accused others of. An idiot that can't walk his talk.
One thing in day time, another thing in night time.
They have formed a cult, an evil cult that rallies around one another. An example is the plagiarism issue a few days back. Notice how the.viciously attacked one of them that pointed it out. Only okpa moniker has shown to be different in their midst.

Allow them to continue in their evil ways with the horribly flawed characters. Spits.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:23am On Feb 14
⚡The Iranian Gas Management Center is now reporting that the Large Explosion and resulting Fire which occurred earlier tonight on Natural Gas Line 65 between the Cities of Borujen and Shahrekord in Central Iran, was caused by an “Act of Terrorist Sabotage” and not a Technical Malfunction like was initially believed; the Attack is claimed to have Targeted several different Gas Lines across the Country resulting in at least 2 Explosion Points.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:30am On Feb 14
They will start their rubbish and then start throwing tantrums if you hit back. I didn't start insulting first on this thread. One silly moniker did, since i started giving them the taste of their own pills. They start moaning. And yes! I noticed they operate like a cult here too. Build around writernig.
erniok:

He accused israel of attacking children yet fired salv9 at mine.
He accused people of digging into people's post but ask him how he got my FB page.
He's just everything he accused others of. An idiot that can't walk his talk.
One thing in day time, another thing in night time.
They have formed a cult, an evil cult that rallies around one another. An example is the plagiarism issue a few days back. Notice how the.viciously attacked one of them that pointed it out. Only okpa moniker has shown to be different in their midst.

Allow them to continue in their evil ways with the horribly flawed characters. Spits.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 7:31am On Feb 14
DystopianMuse:
You are a man with balls. Quit being a coward by throwing subtle shots. Face the moniker squarely. If you are not a pussy. Mumu!!!

If I should decide to go unhinged you, you'd never want to be on this thread again. I have nothing to do till Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:32am On Feb 14
Nice. But look how they will start accusing the. Us here.
WrriterNg:
⚡The Iranian Gas Management Center is now reporting that the Large Explosion and resulting Fire which occurred earlier tonight on Natural Gas Line 65 between the Cities of Borujen and Shahrekord in Central Iran, was caused by an “Act of Terrorist Sabotage” and not a Technical Malfunction like was initially believed; the Attack is claimed to have Targeted several different Gas Lines across the Country resulting in at least 2 Explosion Points.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 7:36am On Feb 14
DystopianMuse:
They will start their rubbish and then start throwing tantrums if you hit back. I didn't start insulting first on this thread. One silly moniker did, since i started giving them the taste of their own pills. They start moaning. And yes! I noticed they operate like a cult here too. Build around writernig.
That's how they operate. When you engage them, they accuse you of insults when nothing of such has happened, then they subtly or outright insult you and when you return the favour, they accuse you of every evil they are.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:37am On Feb 14
Why do you like overrating your capabilities. I will not insult you. But i have a simple question for you. You said you will deal with me to the extent that i will leave the thread, right. The question is, since your foolish self has been on this thread. Do you look like someone that can do that and don't you know i can't be bleeped with. Anyways you can set the ball rolling. But proceed with caution for it may end with you commiting suicide.
FoolishBoy419:

If I should decide to go unhinged you, you'd never want to be on this thread again. I have nothing to do till Saturday.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:40am On Feb 14
my own stance is, any foolishness will be meet with equal treatment
erniok:

That's how they operate. When you engage them, they accuse you of insults when nothing of such has happened, then they subtly or outright insult you and when you return the favour, they accuse you of every evil they are.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 8:19am On Feb 14
DystopianMuse:
Why do you like overrating your capabilities. I will not insult you. But i have a simple question for you. You said you will deal with me to the extent that i will leave the thread, right. The question is, since your foolish self has been on this thread. Do you look like someone that can do that and don't you know i can't be bleeped with. Anyways you can set the ball rolling. But proceed with caution for it may end with you commiting suicide.

I agree that I cannot force you out of the thread, but I could certainly chase away many matured minds from this thread and that's not in my interest. So I withdraw my threat.

What you don't understand is that I, just like everyone on this thread, is just as capable of being a crazed slowpoke as you think you are, but we just realized it would beneficial for everyone if we could all chill out and have a responsible argument. Of course, emotions can sometimes get in the way and we'd find ourselves calling one other names, but it hardly goes beyond one or two posts before civility returns. I have exchanged insults with allthelighht, Trumpbidenn, among others but believe it or not, we still engage in arguments without name calling and that's how adults should be.

But in your case, you can't do without repeatedly insulting anyone that disagrees with your views. You always have this burning urge to use ghetto language against everyone (even when you occassionally come up with good points), including the op even though he hardly even replies to comments here.

I have to come to notice that the mods have abandoned this thread, or maybe they are allowing certain monikers to post anything they wish while policing others but here's the thing: like I've said earlier, everyone here is capable of being an idiot online. Just keep that in mind.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 8:29am On Feb 14
WrriterNg:
⚡The American military base at the Omar oil field in eastern Syria was attacked three times in the last hour

It is reported that 10 missiles were fired at the military base. There is now a fire at the site of the impact.

No peace for oil thieves cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ulaeto: 9:04am On Feb 14
DystopianMuse:
grin grin writernig is a butt of joke laced with stupidity

You know, if you'd ever have an opportunity to leave your body and cross examine yourself here, i bet you'll come to a conclusion that you're indeed the most stupid of the thread.

You're here, glued to a stupid mans thread, you seek relevance in a stupid mans thread, you jump at every stupid arguments here, you sleep and wake up in a stupid thread, bros what does that make you. To crown matters worst, you don't even have the intellectual prowesss or confidence to say ok, let me go open my own thread to cultivate my own wisdom there since you may have more control and follows there as an intelligent and wise man.. but whole and behold, you're here with all the wisdom in you following stupid thread as if you dont have any other purpose in life than to be seen & heard here.. Fear your sickness!!

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:08am On Feb 14
Awwwwnnn! All this epistle just for me. grin hope you didn't sneak some love poems in between because it looks like one. Only a love poem can be this long. Not a threath. But sorry it is TL,DR
FoolishBoy419:

I agree that I cannot force you out of the thread, but I could certainly chase away many matured minds from this thread and that's not in my interest. So I withdraw my threat.

What you don't understand is that I, just like everyone on this thread, is just as capable of being a crazed slowpoke as you think you are, but we just realized it would beneficial for everyone if we could all chill out and have a responsible argument. Of course, emotions can sometimes get in the way and we'd find ourselves calling one other names, but it hardly goes beyond one or two posts before civility returns. I have exchanged insults with allthelighht, Trumpbidenn, among others but believe it or not, we still engage in arguments without name calling and that's how adults should be.

But in your case, you can't do without repeatedly insulting anyone that disagrees with your views. You always have this burning urge to use ghetto language against everyone (even when you occassionally come up with good points), including the op even though he hardly even replies to comments here.

I have to come to notice that the mods have abandoned this thread, or maybe they are allowing certain monikers to post anything they wish while policing others but here's the thing: like I've said earlier, everyone here is capable of being an idiot online. Just keep that in mind.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:11am On Feb 14
awwwnn! Another love poem beautifully composed. But sorry it is TL,DR. But wait you talk about intellectual prowess. You mean the copy and paste operations being run by writernig and your fellow nuisance here. Lol
ulaeto:

You know, if you'd ever have an opportunity to leave your body and cross examine yourself here, i bet you'll come to a conclusion that you're indeed the most stupid of the thread.

You a here, glued to a stupid mans thread, you seek relevance in a stupid mans thread, you jump at every stupid arguments here, you sleep and wake up in a stupid thread, bros what does that make you. To crown matters worst, you don't even have the intellectual prowesss or confidence to say ok, let me go open my own thread to cultivate my own wisdom there since you may have more control and follows there as an intelligent and wise man.. but whole and behold, you're here with all the wisdom in you following stupid thread as if you dont have any other purpose in life than to be seen & heard here.. Fear your sickness!!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:42am On Feb 14
erniok:

He accused...
You know that this thread is for vile and evil people yet you and your friends cannot stay away from it... please i am personally tired and sorry for the insults bro... but wisdom demands you shy away from our ungodly gathering learn from idime although hes always insulting, he knows better than to actively seek interaction here... please leave this thread if it doesnt align with your ideologies, the book of proverbs say "correct a fool and he'll hate hate you" if you think we are foolish please let us wallow in our ignorance. If you decide to keep up with the thread please lets co exist in a way that if we meet in real life, we can chill and drink beer together. pro-west or Rus, let us try and put our childishness aside and be matured, besides its very stupid to make enemies with ourselves onto other peoples matter. We have a lot to learn, lets shy away from emotional lies to prove our points...

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 9:54am On Feb 14
DystopianMuse:
Awwwwnnn! All this epistle just for me. grin hope you didn't sneak some love poems in between because it looks like one. Only a love poem can be this long. Not a threath. But sorry it is TL,DR

What is a threath? 😂

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 10:11am On Feb 14
ulaeto:

You're here, glued to a stupid mans thread, you seek relevance in a stupid mans thread, you jump at every stupid arguments here, you sleep and wake up in a stupid thread, bros what does that make you. To crown matters worst, you don't even have the intellectual prowesss or confidence to say ok, let me go open my own thread to cultivate my own wisdom there since you may have more control and follows there as an intelligent and wise man.. but whole and behold, you're here with all the wisdom in you following stupid thread as if you dont have any other purpose in life than to be seen & heard here.. Fear your sickness!!

Of course, he can never do that. Nairaland may be full of US-Israel fanboys, but few of them are interested in having a genuine conversation over the issue because deep down, they know who is on the right side of history. It is easier for them to hide behind religion and willingly support evil whenever a topic concerning the West or Israel comes but on normal circumstances, they are not interested in any discussion or analysis. That's why they can't create a thread like this one because they'd end up being the only ones posting.

It kills them that this thread is thriving, attracting thousands of guests and users unlike the other deserted echo chamber belonging to Righteousness, so they come here to create as much distraction and fighting as possible. Look at how stupid their logic is. You believe the thread is full of idiots, you think the op is an idiot, but you cannot do without coming to the thread to post poorly-worded trash daily. No but juju be that? grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 10:18am On Feb 14
nigeriansamurai:
You know that this thread is for vile and evil people yet you and your friends cannot stay away from it... please i am personally tired and sorry for the insults bro... but wisdom demands you shy away from our ungodly gathering learn from idime although hes always insulting, he knows better than to actively seek interaction here... please leave this thread if it doesnt align with your ideologies, the book of proverbs say "correct a fool and he'll hate hate you" if you think we are foolish please let us wallow in our ignorance. If you decide to keep up with the thread please lets co exist in a way that if we meet in real life, we can chill and drink beer together. pro-west or Rus, let us try and put our childishness aside and be matured, besides its very stupid to make enemies with ourselves onto other peoples matter. We have a lot to learn, lets shy away from emotional lies to prove our points...

Having gone through you post, I can see you cleverly cut off my deep grievance and called them emotional lies. Something the facts are there. So much for a peacemaker.

I have a question to ask, is this thread like the muslim thread that you swear to be a muslim before you can comment. Am I to swear an anti-west oath before I can comment. Kindly respond to this.

I have not had any altercation with anyone here like him. I got attacked for asking a question about 100s of israeli tanks that was destroyed. The person I quoted was never aggressive and even asked for my email to send that particular video. When he didn't send it, I didn't raise the matter again. I asked trump for evidence when he alleged an israeli soldier was kidnapped because of a tiktok post. When he didn't send it, I ignored because for me, if no evidence exist, it becomes a beer parlour gist.

You quoted the scripture and I assume you are a christian, I could be wrong. If you are, then you are a child of light. Is this how you were taught to behave, to pass unrighteous judgement. Agreed, I stepped out of line as a believer but I was pushed to the wall. Why is it that not one of you called him to order when I repeatedly said I won't engage him until the event took place or is there something sinister I'm not supposed to know?

Please be rest assured I'm going no where. I can ask questions about posts and if the person I quoted ignores, so be it. If I'm attacked, I'll hit back. Enough of the idea that meekness is weakness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:42am On Feb 14
erniok:

Go and read your 8th and 9th paragraph again. Do you even throughly go through your post? The one I wanted to attach is even more technical.
I'm waiting
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On Feb 14
DystopianMuse:
why are you acting as if Gas explosions is a new thing like it only happens in Iran, just like Pro Ukrainians always running to X(Twitter) if they see any building or gas station on fire in Russia.

Do you know how many gas explosions that have happened in USA alone this year? Or you just decided to sha comment for commenting sake because it’s Iran.

Gas explosion can happen anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 10:53am On Feb 14
⚡Hundreds of British army vehicles are heading to Poland as NATO forces stage their biggest operation since the Cold War in preparation for a possible conflict with Russia, Daily Mail reports

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 10:57am On Feb 14
WrriterNg:
If they can't attack you directly, they'll start sponsoring things like this.. cheesy

US and Israel handwriting ✋ Cowards ✅

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:14am On Feb 14
BentizilL0:

If they can't attack you directly, they'll start sponsoring things like this.. cheesy

US and Israel handwriting ✋ Cowards ✅
This post just vindicated me. I don't need to talk much on this thread.
DystopianMuse:
seunny4lif:

why are you acting as if Gas explosions is a new thing like it only happens in Iran, just like Pro Ukrainians always running to X(Twitter) if they see any building or gas station on fire in Russia.

Do you know how many gas explosions that have happened in USA alone this year? Or you just decided to sha comment for commenting sake because it’s Iran.

Gas explosion can happen anywhere.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:27am On Feb 14
erniok:
So much for a peacemaker.
I have a question to ask, is this thread like the muslim thread that you swear to be a muslim before you can comment. Am I to swear an anti-west oath before I can comment. Kindly respond to this.
You quoted the scripture and I assume you are a christian...
the only reason i quoted you was to apologize. i was not refering to you on the subject of lies or any of your particular statements (i honestly had someone else in mind. Someone ive called out on multiple events, but ill not mention his name), it was a general statement to everyone. Besides alot has happened here im not refering to any in particular... you dont have to swear an anti west oath, but rather than wage war, all am asking for is a little understanding from everyone including me, lets stop being toxic to each other simple. A christain? No. I believe in God and science. Religion only offers me philosophy, i learn from various religions but i'm dedicated to none.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:50am On Feb 14
nigeriansamurai:
the only reason i quoted you was to apologize. i was not refering to you on the subject of lies or any of your particular statements (i honestly had someone else in mind. Someone ive called out on multiple events, but ill not mention his name), it was a general statement to everyone. Besides alot has happened here im not refering to any in particular... you dont have to swear an anti west oath, but rather than wage war, all am asking for is a little understanding from everyone including me, lets stop being toxic to each other simple. A christain? No. I believe in God and science. Religion only offers me philosophy, i learn from various religions but i'm dedicated to none.
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (1887) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.