Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (633096 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (1782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:12pm On Feb 13
shoodboi2:

Even me learned fast. I had to take a step back to re-read all my comments and it was as if I wasn't the one writing them.

I'll just leave he and his ilk to continue to wallow in the mud where they belong.

Lol.... I was reading the quarrel, and I was asking myself; what is shood saying? Was his account hacked? I know how everyone talks here an that's not you at all. You went so low, just to blend with him. Any idiot can come up with that line of insult, is too easy. But I like how you left your ego aside and end it abruptly

One thing I dnt do is insult peoples family, or use their current money problem to mock them.

shoodboi2:

going through people's profiles to look for things they posted on other threads to use against them.

I don't know how people do it. Since I have been on Nairaland, I have never click on someone's profile just find what I can use to insult them. Do you know how low, jobless and insecure you have to be to do that.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 12:13pm On Feb 13
nigeriansamurai:
@bolded i should be the one telling you this. Anyway i rest my case

There's no reason to rest. You've no case.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 12:19pm On Feb 13
Tiopii:

According to who?

Assumption is one of the pinnacles of science.

Yes, you're right.

Hypothesis is basically an educated guess or assumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:24pm On Feb 13
nigeriansamurai:
nobody is changing history before the whole gaza issue i always supported israels stand against terrorists you are not seeing my point. that ancestal claim to a land is bullshit, go and do your research youll see that most of them arabs are isrealites Islam spread through the region due to the holy wars and jihads many jews and even christains then where forced to change their religion to and check history, believe it or not most of them are pure isrealites. DNA tests have been carried out to prove this... as a matter of fact many jews in isreal today are migrants, from europe the only stake they have to the land is the law that establishes every jew as a member of Isreal, GO AND CHECK.

💯 Agreed. 👍
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:31pm On Feb 13
Tiopii:

According to who?

Assumption is one of the pinnacles of science.

Stop arguing just for the sake of it. Assumption isn't considered one of the pinnacles of science. Science emphasizes evidence-based reasoning and validation through experimentation and observation rather than assuming things to be true without evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13
Tiopii:

There's no reason to rest. You've no case.
yes sir
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13
lanre316:

Yes, you're right.

Hypothesis is basically an educated guess or assumption.
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:52pm On Feb 13
lanre316:

Fair enough.

If they could coexist peacefully in a two-state solution. I'm all in support.

But Hamas has demonstrated over and over again that they don't want peace. What they want is destruction of Israel.

Seeing that what they (Hamas) want is total destruction of original landowners, then the conflict will surely continue till either one is weakened and defeated.
you need to change your news outlet, hamas is in support of 2 state solutions while your oga at the top genocidal natehyahu rejected it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 1:15pm On Feb 13
Tiopii:

I'm not big on this Israel/Palestine matter. But what DNA tests? Who conducted the test? We are no more in the era of hearsay.
I don't know why some ppl are so lazy
Dr. Areilla Oppenheim at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Hu did the first extensive DNA study in 2001 of Israelis & Palestinians, and concluded that the emigrants on ships to Palestine before it became Israel were of Mongol 40% & Turkish 40% genome...there was no Semetic blood associated to the original Hebrews from the Middle East of 4,000 years ago in Jerusalem or Biblical territory.
This was confirmed by another DNA project by Dr. Eran Elhaik at the McKusick-Namans Institute of Genetic Medicine at the John Hopkins University of School of Medicine, in 2012. His conclusions were the same!*
The Askenanzi so-called Jews did not ever migrate out of the Middle East!*
At the same time extensive DNA evidence found the Palestinians to be 80% more or less, Semetic blood in their ancestors who were found therefore to be the real Israelites.
The white Jews whose ancestors embarked on ships in 1882 to Palestine before it was named Israel---aren't Israelites. Truth hurts* once again These White Eastern European descendants of German, Russian, Polish, Austrian, Georgian, etc., are impostors claiming to be Gods Chosen Ones, but are descendants of the old Khazars from the Khazarian Caucus & they have been denying this scientific evidence as they have made up myths of their own histories, which already many Americans believe throughout one whole century, i.e. Schofield Bible.
For, the real history of the new established "Israel in 1947" --'is no secret today!*

Since Palestinians were found to be almost more or at least 80%Semetic. The So-called people are on the wrong side of history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13
Alamkir:

Stop arguing just for the sake of it. Assumption isn't considered one of the pinnacles of science. Science emphasizes evidence-based reasoning and validation through experimentation and observation rather than assuming things to be true without evidence.

Thanks.

I just got tired of replying.

I get easily bored with fruitless conversations.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 1:21pm On Feb 13
Tiopii:

I'm not big on this Israel/Palestine matter. But what DNA tests? Who conducted the test? We are no more in the era of hearsay.
I don't know why some ppl are so lazy with the fact
Dr. Areilla Oppenheim at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Hu did the first extensive DNA study in 2001 of Israelis & Palestinians, and concluded that the emigrants on ships to Palestine before it became Israel were of Mongol 40% & Turkish 40% genome...there was no Semetic blood associated to the original Hebrews from the Middle East of 4,000 years ago in Jerusalem or Biblical territory.
This was confirmed by another DNA project by Dr. Eran Elhaik at the McKusick-Namans Institute of Genetic Medicine at the John Hopkins University of School of Medicine, in 2012. His conclusions were the same!*
At the same time extensive DNA evidence found the Palestinians to be 80% more or less, Semetic blood in their ancestors who were found therefore to be the real Israelites.
The white Jews whose ancestors embarked on ships in 1882 to Palestine before it was named Israel---aren't Israelites. Truth hurts* once again These White Eastern European descendants of German, Russian, Polish, Austrian, Georgian, etc., are impostors claiming to be Gods Chosen Ones, but are descendants of the old Khazars from the Khazarian Caucus & they have been denying this scientific evidence as they have made up myths of their own histories, which already many Americans believe throughout one whole century, i.e. Schofield Bible.
For, the real history of the new established "Israel in 1947" --'is no secret today!*

Since Palestinians were found to be almost more or at least 80%Semetic. The So-called people are on the wrong side of history.

Abeg no question me oooo,I noho plenty talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 1:39pm On Feb 13
Vic2023:
does it exist before 1948
did ur country existed before 1900, if no does that warrant a raid when it exist. U guys will pull history that align with ur theory and stump on the rest. Did u know what 'come' was in 1948
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 1:46pm On Feb 13
WrriterNg:
⚡The nagging of Estonians themselves is to blame for the poverty of Estonians, said Prime Minister Kaja Kallas.

According to her, nagging and complaining create a “negative background.” This background creates an effect in which even companies that are doing well begin to reduce their activities.

grin cheesy nah! Now I'm 1million percent sure that European leaders are very very mad. What manner of fuckery is this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 1:48pm On Feb 13
Tiopii:

what I said was Putin is 71, Tinubu is also 71. I don't get the extra shalaye and questions.

If Tinubu is an ancestor at 71, Putin is also an ancestor like Biden.

Wetin concern this matter with Putin's fitness? Is he 71 or not

Tinubu 71? grin ABI God wan punish you and Tinubu together ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13
Vic2023:
I don't know why some ppl are so lazy

Copied from freeslavicspirit X handle without independent research yet have the boldness to call someone else lazy.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Blakjewelry(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13
lanre316:

Syrians are Syrians, Arabs are Arabs, Israelites are Israelites. Distinct ethnic groups as other ethnic groups in the region. No confusion except the confusion you want to introduce.

Don't try to rewrite history because you hate the Jews/Israelites/Israelis.
Lol you forget they both claim to direct children of Abraham plus arabic is a made up of Aramic and hebrew which was major language spoken by the ancient Israelites too. Historically there is no clear boundary between them, right from the time of the ancient Mesopotamia till first century, there was no clear distinction because even some the stuff we see inside the Bible are piece and bits from some of the older traditional system being practice. Exparts have seen older document which influence some the Bible verses.

Bottomline is most of the people in that vicinity are one people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 2:06pm On Feb 13
Segun2222:
by the same logic wetin concern you with my post.....anoder one of his account
how is it same logic;
a. What is your business that someone has 5 Hands to share paper (mine)
b. And what is your business about the paper (yours)
well i think ur logic is lame, u posted to be viewed and u'r asking me my business with it. Which if we don't reply u will be making vile post
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:38pm On Feb 13
⚡The French air surveillance radar Thales Ground Master 200, purchased by Moldova, failed to track the Russian drone that crossed the Moldovan airspace boundary the day before and crashed in an uninhabited area.

It is worth reminding that in October 2023, Armenia signed a contract to purchase three similar radars.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:41pm On Feb 13
⚡U.S. stock futures extend decline after CPI data comes in hotter than expected across the board — Bloomberg

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:42pm On Feb 13
⚡Iran launched two Dezful ballistic missiles (range up to 1.000 km) from Iranian IRGC Navy Shahid Mahdavi (ex container ship).

Note that missiles were containerized.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:43pm On Feb 13
⚡The State Duma will prepare an appeal to the World Health Organization with a proposal to conduct an international investigation into the crimes of neo-Nazis - medical experiments on children.

Evidence of crimes was found in Mariupol when the city was under Ukrainian control. The children were given experimental drugs, and their effectiveness was assessed according to the criteria of the American College of Rheumatology. The research was carried out in the interests of companies in the Western pharmaceutical industry.

Similar crimes were previously recorded in other cities of Donbass - Lisichansk, Severodonetsk, Rubezhny.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:43pm On Feb 13
⚡Russian court sentences US man to 21 years in jail for paedophilia, AFP reports
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 2:47pm On Feb 13
⚡Syria have said it’s ready to go to war with Israel to regain the Golan Heights, which Israel captured after invading it in 1967.

During a meeting with Iranian FM Amir-Abdollahian, they openly stated they’re ready to regain the land.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:54pm On Feb 13
WrriterNg:

The better question is how come many of EU & NATO countries haven't used this so called money to better their economies, all this while.

70% of EU & NATO countries are dirt poor. Some have been members for decades with nothing to show for it.

Where is the so called prosperity? I'll tell you where.
It is meant for the US and a select few western countries only. The US doesn't like to share prosperity. It doesn't like to see others progress.

That's why all of the U.S neighbors, aside Canada in North America and Latin America are swimming in poverty.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Each time you come out of your shell. You always end up disgracing your self. 70% of EU & NATO Countries are dirt poor🤣🤣 Quit Being emotional clown. If they are dirt poor, where do you place African, Some part of Asia and the likes.
Saying Nations that have joined EU have nothing to show for it. Again you are big fool. First there are many nations waiting on the queue aiming to join the EU. But there application is currently stalled due to reforms that needs to be made and also a larger enlargement fitigue worrying the EU. Even some of your former Soviet states are partners of EU. Let me stop before I abuse the hell of of your good for nothing life

1. Why are former Soviet states swimming in Poverty too. Why are they kowtowing to the West and China
2.At least you agree the US is prosperous. Is Russia prosperous 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:57pm On Feb 13
TrumpBiden:

The guy is just being funny.
He couldn't gather the courage to ask Putin about his political opponent's allegations against him(Putin).
What about Wagner's boss death? Lolz
The idiot carefully cherry picked his questions. I expect him to ask some questions he didn't. Like when Putin say he is trying to uproot the seed of Nazism by attacking Ukraine and sight example of The Canadian parliament salute of a Nazi guy. I was expecting Carlson to have asked if he would invade Canada too.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 3:01pm On Feb 13
Fighttillvictory:

how is it same logic;
a. What is your business that someone has 5 Hands to share paper (mine)
b. And what is your business about the paper (yours)
well i think ur logic is lame, u posted to be viewed and u'r asking me my business with it. Which if we don't reply u will be making vile post
good 4u
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:02pm On Feb 13
WrriterNg:
⚡Russia ambassador was asked why they no longer quote classics like Shakespeare, Carroll, Dostoesvky.

"Our partners have become less well-read, sometimes we want to express ourselves in simpler terms so that the message gets through.

Anglo-Saxon diplomacy, especially in recent times, has become rather primitive"

Says a fellow their dumb leader Putin couldn't answer a question about AI. The idiot had to cover up by changing to Genetic Alternation shit.Lol. What would Pootin even say. What advances had Russia
[/b]made in that field. If it is not invasion, cracking down on opposition or narrating some cheap and vague Russia and Soviet history. ThenPutinPootin don't have any idea
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:18pm On Feb 13
⚡ U.S. Senate passes a $95 billion aid package for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan without border security provisions while most Americans are still asleep.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:22pm On Feb 13
⚡Polish farmers blocked five border crossings on the border with Ukraine on the morning of February 13. More than a thousand trucks are queuing.

These are Jahodin-Dorogusk, Rawa-Russkaya-Khrebene, Medyka-Shegini, Ugrinov-Dolhobychev and Zosin-Ustilug. Two of them have been blocked since yesterday.

The protesters are blocking the movement of trucks only, all other types of transport are moving freely.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 3:22pm On Feb 13
⚡A landslide trapped at least nine workers at a gold mine in eastern Turkey, search and rescue efforts underway

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lighthammer(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13
i wonder when all this name calling and insultive words will cease
i mean cant we have an intelligent rivalry devoid of name calling and abusive expletives?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 3:44pm On Feb 13
Alamkir:

"Assumptions, or working hypotheses, are a major part of science. In fact, it is difficult to talk for long with a scientist about science without hearing the words, “If we assume.” In order to make sense of things, we usually have to make assumptions."

Assumption is one of the pinnacles of science is what I said.

You agree with me, but also trying to find means to disagree. You're the one tryna argue for the sake of it. I stated fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (1782) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: sainttwist1(m), emmaodet, Obedience40, telim and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.