Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (615493 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:07pm On Feb 21
Segun2222:
onisorire, go and tame your family wey enter market......no go find work hungry dolt
KIndly ignore that stray dog. He has also been a nuisance in my mention since last week. Ranting taming. Maybe the babe wey break him heart na temi. Lol. Just ignore . He go soon rest. I have choose to ignore him. Na the new toolof putards here to tame and chase us out of the thread. Lol. Who can chase me?he can only try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:09pm On Feb 21
savage cheesy grin grin
Segun2222:
Dont stop crying, sheybi na destroyed equipment and infantry go occupy the Territorial gains.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:26pm On Feb 21
⚡Massive farmer protest paralyzes Madrid, Spain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:29pm On Feb 21
⚡United Airlines Boeing 757-200 makes emergency landing in the U.S. after one of its wings came apart midair.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 2:30pm On Feb 21
Boldbrainz I can see you're around.

Yesterday you let go the leashes and your property was spilling fake stats everywhere without proof.
I'm not happy with your decision.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:40pm On Feb 21
🚨🇮🇱 The International Ice Hockey Federation BANS ISRAEL from international competitions.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 2:59pm On Feb 21
Cancri:
they should be careful before DSS eliminate them.
heard DSS are trained by the Israelis
smile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣no the same Israel wey loss guard on october7?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 3:02pm On Feb 21
Alamkir:
🚨🇮🇱 The International Ice Hockey Federation BANS ISRAEL from international competitions.
I still dey expect FIFA ban on Israel football team as den do to Russia

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 3:04pm On Feb 21
⚡Donald Trump reminds Americans that Russian military defeated Hitler and Napoleon

“You really are up against a war machine in Russia. Russia, what did they do? They defeated Hitler, they defeated Napoleon. So, you know, they are a war machine.”

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:12pm On Feb 21
Dream25:

Your problem is not segun22, your problem is Yoruba.. Repeatedly, you've continue to display your deep hatred of the Yoruba..

Yoruba live rent free on your head, you won't be here shouting Yoruba everytime if that isn't the case.. Yoruba is bigger than you or any group you represent. cool

You're not the only one intolerant of segun22, people here including Yoruba are also against him.. I'm also against his views.
You lost the game when you start shouting Yoruba supremacist, isn't it better to say nothing than disgracing yourself everytime on this thread stoplying?...

I was always against that tribalist post here, to the point it starting to seem like am yoruba when am not. I stop defending it when I realise the yoruba people here dnt care, who am I to care
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 3:12pm On Feb 21
🇺🇸

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:14pm On Feb 21
WriiterNg:
⚡“Putin, restore order with Ukraine and Brussels, and with our leadership”

Poster of protesting Polish farmers.

Gradually.... Putin is winning hearts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 3:22pm On Feb 21
Alamkir:

Gradually.... Putin is winning hearts

Always the heart of criminals alike. Them don arrest some.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 3:24pm On Feb 21
⚡Iran sends Russia hundreds of ballistic missile, Reuters reports.

Iran has provided Russia with around 400 surface-to-surface ballistic missiles.

Fateh-110 family of short-range ballistic weapons, such as the Zolfaghar, with a range of 300 and 700 km.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 3:26pm On Feb 21
WriiterNg:
⚡Donald Trump reminds Americans that Russian military defeated Hitler and Napoleon

“You really are up against a war machine in Russia. Russia, what did they do? They defeated Hitler, they defeated Napoleon. So, you know, they are a war machine.”
some puppet here no go believe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 3:28pm On Feb 21
😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:28pm On Feb 21
Kingsnairaland:

India woman wants to be president lol.

A Kenya man was also their president. She is in her right
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 3:50pm On Feb 21
WriiterNg:
😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣
It's becoming clearer and clearer everyday that Russia is unbeatable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 3:57pm On Feb 21
⚡Wacker Chemie AG in Germany prematurely terminates a project for the production of "climate-neutral" methanol due to high electricity requirements and costs.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 3:59pm On Feb 21
⚡Foreign Ministers of Russia and Brazil in Rio.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:24pm On Feb 21
WriiterNg:
🇺🇸

Tucker Carlson is me right now

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 4:51pm On Feb 21
⚡The 4 new "White Swans" at the Kazan enterprise.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 6:11pm On Feb 21
⚡The Russian State Duma has denounced the 1956 agreement with Britain to allow its ships to fish and stay off the Kola Peninsula.

"Shameless British have been eating our fish for 68 years," Duma speaker Volodin explained the unanimous decision of the MPs.

He added that this was Putin's way of taking revenge on the British for the sanctions.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 6:29pm On Feb 21
🇾🇪🇵🇸⚔🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴‍☠ The seizure of the American unmanned submarine "Remus 600", which is considered one of the most modern unmanned submarines in the world, was carried out by the special unit of the Yemeni Navy.

@stayfreeworld
US can't face Russia with all this shit

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 6:29pm On Feb 21
WriiterNg:

"Shameless British have been eating our fish for 68 years,"
Very shameless cheesy grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 6:41pm On Feb 21
Alamkir:

I was always against that tribalist post here, to the point it starting to seem like am yoruba when am not. I stop defending it when I realise the yoruba people here dnt care, who am I to care
Hey knuckle head, let me give you 2 minutes of attention which you have been seeking for months:
1. I actually told you that you were not smart enough to engage with me.
2. Since then anybody attacking me was seconded by you, including actual Islamists and tribalists. You never really cared of the intention or identity of the person.
3. I'm against yoruba-supremacists, and basically against any form of supremacist, but this extremism (yoruba supremacists) attacked me on this same thread (and of course you joined them to do so). Now me going against yoruba-supremacists, how that makes me a tribalist, I don't see. But again given that you are dumb and opportunistic and clearly butt hurt and seeking for attention, any rubbish makes sense to you.
4. Also no need to claim an ethnicity or unclaim one online where nobody can verify your talk. What matters are your actions. I recall you opposing any form of criticism on tinubu. Actions speak louder than words.
5. I can only imagine what type of miserable life you live. Now that you have got the attention which you have been seeking for months, I guess you can return to smoking that ganja and get lost in your worthless life.
6. This slowpoke called me "biafran" after I criticized tinubu for his bad ECOWAS policies. And this same slowpoke is now calling me s tribalist 🤣 go figure, he's on drugs.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 6:44pm On Feb 21
#UkraineRussiaWar
The latest published footage from Pobieda confirms Russia's complete control over the village. For the last 24 hours, the Russian Armed Forces have been clearing new lines. Today Russian soldiers will continue moving south towards Kostiantynivka.

Military Summary Map

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:46pm On Feb 21
This dumb talker carlson must be the most idiotic person rn. I pity who ever takes this propagadist serious. (incase you want to argue. That was his lawyer successful defense @ fox that he's a propagandist). North korea citizens are well informed than us citizen. Most dumb statement i have heard all day. You mean the same north korea that are being lied to that south korea is hell only for them to find a sneaky way to watch kdramas and see paradise. Reasons why anything south korea is banned in the north and people are jailed for it
WriiterNg:
🇺🇸
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21
DONT mind the dumbo grin
Ghostagain:

Hey knuckle head, let me give you 2 minutes of attention which you have been seeking for months:
1. I actually told you that you were not smart enough to engage with me.
2. Since then anybody attacking me was seconded by you, including actual Islamists and tribalists. You never really cared of the intention or identity of the person.
3. I'm against yoruba-supremacists, and basically against any form of supremacist, but this extremism (yoruba supremacists) attacked me on this same thread (and of course you joined them to do so). Now me going against yoruba-supremacists, how that makes me a tribalist, I don't see. But again given that you are dumb and opportunistic and clearly butt hurt and seeking for attention, any rubbish makes sense to you.
4. Also no need to claim an ethnicity or unclaim one online where nobody can verify your talk. What matters are your actions. I recall you opposing any form of criticism on tinubu. Actions speak louder than words.
5. I can only imagine what type of miserable life you leave.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 6:52pm On Feb 21
Israeli Army Withdraws Last Reserve Brigade From Gaza As Losses Grow (Video)

https://southfront.press/israeli-army-withdraws-last-reserve-brigade-from-gaza-as-losses-grow-video/

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 6:59pm On Feb 21
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. John 8:44

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:01pm On Feb 21
Saudi unhappy w/
U.S. 'Double Standards'
https://tass.com/world/1749461

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (1747) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: currentflow(m), Ghostagain, gomol, Watcharena, NoWam and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.