Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (616317 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (1748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:49am On Feb 22
WriiterNg:
⚡Ukraine will be able to use F-16s for strikes on the territory of Russia, NATO chief Stoltenberg says.

“Ukraine has the right to self-defense, including striking on legitimate Russian military facilities outside Ukraine.”

We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:51am On Feb 22
exactly with no fear of escalation. With russia recieving 400 ballistic missiles from iran too. With no fear of escalations too
WriiterNg:
⚡Ukraine will be able to use F-16s for strikes on the territory of Russia, NATO chief Stoltenberg says.

“Ukraine has the right to self-defense, including striking on legitimate Russian military facilities outside Ukraine.”
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:53am On Feb 22
🏴‍☠⚔🇱🇧 This evening, Lebanese Army Commander General Joseph Aoun received US Congressmen Senator Richard Blumenthal and Senator Christopher Coons, in the presence of US Ambassador Lisa Johnson. He discussed with them “the situation of the army, the challenges it faces, and ways to continue supporting it.”

Either Joseph Aoun demands that the Americans should arm the Lebanese army with the Patriot System or he can be a traitorous tool for the foreign occupiers - The US/West always "advise" the Lebanese army to not arm itself for "Israel's" security, the end result being the heavily armed Lebanese resistance 🤪

@stayfreeworld
in one word

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:08am On Feb 22
🇱🇧⚔🏴‍☠ Lebanese MP Representative for the Resistance bloc Muhammad Raad: If the war expands against Lebanon, we will block the sunlight with our missiles. Until now, we are using old missiles and weapons before the end of their expiration date.

@stayfreeworld

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:23am On Feb 22
🇱🇧⚔🏴‍☠ Enemy media: Serious damage to a factory in “Metulla” on the border with Lebanon, and the gas, water and electricity network inside it was damaged by an anti-tank missile.

@stayfreeworld
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:29am On Feb 22
Tiopii:

It's getting absurd at this point. The US dumb? Very funny set.
I swear very nonsensical.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:42am On Feb 22
Procashtips:

Migrants!
I exempted first generation migrants

How do you comprehend for God's sake?

This is going no where.

Next.

All those migrants want the green passport no matter the generation you put them. The end goal is to be American.

The bottom line is they are now Americans. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 11:53am On Feb 22
Tiopii:

All those migrants want the green passport no matter the generation you put them. The end goal is to be American.

The bottom line is they are now Americans. Thanks

I actually thought you were the smartest from your side of the divide.

That I am replying you should show you that I still believe in you when it comes to being above your kind with a bit of objectivity but stop dancing around the deephole.

The first generation migrants founded the country called "United States of America".

How you just respond without actually thinking deep to comprehend/understand the context of a comment before responding is a new low.

As for the dog barking, it's until I bark back that we both end up as dogs

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 11:59am On Feb 22
Procashtips:

I actually thought you were the smartest from your side of the divide.

That I am replying you should show you that I still believe in you when it comes to being above your kind with a bit of objectivity but stop dancing around the deephole.

The first generation migrants founded the country called "United States of America".

How you just respond without actually thinking deep to comprehend/understand the context of a comment before responding is a new low.

As for the other dog barking, it's until I bark back that we both end up as dogs

So those generations of migrants, what is now their nationality?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22
Its not worth the effort.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 12:10pm On Feb 22
WriiterNg:

The problem is not Ukraine striking inside Russia. The problem is Ukraine striking inside Russia with your weapons. That makes you a party to this war and gives Russia the right to strike into your country. That is the problem.
So if you want to kick start ww3, then just say so and stop pretending that this is about Ukraine's rights. Stop pretending in order to fool the citizens of NATO countries whom you are about to sacrifice in a nuclear war.
I don't care about Ukraine and I will not die or lose loved ones for a clown who plays the piano with his manhood.
Stoltenberg, you and Biden and your gang of crazy people are free to go and join mercenaries fighting for Ukraine, don't drag NATO countries into your madness. If you want to die, die alone !

Guys feel free to post this on NATO/stoltenberg twitter handle. I don't have a twitter account.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22
DystopianMuse:
exactly with no fear of escalation. With russia recieving 400 ballistic missiles from iran too. With no fear of escalations too
So, that means Houthi’s military or Iran have right to hit any military target in USA, Isreal cheesy or Gulf nations.

With no fear of escalation, Ukraine have been receiving billions of dollars weapons from NATO members, meaning Russia have the right to hit Poland and those Baltic states, since that were the weapons are passing to Ukraine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 12:22pm On Feb 22
(1) Russia received 400 ballistic missiles from Iran.
(2) Ukraine strikes Russia with NATO weapons.

I see a completely dumb idiot claims that if (1) could happen without fear of escalation then so should (2). Why are Ukraine's online defenders always talking like drug addicts. Making sense is definitely not their priority.
When you think like a child, you should stay away from adult conversations.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 12:35pm On Feb 22
In order to save face, it seems nato is ready to start a nuclear war with Russia.
That will take the lives of millions of people both in russia and in nato countries, and it might end life as we know it in europe and america for centuries.
Biden's brain is really really damaged. This is what happens when a manhood piano playing clown and a braindead guy respectively become presidents of ukriane and usa. The dumbest people are running the show in the west.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 12:42pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:
In order to save face, it seems nato is ready to start a nuclear war with Russia.
That will take the lives of millions of people both in russia and in nato countries, and it might end life as we know it in europe and america for centuries.
Biden's brain is really really damaged.

To what end? Total destruction of NATO and Russia? No one will win. This loss is inevitable, there's nothing they can do other than to give Ukraine long range weapons and if this happens, russia might finnaly take off the kids gloves and go allepo style or israel ,usa style on ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 12:46pm On Feb 22
Jovi10:

To what end? Total destruction of NATO and Russia? No one will win. This loss is inevitable, there's nothing they can do other than to give Ukraine long range weapons and if this happens, russia might finnaly take off the kids gloves and go allepo style or israel ,usa style on ukraine
The problem is that people always assume "russia will do nothing".
They assume that russia being rational gives nato the right to act like lunatics whom are on drugs.
Russia might react at some point.
I think this is the reason these guys have been talking about "russia will attack us in 5 years". They are planning provocations against russia and they are trying to get russia to promise it won't retaliate. This war in ukraine is nothing but a russian retaliation to provocation.
But the drug addicts just can't learn a lesson.
USA also has ennemies who would love to hit the usa with missiles, what will the usa do if russia gives those guys the means (and authorization) to do so ?
Will the usa be as reasonable and not start ww3 ? When you do to others what you can't stand being done to you, and you do that to a foe who can do the same to you, then you know you reason like a child on drugs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 12:54pm On Feb 22
Ghostagain:

The problem is that people always assume "russia will do nothing".
They assume that russia being rational gives nato the right to act like lunatics whom are on drugs.
Russia might react at some point.
I think this is the reason these guys have been talking about "russia will attack us in 5 years". They are planning provocations against russia and they are trying to get russia to promise it won't retaliate. This war in ukraine is nothing but a russian retaliation to provocation.
But the drug addicts just can't learn a lesson.
USA also has ennemies who would love to hit the usa with missiles, what will the usa do if russia gives those guys the means (and authorization) to do so ?
Will the usa be as reasonable and not start ww3 ? When you do to others what you can't stand being done to you, and you do that to a foe who can do do the same to you, then you know you reason like a child on drugs.

You know European leaders act on emotions, they don't reason properly before doing things. Anyways let's see what happens in the next few months.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 12:58pm On Feb 22
Jovi10:

You know European leaders act on emotions, they don't reason properly before doing things. Anyways let's see what happens in the next few months.
The problem is that I live in a country which is part of nato. I'm not in a haste to see nuclear bombs drop in front of my windows.
Ukraine has made most people in the west to lose their minds, this is pure madness.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:49pm On Feb 22
Dream25:

Dollar is now #1600... cheesy
go and check again. I bought pounds the other 2300 . I'm sure It will be 2400 by now
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:54pm On Feb 22
shoodboi2:
Okeysoninv literally said Russia hasn't captured Bakhmut? That's true. Russia hasn't even captured anything in Ukraine. The only thing they captured is a fish farm. grin grin grin
what do you defined as capture, Russia didn't 100% captured bakhmut . If you have prove provide it here . I will dash you 10k
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:58pm On Feb 22
Tiopii:

What are you seeing concerning your life?
I'm a watchman
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22
It time to fight nato face to face Russia should hit one nato nation once they allow f16 into main land of Russia.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 2:08pm On Feb 22
Kingsnairaland:
It time to fight nato face to face Russia should hit one nato nation once they allow f16 into main land of Russia.
No f16 will get into russia (they don't have that capacity), it is about shooting missiles into russia with f16.
And I personally hope nato comes to its senses and just accepts its defeat rather than escalate again and put my life and those of my familly and friends in danger.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:09pm On Feb 22
Dvdpity:

Shut up. Demented senile Muppet. Don't twist history. We know that Russians defeated Hitler and Napoleon Bonaparte.

Haba, what brought insult into this now. This insult is unnecessary
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:16pm On Feb 22
⚡German Bundestag rejects the delivery of Taurus cruise missiles to Ukraine; 182 voted in favor, and 480 against.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:20pm On Feb 22
⚡Maria Zakharova:

“The next time Joe Biden decides to use the term “crazy son of a bitch,” he might try to remember that Americans best associate it with his own offspring, Hunter Biden.”

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:20pm On Feb 22
⚡Russian President Vladimir Putin has supported the idea of making it easier for foreigners to relocate to Russia because they share its cultural values.

"It is a good idea to focus on traditional moral values when welcoming people who want to live here." Putin said at the forum "Strong Ideas for a New Time," adding that an individual approach is needed to determine what kind of people are coming.

The Russian leader also noted that many people in Europe, as well as in Russia, adhere to traditional values.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:23pm On Feb 22
⚡ The head of the French Ministry of Defense accused Russia of “aggressive behavior” towards the French military.

According to the minister, a month ago the Russian air defense system threatened to shoot down French planes over the Black Sea, and a few months ago a Russian warship entered the Bay of the Seine “to intimidate France.”

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:26pm On Feb 22
⚡Italy's security agreement with Ukraine will not be legally binding and does not provide guarantees of political or military support - Italian Foreign Ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:27pm On Feb 22
⚡Google to pause Gemini AI model's image generation of people after inaccuracies in historical image generation depictions
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 2:31pm On Feb 22
⚡“Russia's new strategic bomber takes off with Putin onboard” — RIA

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (1748) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Jovi10 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.