Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (633219 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (1782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09
Tiopii you dont know anything man... You are always asking for proof, ignorance no go gree you carry your hand enter google learn... Person dey teach you something, you dey argue like pikin. Tommorrow you will still bring up the same rubbish argument.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09
Tiopii:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'm not even saying you're lying, give show me proof. I'm waiting.

Poland is a case study (She increased her budget and invested more money into her military). Money spent outside NATO.

It made the news here.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/polands-2024-budget-see-big-spending-defence-social-benefits-2023-08-24/#:~:text=WARSAW

Now answer my question.

You used question to answer a question which is the usual Nigerian low thinking way of conversing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09
WriiterNg:
⚑Pope Francis says Ukraine should have the "courage of the white flag" of negotiations β€” Reuters

Noooo O.

To the last Ukrainian.
Then to Poland if they want to test the mic.
Then to France.

The Chihuahuas don't count. (Lithuania, Estonia, Modolva, Georgia, Finland etc)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 8:39pm On Mar 09
⚑Russian forces destroyed a mobile three-coordinate radar station 36D6 (ST-68UM) of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Sumy region

The Lancet flew more than 30 km and climbed deep into the rear, destroying one of the most important elements of the Ukrainian air defense system.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:07pm On Mar 09
WriiterNg:
⚑Two American Patriot air defense systems were among the targets destroyed by the Russian Iskander strike in the Donbass area.
air defense that can't defend itself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:16pm On Mar 09
WriiterNg:
⚑Two, US M901 launcher vehicles of the MIM-104 Patriot air defense system of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed as a result of Russian strike with Iskander ballistic missile near Pokrovsk in Donetsk Oblast of Ukraine.

Those are the two first confirmed losses of such type of vehicle in Ukraine.
what prevents it (patriot) from shoting it (iskander) down as it was claimed last year by Ukraine and the There puppet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 9:58pm On Mar 09

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 10:14pm On Mar 09
Estonia trying to rewrite history. Officially condemning Russia for fighting against Nazis. Lol.

History is truly written by the victor. See how it tactically said Russian aircrafts instead of "Soviet". Someone not well-versed in history wouldn't know that Talinn was then occupied by Nazi-Germany. See how they made a liberator to become the devil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dream25: 10:54pm On Mar 09
Mille:
Estonia trying to rewrite history. Officially condemning Russia for fighting against Nazis. Lol.

History is truly written by the victor. See how it tactically said Russian aircrafts instead of "Soviet". Someone not well-versed in history wouldn't know that Talinn was then occupied by Nazi-Germany. See how they made a liberator to become the devil.
Tiopoli or wetin you call yourself, come and defend this... cheesy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:56pm On Mar 09
petesunday:

Eastern Europe can go lick American arse if they want. Russia and China's influence growing in Middle East, central Asia, Latin America and Africa. BRICS contribution to global economy now supersedes the G7. Western civilization is on a decline bro.

All the places you mentioned Russia is playing second fiddle to China. even Russia's economy is dependent on China's.

My post relates to Russia. even in BRICS, China is the dominant nation.

But the reality China's economy is actually in decline.

Russia is losing influence in it's backyard, but it's nothing of concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by petesunday: 11:32pm On Mar 09
Tiopii:

Ruble the strongest currency how?

Most of EU has stabilized.

You obviously know little bout how economies work if this is your argument. But the good time you'd eventually understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by petesunday: 11:42pm On Mar 09
Tiopii:

All the places you mentioned Russia is playing second fiddle to China. even Russia's economy is dependent on China's.

So what? Russia never said it wants to rule the world, that is US ambition. Russia wants to create a multicolor order and its working. The influence of the US and other Western countries is reducing in some areas of the world. Russia also continues to improve, though not as rich as US yet. The American arrogance will be their end because they don't see that they are in a decline.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 12:04am On Mar 10
Puzzle time:

I am something. I call myself the world's sole superpower. But I need to gather 31 other countries to fight against a single country I claim is not a superpower. What am I?

15 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 12:37am On Mar 10
shoodboi2:
Puzzle time:

I am something. I call myself the world's sole superpower. But I need to gather 31 other countries to fight against a single country I claim is not a superpower. What am I?

A weak, cowardly dying empire.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 12:38am On Mar 10
Tiopii:

Just like the US economy is totally dependent on China.

China is nobody's mate. The world's factory.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ulaeto: 5:36am On Mar 10
[/b] Here; Listen & Learn, [b] Though i know lots of you here are unexposed local champions, you would argue your destiny out than humble yourself and learn.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=y4T5gmAndFk&si=BwshXb18c5uFKZ-j
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dream25: 5:54am On Mar 10
Tiopii:

Russia is not any places, you should stop making things up in your head..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:25am On Mar 10
Tiopii:

imagine rubbish... guy you dey talk like say you be APC politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:59am On Mar 10
almighy USA is dependent on china. Stop playing! You need to start seeing beyond your anti-western rhetorics. The same china that has been signalling to the usa that it is ready for business. After the disastrous and botched zero covid policy. The they (america) should start coming back. Even xi ji ping has to come to the usa and even meet with the american chamber of commerce. China world factory! Yes but powered by western especially usa money, fdi, r&d expertriate, consultations and so on. Thank goodness western companies are wising up. Let see what happens when all this no longer happen. And a country like india takes over .But till then i leave you to your ignorance delulu
WriiterNg:

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 7:16am On Mar 10
shoodboi2:
Puzzle time:

The United Satan of America

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 7:38am On Mar 10
Vl3ly:
what prevents it (patriot) from shoting it (iskander) down as it was claimed last year by Ukraine and the There puppet

Patriot ad systems cannot shoot down an Iskander missile.

It never happened.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 8:47am On Mar 10
⚑The use of frozen assets of Russia in the European Union is illegal and foolish, as Russia has more Western assets than vice versa, the leader of the French Patriots party, Florian Philippot, told RIA Novosti.

"This is illegal and foolish, since Russia has more Western assets than Russian assets [located] here [in Europe], including many French assets. If they do this, I think Russia will do the same. It will be a war," Philippot said.

He noted that this could be used to provoke Russia into retaliatory measures, and then blame it.

"Obviously, this is stupidity, but this is what everyone is waiting for. The West is waiting for Russia to do the same thing in order to say: β€˜Look how evil the Russians are,’ and this will be another reason to attack them and impose sanctions," the politician added.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:52am On Mar 10
DystopianMuse:
almighy USA is dependent on china. Stop playing! You need to start seeing beyond your anti-western rhetorics. The same china that has been signalling to the usa that it is ready for business. After the disastrous and botched zero covid policy. The they (america) should start coming back. Even xi ji ping has to come to the usa and even meet with the american chamber of commerce. China world factory! Yes but powered by western especially usa money, fdi, r&d expertriate, consultations and so on. Thank goodness western companies are wising up. Let see what happens when all this no longer happen. And a country like india takes over .But till then i leave you to your ignorance delulu
the future of USA are made in china

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 9:29am On Mar 10
WriiterNg:

A weak, cowardly dying empire.

Superpower that needs to gather 31 countries to fight a country they claim is not a superpower grin grin grin Meanwhile, their circus assistants here continue to talk of NATO as if it is a country. Defensive organization that keeps attacking other countries to steal their natural resources.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 9:29am On Mar 10
motayoayinde:

The United Satan of America

grin

Their clowns won't talk. Defensive organization indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 9:34am On Mar 10
⚑ Haiti has collapsed and the Prime Minister has fled the country as gangs have seized control.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 9:34am On Mar 10
⚑Pope Francis has been put on an assassination list by Ukraine after he suggested they should surrender and make peace with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:18am On Mar 10
WriiterNg:
⚑Pope Francis has been put on an assassination list by Ukraine after he suggested they should surrender and make peace with Russia.
killng the pope? This one na joke, no country can dare it... Cause na ww3 go start.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:27am On Mar 10
shoodboi2:
Puzzle time:

USA lol
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:33am On Mar 10
WriiterNg:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Atleast you admit China has overtaken Russia.

I guess that was why Xi left China and went to the US to beg for foreign investments in China. I hope by this action of Xi you can atleast stop lying to yourself and admit the truth to yourself.

The US is still the World's biggest economy and most powerful nation.

sad for you but it's true.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:33am On Mar 10
nigeriansamurai:
killng the pope? This one na joke, no country can dare it... Cause na ww3 go start.

It just a political gimmick to act like they are still relevant

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:35am On Mar 10
nigeriansamurai:
imagine rubbish... guy you dey talk like say you be APC politician.

If I am lying debunk my post naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Na you go be APC politician.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (1782) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections β€” Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Flytime, Obedience40, Holywizard and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.