Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (596928 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (1711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 6:28pm On Apr 10
Procashtips:

Sometimes I don't believe what some people post here reflects on the kind of person they are in real life.

Imagine you fighting a fellow man only for the man to go kill your children at home and burn down your house.

And Lanre16 thinks this is what someone else would have done?

Made excuses for it.

It's quite irritating reading somethings here
If you think the emboldened is not true then it's time you change that.

What people say from their mouth either in verbal are written words, that my friend is the way they are.
I get to know people by mere conversations.
If I want to know who you are, I engage you in a type of discourse that requires a certain kind of critical thinking ability. This method gives an open window to anybody's cognitives.
Although, psychology thought me this but the bible also made me understand that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10
lanre316:

Na wa for you o. Even the Japanese knew they fvcked up by provoking a bigger enemy. They collected their wotowoto and moved on with their lives. They didn't make any issue out of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki tragedy
It's only one African man who was born several decades after the events who is taking up the job of the defender of the Japanese. Very funny. An African who loved Japan more than Japanese loved themselves. And it's not really because he cared for Japan like that o. It's just to "show" the world that "America is cruel"

If you want to prove that you're stronger and bigger than me, fight me one on one and not go kill my children at home.

You're giving cowardice another name.

Russia is not doing what the US did to Japan, Russia is only killing soldiers who keep fighting with the aim of killing Russians soldiers.

Russia takes prisoners, once you surrender, they don't kill you.

Russia is not going about dropping bombs on civilian populated regions in Ukraine

Russia is the definition of strength with rules of engagement.

The US remains a weak, paranoid bully who only preys on the weak, they hardly face those who can challenge them one on one.

They rather go destroy schools, hospitals, homes and civilian populated areas than face the soldiers fighting them.

This is the exact same thing the Zionist IDF murderers are doing to the Palestinians.

They run from HAMAS fighters only to go kill helpless civilians, women, children, doctors, journalists and even international & local humanitarian workers.

Shame no dey catch you and the people Una dey support?

Cowards!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10
Masterviolence:

If you think the emboldened is not true then it's time you change that.

What people say from their mouth either in verbal are written words, that my friend is the way they are.
I get to know people by mere conversations.
If I want to know who you are, I engage you in a type of discourse that requires a certain kind of critical thinking ability. This method gives an open window to anybody's cognitives.
Although, psychology thought me this but the bible also made me understand that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

I want to believe you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10
Mexico president ordered the military to go join the protesters in Mariachi after American tourists staying on summer vacation tried to shut down Mexico restaurants for playing loud music which have been going for over 50 years.
The military came with even louder speakers, and play the music for days.

The president said that, Mexico wouldn’t changed her culture for anyone because Mexico is knowing having live band music playing on loud speakers at the beaches.
Mexican Beaches are not private, meaning no hotel or restaurant or anyone can hold Mexican Beaches.

How can you go to someone land and tried to change their culture?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 6:59pm On Apr 10
⚡The United States, European, and Regional Allies reportedly believe that a Large-Scale Coordinated Missile and One-Way “Suicide” Drone Attack against Israel by Iran and Iranian-Backed Proxy Groups across the Region is currently Imminent.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:02pm On Apr 10
Procashtips:

If you want to prove that you're stronger and bigger than me, fight me one on one and not go kill my children at home.

You're giving cowardice another name.

Russia is not doing what the US did to Japan, Russia is only killing soldiers who keeps fighting with the aim of killing the Russians.

Russia takes prisoners, once you surrounded, they don't kill you.

Russia is not going about dropping bombs on civilian populated regions in Ukraine

Russia is the definition of strength with rules of engagement.

The US remains a weak, paranoid bully who only preys on the weak, they hardly face those who challenge them one on one.

They rather go destroy schools, hospitals, homes and civilian populated areas than face the soldiers fighting them.

This is the exact same thing the Zionist IDF murderers are doing to the Palestinians.

They run from HAMAS fighters only to go kill helpless civilians, women, children, doctors, journalist and even international humanitarians.

Shame no dey catch you and the people Una dey support?

Cowards!

You are a hypocrite!

The child analogy for full scale warfare is innacurate and nothing but cheap sensationalism. Any smart third party reader will see through that chicanery

You chose to ignore the fact that Japan attacked USA unprovoked. Are you saying there are no American civilians in the Pearl Harbour? I know your hypocrisy will blind you to that fact.

You also ignored what Japanese army did to Chinese, Filipino and Korean civilians during the WW2. If the atomic bomb wasn't dropped at the time it was dropped, the war will drag on longer and many more civilians who died in Hiroshima would have died due to the brutality of the Japanese army. It's history, no need to argue on this.

Talking about Hamas without talking about October 7 massacre of Israeli civilians is shameless hypocrisy from you.

You cared neither for the Japanese nor Palestinians. You only cared to show that "America is evil" and that's why you choose when and when not to apply your sense of judgement of what is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 7:07pm On Apr 10
WriterrNg:
⚡Restrictions will be imposed on the export of certain goods to Israel as of April 9, 2024, the Turkish Ministry of Trade has announced

It is reported that the restrictions will remain in place until a ceasefire is declared in Gaza and uninterrupted humanitarian access is granted in the necessary quantities.

The decision to restrict Israel covers 54 groups of goods, ranging from rebar to sheet steel, marble to ceramics.

After 6 good months
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 7:19pm On Apr 10
[quote author=seunny4lif post=129370313][color=#990000][b]Mexico president ordered the military to go join the protesters in Mariachi after American tourists staying on summer vacation tried to shut down Mexico restaurants for playing loud music which have been going for [quote author=seunny4lif post=129370313][color=#990000][b]Mexico president ordered the military to go join the protesters in Mariachi after American tourists staying on summer vacation tried to shut down Mexico restaurants for playing loud music which have been going for over 50 years.
The president said that, Mexico wouldn’t changed her culture for anyone because Mexico is knowing having live band music playing on loud spe
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10
lanre316:

You are a hypocrite!

The child analogy for full scale warfare is innacurate and nothing but cheap sensationalism. Any smart third party reader will see through that chicanery

You chose to ignore the fact that Japan attacked USA unprovoked. Are you saying there are no American civilians in the Pearl Harbour? I know your hypocrisy will blind you to that fact.

You also ignored what Japanese army did to Chinese, Filipino and Korean civilians during the WW2. If the atomic bomb wasn't dropped at the time it was dropped, the war will drag on longer and many more civilians who died in Hiroshima would have died due to the brutality of the Japanese army. It's history, no need to argue on this.

Talking about Hamas without talking about October 7 massacre of Israeli civilians is shameless hypocrisy from you.

You cared neither for the Japanese nor Palestinians. You only cared to show that "America is evil" and that's why you choose when and when not to apply your sense of judgement of what is evil.

Japan attacked a military post called pearl harbour. Japan was on the other side while the US on the other side during a world war.

You said Japan attacked US unprovoked?

They were fighting a war as opposing countries and in war, you face soldiers fighting each other and not go face civilians.

Do you actually know anything or I'm just wasting my time?

Gosh I don waste my time finish...

I apologize for thinking you knew what you were arguing about.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 7:24pm On Apr 10
seunny4lif:
Mexico president ordered the military to go join the protesters in Mariachi after American tourists staying on summer vacation tried to shut down Mexico restaurants for playing loud music which have been going for over 50 years.

The president said that, Mexico wouldn’t changed her culture for anyone because Mexico is knowing having live band music playing on loud speakers at the beaches.
Mexican Beaches are not private, meaning no hotel or restaurant or anyone can hold Mexican Beaches.

we all know the famous example(people) for this act.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10
seunny4lif:

The arrogance

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 7:28pm On Apr 10
lanre316:

I have one question about Nigeria and I would like you to answer as honestly as you can. Please don't beat around the bush.

We have an IPOB problem. They have been known to conduct surprise attacks on police and military installations/personnels.

For the Nigerian army to "either crush or force the surrender of IPOB", do you support the Nigerian army levelling/bombing the East indiscriminately, leaving a trail of hundreds of thousands of innocent non-IPOB Igbo people dead on the streets of Owerri, Awka, Orlu, and Onitsha in order to stop these attacks?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:38pm On Apr 10
Procashtips:

Japan attacked a military post called pearl harbour. Japan was on the other side while the US on the other side during a world war.

You said Japan attacked US unprovoked?

They were fighting a war as opposing countries and in war, you face soldiers fighting each other and not go face civilians.

Do you actually know anything or I'm just wasting my time?

Gosh I don waste my time finish...

I apologize for thinking you knew what you were arguing about.

Stop getting personal about these things on this thread. Your subtle jabs and insults will not turn a lie into the truth.

I actually wrote what I wrote, not for you but for any reader in the future who will come across this thread. If you chose to blind your eyes to my points, no problem. It's not for you.

It's a sin to leave all these propaganda junked here undebunked or unchallenged, at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:45pm On Apr 10
WriterrNg:
⚡The United States, European, and Regional Allies reportedly believe that a Large-Scale Coordinated Missile and One-Way “Suicide” Drone Attack against Israel by Iran and Iranian-Backed Proxy Groups across the Region is currently Imminent.
mumu fellows,,no be your intelligence talk say Iran will attack Israel within last 48 hours?

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 7:45pm On Apr 10
Mille:

I have one question about Nigeria and I would like you to answer as honestly as you can. Please don't beat around the bush.

We have an IPOB problem. They have been known to conduct surprise attacks on police and military installations/personnels.

For the Nigerian army to "either crush or force the surrender of IPOB", do you support the Nigerian army levelling/bombing the East indiscriminately, leaving a trail of hundreds of thousands of innocent non-IPOB Igbo people dead on the streets of Owerri, Awka, Orlu, and Onitsha in order to stop these attacks?
a good ques. With a fair NO as answer but me and you know that this nig army commit this crime even today with example of the okuama situation. But from you using them as example show that u don't hate them for this same act u hate the america's for, which is well sic

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 7:52pm On Apr 10
Fighttillvictory:

a good ques. With a fair NO as answer but me and you know that this nig army commit this crime even today with example of the okuama situation. But from you using them as example show that u don't hate them for this same act u hate the america's for, which is well sic

Then do you agree you're an hypocrite? If your answer is No here, why then is your answer Yes elsewhere?

I don't know where you saw my opinion on the Nigerian Army. Don't try to deflect.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10
lanre316:

Stop getting personal about these things on this thread. Your subtle jabs and insults will not turn a lie into the truth.

I actually wrote what I wrote, not for you but for any reader in the future who will come across this thread. If you chose to blind your eyes to my points, no problem. It's not for you.

It's a sin to leave all these propaganda junked here undebunked or unchallenged, at least.

Getting personal?

Asking if you know what you're talking about is being personal?

Your response so far is too generic.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 8:06pm On Apr 10
Mille:

Then do you agree you're an hypocrite? If your answer is No here, why then is your answer Yes elsewhere?

I don't know where you saw my opinion on the Nigerian Army. Don't try to deflect.
your a better e.g of a hypocrite who was using nig army as an example like they were not guilt of the said charge. And you should also show me where i gave a nod on the america bombing
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:08pm On Apr 10
⚡French media: One person was killed and 2 seriously injured in a stabbing accident in the city of Bordeaux
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:08pm On Apr 10
⚡Shooting reported at Ramadan event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; multiple injuries reported

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:11pm On Apr 10
⚡75% of Poles are against sending Polish and NATO troops to Ukraine – Euroactiv citing a study by Statistics Poland (CBOS)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10
First of all, The US Millitary is well known for her actions against foregin citizens and what they did to Japan was a war crime by their own standards... But lets keep in mind that WW2 was a full scale theatre warfare (not like what is going on now, you still see nato states and russia, trade directly and or indirectly despite differences.) where everthing belonging to the enemy became a target even civilians. The allies struck berlin, Nazi struck london and even attempted to seize european colonial assets in Africa. I Know that if germany had nukes they wouldnt have hesitated to use it same with Japan... Thats my veiw sha...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:50pm On Apr 10
⚡Gagauzia will turn to Russia if Chisinau sends troops into the region.

This was stated by the head of Gagauzia, Evghenia Gutsul. She expressed hope that this would not happen.

"I hope it doesn’t come to that. I hope for the common sense of our authorities. But if it comes to that, we will contact all countries, of course, including the Russian Federation," she said.

Moldova may send troops if Gagauzia declares independence.

The latter will happen if Moldova decides to follow the path of unification with Romania.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 8:53pm On Apr 10
⚡The head of the Gagauz autonomy Evgenia Gutsul returned to Moldova after a visit to Russia; she passed through the customs zone at Chisinau airport.

There was no arrest, even though some sources reported she was detained at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:03pm On Apr 10
lanre316:

It was war, full scale war. You fight war in way to either crush your enemies or force their surrender and that was what America did.

It's not like Japan wouldn't do the same if they had the capacity or the chance. Read up on the atrocities commited by the Japanese on enemy civilians during the WW2 and you would see who really is the cruel one. Except you deliberately want to turn a blind eye to this fact just to maintain your propaganda that "America is cruel".

This is the reason why those of us who are anti West loathe you guys. Everything goes for you guys, you support every evil your masters do, you find ways to justify it. We all were once pro westerners but we read and emancipated ourselves from the mental slavery. We know what's wrong and what's right and we are not afraid to say it but you guys only see good in what the USA does.

Emancipate your mind from this mental slavery. Using atomic bombs on innocent civilians is no excuse for wagging war. The Nazis already fell and were surrendering, Japan had no reason to keep fighting but yet USA decided to nuke innocent civilians. Same thing they did in Libya, they totally destroyed that beautiful country and till today , they cant do anything to fix the country they destroyed, same thing with Iraq under the pretext of Saddam having WMD and yet y'all still come online to hail the USA, call them superpowers. What kinda superpower is that? What country have the USA attacked under the guise of bringing peace that has truly seen peace? They go about every country building military bases no development, China and Russia enters a country as an ally, they help build energy infrastructures and other infrastructures. Nawa for you guys honestly. Y'all can never be free from this mental slavery because you're seeking to relocate to Europe so you rather support their evil deeds so as to not have your visa denied. It is pathetic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10
Jovi10:

This is the reason why those of us who are anti West loathe you guys. Everything goes for you guys, you support every evil your masters do, you find ways to justify it. We all were once pro westerners but we read and emancipated ourselves from the mental slavery. We know what's wrong and what's right and we are not afraid to say it but you guys only see good in what the USA does.

Emancipate your mind from this mental slavery. Using atomic bombs on innocent civilians is no excuse for wagging war. The Nazis already fell and were surrendering, Japan had no reason to keep fighting but yet USA decided to nuke innocent civilians. Same thing they did in Libya, they totally destroyed that beautiful country and till today , they cant do anything to fix the country they destroyed, same thing with Iraq under the pretext of Saddam having WMD and yet y'all still come online to hail the USA, call them superpowers. What kinda superpower is that? What country have the USA attacked under the guise of bringing peace that has truly seen peace? They go about every country building military bases no development, China and Russia enters a country as an ally, they help build energy infrastructures and other infrastructures. Nawa for you guys honestly. Y'all can never be free from this mental slavery because you're seeking to relocate to Europe so you rather support their evil deeds so as to not have your visa denied. It is pathetic

U are correct 100%

But there is a law don't bite the hands that feeds you

So if they are going to look for money in USA they can clap for USA when USA brings out evil policies when they get the money they can then stand up for truth

As for me I love to speak truth to power it gives me joy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10
Kingsnairaland:

U are correct 100%

But there is a law don't bite the hands that feeds you

So if they are going to look for money in USA they can clap for USA when USA brings out evil policies when they get the money they can then stand up for truth

As for me I love to speak truth to power it gives me joy

word...

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 9:40pm On Apr 10
⚡Iran has planned to test a new missile defense system amid the tense situation with Israel

The target missile will be fired from a military base in Qom, after which it should be shot down over the center of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 9:42pm On Apr 10
⚡US Officers says at least 30 gunshots were fired between two groups of people near the Eid al-Fitr event. 4 weapons have been recovered. 5 people are under arrest. 3 individuals have been shot
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fighttillvictory: 9:44pm On Apr 10
Mille:

it seems you have a problem with comprehension.
is ipob a state or a state armed force. He was talking about two state at war. So find a good example not ipob

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 9:54pm On Apr 10
Mille:

E no suppose shock you na.

They are the same set of people praising Israel for "winning" when all it does is destroy buildings, attack the wounded in hospitals, and kill innocent civilians.

Btw, if you have seen the video below, you're a real G. They walked right into an ambush.

They riddled one pigs ass with bullets

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNg: 9:58pm On Apr 10
⚡A senior Israeli official says Israel has asked the U.S. if it could help limit the Iranian response by sending private and public warning messages to the Iranians and projecting its force in the region, Axios reports.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (1711) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: iykofias(m), Friday98 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.