Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (612929 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ†š ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšกOne person is dead and at least nine have been injured after a large fire at a seven-storey building in ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Rome, Italy.

The blaze, in the capital's eastern Colli Aniene area on Friday afternoon, is now under control and firefighters are inspecting the building to find anyone who might be trapped inside.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๏ธPossibly the first visual confirmation of an ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian Su-25 with a LAU-10 missile pod containing unguided Zuni air-to-surface missiles.

The ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US has delivered an unknown number of those missiles.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๏ธ"This is not a war between ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia and ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine. This is a war declared by NATO, led by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Washington. And Russia has a right to defend itself. Not alone. It's not an isolated Russia. This is a global issue," ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น Ethiopian President Afwerki stressed.

13 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๏ธโ€œFor many in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine, a full-scale ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian military invasion would feel like a liberationโ€ โ€” ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Time Magazine in 2014

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland suspects Macron of plotting with Russia.

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท French President Emmanuel Macron is ready to sell ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian territory as part of a peace agreement with ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia. This was stated by the Polish diplomat Jacek Sariush-Wolski, writes the Express edition.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian warehouses struck on the occupied port of Berdyansk by Storm Shadow Cruise missiles.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Masterviolence:

What I've understood so far in this war is that every Ukraine supporter on nairaland that I've engage thus far can be classified as dumb.

A simple maths is like rocket science to them.

I don't think they are dumb

Do you think it easy to accept that USA Ukraine military is incompetent

It suicidal to accept that Ukraine is losing with USA nato weapons

If western media report the truth most of them will commit suicide

It not easy that why you have to take it slow and steady untill they become used to defeat

And then they naturally do as their governments always do pack up and run

Just like they ran from Afghanistan and Vietnam.

So each day they wake up they see Ukraine is losing land and with time they become mentally defeated.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๏ธRecep Tayyip Erdogan has taken his oath to be sworn in as ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey's president for an unprecedented third time.

Mr Erdogan won another five-year term after a run-off with opposition candidate Kemal Kilicdaroglu last week.

The 69-year-old was sworn in at the Turkish parliament in ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Ankara on Saturday ahead of a separate inauguration ceremony at the mausoleum - the founder of modern Turkey, attended by foreign dignitaries.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian forces are continuing to shell civilian areas in Shebekino and other towns in Belgorod oblast. Several civilians have been killed. The rationale is likely to bait ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian command into pulling troops from the hot areas of the front.

It's a tactic they use often; e.g. during the Russian push on Severodonetsk, the Ukrainians intensified their terror shellings in Donetsk to apocalyptic levels to bait ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia into pulling artillery units back to the city for counter-battery purposes.

Ukraine want to use Russia tactics

I told you guys

Kyiv attack was a distraction because Ukraine took it military men from the east to go protect kyiv and this made Russia to capture those four regions easily

So Ukraine wants to use that same method lol

Russia knows this so they will bring new military men from far east mix race Russia military to protect those sides.
Rather than removing troops from the front line.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ Chinese Defense Minister Li Shangfu extended an offer to his Ukrainian counterpart on Saturday to use โ€œall meansโ€ of outreach possible to try to end Russiaโ€™s war, while also pledging to expand military communications with Kyiv, according to Ukraineโ€™s deputy defense chief.

Li met with Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov and his team Saturday on the sidelines of the Shangri-La Dialogue in ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Singapore, with China continuing to push for a role as peacemaker in the conflict despite its close political and economic ties to Moscow.

1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿคก

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I don't think they are dumb

Do you think it easy to accept that USA Ukraine military is incompetent

It suicidal to accept that Ukraine is losing with USA nato weapons

If western media report the truth most of them will commit suicide

It not easy that why you have to take it slow and steady untill they become used to defeat

And then they naturally do as their governments always do pack up and run

Just like they ran from Afghanistan and Vietnam.

So each day they wake up they see Ukraine is losing land and with time they become mentally defeated.
That's exactly how a typical American is, am shocked that my black brothers are behaving the same way.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine is ready to launch a counteroffensive against Russia but fears large casualties due to ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Moscow's superior air power, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Saturday. "A large number of soldiers will die" if Kyiv is not given the weapons, he said.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Ukraine want to use Russia tactics

I told you guys

Kyiv attack was a distraction because Ukraine took it military men from the east to go protect kyiv and this made Russia to capture those four regions easily

So Ukraine wants to use that same method lol

Russia knows this so they will bring new military men from far east mix race Russia military to protect those sides.
Rather than removing troops from the front line.
Russia will just send Wagner there
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Masterviolence:

That's exactly how a typical American is, am shocked that my black brothers are behaving the same way.
it's a BIG SHAME to see any African support USA/Ukraine, but i think most of their supporters on NL are paid
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian sources are reporting that 6 Tu-95Ms strategic bombers have taken off from Olenya airfield in ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia. Missiles strikes against Ukraine is likely tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
dvkot:
it's a BIG SHAME to see any African support USA/Ukraine, but i think most of their supporters on NL are paid
That's true, i think they're been paid to do this because i still can't wrap my head around it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
WriterrNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukrainian sources are reporting that 6 Tu-95Ms strategic bombers have taken off from Olenya airfield in ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia. Missiles strikes against Ukraine is likely tonight.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol visually confirmed by who? Where are the evidences of the confirmations? Who counted the equipment losses? With what did they use to count the equipments? grin grin grin. I hope you know no one takes that your link seriously? grin grin
A dutch link can never be taken seriously grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Masterviolence:

That's true, i think they're been paid to do this because i still can't wrap my head around it.
yea probably part of the USA so called Russia disinformation bs.. They are just like Nafo om twitter
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
WriterrNig:
i have a feeling that tonight gonna be a good night๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ruggedniggaone: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
WriterrNig:
Ukraine is in deep shit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
โšก๏ธMevlรผt Cavusoglu has stepped down from his position as ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkish Minister Of Foreign Affairs. Hakan Fidan, head of Turkish intelligence MฤฐT has assumed the role of Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
WriterrNig:
โšก๏ธโ€œFor many in ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine, a full-scale ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian military invasion would feel like a liberationโ€ โ€” ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Time Magazine in 2014
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
WriterrNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine is ready to launch a counteroffensive against Russia but fears large casualties due to ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Moscow's superior air power, President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Saturday. "A large number of soldiers will die" if Kyiv is not given the weapons, he said.
Where's that guy that was arguing blindly with me?

An army with higher firepower will always have lesser casualties.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
dvkot:
yea probably part of the USA so called Russia disinformation bs.. They are just like Nafo om twitter
You're right.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
WriterrNig:
Anytime strategic bombers are in the sky, I'd pray a silent prayer for innocent people to be saved, because these bombers carry hell along with them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (1740) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Masterviolence, Vl3ly, Ghostagain, Balogunodua(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.