Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (683551 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
If you get it then you get it grin grin grin but if you don't I can't explain oooh

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
seunny4lif:
If you get it then you get it grin grin grin but if you don't I can't explain oooh
Russia riding leopard tanks 🤔
How nice of Germany to provide those tanks to Russia 😅
Ukrainian/NATO propaganda is often times very lazy they just switch roles between Ukraine and Russia and then they call that the news.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Abeg rest, your mouth stinks of nonsense. I wonder how you get to have anything upstairs. You ought to know that books have more authoritative value than one another. Does your Biafra story say anything about the Royal Niger company selling their portion of Nigeria to the British Government? Nonsense and Ingredient. Lagos was ceded to the British by Oba Dosunmu in the year 1863, They took ancient Benin by military force. I can go on and on. Tell me if your Biafra story says anything this deep. You are here spewing nonsense thinking you are educated. I can't waste my brain resources on morons like you. #Shift

You deviate a lot.

Your question was ' if religion was essential in the colonisation of Nigeria, why is the north predominantly Muslims '

Not how they conquered/ceded Nigeria.

no deh jump jump, you be frog 🐸 ?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Watcharena:
only 8 countries make up the world ,what an amazing world
LoL grin grin. you even get time dey reply that idiØt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
dvkot:
Ignore donjazzy, gbelebo19 and the other retard

The are lunatics who know nothing about world policy and how it works...

Ask them how many African countries did china and russia destroyed? Or didn't they know that if you military invade a country you have to relax your immigration policy towards the country

I've told people severally here to just ignore their rubbish and not bother replying them. They cannot make their points without cussing and insulting others.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
seunny4lif:

Caught in their propaganda. Caught in their lies 🤡🤡🤡

The Sun is infamous for this nonsense. Every destroyed tank is Russian. Even when the tank is clearly a Leopard used by Ukraine.

Here is the video for anyone interested. Read the YouTube comments. People are literally skinning The Sun for this nonsense:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmhxx5VrAA&pp=ygUlVGhlIHN1biBydXNzaWFuIHRhbmsgZW5ndWxmcyBpbiBmbGFtZQ%3D%3D

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
HornyTave1:

You deviate a lot.

Your question was ' if religion was essential in the colonisation of Nigeria, why is the north predominantly Muslims '

Not how they conquered/ceded Nigeria.

no deh jump jump, you be frog 🐸 ?
It is not difficult to understand. You are the person not getting it right.
It goes like this: If religion was essential in the colonization of Nigeria, why were the British able to colonize the predominantly Muslim northerners. In other words, if religion was essential in the colonization of Nigeria, then the British colonial masters should have failed in the north. (remember, he talked about them using the bible as a carrot and stick approach).

That position is quite different from what you perceive that: if religion was essential in the colonization of Nigeria, why is the north predominantly muslim. You seem to be painting it in the angle of the colonial masters bringing colonization in the guise of religion which i was telling the guy that religion was not their approach but rather by force (Benin) Fraudulent Agreement (Lagos), Outright Selling of Nigeria to the colonial masters by the Royal Niger company.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shoodboi:

Caught in their propaganda. Caught in their lies 🤡🤡🤡

The Sun is infamous for this nonsense. Every destroyed tank is Russian. Even when the tank is clearly a Leopard used by Ukraine.

Here is the video for anyone interested. Read the YouTube comments. People are literally skinning The Sun for this nonsense:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVmhxx5VrAA&pp=ygUlVGhlIHN1biBydXNzaWFuIHRhbmsgZW5ndWxmcyBpbiBmbGFtZQ%3D%3D
Ukrainian kamikaze tank successfully destroys Russian lancet. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Emmexboss200(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
I've been asking a question here but no one is replying me.

Please is the money Ukraine recieving from the west free or they'll have to pay it back?.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
dvkot:
stop quoting me, you this goat...

He is in love with you lol.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️Life returning to 🇷🇺 Mariupol slowly.

More beautiful than kyiv.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
dvkot:
Gbelebo19 you will not get a reply from me your IQ is lower than that of a casaava...
China and Russia is not the cause of your misery the western made you that way and yet you still kiss the ground which they walk upon, china trade over $200billion with africa yearly the combine west is not even doing up to half of that, but in just one year they have given Ukraine over $100billion you think they don't know what their interest are?

You think they send a retard like you?

No matter how much of their matter you carry for head you are nothing to them but a charity case, that is their view of Africa nothing more, you and your group of 3-retarded fellow should keep clowning around

I the funny thing is that USA don't even like the other nafo nations because they are just tools for their hegemony
. Imagine their cousin UK had to pay all the money it owe USA during the second world War... Lol.

USA have no friends.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ekemeze:

"But but but Putin is a dictator* 🙄🙄🙄

Nigeria would be the luckiest people to have Putin as a president.

There is a Twitter pole where UK fans say they prefer putin to lead them than trump, biden, and the current leader.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
seunny4lif:

Germany tank they now twist it to Russia tank lol.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Why so many hidden comments? Who's getting blocked?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2023
⚡51 whales dead after mass stranding on Cheynes Beach in 🇦🇺 Western Australia (📸 Allan Marsh)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Shoodboi:

Spam bots at work.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Shoodboi:
e reach to ask oog 😂

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Former US Marine Trevor Reed, after being released from a Russian prison, went to fight in Ukraine, where he blew up on a mine - The Messenger, citing sources in the Pentagon.

Reed is in one of the Kiev hospitals but asks to be transferred to an American military hospital in Poland or Germany. Representatives of the Pentagon, according to the publication, are dissatisfied with the "adventures" of the veteran, since his release required a huge effort. Reed was exchanged in April 2022 for Russian pilot Konstantin Yaroshenko.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2023
⚡️Rheinmetall will supply 🇺🇦 Ukraine with two more Skynex self-propelled anti-aircraft guns.

These installations can shoot down drones and cruise missiles, the press service of the 🇩🇪 German company said.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2023
⚡An exhibition of gay paintings has opened in the Nuremberg Church of St. Egidius, 🇩🇪 Germany.

The author of the perverse daub is an 80-year-old director, gay activist, artist Rosa von Praunheim . He provided for the LGBT picture parade his works with motifs of criticism of Christianity.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

He is in love with you lol.
hmmmmm
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Mali has removed French Language as its official language.

Mali ordered French NGOs to leave the country in November 2022.

Mali suspended French TV stations, RFI and France 24.

Mali expelled France's Ambassador in January 2022.

French troops left the country in August 2022.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

There is a Twitter pole where UK fans say they prefer putin to lead them than trump, biden, and the current leader.

Of course, it will only be a pole, it can never be a poll grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (1890) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: jjj37, Fighttillvictory, emisun(m), lanre316, Saladdin, Alamkir, Vl3ly, Tamodu and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.