Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (683939 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1891) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡A Mil Mi-26 Heavy Transport 🚁 Helicopter (RF-06053) with the 🇷🇺 Russian Border Service of the Federal Security Service struck a Light Post at Mezhdunarodnyy Airport in the Yakutsk Region earlier today.

There were No Injuries reported however it did cause Major Damage to the Helicopter’s Tail-Rotor.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
seunny4lif:

Western sanctions failed to destroy the Russian economy, no collapse happened.
This was stated by the coordinator for the sanctions policy of the US State Department, James O'Brien

They failed badly

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
🇺🇸 😂 🤣

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡️🇷🇺 Russian flag unfurled in front of 🇳🇪 Niger's presidential palace.

After the coup d'etat and the overthrow of Mohamed Bazum, it was proposed to discuss the situation on the sidelines of the Russia-Africa summit.

One of the options for the development of events is considered the invitation of ☠ Wagner PMC to the country to restore order, as well as to exclude the possibility of pressure from 🇫🇷 France, who wants to control the uranium mines of Niger.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡‘Long live Russia’ echoes across the capital of 🇳🇪 Niger, as hundreds of residents flock to the National Assembly to express their support for the rebels.

Many Anti-French slogans and 🇷🇺 Russian flags.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Vladimir Zelensky gave the commander of the 🇺🇦 Ukrainian army Valery Zaluzhny a gift of a Soviet revolver full of cartridges for his birthday.

Will he use it to kill himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Watch on Twitter

ayden
@squatsons
AFU have finally made it to the Dragons teeth after 54 days of operations, oh wait never mind.

One tank finally after 50 something days approached the dragon teeth defense line but before it could reach it it fell in a ditch which the Russians built

It yet to be determined if it a drone tank or German tank.

Why the Russians refused to blow it up is unknown.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

You are obviously not gifted in this thing. From your reply, i can sense that you are already depressed.
These last kicks of a dying horse will not help you. I really don't want to make you sad but you caused it. Alright, send me your account number, let me help you with 2k so you can see something to eat. If you have any sense, i hope you don't use it for another 2 odds. grin grin
this useless door fool first feed your dead mother before you can look for your mistress to feed go to your moms grave and wail before you think about any thing after I belittle you you won't have a gut to save face online hope you have kissed the white azzz of zelensky today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Regex:

Olugabbie actually predicted this in one of his writeup. Poor Ukraine, Poland made a gain in this war tbh and the biggest loser is actually Ukraine.

Seems Ukraine was never a real country to begin with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nancy2020(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️🇷🇺 Russian flag unfurled in front of 🇳🇪 Niger's presidential palace.

After the coup d'etat and the overthrow of Mohamed Bazum, it was proposed to discuss the situation on the sidelines of the Russia-Africa summit.

One of the options for the development of events is considered the invitation of ☠ Wagner PMC to the country to restore order, as well as to exclude the possibility of pressure from 🇫🇷 France, who wants to control the uranium mines of Niger.
everything all nations are kicking out France from it soil

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 US-led coalition army helicopter crashes near Erbil.

According to early reports from 🇮🇶 Iraqi security sources, the helicopter crashed in the Makhmour region, roughly 60 kilometres (40 miles) southwest of the Kurdish capital of Erbil.

According to a coalition spokesman, the helicopter had “an in-flight mishap” on Thursday while carrying out a normal training operation close to Erbil.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡The Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (FARDC) reported an invasion by the 🇷🇼 Rwandan army and battles at the border. According to the Congolese forces, they were able to repel the attack.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡️The 🇺🇸 U.S. State Department reported today that there is Zero Evidence to suggest that 🇷🇺 Russian or ☠ Wagner Elements are “Influencing” the Coup which is ongoing in the Western African Country Of 🇳🇪 Niger.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡️The 🇳🇪 Niger Minister of Foreign Affairs, Hassoumi Massoudou stated on French Television today that the “Totality of the Military is not behind the ongoing Coup d’etat” and that he is calling on the Mutinous Officers to return to their Ranks.

Massoudou further stated that he has spoken with the President who has not been Harmed and is in “Good Health and Spirits.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
⚡The 🇵🇱 Polish Minister of the Interior, Mariusz Kamiński stated today that Poland, 🇱🇹 Lithuania, and 🇱🇻 Latvia are discussing the possibility of Closing the Belarusian-E.U Border if a Major Incident involving the 🇷🇺 Wagner PMC Group occurs in the Border Regions between the Countries.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
After the war between Russia and NATO in Ukraine, Russia will have a huge excess of military equipment and an enormous industrial production rate (military and civilian). There are chances that countries like Nigeria might be about to decently equip their armed forces after this war. Russia will definitely become the biggest defence equipment provider in the world.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2023
Stoplying:
After the war between Russia and NATO in Ukraine, Russia will have a huge excess of military equipment and an enormous industrial production rate (military and civilian). There are chances that countries like Nigeria might be about to decently equip their armed forces after this war. Russia will definitely become the biggest defence equipment provider in the world.

Sometimes seeing you guys delusions is just Soo damn funny!. grin grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Laugh wan tear my belle.

I'm trying to imagine how you were when you were typing this. grin grin

You guys can visibly see Russia struggling to even hold the small land it occupied. You see them being pushed back on a daily basis but somehow you've deluded yourselves into thinking Russia has a chance. grin grin grin

Na swear dem swear for una Because I can't explain this delusion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Hungary leader said the west wants to spread only migration and LGBT and wars all over the world. Lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2023
⚡️🇺🇸 US is expected to announce as early as Friday that it will provide 🇹🇼 Taiwan with military assistance worth more than $300 million - Reuters

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Nancy2020:
this useless door fool first feed your dead mother before you can look for your mistress to feed go to your moms grave and wail before you think about any thing after I belittle you you won't have a gut to save face online hope you have kissed the white azzz of zelensky today
be like una know una self before cos all this shots are too personal and totally unrelated to this thread
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (FARDC) reported an invasion by the 🇷🇼 Rwandan army and battles at the border. According to the Congolese forces, they were able to repel the attack.
hmmmm... This is interesting
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Hungary leader said the west wants to spread only migration and LGBT and wars all over the world. Lol
he's not wrong, isn't that the only thing do?

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️🇺🇸 US is expected to announce as early as Friday that it will provide 🇹🇼 Taiwan with military assistance worth more than $300 million - Reuters
are they bored of Ukraine already 🤨

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2023
dvkot:
be like una know una self before cos all this shots are too personal and totally unrelated to this thread
😅 Yes their arguments are way too specific for me to believe they do not know each other.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2023
dvkot:
are they bored of Ukraine already 🤨
300 million is a drop in the bucket, at the same time the USA is taking weapons away from Taiwan and giving them to Ukraine and also giving Taiwan orders of USA weapons to Ukraine instead of Taiwan.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OKOSISIBF: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2023
WriterNigg:
⚡️🌍 Africa can not only feed itself, but also become a food exporter, and 🇷🇺 Russia will help in this - Putin
I love the relationship Putin is building with Africa nations but I'm afraid if we reject his offers he could get furious and bomb Africa or deal with Africa politically. I just have to believe he's not a dictator though

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2023
🇷🇺 🌍

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
I love the relationship Putin is building with Africa nations but I'm afraid if we reject his offers he could get furious and bomb Africa or deal with Africa politically. I just have to believe he's not a dictator though
What you need to do is to get disconnected from your western propaganda. You have very irrational fears.
I'm not saying president Putin is a dictator, but what does him being a dictator have to do with his relationship with Africa?
Is he the president of an African nation ? Or of Africa as a whole ?
The westerners have entrenched their propaganda into your brain, you think what they want you to think.
Go and ask all the victims of the USA if they felt good about the fact the USA president was not a dictator.

Do you know which countries bombed African nations in the past years: France, usa, uk...
Ask the victims of those bombings how they loved the "democracy" bombs which fell upon them.

The true problem of Africa is lack of education.

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2023
WrriterNig:

But you putards said the US is broke. Where is this 300 milli milli dollar coming from?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Sometimes seeing you guys delusions is just Soo damn funny!. grin grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Laugh wan tear my belle.

I'm trying to imagine how you were when you were typing this. grin grin

You guys can visibly see Russia struggling to even hold the small land it occupied. You see them being pushed back on a daily basis but somehow you've deluded yourselves into thinking Russia has a chance. grin grin grin

Na swear dem swear for una Because I can't explain this delusion. grin

You better leave those ones alone. Ukraine's football league is starting again today. If it is not delusion, is it possible for a country to be under serious threat and still have the mind to be playing football in open field? If that is not enough to tell them something, they seriously need to have their brains checked.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2023
⚡🇰🇵 Kim Jong-Un has seemingly adorned his residence with an abundance of oversized photos of 🇷🇺 Putin in preparation for Shoigu's visit.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2023
⚡🇰🇵 North Korean replicas of 🇺🇸 American MQ-9 Reaper UCAV on parade for the 70th anniversary of the "victory" in the Korean War.

🇷🇺 Russian Minister of Defense Sergei Shoigu was also present at the parade.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1891) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: obedience4(m), WriteerNg, obegiri, Crixus13, Omen100(m), Mille, Globetrot, IMEI and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.