Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (668819 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1860) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan said Friday that ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต North Korea posed a more serious threat to its national security than โ€œever beforeโ€

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2023
โšก๏ธThe first freight train from ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China arrived in Russia via the railway bridge across the Amur.

The bridge links the Jewish Autonomous Region and Heilongjiang Province. In just eight months since the launch of the bridge, over 1.6 million tons of cargo has been transported from ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia to China.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Defense Minister:

"The ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต North Korean army has become the most powerful army in the world"

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OKOSISIBF: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Stoplying:

What you need to do is to get disconnected from your western propaganda. You have very irrational fears.
I'm not saying president Putin is a dictator, but what does him being a dictator have to do with his relationship with Africa?
Is he the president of an African nation ? Or of Africa as a whole ?
The westerners have entrenched their propaganda into your brain, you think what they want you to think.
Go and ask all the victims of the USA if they felt good about the fact the USA president was not a dictator.

Do you know which countries bombed African nations in the past years: France, usa, uk...
Ask the victims of those bombings how they loved the "democracy" bombs which fell upon them.

The true problem of Africa is lack of education.
bro I'm pro russian too. I'm just stating my fears. Relationships between countries have been known to go sour throughout time

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Stoplying:

๐Ÿ˜… Yes their arguments are way too specific for me to believe they do not know each other.
i swear they know their sef before grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
bro I'm pro russian too. I'm just stating my fears. Relationships between countries have been known to go sour throughout time
I'm not pro Russia, I'm pro common sense and I locate my interests. I follow my interests and never in a million years will I support white supremacist nation of Ukraine.
When this new phase of the war started (early 2022), I was briefly siding with Ukrain, until I did my proper research and realized I was being duped by western propaganda/media.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
I love the relationship Putin is building with Africa nations but I'm afraid if we reject his offers he could get furious and bomb Africa or deal with Africa politically. I just have to believe he's not a dictator though
this is the most unrealistic take I've ever seen
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2023
You better leave those ones alone. Ukraine's football league is starting again today. If it is not delusion, is it possible for a country to be under serious threat and still have the mind to be playing football in open field? If that is not enough to tell them something, they seriously need to have their brains checked.
isn't that why you should thanking God you are fighting a more sympathetic Russia and not NATO(USA) ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
โšก๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต North Korean replicas of ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ American MQ-9 Reaper UCAV on parade for the 70th anniversary of the "victory" in the Korean War.

๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian Minister of Defense Sergei Shoigu was also present at the parade.
Itโ€™s always funny that most countries min of defence are non military person at all yet they are allow to wear military uniform.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
Russia and China are not power hungery like USA, they don't sanction nations that don't align with them.
An economic cooperation with china and a military cooperation with Russia will be the best partnership Africa will make. then gradually shift away from the dollar to sell our resources in gold.
Imagine USA is printing dollar to borrow Africa and we Africa has to sell our resources to pay back the loans, what type of rigged system is that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2023
WrriterNig:

Yep. It's called "Civilian control of the military."

Warfare is political. As they say, politics is war without blood while war is politics with blood. Wars are just one of the many political tools countries use to enforce their will on other countries.

If you make a military man a Minister of Defence, the diplomacy, negotiations and agreements will be thrown out the window and every issue will be settled with the gun.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Havertz10: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Keep up the good fight people ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
BRICS, Multipolar world, end of western hegemony.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2023
Stoplying:
After the war between Russia and NATO in Ukraine, Russia will have a huge excess of military equipment and an enormous industrial production rate (military and civilian). There are chances that countries like Nigeria might be about to decently equip their armed forces after this war. Russia will definitely become the biggest defence equipment provider in the world.
lol how I wish I will quote you by 2030. This how Putards were saying Russia will win Ukraine by 3 days. But the goods news is that this war is not ending anytime soon. By end of war 3. Nothing will left of Russia. Russia will be desolate. But the bad news is that anti Christ power will gain momentum in full force. You guys are funny with low mentality

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐ŸŒ

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Havertz10:
Keep up the good fight people ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
BRICS, Multipolar world, end of western hegemony.

Long time no see brother.

How have you been? I asked of you in the other thread. You're no longer active there?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Stoplying:
After the war between Russia and NATO in Ukraine, Russia will have a huge excess of military equipment and an enormous industrial production rate (military and civilian). There are chances that countries like Nigeria might be about to decently equip their armed forces after this war. Russia will definitely become the biggest defence equipment provider in the world.
The one goal that Russia wants to achieve is to demilitarized Ukraine, on the other hand, Nato's goal in Ukraine is to demilitarized Russia.

This goal has not been completely achieved by both sides, but why?

Let me break it down.
It is more feasible for Russia to achieve this objective than for NATO to demilitarized Russia.
The number one reason is because Russia is the second largest defense exporter in the world.
They can manufacture any weapon faster than any single NATO member.
Russia can manufacture ammunitions faster and better than NATO as an entity.
They have all the resources needed for their armaments.
The only problem Russia has is in their financial capacity: they don't have the budget to mass produced these armaments and maintain them at the same time.
Ukraine on the other hand has been demilitarized of it own defensive capabilities, they are completely relying on donations and lend-lease from the west.

If the west stop to support Ukraine, the goal of the Russians will be achieved, because the remaining weapons will be completely destroyed after another year of fighting, for this reason the west has decided to support Ukraine as long as it takes, so the Russians has decided to resort to option 2: demilitarization of their manpower.

For the fact that every Ukrainian tank that is destroyed can be easily replaced the Russians are going after the manpower that cannot be replaced.

This is the reason there's increasing use of anti-personnel weapons in the Frontlines.
This options that the Russians are forced to use is called the battle of attrition, in this type of war there's no quick gains but a slow and permanent one.
It all boils down to who fire the most shots and sustains the lesser casualty that becomes the winner at the end of the war which points towards Russia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2023
WrriterNig:

When over 10million are ready to pick up arms to defend their country at any second of the day, you'll think twice before attacking. grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2023
dvkot:
this is the most unrealistic take I've ever seen
grin
This is one reason they're easily deceived.

Too many gullible folks on this thread.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
In the past 2 weeks, Ukrainians have made tremendous success in their counteroffensive efforts. They have successfully breached the Russian defensive fortifications and are pressing forward to cut the supply lines.

Russian forces via telegram have themselves admitted the recent gains of Ukraine and the breach of their defensive lines.

Slava ukraina

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ohh my God, Putin will be soo disgraced when all this is done and dusted.
The final fall of Russia is upon us.

I wonder who will keep paying you Russian propagandists or what happens to the fools who let themselves be utterly deceived and brainwashed by the Chinese and Russian propagandists.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by donjazzet: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
This was soo funny to read. grin grin grin

Sums up Putin's failure so well.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
WrriterNig:

I finally concur to the fact that Russia can never be trusted again. How will anybody believe this? North Korea too go start to do gra gra with this kind hyping.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
donjazzet:
This was soo funny to read. grin grin grin

Sums up Putin's failure so well.
the same thing US did ,they killed millions of Iraq's people in order to free the Iraq's people from a dictator

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ulaeto: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
Gbadebo19:

I finally concur to the fact that Russia can never be trusted again. How will anybody believe this? North Korea too go start to do gra gra with this kind hyping.

smiley First time I'm seeing you make a comment with your brain connected to whatever helps you communicate.. kudus to you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by kad199: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Long time no see brother.

How have you been? I asked of you in the other thread. You're no longer active there?
How will he be active? Harvertz has dis graced him. grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Masterviolence:

grin
This is one reason they're easily deceived.

Too many gullible folks on this thread.
its sad honestly
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ohh my God, Putin will be soo disgraced when all this is done and dusted.
The final fall of Russia is upon us.

I wonder who will keep paying you Russian propagandists or what happens to the fools who let themselves be utterly deceived and brainwashed by the Chinese and Russian propagandists.
your beloved america

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil rejects ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US request to extradite alleged ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian spy Sergey Cherkasov.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Democratic presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr says he wants to end the polarization of Americans by โ€œtelling the truthโ€ if he were to be elected president.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
Rev Laskaris
@REVMAXXING
Statue in Central African Republic in honor of Russiaโ€™s ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ service in the area for protecting civilians against ISIS.

Nothing like this has ever been built for USA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Captured tanks.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1860) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: nairaland94(m), Jaylum, kentebemoney, shoodboi2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.