Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (634690 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
⚡Bus falls from 🇮🇹 Venice bridge, 'many victims', mayor says

At least 20 dead after bus falls from Venice bridge.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Bus falls from 🇮🇹 Venice bridge, 'many victims', mayor says

At least 20 dead after bus falls from Venice bridge.
The money which they keep sending to Ukraine could have been used to repair the bridge and avoid these unnecessary deaths, but apparently EU governments no longer work for their people.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Stoplying:
Situation in Ukraine conflict:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNCYeLdLvA?si=b9bHd6oG6ANYj0Uk
Alexander Mercouris of The Duran, one of my fav. channel. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
⚡KEVIN MCCARTHY HAS BEEN REMOVED AS 🇺🇸 US HOUSE SPEAKER AFTER MATT GAETZ INTRODUCED MOTION TO OUST HIM - VOTE

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
⚡Kevin McCarthy removed as 🇺🇸 US House Speaker, making him the shortest-serving since 1876.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 Kevin McCarthy has been ousted as speaker of the House. It's the first time in U.S. history that House lawmakers have voted their leader out.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 Patrick McHenry (R-NC) becomes acting House Speaker.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
⚡🇭🇺 Hungary is ready for winter.

"Hungary's supply of energy products is safe, since we managed to preserve cooperation with 🇷🇺 Russia, based on common sense," said the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary, Peter Szijártó.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Stoplying:

The money which they keep sending to Ukraine could have been used to repair the bridge and avoid these unnecessary deaths, but apparently EU governments no longer work for their people.

Venice is in Italy. How much has Italy given as war aid to Ukraine?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Venice is in Italy. How much has Italy given as war aid to Ukraine?
Enough to repair that bridge

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Stoplying:

Enough to repair that bridge

Prove it!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 U.S Congressman Troy Nehls nominate Donald Trump for Speaker of the House.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 U.S. Intelligence Officials have stated that it appears the 🇷🇸 Serbian Army is beginning to Withdraw from their Forward Operation Bases near the Border With 🇽🇰 Kosovo, but that it is unclear if this is just a Rotation of Forces or a Full-Withdrawal.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by stanluiz(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2023
WrriterNig:
🇺🇸
MuMu Trump!

The same Republican party that you destroyed.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2023
⚡This is how 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan detained the former President of 🇦🇲 Armenia-backed illegal regime in Karabakh, Arayik Harutyunyan.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2023
POLITICO:

EU, Russia and 🇺🇸 US held secret talks in Türkiye days before Azerbaijan's Karabakh blitz

Top officials from the United States, the European Union, and 🇷🇺 Russia held undisclosed emergency talks in Türkiye on September 17, just days before Azerbaijan launched a anti-terror operation in Karabakh.

The meeting, which was not announced to the public, marks a rare — if ultimately unsuccessful — contact between Moscow and the West on a major security concern, after Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of 🇺🇦 Ukraine in February 2022 upended regular diplomacy.

A senior diplomat with knowledge of the discussions told POLITICO that the meeting took place in Istanbul as part of efforts to pressure Azerbaijan to end its nine-month "blockade" of Karabakh and allow in humanitarian aid convoys from 🇦🇲 Armenia.

The diplomat said that the meeting focused on "how to get the bloody trucks moving" and ensure supplies of food and fuel could reach the enclave's estimated 100,000 residents.

The U.S. was represented by Louis Bono, Washington’s senior adviser for Caucasus negotiations, while the 🇪🇺 EU dispatched Toivo Klaar, its representative for the region. Russia, meanwhile, sent Igor Khovaev, who serves as Putin’s special envoy on relations between Armenia and 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2023
⚡Reports claim Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev refused to go to 🇪🇸 Spain, where a meeting with 🇦🇲 Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan was supposed to take place with the participation of the leaders of the 🇪🇺 EU, 🇫🇷 France and 🇩🇪 Germany.

The reason is the destructive position of France, as well as the disagreement of Paris and Berlin to participate in the meeting of 🇹🇷 Türkiye.

In such conditions, the 🇦🇿 Azerbaijani side refused to hold negotiations.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2023
⚡Finnish journalists expose how companies circumvent car export ban to Russia

🇫🇮 Finnish investigative journalists have exposed how companies are circumventing the ban on exporting cars to Russia, according to a report published by the Finnish Broadcasting Company (Yle).

The journalists attached a motion sensor to a Lexus RX350 and tracked it as it was allegedly transported from 🍁 Canada to 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan in transit through 🇩🇪 Germany and Russia.

Transit is not prohibited by the ban, but the journalists found that the car was actually transported to St. Petersburg and then Moscow.

The Lexus was later discovered in a car dealership in Tomsk, where it was purchased and driven around the city.

The journalists believe that the carriers provided the Finnish and 🇷🇺 Russian border guards with different documents regarding the final point of delivery.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2023
⚡🇷🇺 Russian General Surovikin was spotted yesterday in Moscow.

Journalists noticed him and his family in one of the churches near Moscow and tried to find out where the general now serves.

But he categorically refused to communicate with them and said:

“I serve the fatherland. No more comments.”

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Prove it!
You win, I don't have time to investigate this. And I'm not being paid to investigate.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Prove it!
d guy go run now. Watch.....................
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Alamkir:

You are dumber than I thought

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Alamkir:

I know his kind.

They argue blindly on threads, based on what information they gather from other people's opinions. They can't collate facts for themselves. But the audacity with which they challenge opinions, oftentimes translates to outright insults.

What he said is actually true. Italy has given about 111million Euros cash to Ukraine as war aid, plus other weapons and artillery, since this war began. But I just wanted to make him see his folly for never bothering to confirm information before going ahead to share it with others.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I know his kind.

They argue blindly on threads, based on what information they gather from other people's opinions. They can't collate facts for themselves. But the audacity with which they challenge opinions, oftentimes translates to outright insults.

What he said is actually true. Italy has given about 111million Euros cash to Ukraine as war aid, plus other weapons and artillery, since this war began. But I just wanted to make him see his folly for never bothering to confirm information before going ahead to share it with others.
So you are the one arguing against something which you know to be true, and somehow I'm at fault for not wanting to waste my time investigating something which I know to be true and for even having the intellectual honesty to give up on the claim because I didn't have the proof to back it up ?

I wouldn't want to live in your world. Your head is messed up. You see everything upside down, you also seem to assume I owed you time and effort, I owe you nothing. I investigate what I want and I won't investigate what I don't want. I will always be intellectually honest and I would abandon a claim (which I know to be true) if I can't produce a proof of it.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
⚡FIFA considering lifting blanket ban on 🇷🇺 Russia competing in international football - Sky News

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Stoplying:

So you are the one arguing against something which you know to be true, and somehow I'm at fault for not wanting to waste my time investigating something which I know to be true and for even having the intellectual honesty to give up on the claim because I didn't have the proof to back it up ?
I wouldn't want to live in your world. Your head is messed up.

😂.

How else do you think script writers for movies are able to twist your mind with their storylines?

Guy Ritchie.
Antoine Fuqua.
Quentin Tarantino.
Christopher Nolan.
James Cameron.
David Fincher.
Michael Bay...etc.

They all direct movies that give you the mental capacity to reason beyond ordinary boundaries. But you're at liberty to call them crazy, if it suits you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
According to the Turks, the Soledar tactical group of the Ukrainian Armed Forces command, which was responsible for the entire command in the Bakhmut direction, was hit by a Russian FAB-1500 glide bomb and was almost completely destroyed.

Almost the entire staff of the headquarters was killed. Those who survived were sent to Poland for treatment. There are also casualties among NATO special forces personnel who provide command and technical support.

This is the largest loss of command personnel that Ukraine has ever experienced on the front line.

This successful attack also shows the growing power of Russian aerial reconnaissance. The activity caused by the headquarters must have attracted attention, the area was secured and the target destroyed.

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
⚡️A senior NATO official says that "bottom of the barrel is now visible" on ammunition production.

Rob Bauer made the statement at the 🇵🇱 Warsaw Security Conference.

There is a concern that 🇬🇧 Britain could be amongst the countries with restricted arms deliveries.

Heappey acknowledged a thinner supply in Britain's ammunition stocks but there are no plans to stop arming 🇺🇦 Ukraine.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Time stamp 5:47, those Russian glide bombs are really really powerful, the damage is incredibly, even the bunker under the building was destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhogs03NIfI?si=BUwnzQSOLzOzRc97
Vl3ly:
According to the Turks, the Soledar tactical group of the Ukrainian Armed Forces command, which was responsible for the entire command in the Bakhmut direction, was hit by a Russian FAB-1500 glide bomb and was almost completely destroyed.

Almost the entire staff of the headquarters was killed. Those who survived were sent to Poland for treatment. There are also casualties among NATO special forces personnel who provide command and technical support.

This is the largest loss of command personnel that Ukraine has ever experienced on the front line.

This successful attack also shows the growing power of Russian aerial reconnaissance. The activity caused by the headquarters must have attracted attention, the area was secured and the target destroyed.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
⚡🇫🇷 France pushes Germany, EU to take side of Armenia but Germany says non, désolée

The German publication Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reports that French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna is actively pushing the European Union to "resolutely take" the side of 🇦🇲 Armenia in its conflict with 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan.

Colonna reportedly tried to ensure that German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock traveled with her on her last trip to Yerevan, but 🇩🇪 Germany declined the invitation.

According to the French, it is extremely important that Berlin and Paris act as a united political front on the issue of policy towards Armenia, thus setting the direction for the entire 🇪🇺 European Union.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
The US Strategic Petroleum Reserve is at its lowest level since the 1980s. and sufficient to cover 17 days of US needs.
The Strategic Petroleum Reserve is a reserve system created in the 1970s that allows the US to continue using oil for at least 100 days in the event of any crisis without any problems.

Due to the rise in prices following the oil embargo on Russia after the start of the SVO, oil is regularly supplied to the domestic market and a possible excessive increase in fuel costs is prevented

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1786) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, Kingsnairaland(m), currentflow(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.