Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (697439 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (1923) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:00pm On May 16
⚡Yemeni Sources have Posted several Pictures tonight from near the City of Marib, which appear to show that yet another U.S. Air Force MQ-9 “Reaper” Surveillance Drone has been Shot Down by the Houthis in Western Yemen.

With this likely being the 4th MQ-9 to be Downed in or around Yemen since Military Operations by the U.S against the Houthis began in November of 2023, however this does appear to be the “Most Intact Wreckage” that we have seen out of the 4 Drones shot down.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:14pm On May 16
WriteerNg:
⚡Yemeni Sources have Posted several Pictures tonight from near the City of Marib, which appear to show that yet another U.S. Air Force MQ-9 “Reaper” Surveillance Drone has been Shot Down by the Houthis in Western Yemen.

With this likely being the 4th MQ-9 to be Downed in or around Yemen since Military Operations by the U.S against the Houthis began in November of 2023, however this does appear to be the “Most Intact Wreckage” that we have seen out of the 4 Drones shot down.

In the future USA won't be able to hurt any one with planes again

All will be burnt in the air

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by useni1: 11:29pm On May 16
lanre316:

Is this a joke?
You are completely dumb. In 2024 such dumbness should not be allowed in our world

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Obedience40: 1:32am On May 17
Please let me clarify a misconception I keep seeing on narialand, mostly propagated by writerNG
Who have time without number has shown he will rather copy and paste info without taking TIME to clarify.

The notion that The USA treasury secretary Ms Janet yellen went to China to seek bailout loans / funds? Is absurd

The USA treasury secretary went to China to improve trade ties, she went there during the TIME when both countries where involved in a trade war,and export tariffs were a record high.

Another funny one is the tenth largest city in Ukraine, the largest in the Donetsk area was built from scratch in 6months grin
A city four times the size of Lagos was built in six months
Yet it took Qatar 7 plus years to built mini towns to host the world.

Please wrriterNG I know you created the thread but stop the misinformation

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 2:06am On May 17
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Why e dey pain you. Lagos was built up by the federal government. If e sure for una, make una develop ekiti, ondo, osun etc.

Wow, this one is even more pro Russia than being patriotic
You are pro West also a bitter Peter obi supporter what a toxic combo.
As a Bini boy, Lagos will always be the most develop place in Nigeria, I don't care about Nigeria but Lagos the hall mark of beauty and development in Nigeria.

I saw the list you posted about Lagos not being among the top ten for forgieners to stay
Let me clear a misconception.
Let's use Germany
Frankfurt is the business hub of Germany,
All the big auto markers are there,
All the big companies are there,
But Frankfurt isn't the best place to live, no traveling agency will recommended Frankfurt to a visitor or foreigner, but it remains the manufacturing and business hub like Lagos.

Same in China
Shanghai has all the big warehouses, most western companies are in shanghai,all the production giant are based in shanghai
But the best place and most develop to live is Beijing

Developments doesn't really translate to best place to live
A place may be develop buy yet not too suitable to live in.

The problem with Nigeria is that Lagos serves as both the industrial hub of Nigeria and also it's recreational and business hub.
Lagos has become a problem to itself,

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:44am On May 17
WriteerNg:
⚡Mike Pompeo says "dark forces" of Russia, China, and Iran are trying to "drive our nation away from the Lord."
homosexual nation of the lord😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:46am On May 17
Alamkir:

See pure jealousy!
2000 yrs from now your home state will never be like Lagos of today. Na jealousy go kill you

It is very pathetic to even imagine it let alone witness it happened.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:59am On May 17
WriteerNg:
⚡Vladimir Putin:

"90% of all trade between China and Russia is conducted in Ruble or Yuan after ditching the US Dollar"

*Many other countries will gradually join this new system of operation.

Many dollars in the world will become "surplus".

Inflation will be brutal in the US and Europe in a few years and is already very bad.

The bubble, which inflates the West with its huge foreign debts, will burst in a very short time."

So much truth in what he said.

Already, Donald Trump's economic team is planning how to reverse the current systematic death of the Dollar should he win come November.

Things would get worse for that paper if BRICS came up with its currency. It would mark the start of a great global economic reset that would overthrow many of the Western nations' monopolies on trade and financial control mechanisms, reducing if not eradicating their hegemonistic ability to bully, subjugate, and destroy the economies of other nations that refuse to toll their geopolitical lines.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 5:37am On May 17
@ Michaeltreasure, take a look at this post from useni. I never insulted him in my comment. Look at his reply to me:

useni1:
You are completely dumb. In 2024 such dumbness should not be allowed in our world

I remembered you made a post earlier about who is always insulting who instead of making matured comments

Michaeltreasure:
Why are all pro west abusive on this thread? From Ibime, Kremlingrad, Obedience etc Can't you all make your points without insulting your opponent?
Personally, I prefer Western world power to the Chinese and Russian, and that's because it's the lesser evil.
But insulting anti west, who themselves frequently make good points, just to make your own point is nonsensical to me...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:41am On May 17
grin grin...something wey don crumble since

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:52am On May 17
if they catch you, dem go bundle by fire by force. No mercy

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:53am On May 17
Obedience40:
Please let me clarify a misconception I keep seeing on narialand, mostly propagated by writerNG
Who have time without number has shown he will rather copy and paste info without taking TIME to clarify.

The notion that The USA treasury secretary Ms Janet yellen went to China to seek bailout loans / funds? Is absurd

The USA treasury secretary went to China to improve trade ties, she went there during the TIME when both countries where involved in a trade war,and export tariffs were a record high.

Another funny one is the tenth largest city in Ukraine, the largest in the Donetsk area was built from scratch in 6months grin
A city four times the size of Lagos was built in six months
Yet it took Qatar 7 plus years to built mini towns to host the world.

Please wrriterNG I know you created the thread but stop the misinformation

E still dey shock me..

And his gullible followers will swallow that

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 6:55am On May 17
StudyBarn:

I always knew you were an idiot but even I underestimated your idiocy, I will advise you to first familiarize yourself with Brighter Grammar books 1-6 before mouthing off on Industrial policy, Reddit might give you copy and paste but it can neither fill up your empty skull nor offer you context. China sells millions of ICE (Fuel/Hybrid) cars a year, great wall, geely, even Volvo is now Chinese owned.

Again I must reiterate given the sheer depth of your dumbness and inbreeding, you have no right to call anyone dumb, I've seen houseflies with more wits than you, again schooling ...

There are different kinds of Aircrafts, you know what never mind... it'd be like explaining Calculus to a donkey go stand in the corner with the rest of the dumb fûcks... Stop copying shît you can barely read and certainly can't comprehend off Reddit stinky boy.
Throwing tantrum and insulting as usual. You can see you have less point to counter this unlike the first one. Using big grammar to Facade your points won't turn them to facts 🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:00am On May 17
Appleyard:

Do the maths. cool

In other words, Russia is the major oil seller to India, and India is the filling station that sells oil to Europe that sanctioned themselves from buying oil directly from Russia at a lower rate compared to what India is selling them. cool
I have never seen a set of bureaucrats that are this stupid and insipid in geopolitics like those in the Eurozone. Spit.

When you print money from nothing, spending it anyhow is no biggy.

Let currencies go back to being backed by natural resources and see them reset their senses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:11am On May 17
The Middle East need peace.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:25am On May 17
DystopianMuse:

I am always amused by the way you always type Rubbish with arrogance.

China can crack ICE bring that evidence that they can first. ICE contains several moving parts unlike EV which are easier which makes china go in that direction

You also forgot their lead in EV is largely due to state subsidy. Now that the West is waking up. Hope your dumb brain knows the gap will be narrowed.

COMAC OR whatever it is.

Your dumb skull should know that the Boeing's 737 lineup and Airbus' equivalent family of A320s. Still dominates and continue to dominate the widebody nonse you typed of there .

Stop displaying your stupidity please.
I'm I the only one noticing the absence of kremlingrad since this account "dystopian muse" logged in? And The first post of this particular account was glorification of kremlingrad for defending dystopian muse.
What a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:29am On May 17
⚡Yemen’s Houthis shot down another (the fourth) American MQ-9 Reaper UAV in Yemeni airspace.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 7:29am On May 17
obedience4:

Wow, this one is even more pro Russia than being patriotic
You are pro West also a bitter Peter obi supporter what a toxic combo.
As a Bini boy, Lagos will always be the most develop place in Nigeria, I don't care about Nigeria but Lagos the hall mark of beauty and development in Nigeria.

I saw the list you posted about Lagos not being among the top ten for forgieners to stay
Let me clear a misconception.
Let's use Germany
Frankfurt is the business hub of Germany,
All the big auto markers are there,
All the big companies are there,
But Frankfurt isn't the best place to live, no traveling agency will recommended Frankfurt to a visitor or foreigner, but it remains the manufacturing and business hub like Lagos.

Same in China
Shanghai has all the big warehouses, most western companies are in shanghai,all the production giant are based in shanghai
But the best place and most develop to live is Beijing

Developments doesn't really translate to best place to live
A place may be develop buy yet not too suitable to live in.

The problem with Nigeria is that Lagos serves as both the industrial hub of Nigeria and also it's recreational and business hub.
Lagos has become a problem to itself,

On point! Aptly written!

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 7:33am On May 17
lanre316:
@ Michaeltreasure, take a look at this post from useni. I never insulted him in my comment. Look at his reply to me:

I remembered you made a post earlier about who is always insulting who instead of making matured comments

Lanre, on his behalf, I apologize. I just wanted decorum on this thread.
That's all!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:43am On May 17
Michaeltreasure:

Lanre, on his behalf, I apologize. I just wanted decorum on this thread.
That's all!

🤝 👍👍
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by StudyBarn: 7:58am On May 17
DystopianMuse:

Throwing tantrum and insulting as usual. You can see you have less point to counter this unlike the first one. Using big grammar to Facade your points won't turn them to facts 🤡🤡

You can barely read and you certainly can't comprehend, you would recognize a point even if you were copying it off Reddit. How can you mouth off on politics and industrial policy when you're obviously a stark illiterate? "Big grammar to facade points" ; are you speaking the English language ?

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:25am On May 17
⚡Putin has just appointed Hero of the Russian Federation Colonel General Alexei Dumin, as his personal Presidential aide.

Dumin said goodbye to the Tula region, and bursts into tears from emotions.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:30am On May 17
WriteerNg:

how did they keep shooting this thing down? Iran will have it hands full of America tech this year

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:33am On May 17
What the hell Is Russia AD doing in Crimea? ATAMCS have a really good week over there ... Why is Russia just accepting all this, Go hard on these suckers, America will do it, IDF is doing it, so why still walking on eggs?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:02am On May 17
⚡Russian Navy rocket/gun/missile firing starts this afternoon off the coast of California and Baja until the 26th in International waters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:05am On May 17
⚡Russian Navy will carry out a hypersonic missile test exercise — 40 miles away from California.

Apparently the exercise/test will last 10 days and end in May 26, 2024

this will be new hypersonic - (Zirconium) scramjet engine testing off coast of California.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:07am On May 17
⚡Sky went black over Houston, four people died and almost one million were without power as severe storm ripped through Texas.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:18am On May 17
⚡In 1800, people of European descent made up about 20% of the world's population.

By 2000, that percentage had halved. By 2150, it is forecast to halve again.

However, these UN projections are regional rather than racial – not accounting for the fact that much of these European populations are now made up of immigrants.

Also, if current trends persist, miscegenation will lower white numbers even further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:37am On May 17
WriteerNg:
⚡Putin has just appointed Hero of the Russian Federation Colonel General Alexei Dumin, as his personal Presidential aide.

Dumin said goodbye to the Tula region, and bursts into tears from emotions.

Putin the greatest administration master of all time

No wonder USA is begging Russian to show putin weak points

God bless putin God bless mother Russia and those who don't want to turn our children into shemales

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 9:52am On May 17
StudyBarn:

You can barely read and you certainly can't comprehend, you would recognize a point even if you were copying it off Reddit. How can you mouth off on politics and industrial policy when you're obviously a stark illiterate? "Big grammar to facade points" ; are you speaking the English language ?

Dude calm down
Your rants on the Boeing and Airbus is just wrong instead your reply are laced with venomous insults.

Boeing and Airbus holds a combine 80% market share of the civilian airliner industry

And also you need to understand how the industry works
A order for a civilian jet today will likely take 10 year's before it is delivered.
Revenue are judged by orders
As at today Boeing as about 1560 already placed orders
Airbus has about 2,000 plus orders of its planes
Airbus alone delivered a record 735 commercial jets last year

You are comparing it to a Chinese company who can't even dominate it's own aviation industry
The big 3 national airliner in China, air China,
China southern airline, China Eastern airline
80 % of there total fleets are dominated by Boeing and Airbus

Let's be guided

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:59am On May 17
⚡Putin:

The U.S. imposed sanctions on Chinese electric vehicles because Chinese vehicles have become better.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (1923) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Vl3ly, WriteerNg, Allthelight(m), akwesenana, Watcharena, Kingsnairaland(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.