Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,887 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (706088 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (1948) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2023
soqmeov:
smiley
are you surprised. Remember the we had ring of fire eclipse in USA last week and eclipse in USA will form cross in coming years. Christ is coming.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2023
tonididdy:

Oga open your church and leave us the F alone.
Direct your prophesy to netanyahu and tinibu, what are nairalanders supposed to do with this information ?
we are here to witness the events happening in the world.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2023
lanre316:

Nothing like that would happen.
Unbeliever. It's bad to be one .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2023
Vl3ly:
Kiev is not losing hope of drawing Georgia and Moldova into a conflict with Russia

“I have already expressed my position <...> if Georgians and Moldova began to liberate their territories from Russian occupiers, we would resolve this issue much faster,” says Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Alexey Danilov.

However, he believes, the governments of these countries are waiting for Ukraine to win and help them do the same.

Zelensky sorry they are not mad like you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
#The war is going to escalate.. isreal will attack iran and Iraq. Plus Palestine and Lebanon. There will be a massive flee from the land of Palestine to different countries.
we all know exception is at 70% and it will likely go out of hand if Israel starts a ground invasion
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2023
dvkot:
we all know exception is at 70% and it will likely go out of hand if Israel starts a ground invasion
Pele I don't do prediction .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Modibbo55: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
But your useless God couldn't do anything to me i am still breathing Okeysoninv Chinedu you're a Bastard. Your God Yahweh and Yeshua and all Uncircumcised Bastards stupid Chinedu if I catch you on this thread again eh, you go collect. Spits on the useless Bastard Christian God Yeshua

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Vl3ly:
Kiev is not losing hope of drawing Georgia and Moldova into a conflict with Russia

“I have already expressed my position <...> if Georgians and Moldova began to liberate their territories from Russian occupiers, we would resolve this issue much faster,” says Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Alexey Danilov.

However, he believes, the governments of these countries are waiting for Ukraine to win and help them do the same.
Ukraine is truly like that drowning man.

How can you help others reclaim their land when your land is still being taken away from you till this day.
This year has been the most prepared year for Ukraine, infact the best year for their military yet Russia has taken more land from them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Modibbo55:
But your useless God couldn't do anything to me i am still breathing Okeysoninv Chinedu you're a Bastard. Your God Yahweh and Yeshua and all Uncircumcised Bastards stupid Chinedu if I catch you on this thread again eh, you go collect. Spits on the useless Bastard Christian God Yeshua
Be guided please.

This is uncalled for.
Don't cause a religious war because you disagree with someone with a different opinion.
Even a 5years old won't do what you're doing.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
lol.. That's literally what you do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2023
dvkot:
lol.. That's literally what you do
i dont tell you it's this Percentage Kno the difference between prediction and Prophecy.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
i dont tell you it's this Percentage Kno the difference between prediction and Prophecy.
Explain why France couldn't win world cup as you predicted,

Explain why buhari handed over to tinubu when you predicted against it

Explain why Putin has not been killed when you predicted it will happen

And finally explain why we should take you serious after all the blunders in the name of prediction?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
Victory belongs to the children of God.

If they are children of God then you are child of Satan. No wonder you're black
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Watcharena:
Explain why France couldn't win world cup as you predicted,

Explain why buhari handed over to tinubu when you predicted against it

Explain why Putin has not been killed when you predicted it will happen

And finally explain why we should take you serious after all the blunders in the name of prediction?
you makes me to laugh. Putin will still die..you heard it right. Tinubu countdown starts from 2024 ..the prophecy was talking about the coup that will occu in Nigeria.. stop repeating same thing
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fash20:

If they are children of God then you are child of Satan. No wonder you're black
I worship God of Israel. Whose God do you worship?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Watch

Magical spirit predict trump win and tinubu remain president and mohbad son case

He claims to have all the answers to problems

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0cS8AWzZA
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡IDF airstrike on the top floors of a high-rise building in Gaza.
that's a roof knock
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fash20:

Its simple they are just creating those that would come after their children in future.
this goes both ways sha
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Topic that rules the day here now is Israel.. Do you really think Israel war with Arab Muslims there should be no religion topics in it lol

You really think Christians government will watch you attack Israel lol..

You really think Muslims will watch you attack mecca

Common Israel war the back borne is that it is about religion... Bible said God will bring them back to that land and we see it been fulfilled right in our eyes.

This gives more credibility to the Bible and that why Satan hates this truth

So trying to think that we should only talk about war without religion is like drinking water without breathing.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Topic that rules the day here now is Israel.. Do you really think Israel war with Arab Muslims there should be no religion topics in it lol

You really think Christians government will watch you attack Israel lol..

You really think Muslims will watch you attack mecca

Common Israel war the back borne is that it is about religion... Bible said God will bring them back to that land and we see it been fulfilled right in our eyes.

This gives more credibility to the Bible and that why Satan hates this truth

So trying to think that we should only talk about war without religion is like drinking water without breathing.

So dnt blame Okeysoninv next time when he start his madness, because I dnt see the difference between u two

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Modibbo55:

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡The foreign ministers of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Iran, Russia, and Turkey will hold a meeting on October 23 within the "3+3" format in Tehran, according to IRNA,

A meeting of this format was once again declined by Georgia.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Watch

Magical spirit predict trump win and tinubu remain president and mohbad son case

He claims to have all the answers to problems

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0cS8AWzZA
see our christain brother bringing in the message of the devil for us to embrace. No wonder you supported Russia despite knowing there antagonistic approach during the end time. Shame
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Masterviolence:

Be guided please.

This is uncalled for.
Don't cause a religious war because you disagree with someone with a different opinion.
Even a 5years old won't do what you're doing.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Iran’s Intelligence Chief Esmaeil Khatib has warned the United States and other ‘supporters’ of Israel that they would face a ‘harsh, fatal revenge’ from God and the people.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡The Russian army sent 15 regiments to surround Avdeevka, a group of fortified bases made of concrete and mines, which took the Ukrainian Army 9 years to build.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡China is sending six warships to the Middle East
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? cheesy cheesy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Alamkir:

So dnt blame Okeysoninv next time when he start his madness, because I dnt see the difference between u two

I have never said this and this will happen in the future and then use God name to back it up that is the difference

Using God name to lie to fight to kill is a sin.

What ever or when I mix religion and war then it must be what is already in the Bible so you can't say that I said it by my own free will

I have my own personal thoughts as a human but I have never said God said my thoughts are his thoughts.

That is a very big difference between me and him.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Palestinian man found dead while holding his daughter before Israel bombed their house and killed them.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
you makes me to laugh. Putin will still die..you heard it right. Tinubu countdown starts from 2024 ..the prophecy was talking about the coup that will occu in Nigeria.. stop repeating same thing
death comes to all, so its not a prophecy. You did not answer the world cup prophecy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡An Israeli fighter jet was hit by SAMs in southern Lebanon

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Badassniggga:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT? cheesy cheesy
nope its not, we all should brace for impact

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (1948) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Bossly, gomol, emmaodet, Dvdpity, Tiopii and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.