Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,863 members, 7,862,850 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (706027 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1948) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Badassniggga(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
#The war is going to escalate.. isreal will attack iran and Iraq. Plus Palestine and Lebanon. There will be a massive flee from the land of Palestine to different countries.
Mtchewwww.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
see our christain brother bringing in the message of the devil for us to embrace. No wonder you supported Russia despite knowing there antagonistic approach during the end time. Shame

E shock me too. Dnt mind him he is a fake pastor. Just like u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡The Russian army sent 15 regiments to surround Avdeevka, a group of fortified bases made of concrete and mines, which took the Ukrainian Army 9 years to build.

So beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
see our christain brother bringing in the message of the devil for us to embrace. No wonder you supported Russia despite knowing there antagonistic approach during the end time. Shame

You are funny this shows you are more catholic than the pope or more holy than the holy one of Israel

If this magical spirit can tempt you then you are not really a child of God

As a child of God you must know all the ways of the serpent in order to pass the test of godliness

May i remind you the reason God put his children in the mist of Satan is not for them to run away from Satan but to make Satan run away from them

Finally he (God) who said I created the destroyer which mean I created Satan

Is that promoting Satanism nope that the same with this video I post.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Alamkir:

E shock me too. Dnt mind him he is a fake pastor. Just like u

You are angry with me because I did not promote Islam or atheism sorry I burst your bubble.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You are funny this shows you are more catholic than the pope or more holy than the holy one of Israel

If this magical spirit can tempt you then you are not really a child of God

As a child of God you must know all the ways of the serpent in order to pass the test of godliness

May i remind you the reason God put his children in the mist of Satan is not for them to run away from Satan but to make Satan run away from them

Finally he who said I created the destroyer which mean I created Satan

Is that promoting Satanism nope that the same with this video I post.
oga, what Communion do light have with darkness. I don't have anything to tell but refrain from following seductive spirit . There are many men God you can promote not Magician. Godforbid
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Badassniggga:
Mtchewwww.
ok tell your brother in Arab to prepare their flee.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
I worship God of Israel. Whose God do you worship?

I worship the God of this World and whatever is beyond it. He has no children and he is not a child of anyone

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
dvkot:
death comes to all, so its not a prophecy. You did not answer the world cup prophecy
there are many who will be alive to witness the kingdom of God . We all won't die.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You are angry with me because I did not promote Islam or atheism sorry I burst your bubble.

See wetin this babalawo dey talk. U dnt even know where u stand, Idol worshipping or christ

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fash20:

I worship the God of this World and whatever is beyond it. He has no children and he is not a child of anyone
ok can you move close to Iran nuclear site now and live there . I want to test that your god and mine God . Whose word should we follow. Can you relocate to Moscow or New York and test the power of your god. If this nuclear strike won't finish you there. My message is a message of saving life and salvation. Because many of you don't know the hour we are in now.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
oga, what Communion do light have with darkness. I don't have anything to tell but refrain from following seductive spirit . There are many men God you can promote not Magician. Godforbid

I never said you should follow seductive spirit I show you how they work not for you to follow them
. Besides all the magical spirit shown in the Bible does it mean you should now follow them or be seduced by them

Did you not see the magical spirit that
Brought back the dead prophet in the Bible

Does it now mean that it is telling you to be seduced by it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Alamkir:

See wetin this babalawo dey talk. U dnt even know where u stand, Idol worshipping or christ

Christ

That video is for educational purposes not for you to to worship idol.

You just need to expand your horizon not to become like an idol worshiper.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
If the government of this world know what is Good for them they should start now to store foods for after the world war 3 the next thing is several famine. I myself I will from next year by God's willing start storing for myself and family.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
ok can you move close to Iran nuclear site now and live there . I want to test that your god and mine God . Whose word should we follow. Can you relocate to Moscow or New York and test the power of your god. If this nuclear strike won't finish you there. My message is a message of saving life and salvation. Because many of you don't know the hour we are in now.

They are humans(immigrants)in these places that are thriving. So whats your point.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fash20:

They are humans(immigrants)in these places that are thriving. So whats your point.
my point is that there is going to be a massive nuclear bomb very soon
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Topic that rules the day here now is Israel.. Do you really think Israel war with Arab Muslims there should be no religion topics in it lol

You really think Christians government will watch you attack Israel lol..

You really think Muslims will watch you attack mecca

Common Israel war the back borne is that it is about religion... Bible said God will bring them back to that land and we see it been fulfilled right in our eyes.

This gives more credibility to the Bible and that why Satan hates this truth

So trying to think that we should only talk about war without religion is like drinking water without breathing.
history will repeat itself,Do you know how many times they have been chased out of that land
And the verses you quoted has been fulfilled after the defeat of Babylon empire
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
my point is that there is going to be a massive nuclear bomb very soon

No there won't. If there will be one its probably not in our lifetime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fash20:

No there won't. If there will be one its probably not in our lifetime
okay sir I wish also.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Vl3ly:
history will repeat itself,Do you know how many times they have been chased out of that land
And the verses you quoted has been fulfilled after the defeat of Babylon empire

722 B.C.
In about 931 B.C., the area was divided into two kingdoms: Israel in the north and Judah in the south. Around 722 B.C., the Assyrians invaded and destroyed the northern kingdom of Israel

Yes they have been chased out couple of times

The other times they came back was because they asked for forgiveness for their sins to be forgiven.

The last prophesied event for them to come back once and for all is when there will be a united (nations) to bring them back which happened after second world War.

They won't leave again and you will testify that the Bible stands true.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

722 B.C.
In about 931 B.C., the area was divided into two kingdoms: Israel in the north and Judah in the south. Around 722 B.C., the Assyrians invaded and destroyed the northern kingdom of Israel

Yes they have been chased out couple of times

The other times they came back was because they asked for forgiveness for their sins to be forgiven.

The last prophesied event for them to come back once and for all is when there will be a united (nations) to bring them back which happened after second world War.

They won't leave again and you will testify that the Bible stands true.

don't let's derail this thread I would have asked you to proof that bold
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
🤯 A deputy from Erdogan’s party praised Hitler for calling to kill all Jews

Turkish idiot MP Suleyman Sezen expressed his criticism of Israel for shelling the Gaza Strip in such a way that he descended into chanting Hitler and the Holocaust.

📝 “Hitler has the words: “You will curse me for every Jew I did not kill.” This is true. <...> I pray for the repose of Hitler's soul, since the Zionists constantly turn out to be the cause of all the troubles in the world. The world will find peace and tranquility after it is cleared of Jews,” he said.

✖️ The worsening of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict has caused a surge in anti-Semitism in the world. It is important to remember that entire nations cannot bear collective responsibility for the actions of the authorities, and sliding into the abyss of anti-Semitism is a sign of moral degradation and extreme chauvinism.‌‌

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
You people have turned this thread to a religious crusade especially okeynnev,the thread was originally for happening in Russia Ukraine war,we later accepted news about Israel Palestine war but okeysoninv and other assistant Jesus wanna be have turned the thread to forecast and prediction and future happenings thread
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
you makes me to laugh. Putin will still die..you heard it right. Tinubu countdown starts from 2024 ..the prophecy was talking about the coup that will occu in Nigeria.. stop repeating same thing
So what happened to France loosing world cup,abi you're referring to the next WORLD cup?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
🌍 China sent six warships to the Middle East

This was done due to the risk of worsening the conflict between Palestine and Israel. This was reported by the American publication The Sun.

📝 “China is sending six warships to the Middle East. Tensions in the region are simmering amid fears that the Israeli crisis could escalate into an all-out war

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Vl3ly:
don't let's derail this thread I would have asked you to proof that bold

God always speaks in codes through out the Bible God said nations but it code for united nations.... Many such examples abound in the Bible.

Bible > Isaiah > Chapter 14 > Verse 2
◄ Isaiah 14:2 ►

New International Version
(United) Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Modibbo55: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
okeysoninv:
If the government of this world know what is Good for them they should start now to store foods for after the world war 3 the next thing is several famine. I myself I will from next year by God's willing start storing for myself and family.
look at this bastard Meth head! We will soon start slaughtering Men like you! Useless Pastor and Usless God! Your God is very stupid if indeed he created this world and made you his prophet then this Your God is the most useless God in the history of the World, I challenge your God deny me his oxygen! Stupid Meth head Mkpurumiri smoking Vagabond! Product of Ashawo Quaters why you dey run from my mention? Your God the God of Israel is a Bastard and an uncircumcised imp! Infact an Ape is more intelligent than your worthless God that can't save his only beloved Son from his fellow Men!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

God always speaks in codes through out the Bible God said nations but it code for united nations.... Many such examples abound in the Bible.

(United) Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

That means the Bible Condones Slavery And Genocide. But it's the Muslimz that are terrorist 😆
Besides I need to understand something, I as a Muslim in a situation like the Verse above were you said, the Bible is referring to United Nations when it said Nations, The Prophet (SAW) will elaborate more on the verse in other not to leave any room for predictions, so I want to know, who said the word "Nations" in the Bible refers to "United Nations"

And also who Updated the Bible from the Old tastement to the New Tastement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
The US fleet is not deployed to the Mediterranean and Red Sea to protect Israel. Tankers with oil and gas carriers from Qatar and Bahrain with LNG need protection.
😂 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 E dey fear Russia (Kinzhal hypersonic missile)and china (war ship)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu met with Soldiers and Officers attached to the 89th “Oz” Commando Brigade in Northern Israeli near the Border with Lebanon today, during which he stated, “What you are doing here and what I just heard from your Commanders, is an Extremely Important Mission. You are Killing the Hezbollah Men who are trying to Attack our Frontline. I cannot tell you right now if Hezbollah will decide to Fully-Join the War, but If Hezbollah decides to enter the War, it will miss the Second Lebanon War. He will make the Mistake of his Life. We will Cripple him with a Force he cannot even Imagine, and the meaning for him and for the State of Lebanon is Devastating. But we are Prepared for any Scenario. You are Prepared for any Scenario.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Kremlin makes Barents Sea ready for Grom nuclear drill.

Russia’s annual nuclear deterrence exercise will most likely take place in the coming week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I would have believe this verses if it was quoted for the old version (original bible)not adulterated

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1948) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: ladkud(m), Tiopii, Saladdin, Procashtips(m), Crixus13, adamma24 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.