Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (680822 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡One of the police officers injured during the disturbances at the Makhachkala Airport has passed away, according to Madina Pirmagomedova, the Deputy Director for Legal Affairs at Makhachkala Airport.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Iranian Chief of Staff:

Israel will lose the war even if it continues to bomb Gaza for a year.

Palestinian fighters are showing their military preparedness in the tunnels they built. They manufacture their own weapons and design their own operations against Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡A few hours ago, the Ukrainian Armed Forces launched eight Storm Shadow/SCALP cruise missiles in the direction of Sevastopol from one Su-24M from the airfield in Starokonstantinov and three Su-27 from the Mirgorod airfield.

And the Storm Shadows were not the only ones: two Neptune anti-ship missiles were also fired from the Odessa region. At the same time, target designation was provided by three UAVs of an unidentified type flying over the city.

All eight cruise missiles, two Neptunes and three drones were shot down by crews of the S-400 and the Pantsir-S1 air defense missile system of the 31st Air Force and Air Defense Division over the coastal waters of the Black Sea, in the Sevastopol Bay and the Mekenzi Mountains. Some debris damaged private infrastructure.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡IDF is now threatening residents of West Bank.

“If you don't hand over your weapons and stop shooting, the gates of hell will open on you, just like what is happening in Gaza.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡20 Jewish schools in Paris reportedly evacuated after bomb threat - The Jerusalem Post.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Hamas and Hezbollah are social movements that are progressive and are part of the Global Left,”

Claims Judith Butler, an American philosopher and gender studies scholar whose work has influenced the fields of third-wave feminism and queer theory.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
🚀 🇷🇺 🇺🇸 🇫🇷

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡U.S. Forces at the Conoco Gas Field near the City of Deir ez-Zur in Eastern Syria have reportedly been Attacked once again this morning by Iranian-Backed Militias.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Israeli AH-64 “Apache” Attack Helicopters and Artillery are reportedly conducting Strikes on Hezbollah Positions in Southern Lebanon following several Rocket and Mortar Attacks today on Cities and Towns in Northern Israel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡‘Alarming’ anti-Semitism surge at US colleges: White House

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Unit 8200, Israel’s signals intelligence agency, had stopped eavesdropping on Hamas hand-held radios a year earlier before October 7 attack.

Why?

Because they saw it as a “waste of effort.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Former Israeli military officer at Israel’s elite intelligence unit 8200, Eliyahu Yossian on Israeli channel 14:

There is no population in Gaza, there are 2.5 million terrorists. There is no meaning to give them warning missiles.

This statement will never trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Jen Psaki bashes GOP Speaker Mike Johnson for being a 'religious fundamentalist'

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stoplying:

So she's basically accusing Hamas of being Ukrain/NATO with respect to Minsk 1 and Minsk 2 ?
Yes that's what Angela Merkel, Francois Hollande, and petro poroshenko said (PROUDLY). They love to play smart, but can't take half the sh!t they dole out to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Hamas just released a new video footage saying "a number of Zionist prisoners held by Al-Qassam send a message to Netanyahu and the Zionist government".

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Quick translation:

"Netanyahu, we know that yesterday there was supposed to be a ceasefire, and you were supposed to release us all, and instead we bear the blame for your failure."
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Facebook and Instagram launch paid ad-free subscriptions in Europe for around €9.99 per month on the web or €12.99/month on iOS and Android
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡The United States and European allies have sent a record naval strike force to the Eastern Mediterranean.

A total of 8 groups were recorded, which included warships of the USA, Britain, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece and Denmark. The total number of the group is about 40 units, including aircraft carriers and dry cargo ships that provide fuel and ammunition delivery.

Also, the air corridor between the United States and Israel is operating at full capacity. According to monitoring channels, over the past two days, American military-technical vehicles have made more than 70 flights. On board there is still the same cargo weapons and fuel.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Former Israeli military officer at Israel’s elite intelligence unit 8200, Eliyahu Yossian on Israeli channel 14:

There is no population in Gaza, there are 2.5 million terrorists. There is no meaning to give them warning missiles.

And this one is a human being?

Oh Hilter.. They're making you look like a saint o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stoplying:
You are an idiot.
Some white people following Judaism (as a religion) went to Palestine and took over the land (from the indigenous people) in 1948 and then they renamed it Israel according to the Torah, and an even bigger idiot in yourself think it is the same Israel which was being talked about in the Bible as opposed to a colony renamed Israel by European colonizers. The people being talked about in your Bible are the ancestors of the palestinians.
Judaism was their religion and their people created it, most of their ancestors only converted to Christianity and Islam at some point in time.

What I know is that if your religion permits you to seize another man's land and kill his children because you believe it was your own thousands of years ago, you are a terrorist just like Boko Haram.

What's even funny is that when Pan Africans condemn these white men for slave trade and colonialism, they defend themselves by saying that all of those that participated in the act are now dead but ironically, that logic doesn't apply to "Israelites" and their forefathers' ownership of the land.

Israel is just another America, Canada, Australia, South Africa (formerly) and Rhodesian (formerly): a country where a bunch of European armed robbers have seized and now claim for themselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Israel targeted Turkish and Palestinian Red Crescent warehouses in Gaza today.

The building was heavily damaged.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Red alert sounding in Central Israel.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Aftermath photos showing damage in the Turkish Friendship Hospital for cancer patients in the Gaza Strip after IDF airstrike.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
🇷🇺 ⚔

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Kazakhstanis appealed to President Tokayev to stop selling oil to Israel.

A petition has appeared online in which Kazakhstanis ask to stop exporting oil to Israel due to the situation in the Middle East.

The text of the petition notes that “the export of strategically important resources, such as oil, to regions where conflicts continue, can be perceived as support for one of the parties. And Kazakhstan has always stood for peace and stability in the international arena.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Who benefits from wars?

Wall Street is hoping for an explosion in profits after Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Morgan Stanley and TD Bank hope for aerospace and weapons boon after a 7% value increase from start of Israel-Hamas conflict.

“Hamas has created additional demand, we have this $106bn request from the president,” said von Rumohr, during General Dynamics’ earnings call on 25 October.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
sainttwist1:
this Iran FM just dey feel himself
Iran too is talking about human right, country that kill someone just because of scaf

And I guess you think Israel, the country that sniped a journalist at close range and bombs hospitals respects human rights

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡WaPo:

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s immediate and forceful support for Israel in its fight against Hamas has imperiled almost a year of concerted efforts by Kyiv to win the support of Arab and Muslim nations in its war against Russia.
I remember when mumu Zelensky (with full American support) went to lecture Arab leaders on the evil of invasion, annexation and occupation, in a room where Iraq, Syria, Libyan... leaders are seated. grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Procashtips:

So I can also gather some guys together, write a book, also search for other books, anyone that is similar to what I'm thinking, I include them in my book and discard others not in my favor.

I go further by stating that I and those that looks like me are the only humans God loves and the rest are of the devil and do not love God and should be treated as such.

Then tell others that my book is authentic and direct from God and that other gods and books are fake and not of God.

Then I still kill one of the people that some of my people believe were sent by God because he's trying to open the eyes of others to my lies.

The narrative above is exactly like what you quoted.

Some religious books and religion also believe they're the chosen one and the rest are infidels, it's all about where you were born and whoose religion you're raised in.

When talking politics and right to live and exist, stop quoting from a book of one religion out of 5000 other religions, it's too myopic and close minded.

So if I quote from another religious book now saying dark skin humans aren't worth living, will you accept it?

Lastly, there was no Israel as at the time that statement was mas in Deut, I bet you do not even know this.

The kingdom of Israel or Israel as a state was started by Saul which was later destoryed by the Assyrians.

I don't know where to start because you put up many sweet false narrative

I will just correct a few now if you are a Muslim
This what your book says

The Quran mentions the Torah, Psalms, and Gospel as being revealed by God in the same way the Quran was revealed to Muhammad, the final prophet and messenger of God according to Muslims.....
Actually I heard it says to believe the Bible...

Well if you are a believer of no God then..

The only hint I can use to counter your sweet logic is to let you know that as sin came into this world every one deserved to die

Now that same book you felt was unjust says
God reached out to everyone they all failed to listen to him but one man listened to him named Abraham

Then God said I will use him to show others the advantages of listening to me

But all the other set of people ever wanted was to kill those descendant of Abraham.

This trend continues since around 4000 years ago till today...but At this present generation all God wants is for all set of people to live together

But due to the fact that this hate and anger has been so long it became a culture of bloodshed.

Now any time Hamas says that Israel should not exist we have no choice than to pick Israel

But if Hamas comes out and says Israel should exist then you will see every one pressing Israel to create Palestinians state.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Hillary Clinton: "People who are calling for a ceasefire now do not understand Hamas, that is not possible. It would be such a gift to Hamas because they would spend whatever time there was a ceasefire in effect rebuilding their armaments, creating stronger positions to be able to fend off an eventual assault by the Israelis.”
And i thought signing ceasefire agreements in a bad faith to rebuild armaments, creating stronger positions to be able to fend off eventual assault was a BRILLIANT idea with Ukraine according to Poroshenko, Merkel, and Hollande? Is it now a bad idea I've said it once, i'll say it again, these c-nts can't take half the nonsense they give to the rest of the world.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡WikiLeaks:

Verified document from Israeli Ministry of Intelligence on October 13 suggests forced displacement of Gaza civilians to Egypt would "yield positive and long term strategic results"

The advisory document envisions a three stage process including the establishment of tent cities in Sinai and opening of humanitarian corridor, followed by construction of cities in northerm Sinai from which there would be no return Gaza.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Iraqi Sources are claiming that Unknown Aircraft have Struck a Position used by Iranian-Backed Groups on the Border with Iraq and Syria; this is the Second Round of Airstrikes which have been reported in the Area within the last 24 Hours, however the U.S. or other Coalition Forces have not yet claimed Responsibility for the Strikes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (1885) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Omen100(m), elvisgaga, petesunday, shoodboi2, Jaylum, seunny4lif(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.