Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (680191 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1883) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
To think that you used to speak sense before ...
Now you've just become as dumb as a boko haram terrorist.
What a shame.

Religion, religion, religion!

Kingsnairaland:

I don't know where to start because you put up many sweet false narrative

I will just correct a few now if you are a Muslim
This what your book says

The Quran mentions the Torah, Psalms, and Gospel as being revealed by God in the same way the Quran was revealed to Muhammad, the final prophet and messenger of God according to Muslims.....
Actually I heard it says to believe the Bible...

Well if you are a believer of no God then..

The only hint I can use to counter your sweet logic is to let you know that as sin came into this world every one deserved to die

Now that same book you felt was unjust says
God reached out to everyone they all failed to listen to him but one man listened to him named Abraham

Then God said I will use him to show others the advantages of listening to me

But all the other set of people ever wanted was to kill those descendant of Abraham.

This trend continues since around 4000 years ago till today...but At this present generation all God wants is for all set of people to live together

But due to the fact that this hate and anger has been so long it became a culture of bloodshed.

Now any time Hamas says that Israel should not exist we have no choice than to pick Israel

But if Hamas comes out and says Israel should exist then you will see every one pressing Israel to create Palestinians state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stoplying:
You are an idiot.
Some white people following Judaism (as a religion) went to Palestine and took over the land (from the indigenous people) in 1948 and then they renamed it Israel according to the Torah, and an even bigger idiot in yourself think it is the same Israel which was being talked about in the Bible as opposed to a colony renamed Israel by European colonizers. The people being talked about in your Bible are the ancestors of the palestinians.
Judaism was their religion and their people created it, most of their ancestors only converted to Christianity and Islam at some point in time.

I don't make conversations with those who become emotional and abuse so I have nothing to say to you untill you can get your acts right and speak intelligently because I really don't think you can beat every man when you see them face to face.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡The Russian Foreign Ministry officially announced that the agreement on visa-free travel between the Russian Federation and Ukraine from 1997 ceased to apply on January 1 of this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Netanyahu:

The IDF has expanded its ground entry into the Gaza Strip, it is doing it in measured, very powerful steps, while making systematic progress one step at a time.

I must say that we have full confidence, both in the method, and in the leadership under the Chief of Staff, and we do it as a whole people and the whole leadership of the people.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡A Specially-Modified Beechcraft King Air “RMPNT12” with the Registration (N74791) which is linked to the CIA/U.S. Intelligence is currently conducting Surveillance over Northern Iraq near K-1 Air Base and the Cities of Erbil and Kirkuk.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡A missile salvo targets the US military base, Ain al-Assad, western Iraq.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I don't make conversations with those who become emotional and abuse so I have nothing to say to you untill you can get your acts right and speak intelligently because I really don't think you can beat every man when you see them face to face.
Dude, I'm not being emotional by calling you an idiot. An objective observation leads to the objective conclusion that you are an idiot.
Only religious fanatics (like you) would believe you are actually making sense with your talk in which logic has no place and religion is all.

What is very annoying is that you are the one being emotional (refusal to use logic) while I'm exploiting logic to the fullest and you are calling me emotional 🤡

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 FDA is urging parents who have fed their children WanaBana apple cinnamon fruit puree to get blood tests, as the product may contain elevated levels of lead

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Leader of the Badr Organization in Iraq, Hadi Al-Amiri:

It is time for the (US-led) international coalition forces to leave Iraq, as there is no longer a need or justification for their presence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
🤡 🇺🇦 🤡

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡The Israeli's airlines stopped flying over Saudi Arabia and Oman

El Al Airlines of the Zionist regime has stopped flights over Saudi Arabia and Oman to Southeast Asian countries due to security concerns.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Classes of Submarines. 🇷🇺 🇺🇸

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Belarus and Iran discussed issues of bilateral military cooperation on the sidelines of the Xiangshan Forum.

1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Netanyahu says Israel making ‘systematic progress’ in Gaza war.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

This what your book says

The Quran mentions the Torah, Psalms, and Gospel as being revealed by God in the same way the Quran was revealed to Muhammad, the final prophet and messenger of God according to Muslims.....

The only hint I can use to counter your sweet logic is to let you know that as sin came into this world every one deserved to die

God reached out to everyone they all failed to listen to him but one man listened to him named Abraham

But all the other set of people ever wanted was to kill those descendant of Abraham.

This trend continues since around 4000 years ago till today...but At this present generation all God wants is for all set of people to live together

But due to the fact that this hate and anger has been so long it became a culture of bloodshed.

Now any time Hamas says that Israel should not exist we have no choice than to pick Israel

But if Hamas comes out and says Israel should exist then you will see every one pressing Israel to create Palestinians state.

There are 5000+ religions in the world, you're here talking about 3 religions of the same source. What about the other 4997+ religions?

Which of the Bible are you talking about?
The Jewish Torah?
The Ethiopian Bible?
The Catholic Bible
The king James bible

Apart from the king James Bible, have you read any of the 3 above?

Do you know that they differ?

Now to the quoran you mentioned, I haven't read it but I am 100% sure they do not agree with what you claimed they agreed. Importing lies into a religion you don't follow is another low.

Lastly, Jews do not rate Christianity, neither do they believe in the message of the new testament which Christianity is built on.

You obviously know nothing about the jews you're here lying for.

Hope you know its acceptable for Jews to kill non jews and that Christians are idol worshippers that should be killed?

I also believe you do not know that both Muslims, Christians and Jews are descendants of Abraham (You're obviously not exposed enough to know this)

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
🤡zelensky the clown Ukraine says Ukraine is independent 🇺🇦 🤡

Zelensky’s Ukraine is not independent that why is has no control over muripole and other places and Crimea.

there is an adage that says when a clown enters the Palace the Palace becomes a circus..

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Zelensky fears that if the Russians are not stopped in Ukraine, the fighting will spread beyond its borders: “A third world war could start in Ukraine, continue in Israel, and move on from there to Asia, and then explode somewhere else".

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡IDF says female soldier Col. Uri Magidish was rescued, during a ground operation, after she was kidnapped by Hamas on October 7.

The soldier was medically examined, her condition is good and she met with her family.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡IDF says Israel will not allow fuel into Gaza, despite requests from humanitarian organizations and the UN.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Zelensky fears that if the Russians are not stopped in Ukraine, the fighting will spread beyond its borders: “A third world war could start in Ukraine, continue in Israel, and move on from there to Asia, and then explode somewhere else".

Shuussh
The world has moved past you.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DeathToSimps: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Facebook and Instagram launch paid ad-free subscriptions in Europe for around €9.99 per month on the web or €12.99/month on iOS and Android
Lmao
When Elon musk introduced it to Twitter, many stupid, worthless mainstream media analysts said it will never work and that Elon is killing Twitter.

Lmao, now every other social media platform is adopting it.

Elon Musk is a genius.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡'To my mind there is only one way to describe those marches: they are hate marches'

UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman labels the huge pro-Palestinian rallies which have taken place in London as 'hate marches’.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

This what your book says

young man becareful, . The way you talk . You keep on saying Palestine state. Where in the Bible is it written that Palestine will have a state inside isreal. Becareful let wrath of God not befall on you. Palestine is occupy almost half Judea . Even Jerusalem. May God have mercy on you chrislam people. But as far as the word of God never changes . All tribes of Jacob will surely inherit the promise Land from Egypt to Euphrate.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡IDF says female soldier Col. Uri Magidish was rescued, during a ground operation, after she was kidnapped by Hamas on October 7.

The soldier was medically examined, her condition is good and she met with her family.
Glory be to almighty God
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡'To my mind there is only one way to describe those marches: they are hate marches'

UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman labels the huge pro-Palestinian rallies which have taken place in London as 'hate marches’.
no longer hate speech it's now hate matches
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Procashtips:

There are 5000+ religions in the world, you're here talking about 3 religions of the same source. What about the other 4997+ religions?

Which of the Bible are you talking about?
The Jewish Torah?
The Ethiopian Bible?
The Catholic Bible
The king James bible

Apart from the king James Bible, have you read any of the 3 above?

Do you know that they differ?

Now to the quoran you mentioned, I haven't read it but I am 100% sure they do not agree with what you claimed they agreed. Importing lies into a religion you don't follow is another low.

Lastly, Jews do not rate Christianity, neither do they believe in the message of the new testament which Christianity is built on.

You obviously know nothing about the jews you're here lying for.

Hope you know its acceptable for Jews to kill non jews and that Christians are idol worshippers that should be killed?

I also believe you do not know that both Muslims, Christians and Jews are descendants of Abraham (You're obviously not exposed enough to know this)

There is actually only one Bible then some added more books to it so those books added makes no difference to the actual message of God salvation to man

If you want to focus on the Bible just read King James version....

I have read other ones and I know what they contain and I know some of it stories fight with the other set of stories that why only king James is consistent...

I never said that quran said they agree with Bible I only told you what quran said you should do

Yes you are correct jews don't value Christianity and God told us the reason

God said in the Bible they received salvation in the old Testament just by been born a jew

While we received ours by believing in Jesus by Jesus grace

So they are going to be disobedient to Jesus so that at the appointed time they to will receive it by grace the same way we got our own

There by making them one with us and making it equal by grace rather than by birth alone so God informed us to be patience with them now just like he was patience with us while only them where saved.

Yes actually only (muslims) Arabs and jews and descendants of Abraham... While Christians are only descendants by faith..

Now when Abram made a mistake of giving birth to Ishmael (Islam) God told him he will be with them but the savior was not going to come from them

It will come from his beloved wife so Ishmael (Muslims) as the first born was not happy with this promise and fighting within the family began

Now is God's with (Muslims) Ishmael yes but will the saviour of the world come through them NO..

So most Christians are not even directly descendants of Abraham only Arabs and jews are

God said he put us in by adopting us because of our faith in his saviour...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Massive rally in support of Palestine in Los Angeles chanting “Cease Fire Now”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
⚡Russia’s AZUR air:

"We have sent a number of airliners to Iran for overhaul, which includes engine repairing"

Russia’s Aeroflot also deployed an Airbus 330 to Iran in April for C checks.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

There is actually only one Bible then some added more books to it so those books added makes no difference to the actual message of God salvation to man

If you want to focus on the Bible just read King James version....

I have read other ones and I know what they contain and I know some of it stories fight with the other set of stories that why only king James is consistent...

I never said that quran said they agree with Bible I only told you what quran said you should do

Yes you are correct jews don't value Christianity and God told us the reason

God said in the Bible they received salvation in the old Testament just by been born a jew

While we received ours by believing in Jesus by Jesus grace

So they are going to be disobedient to Jesus so that at the appointed time they to will receive it by grace the same way we got our own

There by making them one with us and making it equal by grace rather than by birth alone so God informed us to be patience with them now just like he was patience with us while only them where saved.

Yes actually only muslims and jews and defendants of Abraham... While Christians are only descendants by faith..

Now when Abram made a mistake of giving birth to Ishmael (Islam) God told him he will be with them but the savior was not going to come from them

It will come from his beloved wife so Ishmael (Muslims) as the first born was not happy with this promise and fighting within the family began

Now is God's with (Muslims) Ishmael yes but will the saviour of the world come through them NO..

So most Christians are not even directly descendants of Abraham only Arabs and jews are

God said he put us in by adopting us by our faith in his saviour...

Time wasted

I officially include you in the same chatroom with our resident clown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
okeysoninv:
young man becareful, . The way you talk . You keep on saying Palestine state. Where in the Bible is it written that Palestine will have a state inside isreal. Becareful let wrath of God not befall on you. Palestine is occupy almost half Judea . Even Jerusalem. May God have mercy on you chrislam people. But as far as the word of God never changes . All tribes of Jacob will surely inherit the promise Land from Egypt to Euphrate.

When I come back from church I will show you what scripture says about this issue because you don't know it. Properly.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
okeysoninv:
You are amazing 🌽🌽how will the wrath of God befall on him because he doesn't agree with u. I don't understand bro,as if u dey control God with remote control abi na u dey give judgment 😁
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
okeysoninv:

What a clown grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (1883) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Procashtips(m), raslim20(m), Mrread(m), NexaHive and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.