Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (683391 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡ U.S. House passes $14.3 billion Israel emergency aid bill.

Israel the overrated "invincible" military power that thrives on aid.

11 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Elon Musk issues warning about ‘humanoid robots’ in AI ‘age of abundance’

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2023
Appleyard:

Gaddamnit man!! Gaddamnit! One American military analyst recently said that when he watched footages of the IDF raininging down bombs indiscriminately on civilian population, and he reminisced on what the US and Britain did in Iraq (they used fighter jets to massacre thousands of innocent fleeing women, children and men who are purely civilians, in so much that US and British pilots were betting on who among them would have the largest kill ratio), he concluded that no fighting force in the 21st century has ever and will never fight a real war as strategically and pragmatically humane as the Russians. cool

Let me guess the military analyst- Rtd Col. Douglas Mcgregor, right?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Israeli journalist Or Heller lays out Israeli plan for the invasion of Gaza::

Eliminate Hamas in 3 months, then control Gaza and go in and out for nine months to suppress pockets of resistance.

If only wishes were horses....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Just because your friends drink blood and says it their custom does not mean you should too.

Russia playing the good guy is what saved them from not joining nazi fascist during the second world War.
Russia had pact with Nazi before Hitler broke the treaty.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appisko: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2023
dermmy:

And what have Russia been doing sofar?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2023
tonididdy:
Woke up from a bad dream of machine guns firing at a crowd on 360 directions

...the Hezbollah gathering for today comes to mind.
# let peace/diplomacy lead!
voice of their leader is becoming more important than that of Biden , millions are waiting to hear what the guy want to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Ex-crypto mogul Sam Bankman-Fried has been found guilty on all seven counts related to fraud and money laundering.

Procashtips:

I guess no corruption in the Caucasian's DNA

The Caucasians invented corruption to the high heavens and even made it a system but label corruption with sweet names if it fit into their interests.

@Procashtips, your point has been proven. No need to stress it further.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Minnesota Muslim leaders vow to 'abandon' Biden over his Israel support: 'Anger is not going to go away'

Good.

Trump is coming.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Procashtips is the GOAT prophet.

They ignore when it happens outside Africa

But loud it when it happens inside Africa.

Inferiority complex
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2023
lanre316:

@Procashtips, your point has been proven. No need to stress it further.

This is just one. More than 10 happened this year alone

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by somehow: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2023
Procashtips:

They ignore when it happens outside Africa

But loud it when it happens inside Africa.

Inferiority complex

You can't blame an average citizen of this continent. The colonial masters did a great job on our forefathers who also passed them the effects.

Alot don't see themselves worthy of being called equal to the Americans/Asians/Europeans

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡The U.S. military is flying MQ-9 Reapers operated by U.S. Special Operations forces, NYT reports.

They were first spotted on Saturday on Flightradar24.

The officials said the drones were being used to aid in hostage recovery efforts, indicating that the U.S. is more involved than previously known.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡4 more IDF soldiers have been killed in battles in Gaza.

Official IDF death toll in Gaza has risen to 23 since the invasion has begun.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Israel is actively purchasing bombs, missiles, UAVs and other weapons to prepare for military operations on several fronts at once, Ynet reports.

About $1.5 billion has already been spent on the purchase of weapons produced both by the Israeli military-industrial complex and by foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2023
tonididdy:
Woke up from a bad dream of machine guns firing at a crowd on 360 directions

...the Hezbollah gathering for today comes to mind.
# let peace/diplomacy lead!

I saw my varsity crush last 9yt. She dey toast me, say why did i abandon her, ghost her, stopped talking to her, she has missed me...bla bla bla. E shock me 4. The same babe i was simping for yet i no see her pant. For my mind, i say e neva late. We can still work it out.

Las las i woke up & realised it was just a dream..

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Four cancer patients died Thursday after the Turkish-Palestinian Friendship Hospital, the only hospital for cancer patients in the Gaza Strip, went out of service.

The deaths occurred due to the lack of necessary medical capabilities.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I saw my varsity crush last 9yt. She dey toast me, say why did i abandon her, ghost her, stopped talking to her, she has missed me...bla bla bla. E shock me 4. The same babe i was simping for yet i no see her pant. For my mind, i say e neva late. We can still work it out.

Las las i woke up & realised it was just a dream..

😂😂😂

Funny guy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2023
dermmy:

Israeli dependent Forces
lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2023
Watcharena:
voice of their leader is becoming more important than that of Biden , millions are waiting to hear what the guy want to say

Even Biden and the Pentagon will be watching live.
Dead sure about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2023
motayoayinde:

Even Biden and the Pentagon will be watching live.
Dead sure about that.
this one loud

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡4 more IDF soldiers have been killed in battles in Gaza.

Official IDF death toll in Gaza has risen to 23 since the invasion has begun.

I like the word ''OFFICIAL''

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Moscow:

The EU's total losses from the imposed sanctions and violations of economic relations with Russia reached 1.5 trillion dollars

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Moscow:

The EU's total losses from the imposed sanctions and violations of economic relations with Russia reached 1.5 trillion dollars
economic suicide
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Hamas:

Our fighters ambushed an Israeli force northwest of Beit Lahia and killed four soldiers at point-blank range.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Another refugee camp has been targeted by Israel today.

Al-Maghazi refugee camp in the center of the Gaza Strip has been hit by IDF airstrike.

Casualties reported.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:

Al-Maghazi refugee camp in the center of the Gaza Strip has been hit by IDF airstrike.

Casualties reported.

In no distant time, we'd be seeing images of the regions occupied by the fake Israelis looking like the above.

First to do no dey pain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:

Casualties reported.

Hamas continue to ambush their soldiers instead of them to face Hamas squarely and fight they keep bombing harmless civilians. You can see the life of the overrated "invincible" Israeli military.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2023
dermmy:

no military is invincible

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2023
dermmy:

Hamas continue to ambush their soldiers instead of them to face Hamas squarely and fight they keep bombing harmless civilians. You can see the life of the overrated "invincible" Israeli military.
tell Hamas to leave civilian area

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2023
sainttwist1:
tell Hamas to leave civilian area

Tell the overhyped dumb forces to stop looking for Hamas among civilians and go down into the tunnels where they know Hamas is.
(if they can).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Algerian parliament authorizes support for Gaza.

In a significant move, the Algerian Parliament has officially authorized President Abdelmadjid Tebboune to enter the conflict in support of Gaza, with a unanimous vote of 100/100.

Algeria becomes the second Arab nation to declare official support for Palestine and to confront Israel.
Algeria went through the same thing Palestine is going through. Unlike some foolish Nigerians who think they decend from king David and who think Europeans following Judaism are king David's people, Algerians know their history.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) ... (1889) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: idowuh98(m), LordAdam16, nigeriansamurai(m), Holla911(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.