Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,535 members, 7,830,586 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (635291 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Nazis as a modern crusade against “Judeo-Bolshevism,” Operation Barbarossa, launched on June 22, 1941, involved 3,000,000 German soldiers and, eventually, more than 500,000 from countries allied with Hitler: Italy, Romania, Hungary, Finland, Slovakia, and Croatia, with Francisco Franco’s Spain also supplying troops

Ukrainian nationalists, such as Stepan Bandera and Andrij Melnyk, rival leaders in the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) and eager to free themselves from brutal Soviet dominance, collaborated with the Nazis in the early phase of occupation. Many others, however, resisted vicious German rule
(and both Bandera and Melnyk eventually turned against Hitler). ...

Because Russia refused to become fascist and dealt with Hitler that was actually why bendera even turned against Hitler

You can still see many turning against Biden Ukraine policy slovakia has even the US government is thinking of dropping Ukraine let see if they will at the end

Russia knew they will beat Germany and called their own operation

Operation your anus
Fighting with Russia is death to yourself write it down somewhere.
But same Russia are going to lose everything if they fight tiny Israel abi grin cheesy grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mossadd: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
aumeehn:
But same Russia are going to lose everything if they fight tiny Israel abi grin cheesy grin
the guy is very confused pass the fake pastor

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
erniok:

Russia had pact with Nazi before Hitler broke the treaty.

Yes but the pact was not to become fascist.. Just like you can have cordial relationship with your enemies without becoming like them.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
motayoayinde:

Tell the overhyped dumb forces to stop looking for Hamas among civilians and go down into the tunnels where they know Hamas is.
(if they can).
loool, fight like a man
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Federal prosecutors and FBI conducting an investigation into whether NY Mayor Adams's 2021 election campaign conspired with the Turkish government to receive illegal foreign donations — NYT
This same country funnels money to opposition parties and groups in other countries through the NED and other "NGOs" to "promote democracy". undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
sainttwist1:
loool, fight like a man

If you mean idf, YES I agree they should.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Procashtips:

If you're old enough to be a mentor you claim to be, how come you do not know how to use facts and evidence to disprove what someone else is saying or you don't think it's what should be done?
My friend for you to say corruption was imported shows your level of reasoning.

There's zero need to debate with you on this.
Your hatred for the west has made you sentimental, now you blame everything that's bad in this country on the west.
Goodluck trying to make me lecture.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Alamkir:

Tor! both of u are corrupt lol
Like i said corruption knows no race.

If you think the west imported corruption then prove it.

Since my years on earth i can boldly say 'no race is good and no race is bad, we only have good and bad people'

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Laptops with more than 700,000 emails, including those from the office manager of the German Chancellor, have "disappeared."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Hezbollah supporters getting ready for Nasrallah's speech.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Japan will acquire a total of 12 new FFMs in five years from 2024 to 2028 at a very high pace, which reflects the increasingly severe security environment surrounding Japan

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡IDF's elite Yahalom combat engineering unit working to demolish Hamas tunnels discovered in Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
🇷🇺 🇱🇧

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
🇺🇸 🇮🇱

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡The commander of Israeli Air Force, General Tomer Bar, carried out an operational flight in 69 Squadron (operating the F-15I Thunder) during the war, and carried out strikes in the Gaza Strip.

In a message to the Air Force personnel, he said:

"We have powerful firepower in our hands. We will know how to use it against any enemy that challenges the State of Israel."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡IDF Chief of Staff Halevi:

If Hezbollah drags us into fighting, the IDF will deliver a fire blow that has never been seen before in the world.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡U.S. jobs growth slowed more than expected in October and the prior two months were revised down by over 100,000.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah to break silence on Israel-Hamas war in a speech at 3 PM local time in Lebanon

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡The commander of Israeli Air Force, General Tomer Bar, carried out an operational flight in 69 Squadron (operating the F-15I Thunder) during the war, and carried out strikes in the Gaza Strip.

In a message to the Air Force personnel, he said:

"We have powerful firepower in our hands. We will know how to use it against any enemy that challenges the State of Israel."

These guys keep talking and end showing their might on defenseless civilians. This is very awful of them.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban:

It is time for a new security architecture in Europe. Türkiye must be part of it.

A lasting peace for Europe is not possible without Türkiye.

I thank President Erdogan for his support to restore security in Europe.

1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡In the Sumy region of Ukraine they decided to strengthen mobilization at the expense of students

The working group was tasked with compiling a list of students from both higher and secondary specialized educational institutions in the region. Mandatory indicating the category of health, profession and specialty.

Recently, Zelensky, by decree, created a city military administration in Sumy. The new body will be formed jointly by local authorities and the Ministry of Defense. It will implement the decisions of the working group.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡15 Minutes until the Speech by Hezbollah Secretary-General and Leader, Hassan Nasrallah is set to begin.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡The Norwegian Coast Guard has accepted the delivery of the second of three of their new Jan Mayen-class offshore patrol vessel, KV Bjørnøya, in a ceremony earlier this week

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Masterviolence:

My friend for you to say corruption was imported shows your level of reasoning.

There's zero need to debate with you on this.
Your hatred for the west has made you sentimental, now you blame everything that's bad in this country on the west.
Goodluck trying to make me lecture.

Words without substance.

Please, lets move on.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡In the Sumy region of Ukraine they decided to strengthen mobilization at the expense of students

The working group was tasked with compiling a list of students from both higher and secondary specialized educational institutions in the region. Mandatory indicating the category of health, profession and specialty.

Recently, Zelensky, by decree, created a city military administration in Sumy. The new body will be formed jointly by local authorities and the Ministry of Defense. It will implement the decisions of the working group.
To the last Ukrainian.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡The IDF put its Adir (F-35I) fighter jets on high alert, as part of a broad preparation for deterioration in the northern sector ahead of Hezbollah leader Nasrallah’s speech.

All IDF forces on the north has been put on very high alert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah begins his speech on Gaza.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
aumeehn:

First of all you don't believe that
Jesus is God almighty and you don't believe that jesus home town is from physical Israel so that is why you find it really hard to understand the things that are exceptional in some cases.

So there is nothing I can say that can make you you understand this various principles..

So the only solution is to let you have a laugh at it but the only evidence I can give you since we can't live forever on earth

Is that I can assure you that no nation on earth can destroy this physical Israel even till the end of ages

And you can always remember that I said it so that in the next world to come you won't say no one told me..
That when I will laugh.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Regex:

These guys keep talking and end showing their might on defenseless civilians. This is very awful of them.

Places like Gaza and Syria are the best places for an airforce pilot. You can just cruise in and out and do whatever you like because they is no air defense system. I doubt they even have manpads sef.

Can you imagine a Russian or Ukrainian pilot doing something similar? Would be totally suicidal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Nasrallah:

We salute all martyrs who lost their lives in fight against Israeli occupiers

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah:

If we want to search for a battle with complete legitimacy, there is no battle like the fight with the Zionists.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
⚡Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah calls Hamas-Israel conflict a 'holy war'

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1786) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: lanre316 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.