Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba (2680 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes Viviour: Ipob, Biafra Appoligist, And Anti-yoruba Bigot. Tweets / 2023: Peter Obi’s Camp Reacts To Atiku’s Anti-yoruba, Igbo Comment / Those Critizing Nigeria Rail Line To Niger Republic Are Ignorant: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2020
We all know that nothing can divide Nigeria in fact not this dispensation...Those miscreants that trying to cause political unrest in our land shall be arrested and prosecute.

I noticed that some igbo folks are sponsoring miscreants in order to cause problem btw yoruba and hausa so that southwest will not get president in 2023. We know your aims we are not a fool .

Yoruba are intelligent intellectuals and sophisticated. We know your plans they are inciting us Against our political leaders. If truly we don't want to be part of this country There's a way we can speak out and it will not jeopardize our interests or other tribes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2U7JOVYtg
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by IamWonderful: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Obalatule: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2020
grin
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by IGpro1(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Jesus is coming soon))

Ok.o Nigeria will be great one day Either divided or United.
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Confused race

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Shut up. So Because of Yoruba will become president I should continue wallowing in poverty why Tinubu family wearing better clothes good food riding latest car.

Oduduwa must come I don't care if its champions by igbos.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2020
No race confused like your tribe.
Kingscee:
Confused race
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by SLAP44: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Are you saying that all the a even respected elders like

Banji Akintoye
High Chief Lekan Balogun, the Otun Olubadan The Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji; Otunba Deji Osibogun.

Are they all anti yoruba?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2020
If na north Wan break una go dey give us plenty explanation on why it's the best idea
Beside you are not Yoruba
A yoruba that supports amotekun and Buhari is 2 bus stops away from complete maddness

6 Likes

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by donbachi(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2020
If nigeria is a marriage..its full of domestic abuses..and the only way forward is divorce.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by GMBuhari: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Once said those championing the cause are fraudsters , i got insults upon insults , this is political move and the aim is monetary gains

some idiots also said Yoruba loves this marriage ND Oyel that was around the time oyel went to $29/b and i reminded them the world is gradually moving away from hydrocarbon, what will the oyel be worth in 10 -20 years time ?

the truth is breakup is not the solution , Youths have the solution, the innovation, (not likes the types of Sowore, segafraud or the likes)

we need to get together as one , fight and eliminate the god fathers and current political elites , Nigeria needs a new plan, youths who will champion the cause

not the types who want to get to power to loot or anything , people who are really passionate about Nigeria
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2020
You are igbo and you already knew those who champion the protest me a yoruba man from Akure don't know anyone except one old man prof Banji .prof Banji is a pdp pretending to be activist. Watch your mouth Olubandan is one of respected ObA IN YOURUBALAND he can't support this project.
SLAP44:

Banji Akintoye
High Chief Lekan Balogun, the Otun Olubadan The Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji; Otunba Deji Osibogun.

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2020
The most faithful, intelligent, outspoken and patriotic man on nairaland. Seun I recommend this comrade to be a moderator in politics section.
GMBuhari:
Once said those championing the cause are fraudsters , i got insults upon insults , this is political move and the aim is monetary gains

some idiots also said Yoruba loves this marriage ND Oyel that was around the time oyel went to $29/b and i reminded them the world is gradually moving away from hydrocarbon, what will the oyel be worth in 10 -20 years time ?

the truth is breakup is not the solution , Youths have the solution, the innovation, (not likes the types of Sowore, segafraud or the likes)

we need to get together as one , fight and eliminate the god fathers and current political elites , Nigeria needs a new plan, youths who will champion the cause

not the types who want to get to power to loot or anything , people who are really passionate about Nigeria
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2020
To bani pe mi kokise omo Karo ojire joor sofun mi omo bi ti moti sewa.
StaffofOrayan:
If na north Wan break una go dey give us plenty explanation on why it's the best idea
Beside you are not Yoruba
A yoruba that supports amotekun and Buhari is 2 bus stops away from complete maddness
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by loveth360(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2020
The ZOO must go down whether Odudupigs and boko haram like it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Lati isedale yoruba, Omo Odua meji lowa
Omo oko ATI omo ale
Ewo le je sir?

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Obalatule: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Yoruba masses look beyond your elites and make your voice heard, people like tinubu and co are only interested in their pockets

Tinubu was a champion of disintegration until he got into the system and started singing a different song #fact

Make your voices heard, igbos have been doing it and thereby forcing their elites to always thread with caution

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2020
To bari be omo oko ni mi .
StaffofOrayan:

Lati isedale yoruba, Omo Odua meji lowa
Omo oko ATI omo ale
Ewo le je sir?
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2020
GMBuhari:

BROS!!! YOUR ANCESTORS DID NOT PLAN TO BE NIGERIANS, STOP SOUNDING BRAINWASHED, THE BRITISH DID A MISHMASH OF YOUR LIFE LIKE THEY DID IN SUDAN, PUTTING NUBIANS WITH ARABS, IT WOULD NEVER WORK IN A MILLION YEARS! STOP DEFENDING WHAT WAS CREATED TO MAKE YOUR GENERATION UNBORN EASY To CONTROL

UNA NO DEY TAKE TIME OUT TO THINK?

14 Likes

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Vyzz: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

I noticed that some igbo folks are sponsoring miscreants in order to cause problem btw yoruba and hausa so that southwest will not get president in 2023. We know your aims we are not a fool .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2U7JOVYtg

The way you said this like you are ass licking the Hausa tribe so the could throw you the bone (presidency) lol... grin

4 Likes

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Iwo lon ja fun Buhari
Ta lo ma ja fun iran ti e?

3 Likes

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by frankyychiji(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Jesusloveyou, you know a Igbo like me can speak and write better yoruba than what you scribbled up there.
I think you are one of the omo ales from that region for posting that trash up there!
Fvcking yoruba mooslim!

6 Likes

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by frankyychiji(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Iro lo pa! I know you reach house! Omo ale ni e!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Jostoman: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2020
SLAP44:

Banji Akintoye

don't mind those useless elder. Professor banji akintoye ride on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Alright then.people like you will not go out there .
frankyychiji:
Iro lo pa! I know you reach house! Omo ale ni e!
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by BuhariAdvocate: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Your own is Google version I know that already... But say no to separation Nigeria shall be great again.
frankyychiji:
Jesusloveyou, you know a Igbo like me can speak and write better yoruba than what you scribbled up there.
I think you are one of the omo ales from that region for posting that trash up there!
Fvcking yoruba mooslim!
Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Jostoman: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Professor banji akintoye is the real and authentic leader not all those fake people parading themselves as elders.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Don't mind that fool I support you on this
SLAP44:

Banji Akintoye

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Lipscomb(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Werey
BuhariAdvocate:

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by Commonsense99: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2020
grin
Anyone who is supporting Oduduwa agitation have simply gotten fed up with the failure that Nigerian has become, those who are angrier usually drive innovative changes in the society.

What beats my imagination is how a hungry man with no electricity, no job, who survives by generosity of well wishers, will come online to defend the same politicians who enslaved them, on the id1iotic basis of tribal and religious affiliation and bragging rights as against a better life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba by helinues: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2020
What's the % of those demanding for Oduduwa Republic?

You better allow them to continue living in their mirage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemeni Child Bride Dies Of Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / Policeman Threatens To Kill Nigerian Journalist, Points Gun At Him (photos) / Andy Uba Almost Killed By His Own Security Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.