Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

According To Islam: What Is A Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Islam: What Is A Spirit (1498 Views)

Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? / 5 Female Pastors Who Converted To Islam- What Are Their Reasons. / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2022
I wish to ask Muslims a simple Question and I want to reiterate that this post is NOT confrontational, it is just to understand the Islamic point of view.

1. Jesus is regarded in the Qur'an as Holy AND A Spirit from Allah
2. Jubril is ascribed to be the Holy Spirit (not explicitly defined as such in the Qur'an but this is what Islam teaches)

Question:
WITHOUT resorting to the Bible, can Muslims explain
1. How Jesus is a Spirit when we all know that he is a man?
2. What is a Spirit according to Islam?

3. Is it possible that Jubril and Jesus are the same personality?

I come in peace o!

References:
Qur'an 21:91
And she who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our spirit (roohina) and appointed her and her son to be a sign unto all beings.

Qur'an 4:171
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One Allah. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

Qur'an 2:87, an excerpt:
...We gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. What is the Holy Spirit?

Copy:
LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

1 Like

Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2022
TenQ:
I wish to ask Muslims a simple Question and I want to reiterate that this post is NOT confrontational, it is just to understand the Islamic point of view.

2. Jubril is ascribed to be the Holy Spirit (not explicitly defined as such in the Qur'an but this is what Islam teaches)

Question:

I come in peace o!

References:
And she who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our spirit (roohina) and appointed her and her son to be a sign unto all beings.

O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One Allah. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.

...We gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit. What is the Holy Spirit?

Copy:
LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

You want them to answer a question that even Muhammad and Allah couldn’t answer.

When Muhammad was asked such question by some Jews who wanted to find out if Muhammad was knowledgeable about spiritual things Muhammad kept quiet and acted as if he was receiving answer from Allah but at the of the his so called inspiration, both him and Allah failed !

Sahih al-Bukhari 4721
Narrated `Abdullah:
While I was in the company of the Prophet (ﷺ) on a farm and he was reclining on a palm leave stalk, some Jews passed by. Some of them said to the others. "Ask him (the Prophet (ﷺ) about the spirit." Some of them said, "What urges you to ask him about it" Others said, "(Don't) lest he should give you a reply which you dislike." But they said, "Ask him." So they asked him about the Spirit. The Prophet (ﷺ) kept quiet and did not give them any answer. I knew that he was being divinely inspired so I stayed at my place. When the divine inspiration had been revealed, the Prophet (ﷺ) said. "They ask you (O, Muhammad) concerning the Spirit, Say: "The spirit," its knowledge is with my Lord; and of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a Little." (17.85)

He ended up not answering the question, the little knowledge Allah said he has given mankind about Spirit, Muhammad couldn’t use it to answer their question!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2022
advocatejare:

You want them to answer a question that even Muhammad and Allah couldn’t answer.

When Muhammad was asked such question by some Jews who wanted to find out if Muhammad was knowledgeable about spiritual things Muhammad kept quiet and acted as if he was receiving answer from Allah but at the of the his so called inspiration, both him and Allah failed !

Sahih al-Bukhari 4721
Narrated `Abdullah:
While I was in the company of the Prophet (ﷺ) on a farm and he was reclining on a palm leave stalk, some Jews passed by. Some of them said to the others. "Ask him (the Prophet (ﷺ) about the spirit." Some of them said, "What urges you to ask him about it" Others said, "(Don't) lest he should give you a reply which you dislike." But they said, "Ask him." So they asked him about the Spirit. The Prophet (ﷺ) kept quiet and did not give them any answer. I knew that he was being divinely inspired so I stayed at my place. When the divine inspiration had been revealed, the Prophet (ﷺ) said. "They ask you (O, Muhammad) concerning the Spirit, Say: "The spirit," its knowledge is with my Lord; and of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a Little." (17.85)
But I think Muslims should be able to respond to two of the three questions

Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2022
TenQ:

But I think Muslims should be able to respond to two of the three questions

Do they have answers to anything?

Let them prove me wrong and come and answer your questions.
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Do they have answers to anything?

Let them prove me wrong and come and answer your questions.
The amazing thing is that the Term Spirits is used thousands of times in both the Old and New Testament only for Allah to say that Muslims have been given LITTLE knowledge about it. How come the Jews and Christians have MUCH knowledge about the Spirit?

Is the question like that of JESUS?

Mat 22:41-46:
"While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think you of Christ? whose son is he? They say to him, The son of David. He said to them, How then does David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit you on my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? And no man was able to answer him a word, neither dared any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2022
TenQ:

The amazing thing is that the Term Spirits is used thousands of times in both the Old and New Testament only for Allah to say that Muslims have been given LITTLE knowledge about it. How come the Jews and Christians have MUCH knowledge about the Spirit?

Is the question like that of JESUS?

Mat 22:41-46:
"While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think you of Christ? whose son is he? They say to him, The son of David. He said to them, How then does David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit you on my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? And no man was able to answer him a word, neither dared any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."
Muhammad didn’t understand anything and that was why he got angry easily and his face turned red anytime they asked him questions.

Muslims always think that Muhammad was the first Arab to declare himself prophet, there were many of his likes in those days who thought they were also prophets they should go and read about Musaylima who also preached monotheism like Muhammad
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Muhammad didn’t understand anything and that was why he got angry easily and his face turned red anytime they asked him questions.

Muslims always think that Muhammad was the first Arab to declare himself prophet, there were many of his likes in those days who thought they were also prophets they should go and read about Musaylima who also preached monotheism like Muhammad

I am hearing of Musaylima for the first time. I'll read it up.
I am sure he didn't promise a paradise of endless sex orgy and jihad to get slaves and wealth here on earth.

They keep calling Jubril the Holy Spirit even when there exist NOT one single place Jubril is declared as such.

Will Muslims agree or disagree with the view that Islam is spiritual When they can't even define what a spirit is?
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2022
TenQ:

I am hearing of Musaylima for the first time. I'll read it up.
I am sure he didn't promise a paradise of endless sex orgy and jihad to get slaves and wealth here on earth.

They keep calling Jubril the Holy Spirit even when there exist NOT one single place Jubril is declared as such.

Will Muslims agree or disagree with the view that Islam is spiritual When they can't even define what a spirit is?
Musaylima was a better person that Muhammad was.

He even performed “miracles”

Please read about him
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Musaylima was a better person that Muhammad was.

He even performed “miracles”

Please read about him
He forbade polygamy too: no wonder he wasn't respected.

At least he didn't covet and marry the wife of his "son"!
He failed because he didn't promise his followers what he knows he can't give. Endless sex orgy in paradise!

Compared with Mohammed, he was a saint!

1 Like

Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
IS THIS QUESTION DIFFICULT?

Question:

I come in peace o!

References:

Copy:
LegalWolf, vannessa7
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by Steep(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Interesting!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 6:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Steep:
Interesting!
It seems they are at loss of the answer!

Yet they will say Allah is NOT a spirit without being able to define what spirits are! SMH!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by jaggabban: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2022
TenQ:
IS THIS QUESTION DIFFICULT?

Question:

I come in peace o!

References:

Copy:
LegalWolf, vannessa7
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

Pls visit YouTube, type is Jesus God by Dr Zakir Naik. Your question about Jesus is fully answered and many more you may ask.
I came in peace too.

3 Likes

Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Sahih al-Bukhari 4721
Narrated `Abdullah:

He ended up not answering the question, the little knowledge Allah said he has given mankind about Spirit, Muhammad couldn’t use it to answer their question!

The hadith is right but your interpretation as usual is WRONG! The Prophet had no revelation about Rooh (Spirit) aka Soul!

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, narrated to us, for he is the truthful and the trusted, “Verily, the creation of each one of you is brought together in his mother’s womb for forty days as a drop, then he is a clot for a similar period, then a morsel for a similar period, then there is sent to him the angel who blows the spirit into him and he is commanded regarding four matters: to write down his provision, his life span, his deeds, and whether he is blessed or damned. By Allah, other than whom there is no God, one of you acts like the people of Paradise until he is but an arm’s length from it, and what is written overtakes him so he acts like the people of Hellfire and he enters it. Verily, one of you acts like the people of Hellfire until he is but an arm’s length from it, and what is written overtakes him so he acts like the people of Paradise and he enters it.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 7454, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2643

So Rooh = Spirit = Soul!
So nothing was revealed as regards it!
What do you have about the Soul in the Bible? No be same? kiss
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2022
TenQ:

You said you wanted to ask a simple question but you ended up asking more than a simple question! Like four questions! No be lie be this?

Question:
[color=blue]WITHOUT resorting to the Bible, can Muslims explain

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, narrated to us, for he is the truthful and the trusted, “Verily, the creation of each one of you is brought together in his mother’s womb for forty days as a drop, then he is a clot for a similar period, then a morsel for a similar period, then there is sent to him the angel who blows the spirit into him and he is commanded regarding four matters: to write down his provision, his life span, his deeds, and whether he is blessed or damned. By Allah, other than whom there is no God, one of you acts like the people of Paradise until he is but an arm’s length from it, and what is written overtakes him so he acts like the people of Hellfire and he enters it. Verily, one of you acts like the people of Hellfire until he is but an arm’s length from it, and what is written overtakes him so he acts like the people of Paradise and he enters it.”

The word from the phrase in bold translated as Spirit is Rooh in Arabic! This means Soul! This hadith proves that Allah sends an angel to blow our Spirit=Soul in to our Mama!

More so, Jesus was a Spirit/soul when he was blown in to his mother!
All of us too are the same when we were blown in our mother!

We all grew up as man not spirit!

Spirit = Rooh= Soul (especially when it is from Allah to humans!)

Rooh can also mean Angel Gabriel
Soul can also mean oneself

In Islam no! If he was strengthened with the Holy Spirit (Gabriel) how does that make him Gabriel?
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

The hadith is right but your interpretation as usual is WRONG! The Prophet had no revelation about Rooh (Spirit) aka Soul!

So Rooh = Spirit = Soul!
So nothing was revealed as regards it!
What do you have about the Soul in the Bible? No be same? kiss
You ended up saying nothing:

They ask you (O, Muhammad) concerning the Spirit, Say: "The spirit," its knowledge is with my Lord; and of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a Little." (17.85)

What is a spirit? Antichristian doesn’t know, Muhammad doesn’t know and Allah doesn’t know!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by AntiChristian: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
advocatejare:

You ended up saying nothing:

They ask you (O, Muhammad) concerning the Spirit, Say: "The spirit," its knowledge is with my Lord; and of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a Little." (17.85)

What is a spirit? Antichristian doesn’t know, Muhammad doesn’t know and Allah doesn’t know!

Yeah, Spirit/Soul is that which was sent to our mothers when we are in the womb that gives us life!

Spirit/soul is what Allah blew to make Adam become Alive!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah, Spirit/Soul is that which was sent to our mothers when we are in the womb that gives us life!

You can’t claim to know more than Allah, show where Allah gave that definition of spirit
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

You said you wanted to ask a simple question but you ended up asking more than a simple question! Like four questions! No be lie be this?

The word from the phrase in bold translated as Spirit is Rooh in Arabic! This means Soul! This hadith proves that Allah sends an angel to blow our Spirit=Soul in to our Mama!

More so, Jesus was a Spirit/soul when he was blown in to his mother!
All of us too are the same when we were blown in our mother!

We all grew up as man not spirit!

Spirit = Rooh= Soul (especially when it is from Allah to humans!)

Rooh can also mean Angel Gabriel
Soul can also mean oneself

In Islam no! If he was strengthened with the Holy Spirit (Gabriel) how does that make him Gabriel?

Thank you for your response!
I would have loved to ask further questions because I strongly feel that Ruh and Nafs mean totally different things.

However, I still appreciate your response!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

According to science of embryology, a baby is already living by 22 days because the heart is already working at that time which negates your 40 days theory

1 Like

Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
advocatejare:

According to science of embryology, a baby is already living by 22 days because the heart is already working at that time which negates your 40 days theory
Allah tells them they are not given more than a little knowledge of the spirit, yet emphatically they say Allah is not a spirit. Maybe they know that Allah is actually a Jinn.
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by AntiChristian: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
advocatejare:

The science of embryology is unable to determine the "soul" aka spirit but only the effects of it.
The fetus has no soul as at that 22days even if its heart and circulatory system is working!

Plants have no soul yet grow and move as is typical to them!

The heart and some body systems can be made artificially to work but the "person" will be dead when there's no soul.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said: If it is asked: Before the soul is breathed into it, does the foetus move and feel things or not? The answer is that it has movements of growth and nourishment like plants, and these movements of growth and nourishment are not voluntary. Then when the soul is breathed into it, its senses and voluntary movements are joined to its movements of growth and nourishment.

End quote from at-Tibyaan fi Aqsaam al-Qur’aan, p. 218
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

The science of embryology is unable to determine the "soul" aka spirit but only the effects of it.
The fetus has no soul as at that 22days even if its heart and circulatory system is working!

The heart and some body systems can be made artificially to work but the "person" will be dead when there's no soul.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said: If it is asked: Before the soul is breathed into it, does the foetus move and feel things or not? The answer is that it has movements of growth and nourishment like plants, and these movements of growth and nourishment are not voluntary. Then when the soul is breathed into it, its senses and voluntary movements are joined to its movements of growth and nourishment.

I want to ask some further questions because I strongly feel that Ruh and Nafs mean totally different things.

Do I proceed?
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

What is the effect of soul? Functioning heart, heart beats. The moment the soul leaves the body, the person dies and the heart stops beating and that is why a person is declared dead once the heart stops beating!

That’s rubbish, is that the nonsense Allah told you?

Do plants have hearts?

You can treat a diseased heart but not a dead heart!

Where did Qayyim learn the nonsense from, was that what Allah or muhammad taught him?

Give your references from the Quran or Hadith
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by AntiChristian: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:

I want to ask some further questions because I strongly feel that Ruh and Nafs mean totally different things.

Do I proceed?

Prove that they mean different things from the biblical creation of Adam and your Bible!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by AntiChristian: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
advocatejare:

What is the effect of soul? Functioning heart, heart beats. The moment the soul leaves the body, the person dies and the heart stops beating and that is why a person is declared dead once the heart stops beating!

So why can the heart and the circulatory system be controlled with drugs and device when the person is dead?

It doesn't make any logical sense!

That’s rubbish, is that the nonsense Allah told you?
Let this be the last time you abuse Allah to my face! What arrant foolishness is this? And you'll call yourself Christians, does Allah teach nonsense in the Hausa/Arabic Bible? You're simply uncouth and ill-mannered.
Seems I'm giving you too much audience!

Do plants have hearts?
Plants don't have heart nor soul.

You can treat a diseased heart but not a dead heart!
This is not about treatment! Science is able to keep the heart and circulatory system working even after the death of the person! No soul is present!

Where did Qayyim learn the nonsense from, was that what Allah or muhammad taught him?
Meet him in the grave and ask him. Na your last warning be this.

Give your references from the Quran or Hadith

You can't ask me for any references as i didn't ask you for the Wikipedia/Google references you use!
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Prove that they mean different things from the biblical creation of Adam and your Bible!
The Bible says in creation, the Spirit of God was over the deep of the earth before God said: "Let there be Light". (Gen 1:2 , Gen6:3 , Job 33:4) The Bible says God is SPIRIT! God also has a Soul (Leviticus 26:11 and 30, Isaiah 42:1, Jeremiah 32:41)
Our SOUL is what makes us a PERSON/IDENTITY/INDIVIDUAL.
Our BODY and SPIRIT is what gives us FORM for interaction.

I actually wanted to ask you some interrelated questions , one now and the others after

According to Islam,
1. Is a spirit an attribute of God or a creation of God?
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

So why can the heart and the circulatory system be controlled with drugs and device when the person is dead?

It doesn't make any logical sense!
A sick heart can be treated but a dead heart is gone forever. Apply sense then it will be logical to you!

Let this be the last time you abuse Allah to my face! What arrant foolishness is this?
The foolishness is in you for getting pained that your ignorant Allah and his messenger couldn’t answer a simple question yet you’re following them?

Are you Allah, why are you getting pained for Allah your idol?

Don’t you insult other people’s gods and call them names? So you can’t take what you give others?

And you'll call yourself Christians, does Allah teach nonsense in the Hausa/Arabic Bible?
The Allah is in Arabic and Hausa Bible is the Al-Ilah contracted as Allah. Their own Allah has a son called Jesus, their own Allah is a spirit, their own Allah is their father.

Your Allah doesn’t have those attributes

You're simply uncouth and ill-mannered.
It’s Allah of Islam and Muhammad that you’re talking about not me!

Seems I'm giving you too much audience!
grin
You that I’m teaching sense!
You that can’t stand my exposé about your occultic religion

This is not about treatment! Science is able to keep the heart and circulatory system working even after the death of the person! No soul is present!
Show me proof that science has brought a dead heart back to life and I’ll take you seriously

Meet him in the grave and ask him.
I won’t meet demon/Allah in the grave, you will be the one to meet him there and he will put you in hell like he promised you!

Na your last warning be this.
You’re trying to unveil your real self, the terrorist in you ?

Be careful about who you threaten! If you dig any pit, it’s you and your entire household that will fall into it!

You can't ask me for any references as i didn't ask you for the Wikipedia/Google references you use!
You can’t come here and be making yeye claims and not give us references. You think this is your ile kewu where they brainwash you?

Ogbeni if you want to engage in discussion with sane people, you must give us your references. Sogbo?
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2022
jaggabban:

Pls visit YouTube, type is Jesus God by Dr Zakir Naik. Your question about Jesus is fully answered and many more you may ask.
I came in peace too.
Zakir Naik is one of the greatest liars of the bunch of Muslim apologist on YouTube.

He said:
A Muslim woman will also get his (like the Muslim men) "virgin boys" in paradise! It's on YouTube.

Do you agree with him?
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by advocatejare(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2022
TenQ:

Zakir Naik is one of the greatest liars of the bunch of Muslim apologist on YouTube.

He said:
A Muslim woman will also get his (like the Muslim men) "virgin boys" in paradise! It's on YouTube.

Do you agree with him?
I’m interested in his answer
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by AntiChristian: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2022
TenQ:

Our SOUL is what makes us a PERSON/IDENTITY/INDIVIDUAL.
Our BODY and SPIRIT is what gives us FORM for interaction.

Which verse specially defines body, soul and spirit as above?

I actually wanted to ask you some interrelated questions , one now and the others after

According to Islam,
1. Is a spirit an attribute of God or a creation of God?

I think we are done about Islam as regards this. Allah is not a spirit/soul! He created them.
Re: According To Islam: What Is A Spirit by TenQ: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2022
advocatejare:

I’m interested in his answer
Me too o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here / Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Says Jesus Christ Is The Ultimate Savior Before The UN / Malaysia: Crown Prince Converts To Catholicism, Shocks Muslim World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.