Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? (846 Views)

According To Islam: What Is A Spirit / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? / 5 Female Pastors Who Converted To Islam- What Are Their Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Muhammad, the prophet of Islam always engaged in kissing during fasting.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2384
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to kiss me when he was fasting and when I was fasting.

Fasting is meant to deprive one of usual pleasures but in Islam as practiced by Muhammad who is seen as the best of examples to Muslims, kissing is allowed during fasting! Is that one a fast?

Why does everything in Islam revolve around sexual pleasures?
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
This shows kissing is permitted during fasting but if it would lead to sex then it's forbidden.

Sex vitiates the fast!

All the rules are stated clearly as regards fasting!

When (month and daily period) to fast!
How to fast!
What spoils the fast!
Order to fast!
Deeds to do during fasting?
A practical example from the lovely prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam!

Christianity doesn't have any of these!
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2023
AntiChristian:
This shows kissing is permitted during fasting but if it would lead to sex then it's forbidden.
Of what use is kissing during fasting? To get turned on or get your partner turned on and do what? Leave them hanging? A fasting man that couldn’t hold body for a few hours!

Sex vitiates the fast!

All the rules are stated clearly as regards fasting!

When (month and daily period) to fast!
How to fast!
What spoils the fast!
Order to fast!
Deeds to do during fasting?
A practical example from the lovely prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam!

Christianity doesn't have any of these!
Christianity is not a cult, so we don’t have rigid rules on foolish things just because someone who was bewitched did them and his followers starting copying what he did and then lied that those are commandments of Allah!

No one gave you the so called foolish rules but you adopted everything muhammad practiced and claim them to be rules, and then tag the idiotic one as daif!

Apart from Muhammad, mention one other prophet of God that went about kissing during fasting?

3 Likes

Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
advocatejare:

Of what use is kissing during fasting? To get turned on or get your partner turned on and do what? Leave them hanging? A fasting man that couldn’t hold body for a few hours!

Christianity is not a cult, so we don’t have rigid rules on foolish things just because someone who was bewitched did them and his followers starting copying what he did and then lied that those are commandments of Allah!

No one gave you the so called foolish rules but you adopted everything muhammad practiced and claim them to be rules, and then tag the idiotic one as daif!

Apart from Muhammad, mention one other prophet of God that went about kissing during fasting?
AntiChristian, I’m still awaiting your response!

1 Like

Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by FxMasterz: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
advocatejare:

AntiChristian, I’m still awaiting your response!

So, he fled?
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
FxMasterz:

So, he fled?
AntiChristian is known for that. He always flee

1 Like

Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
AntiChristian and Lukuluku69

How far, I hope you have kissed this afternoon as you know that kissing during fasting is sunnah!
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2023
advocatejare:

Fasting is meant to deprive one of usual pleasures but in Islam as practiced by Muhammad who is seen as the best of examples to Muslims, kissing is allowed during fasting! Is that one a fast?

Do you mean sexlam?;grin
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 6:21am On Mar 29, 2023
advocatejare:

How far, I hope you have kissed this afternoon as you know that kissing during fasting is sunnah!

Judaica kiss
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2023
advocatejare:

The kissing is for wifey alone cool

And not like the one Judas gave your murdered god cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by TenQ: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2023
advocatejare:

WHY?
Because Allah knows that what tempts Muslim men the most is SEXUAL pleasures.
So, Allah guarantees
...Endless penis
...At least Perpetual virgins
...70 years for one orgasm
... beautiful boys if you are gay
...3D Reality Playboy magazine to choose either male or female from the display

1 Like

Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The kissing is for wifey alone cool

So Muhammad was the wife of that Ansar man that kissed Muhammad? Wonderful!

Sunan Abi Dawud 5224
Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr,:
AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet (ﷺ) poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet (ﷺ) then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side.Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Do you mean sexlam?;grin
grin
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
advocatejare:

So Muhammad was the wife of that Ansar man that kissed Muhammad? Wonderful!

Sunan Abi Dawud 5224
Narrated Usayd ibn Hudayr,:
AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet (ﷺ) poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: Let me take retaliation. He said: Take retaliation. He said: You are wearing a shirt but I am not. The Prophet (ﷺ) then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side.Then he said: This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!

The Prophet poked him and he kissed him back in lovely/ brother revenge! The awrah (the area btw the navel and Knee) were never said to be exposed. And people were around!

So what's wrong with this?

How do you define holy kiss? Kiss of love?

Brothers kissed Brothers
Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be to you all who are in Christ Jesus. Amen. 1 Peter 5:14
All the brothers greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss. 1 Corinthians 16:20
Greet all the brothers with a holy kiss. 1 Thessalonians 5:26
Greet one another with a holy kiss. 2: Corinthians 13:12
They all wept a lot, and fell on Paul's neck and kissed him. Acts 20:37

God sent Kiss
The LORD said to Aaron, "Go into the wilderness to meet Moses." He went, and met him on God's mountain, and kissed him. Exodus 4:27

Woman Kissed Jesus
Standing behind at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears, and she wiped them with the hair of her head, kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment. Luke 7:38

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth; for your love is better than wine. Songs of Solomon 1:2

Oh that you were like my brother, who nursed from the breasts of my mother! If I found you outside, I would kiss you; yes, and no one would despise me. Songs of Solomon 1:2

MightySparrow:

Do you mean sexlam?;grin

Kissienity!
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

The Prophet poked him and he kissed him back in lovely/ brother revenge! The awrah (the area btw the navel and Knee) were never said to be exposed. And people were around!

How do you define holy kiss? Kiss of love?

Brothers kissed Brothers
Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace be to you all who are in Christ Jesus. Amen. 1 Peter 5:14
All the brothers greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss. 1 Corinthians 16:20
Greet all the brothers with a holy kiss. 1 Thessalonians 5:26
Greet one another with a holy kiss. 2: Corinthians 13:12
They all wept a lot, and fell on Paul's neck and kissed him. Acts 20:37

God sent Kiss
The LORD said to Aaron, "Go into the wilderness to meet Moses." He went, and met him on God's mountain, and kissed him. Exodus 4:27

Woman Kissed Jesus
Standing behind at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears, and she wiped them with the hair of her head, kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment. Luke 7:38

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth; for your love is better than wine. Songs of Solomon 1:2

Oh that you were like my brother, who nursed from the breasts of my mother! If I found you outside, I would kiss you; yes, and no one would despise me. Songs of Solomon 1:2

Kissienity!

Can you see holy kiss different from blabluu kiss of Muhammad amorous kissing? The man muhammad has sole privilege of any woman offering herself for sex.

My friend check your Hadiths very well.

http://64.71.77.248/answering_islam/shamoun/privileges.html
Sexlam is a joke, mehngrin
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

You want to pretend as if you didn’t see the part where prophet “ raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side”

So your prophet raised his shirt to expose the unexposed part of his body for his male kisser to kiss grin

What is wrong is that your prophet raised his cloth for another man to kiss the part of his body that was covered by the clothes. Anobi si aso re fun okunrin kan lati fenu ko lara!

Is that also part of Arab culture or part of his revelation from Allah?
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
MightySparrow:

Can you see holy kiss different from blabluu kiss of Muhammad amorous kissing? The man muhammad has sole privilege of any woman offering herself for sex.

AntiChristian doesn’t know that Muhammad used to kiss boys according to their own authentic hadith

Sahih al-Bukhari 5998
Narrated `Aisha:
A bedouin came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "You (people) kiss the boys! We don't kiss them." The Prophet said, "I cannot put mercy in your heart after Allah has taken it away from it."
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

Opuro, be lying for Allah there.

Muhammad poked the man under ribs, and the man said that he was going to retaliate and Muhammad said it was okay, but the man couldn’t retaliate because Muhammad was wearing a shirt to cover the part of the man’s body that Muhammad poked, so muhammad had to raise his shirt to expose that part under the ribs, so what is the area under the ribs if not the Awrah?
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 2:52am On Mar 30, 2023
advocatejare:

AntiChristian doesn’t know that Muhammad used to kiss boys according to their own authentic hadith

Sahih al-Bukhari 5998
Narrated `Aisha:
A bedouin came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "You (people) kiss the boys! We don't kiss them." The Prophet said, "I cannot put mercy in your heart after Allah has taken it away from it."

Antichristian is a potato. He reasons through his anus. When you corner him, he becomes dishonest and begin to twist scriptures.

Everyone knows that all revelations of mohammed and his jihads were because of his penis (sex), greed ( stealing),and control ( caliphate)
Sexlam is a joke.grin

2 Likes

Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Antichristian is a potato. He reasons through his anus. When you corner him, he becomes dishonest and begin to twist scriptures.

Everyone knows that all revelations of mohammed and his jihads were because of his penis (sex), greed ( stealing),and control ( caliphate)
Sexlam is a joke.grin

Was Jesus romancing kids here?
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there Matthew 19:14

From Brotherly kiss to kiss of love!

Foolishness is your trademark!
Na so i no dey won answer folly!
I no get your time for now!
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Sexlam is a joke.grin

Let's talk about this again! Why spare only virgins?
Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

All boys/men are killed.

All women who had previously had sex were killed. (I still wonder what instrument was used to do this- Sexometer or Vaginometer)

Only virgins were spared!

Numbers 31:35
and 32,000 women who had not slept with a man.

How was this known? Will they have to open them up and use a speculum as in HVS test or what?

Yahweh gets a share of 32 Virgins!
Numbers 31:40
and 16,000 people, including a tribute to the LORD of 32.

No doubt, God is not the author of confusion or nonsense!
Far is He from what they ascribed to Him.
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Tell your sister to kiss your pastor's leg like it was done to Jesus and see what happens!
You people just wish to be hypocrites!

No wonder God inspired kiss and breasts:

Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Was Jesus romancing kids here?
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there Matthew 19:14

From Brotherly kiss to kiss of love!

Foolishness is your trademark!
Na so i no dey won answer folly!
I no get your time for now!

Jesus was not having sex with a nine year girl.

He wasn't sleeping around with his followers
He didn't have special privilege of taking his follower' s wives.

Sexlam is a joke.grin grin
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Tell your sister to kiss your pastor's leg like it was done to Jesus and see what happens!

No wonder God inspired kiss and breasts:

Is this the reason for mutt'ah?
Is this the reason for visitors of Mohammed (SAW) to be given breast to suck and handle with.
Sexlam is a joke!gringringrin
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Let's talk about this again! Why spare only virgins?
Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

All boys/men are killed.

All women who had previously had sex were killed. (I still wonder what instrument was used to do this- Sexometer or Vaginometer)

Only virgins were spared!

Numbers 31:35
and 32,000 women who had not slept with a man.

How was this known? Will they have to open them up and use a speculum as in HVS test or what?

Yahweh gets a share of 32 Virgins!
Numbers 31:40
and 16,000 people, including a tribute to the LORD of 32.

No doubt, God is not the author of confusion or nonsense!
Far is He from what they ascribed to Him.

Hahaha. You don't believe in annabi Musa again?

Sexlam is a joke.gringrin
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Jesus was not having sex with a nine year girl.

He wasn't sleeping around with his followers
He didn't have special privilege of taking his follower' s wives.

Sexlam is a joke.grin grin

So tell me what was Jesus doing from 1-30 years?
lipsrsealed
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

lipsrsealed

Does your Quran say He was sleeping around with women?
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

Does your Quran say He was sleeping around with women?

Answering questions with another question is typical of ninnies!
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by MightySparrow: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Answering questions with another question is typical of ninnies!

Okay, He started teaching in the temple by age 12. He was carpenter with Joseph his earthly foster father. Began full time ministry at 30. Any contrary history by Jubril of Quran?grin
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by advocatejare(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

This one does not know that people kissed Muhammad’s hand and feet. You’re the hypocrite here:

Sunan Ibn Majah 3705
It was narrated from Safwan bin 'Assal that:
"Some people among the Jews kissed the hands and feet of the Prophet(ﷺ)."
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2023
advocatejare:

This one does not know that people kissed Muhammad’s hand and feet. You’re the hypocrite here:

Sunan Ibn Majah 3705
It was narrated from Safwan bin 'Assal that:
"Some people among the Jews kissed the hands and feet of the Prophet(ﷺ)."

So what's the point with kissing as you brought it first to prove a lie!
The hypocrite brought the kissing topic first!

But when there are so many kisses in the Bible you started calling me names!
Re: Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? by SIRTee15: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2023
AntiChristian:

lipsrsealed

He was on his father's house listening and teaching the word of God, he was growing in wisdom and knowledge, he found favour is site of God and men. Even his mother was amazed and kept those things in her heart.
Jesus is the best role model to follow, no stain can be found on him. Unlike the other false prophet who started his ministry as a bandit n ended it as a sex freak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Church Will You Sleep Today If You Will Die Tomorrow / Lets Know More About Qur'an And Islam / Islam And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.