Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies (13410 Views)

Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by mrkia(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2022
grin oh!!! No more 1001 "likes" from ..... tongue
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Babastrong(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Campaign after election. Lol.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Shut up.

What about you People's rally in the South East that was postponed.

Worry about that. Urchin

I would have the last laugh at swearing in.

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by yelanst(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Why do we use political rallies to measure the support a candidate have? The fact still remains that if Peter Obi should come to my LGA to campaign, I will not attend it because I am extremely busy; but on election date, I and my entire household will vote for Peter Obi. Many people also share same view as mine.
Let Tinubu and Atiku continue bringing out their looted funds to buy crowd to attend their rallies; sane Nigerian have already decided whom to vote.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Gossipninja: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

I would have the last laugh at swearing in.

The Tinubu that they will soon announce his Obituary cheesy.

The joke is on you
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by woleabayo(f): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2022
typo erro na
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by makavalley(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Confused party. Pater Obi and Labour Party are confused, as the reality of their next year's election defeat has finally dawned on them.

All the initial gragra and online chest beating is over. The reality is presently staring at their faces. grin grin grin

Why are you bothered with their confusion I thought they weren't big opposition to you guys ?
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by makavalley(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2022
yelanst:
Why do we use political rallies to measure the support a candidate have? The fact still remains that if Peter Obi should come to my LGA to campaign, I will not attend it because I am extremely busy; but on election date, I and my entire household will vote for Peter Obi. Many people also share same view as mine.
Let Tinubu and Atiku continue bringing out their looted funds to buy crowd to attend their rallies; sane Nigerian have already decided whom to vote.

We have the same view. I never knew I had same people on this page with me ... great!
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by deeva2: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:
We're on ground, labour party is gonna win this election, that's the home truth

Dreamer.. Its allowed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Max82: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Afamed:
What really are you expecting from a IPOB lazy party?

Party of confusion
lies anambra was 100% safe when Peter obi was a governor.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by juman(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Little mistake.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

The Tinubu that they will soon announce his Obituary cheesy.

The joke is on you

Remember how many of your brothers said Buhari would die and they are in their graves now.

2 Likes

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Max82: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
All I can see is that Nigerians are not yet ready to take back their country. After everything that we have seen or witness in this past 23yrs of this wicked looting politicians. Plz all wat we are saying is that let's send them a msg that enough is enough.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Gossipninja: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

Remember how many of your brothers said Buhari would die and they are in their graves now.

And your brothers too. The ones slaughtered like chicken in Owo. grin
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Max82: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Max82:
All I can see is that Nigerians are not yet ready to take back their country. After everything that we have seen or witness in this past 23yrs of this wicked looting politicians. Plz all wat we are saying is that let's send them a msg that enough is enough.
retire those old , bad , selfish politicians in 2023 even if not Peter obi let's look for another fresh candidate the msg is sound and clear .
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

And your brothers too. The ones slaughtered like chicken in Owo. grin

Imagine gloating over such an incident.

Your time is neigh.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Max82:

Enough of what?

Is that why you guys tried to burn Lagos down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Gossipninja: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

Imagine gloating over such an incident.

Your time is neigh.

E pain am.

Mûmu. Your own time is even overdue
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Max82:

Oh yes.

Awkuzu made sure of that.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by deeva2: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
yelanst:

Self hope.. So all your 10 million men walks for your Obi are no more useful..

Reality is setting in small small.

Una go learn politic by force.

1 Like

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

E pain am.

Mûmu. Your own time is even overdue

Scared to write mumu.

Mumu, I would remind you I'm 2023, if you make it.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Gossipninja: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

Scared to write mumu.

Mumu, I would remind you I'm 2023, if you make it.

Urchin you go cry blood. grin

Vegetable like you.

But don't return to your Oduduworm Nation agitation o
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Bigheart042(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2022
ghiloman28:
Even if LP is doing 5 rallies in every state till Election Day the fact remains they can’t win a single state in Nigeria. PO and him LP leaders go too chop money during and after this election na the zombie followers go LABOUR in vain grin.

Cry me a river..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Urchin you go cry blood. grin

Vegetable like you.

But don't return to your Oduduworm Nation agitation o

Imagine the blockhead.

Can you go home for Christmas?

I dare you.

R.I.P in advance.
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Gossipninja: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

Imagine the blockhead.

Can you go home for Christmas?

I dare you.

R.I.P in advance.

I'm in my village at the moment. Inside a fine building without brown roof.

Can you boast of having a house without brown roof? grin
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Afamed: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Max82:

More than 100% when Obi was the Gov

Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by Gbemini(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Imagine dec 2023 when tinubu don b d president by then
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by ictplotter(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2022
richidinho:
grin

Why are you guys so worried about LP and Peter Obi

I thought we are just 4 people twitting from a room in Auchi?
Pls count out Auchi for Obituary, they only people that vote obi in Auchi ar those people living in igbo shade area in Auchi .
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by obyno82: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Afamed:
What did you expect from a IPOB JAN JAWEED / Mushroom party?

You don't have sense
Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by obyno82: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Afamed:
What really are you expecting from a IPOB lazy party?

Party of confusion

Show us that same place in 2012 and 2013 and also show us the Okwuosa's comment in 2012 and 2013. Look bros this scope has failed big time, try and look for another format. Tell the people paying you that Nigerians are way much smarter than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President / Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House / Kogi State Government Names Her Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.