Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House (13406 Views)

Rivers APC Chairman Escapes Assassination / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday / Abia Nlc Chairman Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by brunnet: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2013

The Borno state Chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party, Alhaji Mala Othman narrowly escaped death, when Volunteer Youth group, popularly known as Civilian JTF stormed his New GRA residence in Maiduguri on Monday and raised it down, alleging that he is one of the sponsors of Boko Haram militants.

DailyPost in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital has gathered that as early as 10:30 am, the youth in their hundreds stormed the politician’s house, demanding for his arrest and burnt down his building, chanting Sai mun Kawo Karshensu, meaning (we must bring to an end their activities).

The youth blocked the entire major streets leading to his house to avoid harming innocent people passing through the area. Efforts by the youth to track down the politician proved abortive, as he was later sneaked out of the house by security operatives.

On realizing that the ANPP chairman has been smuggled out, the youth set his house ablaze and proceeded to the house of his boss, the former Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, chanting “Saura Mai Gidan shi” meaning ( His boss’ house is the next), but they were prevented by the security men who manned the gate. The security men also shot sporadically into the air to disperse the rampaging youth.

It would be recalled that the youth have been hunting for the ANPP chairman, Alhaji Mala Othman, alleging that both the Chairman and his boss were responsible for the ongoing crisis in the state.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/07/01/borno-anpp-chairman-escapes-death-as-civilian-jtf-burns-down-his-house/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=borno-anpp-chairman-escapes-death-as-civilian-jtf-burns-down-his-house
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by BrokenTV: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Boys dey vex
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by touch4mony: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
And the boss is APC BOT chairman,now we kw the ppl distroying nigeria.i can now c why buhari is aganst SOE because he already kws it will come to this.its time for d big fish of boko haram,no wounder why all the NEC menbers of APC are muslims boko haramist and their BOT was the one that brought them to nigeria why buhari and tinubu is their national leader north and west.we now kw the truth

23 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by lakpalakpa: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
PDP thugs have hijacked the so-called vigilante.

cheesy

I dey laff ooo

5 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Eazeee(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
BUHARI watch your back, we are coming for you¤

1 Like

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Worldlife: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
lakpa lakpa: PDP thugs have hijacked the so-called vigilante.

cheesy

I dey laff ooo
you are nt far from the truth

6 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Worldlife: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
U are only scare of Buhari because of ur ilegal business
Eazee-e:
BUHARI watch your back, we are coming for you¤

3 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by abrat: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
What is stopping Nigerian Security Forces from arresting the sponsors of Boko Haram if there is any evidence against them? We are yet to get to the bottom of what the State of Emergency is meant to do. The State of Emergency is not about defeating Boko Haram afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by egift(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
PDP boys have hijacked the effort as the did the post-2011 election protest and killed innocent graduates. Now it is to eliminate oppositions in the North and force them to "Put Ya Hand On The Ummbbralaas"

Don't we have police, Judiciary and other security agencies?

5 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by HAH: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2013
Good move by the boys, everyone know Ali sherrif is the main brain behind boko haram next should be him.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by princealexndre(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2013
Make de kill dem all
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by devour129: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2013
egift: PDP boys have hijacked the effort as the did the post-2011 election protest and killed innocent graduates. Now it is to eliminate oppositions in the North and force them to "Put Ya Hand On The Ummbbralaas"

Don't we have police, Judiciary and other security agencies?
ewu si na otule eche uche

9 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Vonwolf(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2013
God has answered our prayers...
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by kingbang: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2013

cheesy

I dey laff ooo

Borno youths are now PDP agents? shocked shocked shocked hahahahahahahaha. Your foolishness is unrivaled.

12 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by lafuria1(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2013
Why not allow the jtf to arrest him if indeed it is true. The civilian jtf are putting a great effort but the fear is they may turn into a political group, eliminating politicians by simply tagging them Boko Haram.
What if they had succeeded in killing the man, one piece of vital info will be gone.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by lafuria1(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2013
HAH: Good move by the boys, everyone know Ali sherrif is the main brain behind boko haram next should be him.
Not everyone, the government and military JTF don't know that. I suspect the guy as well. He looks untouchable.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by ayee123: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2013

cheesy

I dey laff ooo

Very possible.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2013
The wicked neva goes unpurnish, i know many of our leader are among them, theres no were to hide my dear
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2013
la furia: Why not allow the jtf to arrest him if indeed it is true. The civilian jtf are putting a great effort but the fear is they may turn into a political group, eliminating politicians by simply tagging them Boko Haram.
What if they had succeeded in killing the man, one piece of vital info will be gone.

they av already

1 Like

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2013
touch4mony: And the boss is APC BOT chairman,now we kw the ppl distroying nigeria.i can now c why buhari is aganst SOE because he already kws it will come to this.its time for d big fish of boko haram,no wounder why all the NEC menbers of APC are muslims boko haramist and their BOT was the one that brought them to nigeria why buhari and tinubu is their national leader north and west.we now kw the truth
JEEZUZ!!! DUDE
UR ENGLISH IS SOMETHING ELSE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by batstan(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2013
la furia:
Not everyone, the government and military JTF don't know that. I suspect the guy as well. He looks untouchable.
He is UNTOUCHABLE my good friend just as his likes in the big corridor
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by chei: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2013
These guys should be commended. I swear e no easy. Abeg you guys should go to Daura in Katsina state and burn down the house of another Boko Haram sponsor. His name is Muhammad Buhari grin

4 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by abacus(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2013
prince alexndre: Make de kill dem all
As dem kill corpers and innocent citizens post 2011 election abi? And SOE is still on?

Is GEJ really serious about this SOE?
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by bellaberry: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Thank God for his life
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Ayomax(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2013
i don tire 4 dis country, every day diff bad news. i feel paranoid abt this embarassed
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Elueme: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Old man Gbawe, NURTW thug, Dayokanu , jobless Eko Ile and other despots in their screw will still spew shit about PDP being bokoharam and will still misinterprete Azazi's assertion even when the later had clarified his statement before his demise. I really pity these compromised folks.

3 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by ichidodo: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Politicians are our problem in this country.How can an individual bring in Aliens to come and terrorize the local populace; throw the whole polity into chaos just to score cheap political points against the Government at the centre.So if your party is not in power would you sacrifice your mother to get it there? What kind of dimwitted idealogy do these Party-men follow? The youths of Borno should be commended for their action, Government/JTF is bogged down with too much redtape in these matter, our muslims Brothers should not leave it to them alone.They should take charge and end this menace in their domain...Up Islam.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Lordave: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2013
They are now against themselves.
I only wish it doesn't escalate to a civil war.
Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2013
nobody is deceiving the boys with Allahu Akbar again grin

5 Likes

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by devour129: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2013
ichidodo: Politicians are our problem in this country.How can an individual bring in Aliens to come and terrorize the local populace; throw the whole polity into chaos just to score cheap political points against the Government at the centre.So if your party is not in power would you sacrifice your mother to get it there? What kind of dimwitted idealogy do these Party-men follow? The youths of Borno should be commended for their action, Government/JTF is bogged down with too much redtape in these matter, our muslims Brothers should not leave it to them alone.They should take charge and end this menace in their domain...Up Islam.. grin grin
thank you

1 Like

Re: Borno ANPP Chairman Escapes Death As Vigilante Burns Down His House by egift(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2013
devour129: ewu si na otule eche uche
Anu Nchi. Amu mpa gi. Adaka nwa ijaw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7000 People Displaced In Benue And Other Emerging Facts / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After He Lost To Buhari(photos) / Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.