Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! (634 Views)

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work / "Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by advocatejare(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Allah boasts in the Quran that he is all-knowing and Muhammad never said anything not inspired by Allah according to the Quran.

Just like they tested Jesus’ knowledge about spiritual things, they also tested Muhammad to ascertain his authenticity as a true prophet. So some Jews asked him what spirit is

When Muhammad was asked such question by some Jews who wanted to find out if Muhammad was knowledgeable about spiritual things, Muhammad kept quiet and acted as if he was receiving answer from Allah but at the end of the his so called inspiration, both him and Allah failed !

Sahih al-Bukhari 4721
Narrated `Abdullah:
While I was in the company of the Prophet (ﷺ) on a farm and he was reclining on a palm leave stalk, some Jews passed by. Some of them said to the others. "Ask him (the Prophet (ﷺ) about the spirit." Some of them said, "What urges you to ask him about it" Others said, "(Don't) lest he should give you a reply which you dislike." But they said, "Ask him." So they asked him about the Spirit. The Prophet (ﷺ) kept quiet and did not give them any answer. I knew that he was being divinely inspired so I stayed at my place. When the divine inspiration had been revealed, the Prophet (ﷺ) said. "They ask you (O, Muhammad) concerning the Spirit, Say: "The spirit," its knowledge is with my Lord; and of knowledge you (mankind) have been given only a Little." (17.85)

He ended up not answering the question, the little knowledge Allah said he has given mankind about Spirit, Muhammad couldn’t use it to answer their question!

Allah the all-knowing didn’t know what spirit is, Muhammad his messenger didn’t know either!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by advocatejare(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Antichristian
LegalWolf
Lukuluku69

What is spirit?
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
advocatejare:
Antichristian
LegalWolf
Lukuluku69

What is spirit?

A creation of Allah for man = Soul!
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by advocatejare(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

A creation of Allah for man = Soul!
A creation of Allah for man?

What’s your reference for this please!
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by AntiChristian: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
advocatejare:

A creation of Allah for man?

What’s your reference for this please!

The last hadith i sent to you! Seems you no they read!
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by advocatejare(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

The last hadith i sent to you! Seems you no they read!
That’s a lie
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by sonmvayina(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Antichristian..this is for you, it might be a digress..

See the problem I have with Christianity is same problem I have with Islam. That is the figures at the centre of the religion.
It is obvious that Allah was already worshipped in Arabia long before Muhammad was born. Because according to Islamic sources, his father's name is Abdullah, which translates to servant of Allah. Now my question is.
Is there any tradition amongst the worshippers of Allah whether written or oral that Allah was going to send his last prophet ?

Where there prophets of Allah in Arabia prior to the coming of Muhammed ?

Please..just oblige me and help me out...if no prophet, I will tell you what I think..

Thank you..
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by advocatejare(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
sonmvayina:

See the problem I have with Christianity is same problem I have with Islam. That is the figures at the centre of the religion.
It is obvious that Allah was already worshipped in Arabia long before Muhammad was born. Because according to Islamic sources, his father's name is Abdullah, which translates to servant of Allah. Now my question is.
Is there any tradition amongst the worshippers of Allah whether written or oral that Allah was going to send his last prophet ?

Please..just oblige me and help me out...if no prophet, I will tell you what I think..

Thank you..
I hope AntiChristian will respond.

There were loads of self-proclaimed prophets like Muhammad during his time, the prominent among them was Musaylima
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by sonmvayina(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
advocatejare:

I hope AntiChristian we respond.

There were loads of self-proclaimed prophets like Muhammad during his time, the prominent among them was Musaylima

Was he known in Arabia ?

What did he prophesy about?

Why are his work not in the qoran ?
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by advocatejare(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
sonmvayina:

Was he known in Arabia ?
He was known and he even asked Muhammad to form alliance with him

What did he prophesy about?
Just like Muhammad, I doubt if he had any prophecy too

According to the account of Musaylima in the Dabestan-e Mazaheb (authored mid-17th century

he taught 3 daily prayers to God, facing any direction.

He criticized Muslims for selecting the Ka'aba as the direction of prayers, arguing that God is not limited to one direction.

Musaylima declared that the Ka'aba was not the House of God, because an all-powerful God has no house.

Musaylima said fasting should be at night instead of daytime during Ramadan.

He prohibited circumcision.

Musaylima considered men and women equal, and allowed premarital sex.

Musaylima prohibited polygamy and cousin marriage.

Musaylima declared that any slave who converted to his religion would become free.

Musaylima stated that Iblis did not exist, because a fair and merciful God would not allow a being like Iblis to throw people into error.

Musaylima also said it was wrong to include his name or any prophet’s name in worship to God.

Musaylima, who is alleged as having been a skilled magician by Muslim historians, dazzled the crowd with miracles. He could put an egg in a bottle; he could cut off the feathers of a bird and then stick them on so the bird would fly again; and he used this skill to persuade the people that he was divinely gifted.

Thereafter, some of the people accepted him as a prophet alongside Muhammad. Gradually the influence and authority of Musaylima increased with the people of his tribe. He gathered an army of 40,000 followers. He also took to addressing gatherings as a messenger of Allah just like Muhammad, and would compose verses and offer them, as Qur'anic revelations.

Why are his work not in the qoran ?
Quran was the work of Muhammad and the name Quran was derived from “Qul” which means read or recite, the command the entity that pinned muhammad down in the cave 3 times gave him when he told him to read

Musaylima was said to have had his own revelation

“Musaylima shared verses purporting them to have been revelations from God. “

You can read more about him by online

Let me share you this Wikipedia link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musaylima

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by AntiChristian: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
sonmvayina:

Thank you..

After Jesus son of Mary alayhi Salam is Muhammad son of Abdullah salallahu alayhi wasalam as the Prophet! He is the one and only Prophet who is an Arab.

You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):
“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

[al-Zumar 39:38]

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.

Jesus foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad!

‘Isa (peace be upon him) foretold the coming of a Messenger from Allah after him, whose name would be Ahmad. This is Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) when ‘Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Tawrat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.’ But when he (Ahmad, i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic’” [al-Saff 61:6]
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by sonmvayina(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

After Jesus son of Mary alayhi Salam is Muhammad son of Abdullah salallahu alayhi wasalam as the Prophet! He is the one and only Prophet who is an Arab.

You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):
“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

[al-Zumar 39:38]

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.

Jesus foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad!

‘Isa (peace be upon him) foretold the coming of a Messenger from Allah after him, whose name would be Ahmad. This is Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) when ‘Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Tawrat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.’ But when he (Ahmad, i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic’” [al-Saff 61:6]

In other words there is no prophet of Allah in Arabia prior to Muhammad..

That conforms my thoughts..

Islam was created by Christian who where dissatisfied with the trinity doctrine...

The Nestorians....
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by AntiChristian: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2022
sonmvayina:

In other words there is no prophet of Allah in Arabia prior to Muhammad..

That conforms my thoughts..

Islam was created by Christian who where dissatisfied with the trinity doctrine...

The Nestorians....

So they created Islam to go against the trinity and believe in a new prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam.

Do the Nestorians believe in Muhammad as the last messenger of Allah after Jesus?
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by sonmvayina(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

So they created Islam to go against the trinity and believe in a new prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam.

Do the Nestorians believe in Muhammad as the last messenger of Allah after Jesus?

Muhammad was written into existence, just like jesus...
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2022
sonmvayina:

Muhammad was written into existence, just like jesus...

So the Nestorians created Islam and wrote Muhammad into existence!

Saudi Arabia still remain a Muslim country and Israel Jewish!
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by sonmvayina(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

So the Nestorians created Islam and wrote Muhammad into existence!

Saudi Arabia still remain a Muslim country and Israel Jewish!

That's the reason..

You mentioned jesus, so I knew Islam is an offshoot of Christianity...
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
sonmvayina:

That's the reason..

You mentioned jesus, so I knew Islam is an offshoot of Christianity...

Where's the proof of this assertion?

Moses was mentioned more than Jesus in the Qu'ran!

He even spoke to God!
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where's the proof of this assertion?

Moses was mentioned more than Jesus in the Qu'ran!

He even spoke to God!

The Jews extol Moses more than Jesus.
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by AntiChristian: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Thanksful:

The Jews extol Moses more than Jesus.

Yes! Just as Christians extol Jesus only and deny Muhammad!
Re: Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes! Just as Christians extol Jesus only and deny Muhammad!

Sure

(1) (Reply)

13 Principles Of Jewish Faith, Explained / Moment Pastor Asks His Members To Touch His Shoes & Fall Into Sleep (pix/video) / Spiritual Science Behind Illegal Sexual Encounters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.