Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? (308 Views)

There's Nothing Like 'Yoruba Muslims' / No Immediate Plan To Ban Almajiri System — Presidency / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by Legendguy(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Omo!!!
The rate at which yoruba youth are begging this days, it's like tinubu has looted their future, both young, children, teens adult and able bodied men.
I was in agege railway side and the rate at which these guys were following me to be begging me was alarming and frightening. If I wasn't careful they will mob me and steal my phones.
Same also in sango, oshodi, mushin etc
What's the way forward as yoruba that pride it self as the most educated and sophisticated tribe are now reduced to something else
Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by Goldmind1(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2022
It will get worse in the coming days. Half of Yoruba youths are touts.
Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Yes, I consider all urchins and anybody supporting Tinubu and Atiku almajiris, simply because there's no difference between their thinking faculty's with that of those smelling almajiri boys. Like how can you not think and see right with what is happening in the country?

Their case is unredeemable and by next year they will cry tears of strong pain when President Peter Obi is inaugurated
Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by PussyMiners: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Shukudi , aren't you going to osuland for Christmas grin grin
This one wey you still dey hawk gala for agege on Christmas eve like this cheesy cheesy

Abi you dey fear the IPoB umushineke grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by Lanretoye(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Still better than your blood sucking brothers in the east,y didn't you stay back in your state if them no go play your head like football after blasting it.shamelessness.
They will never sitdown and reason why no body can go to work on mondays,cult clash every here and there,ordinary fire extinguisher no dey to fight fire,no news of project commissioning from there,the idiot self na refugee he be for lagos.how better are you than a yoruba begger,prodigal leech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by Beremx(f): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Since when i was born in Lagos, I have never seen any Yoruba almajiri. The only menace is the agberos who have flooded the streets of Lagos and have become so prominent because of Tinubu’s presidential aspiration

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by Legendguy(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Beremx:
Since when i was born in Lagos, I have never seen any Yoruba almajiri. The only menace is the agberos who have flooded the streets of Lagos and have become so prominent because of Tinubu’s presidential aspiration

Lol, then you have not reach most inner towns.
Or may be you were raised in high or middle brow areas.
You won't see them carrying plates like the northern counterparts but they will following you and begging you for something. If you are not careful they will steal ones phone.
I encounter them a lot, especially if they perceive you as some one that has money
Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by olisaEze(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2022
No big deal there, just Nigerians paying the price of their 2015/2019 foolishness. The bill will soon be paid in full by May 2023, but they have an option of extending it if they vote anyone else but ObiDatti next year! grin

Re: Is There Anything Like Yoruba Almajiri? by Beremx(f): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Legendguy:

Lol, then you have not reach most inner towns.
Or may be you were raised in high or middle brow areas.
You won't see them carrying plates like the northern counterparts but they will following you and begging you for something. If you are not careful they will steal ones phone.
I encounter them a lot, especially if they perceive you as some one that has money
Yoruba people are dominant in the area I live. I am yet to see one though. Agberos are the ones constituting nuisance and most of them have turned to early morning armed robbers

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Depots Dry Up, Nigerians Face Bleak Christmas / Powerful Speech By PLO Lumumba That Humble Our Political Elite At The 10th / Atiku Is Not A Featherweight Politician That Tinubu Can Beat In His region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.