Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions (131636 Views)

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by anakim1: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
House, anybody with useful information about Dover Engineering Limited? I've been scheduled for an online test on Monday 23 October 2023. I applied for the post of Senior Accountant. As NLNG served me breakfast, I say make I try this one.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by abumuhammed(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
anakim1:
House, anybody with useful information about Dover Engineering Limited? I've been scheduled for an online test on Monday 23 October 2023. I applied for the post of Senior Accountant. As NLNG served me breakfast, I say make I try this one.
Do all you need do, God will bless your effort.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Lazzychins: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
How sure are you about this, particularly your assertion that invites will roll out from tomorrow, 23rd Oct. 2023?
Dangota:

This hasn’t happened for candidates that did interview in September. Invites should start rolling in from 23rd of Oct.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Lazzychins: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2023
What about those who had interviews in August?
Lazzychins:
How sure are you about this, particularly your assertion that invites will roll out from tomorrow, 23rd Oct. 2023?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Alhassanzes: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2023
It’s October 24th oo, nothing yet. However I heard from a GT who go the job that they just finished training and he was sure no experience hire has been called yet.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by abumuhammed(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Alhassanzes:
It’s October 24th oo, nothing yet. However I heard from a GT who go the job that they just finished training and he was sure no experience hire has been called yet.
I know someone who already got rejected, he was interviewed 1st week of sept and got the rejection email on the 9th Oct.
No one that i know did the EH has been called. we hope if we are yet to get rejected, we should be hopeful.
i asked one of the employee if its ok to send a reminder and he said "they will reach out, you don't need to send a reminder"

so i believe we should just keep the finger crossed...

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Favouroute07: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2023
abumuhammed:

I know someone who already got rejected, he was interviewed 1st week of sept and got the rejection email on the 9th Oct.
No one that i know did the EH has been called. we hope if we are yet to get rejected, we should be hopeful.
i asked one of the employee if its ok to send a reminder and he said "they will reach out, you don't need to send a reminder"

so i believe we should just keep the finger crossed...

Thanks for the update. Does this mean that those that have already done interviews but were unsuccessful have already received feedbacks or your friend's case is just an exception
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Alhassanzes: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2023
Favouroute07:

Thanks for the update. Does this mean that those that have already done interviews but were unsuccessful have already received feedbacks or your friend's case is just an exception
With NLNG you can really conclude that i did the GT application in i think 2014 people got regret mails after the assessment centre and I didn’t after a month or two mine dropped too, let’s just remain hopeful
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Favouroute07: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Alhassanzes:

With NLNG you can really conclude that i did the GT application in i think 2014 people got regret mails after the assessment centre and I didn’t after a month or two mine dropped too, let’s just remain hopeful

I agree with you. The waiting game is quite unsettling but always keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Oladia: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Alhassanzes:

Wahala! So rejection can also come later?😂 Heard of people getting rejected after interview and I was thinking those who are yet to get feedback might be the successful ones until I saw your post.

On a second thought, could it be they are calling in batches? Because I also saw on this platform that some persons had received offer letters.

Let's also pray we don't get to wait for a whole year like the EH of 2015 waited.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Alhassanzes: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oladia:

Wahala! So rejection can also come later?😂 Heard of people getting rejected after interview and I was thinking those who are yet to get feedback might be the successful ones until I saw your post.

On a second thought, could it be they are calling in batches? Because I also saw on this platform that some persons had received offer letters.

Let's also pray we don't get to wait for a whole year like the EH of 2015 waited.
Someone said they keep some candidates as standby, incase someone rejects the Offer, when they are done completely, they send regret mails to those kept on standby.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Oladia: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Does anyone know if they are still calling for interviews? I remember someone said he was invited for interview for the interphase engineering position two weeks ago. Could it be they are not done with interviews yet?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Favouroute07: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Alhassanzes:

Someone said they keep some candidates as standby, incase someone rejects the Offer, when they are done completely, they send regret mails to those kept on standby.

This is reasonable as it is also possible that some persons can reject their offers and not succeed to agree on a counter offer with the company.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Ikennasbrother: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
The silence here is palpable....hope we can get some feedback from NLNG soonest.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by abumuhammed(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ikennasbrother:
The silence here is palpable....hope we can get some feedback from NLNG soonest.
Asin… except my friend who got rejected 9th october, I don’t even know/hear anyone recently interviewed that got message in the past 3-4 weeks…
But God no go shame us..

1 Like

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
abumuhammed:

Asin… except my friend who got rejected 9th october, I don’t even know/hear anyone recently interviewed that got message in the past 3-4 weeks…
But God no go shame us..
Which role?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by abumuhammed(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2023
he applied for
Unstoppable100:

Which role?

he applied as Senior Discipline Engineer..
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by jubs: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
abumuhammed:
he applied for

he applied as Senior Discipline Engineer..

MEIR or Area B/C?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by abumuhammed(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2023
jubs:

MEIR or Area B/C?

I really don't know oo.
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Oladia: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2023
May this week birth our expected news. Amen..
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by IMOHS(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2023
Oladia:
May this week birth our expected news. Amen..
Amen!
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Alhassanzes: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
IMOHS:

Amen!
Regret mail just dropped in my mail, wishing you guys luck
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by IMOHS(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Alhassanzes:

Just got my regret mail too
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Rexinho: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Alhassanzes:

When was your interview and for what role?
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Goodboy97: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Which role?
Alhassanzes:

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Goodboy97: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Which role
IMOHS:

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
IMOHS:

When was your interview
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by IMOHS(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Goodboy97:
Which role
Snr Electrical Engineer HVAC and lighting
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by IMOHS(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Unstoppable100:

When was your interview
September 21
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Alhassanzes:

When was your interview
Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by abumuhammed(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Unstoppable100:

When was your interview

yeah, regret mail just dropped too..

God no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
abumuhammed:

yeah, regret mail just dropped too..

God no go shame us.
Which role please

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.