Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) (48734 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Banks To Pay ₦‎1 Million Fine Daily Over Failure To Collect New Naira Notes / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Thebigheart: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na IGG he dey do.
When the time comes, he will have no other options.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Orch1981: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
baretalk:
Flaatino no sense, refusing money.
Why are you so useless like this in every news you must show your foolishness are you sure in real life you are useful to your family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by zedegit: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bvlgari:
Naira Redesign: Bus conductor refuse to collect new currency from passenger shocked cheesy cheesy

Watch video...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmL_BqODi8C/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbf1PdrcH48

Atleast he later collected it. It's a case of lack of awareness. It's unfortunate I haven't seen it and the old notes would be phased out by 15th January. Is it not short time duration?

Even the useless banks are still giving out old notes.
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by zedegit: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Austriaopen:
Front page.

Tomorrow headline will be like " As new Naira note is released,Nigerians reject acceptance." Nigerian Tribune.

"New Naira note,driver Union rejects acceptance" ,Daily Trust.

"We won't accept the new naira note,says NURTW",Punch newspaper.

The list goes on... CBN on getting to know this will be like " 3 year jail term or 500k minimum for anyone who refuses to accept the new naira not' grin

Naija na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Orch1981: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
baretalk:
Flaatino no sense, refusing money.
Fool even that conductor is wiser than you because he knew there is a new note but he just want to be sure is not fake and you start disrespecting your family you are very useless to the society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bvlgari:

cheesy yes na..just dey there dey play cheesy grin
I thought the policy will begin by Jan 2023
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bvlgari:
Naira Redesign: Bus conductor refuse to collect new currency from passenger shocked cheesy cheesy

Watch video...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmL_BqODi8C/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbf1PdrcH48

She na illiteracy dey worry this conductor as he no wan collect the new notes wey just comot? I no understand o.
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
They don dey spend the new one ni?

No, dey no go spend am! Dey dere make pant dey wear you!
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
School na scam

School na scam

School na scam

Try illiteracy!!!

Abi o!
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Austriaopen:
Front page.

Tomorrow headline will be like " As new Naira note is released,Nigerians reject acceptance." Nigerian Tribune.

The list goes on... CBN on getting to know this will be like " 3 year jail term or 500k minimum for anyone who refuses to accept the new naira not' grin

You get am! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Tunagee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
illiterates! They are part of the problem of this country, always thinking backwards. All the local vendors, market men and women will stop collecting the old notes inspite of the fact that it is still valid until jan 31. Local fools!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Same here, people have been rejecting it saying it looks fake. The few ones with me, I have not been able to spend them.

Hmmmm
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
How will tinubu do now?
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tunagee:
illiterates! They are part of the problem of this country, always thinking backwards. All the local vendors, market men and women will stop collecting the old notes inspite of the fact that it is still valid until jan 31. Local fools!!!!!!
is not there fault, there's little or no awareness by the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
tk4radi:
It's just a matter of time.
Things will normalize

By month ending, it will flow around. Reason I am delaying going for the new notes for now due to lack of awareness.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
zedegit:

Atleast he later collected it. It's a case of lack of awareness. It's unfortunate I haven't seen it and the old notes would be phased out by 15th January. Is it not short time duration?

Even the useless banks are still giving out old notes.

Old notes actually will be phased out by 31st January sir.
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by yemi1504: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Elidrisy20:
is not there fault, there's little or no awareness by the government

You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
And they are talking of a cashless economy. Improve the lives of people and these things will fall into place. We have a lot of poor peopl who are not enlightened.

Look at a conductor in town is not aware of the new naira notes, how much more the market women in the village.
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by GoodIsGod: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Same thing happened on my street this morning grin.
I was going to buy pure water bag some houses away from mine. I saw this guy dropping from Okadain front of a mountain of fire church with two Jerricans of petrol. So I walked by.
I was surprised to see the bike man still infront of the church. When I got to the spot the guy called me and said "sir, see me see trouble o. I gave him the new 1000naira and he refused"
Me too I have not seen the new note myself except online. So I collected it and look. The okada guy Continued to para and I was laughing. The church guy begged me "sir do you have a 1k there. So that you'll collect this one," na so I bailed the guy out. Gave him old 1k and collected the new. E dey my wallet as I dey type.
Naija sometimes is a comedy center grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Olaolex: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Austriaopen:
Front page.

My stomach almost burst with laughter

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Terror48:
School nah still scam
Shebi na same school wey people who made that phone you used to type rubbish go so?
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by zedegit: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
yemi1504:

Old notes actually will be phased out by 31st January sir.

Okay, but it's still short period of time though.

For something they just released, is 1 month enough to mop up the old notes.

I pity workers who will be paid with old notes on February 3rd 2023.

You will read news headlines then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Sthandawasam(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
abobote:
Why is it that big, i like the franc CFA, very portable

True
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Jonegonu: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fake news.
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
He thinks by tomorrow federal government will cancel the new notes
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by leofab(f): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
People can rarely identify these currencies.. counterfeit will flood everywhere
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
U see lagos eh.

I pray I never live there.

The other year it was a passenger that wanted to pay his fare by transfer. fare of 100 naira o!
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Samuelthemanli(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Market People Will Not Accept This New Naira without About 1hour Of argument
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
hisgrace090:
He's afraid.
If u see the money self, u go fear to take am. Very poor in quality.
Re: Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) by Samuelthemanli(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u see the money self, u go fear to take am. Very poor in quality.
Seriously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Dumps His Nokia Phones For IPhone / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.