Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Best Airpods Max Clones In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Airpods Max Clones In Nigeria (1042 Views)

Galaxy Buds Live Clone.. What You Need To Know About Clones / The New Apple Airpods Max / Best Airpods Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Airpods Max Clones In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
It's not a new trend but I decided to find out about Airpods Max headphones, the terrible p9 clones and then...

I stumble on MGET headphones, which are reportedly the best clones of Apples stylish headphones. So from the video review in the link below, I'd like to get them, it'll save money while still giving close quality and the same satisfaction as the pricey ones. cool

Wait o, does anyone know anybody that sells this in Nigeria? They should cost about $150 - $180.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anOhhQ07UVQ

Re: The Best Airpods Max Clones In Nigeria by raplord123: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
I have it, this MGET is even the old version, there's a new version and i have them.

Re: The Best Airpods Max Clones In Nigeria by raplord123: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Email or call me, I have 1 for sale
habib.hakeem(at)yahoocom
0nine0523907sixzero

I stumbled on MGET headphones, which are reportedly the best clones of Apples stylish headphones. So from the video review in the link below, I'd like to get them, it'll save money while still giving close quality and the same satisfaction as the pricey ones. cool

Wait o, does anyone know anybody that sells this in Nigeria? They should cost about $150 - $180.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anOhhQ07UVQ[/quote]
Re: The Best Airpods Max Clones In Nigeria by Boogyman557: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone / How Much Is Nokia 6125 / Neoteny Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.