Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get (482 Views)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get by Centurion101: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
My little brother is about to become a father and I'm about to become an uncle, I've been responsible for him all his life and I'm not about to abandon him now,so I'm making it my responsibility to get the things our baby is going to need.
Please folks I need help, what are the things I need to buy
Re: My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get by Centurion101: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
I need answers from women preferably please
Re: My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get by ikeno(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Depending on your budget pampers,baby bath set for less than 20k
Re: My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get by Miarose: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
congratulations to you.

At this initial stage, its about recovery of both mother and child. most hospitals or healthcare centres do give a list.
IMO opinion, the following is neccessary:

1. Diapers size 1. dont buy too much, they outgrow it fast.
2. baby wipes.
3. Spirit and cottonwool( for caring for the umblical cord). if its a boy, caring for the circumcision too.
4. baby clothing( onesies( full leg and short leg), cap , mitton, baby shawl for covering the baby), baby socks.
5. baby powder.
6. diaper cream(sudo cream ) but ori works fine.. depending on the sensitivity of baby's skin.
7. Exclusive is best for bany, if possible. So i do noy buy bottles or baby food at this stage. But if mother's milk is not flowing, then you have to buy feeding bottles and baby milk.
8. bathing kit for the baby. This is sold as a complete set, with bathtub, buckets and baskets.
9.baby bathing towel, face towel, savlon.
10. baby cream,soap and oil.
11. vaseline.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get by ibkayee(f): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Awww.

Miarose has covered most of it, if not all. Very practical list

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother's Girl Is Going To Deliver Soon,what Are The Things I N To Get by Centurion101: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Miarose:
congratulations to you.

At this initial stage, its about recovery of both mother and child. most hospitals or healthcare centres do give a list.
IMO opinion, the following is neccessary:

1. Diapers size 1. dont buy too much, they outgrow it fast.
2. baby wipes.
3. Spirit and cottonwool( for caring for the umblical cord). if its a boy, caring for the circumcision too.
4. baby clothing( onesies( full leg and short leg), cap , mitton, baby shawl for covering the baby), baby socks.
5. baby powder.
6. diaper cream(sudo cream ) but ori works fine.. depending on the sensitivity of baby's skin.
7. Exclusive is best for bany, if possible. So i do noy buy bottles or baby food at this stage. But if mother's milk is not flowing, then you have to buy feeding bottles and baby milk.
8. bathing kit for the baby. This is sold as a complete set, with bathtub, buckets and baskets.
9.baby bathing towel, face towel, savlon.
10. baby cream,soap and oil.
11. vaseline.

Thank you ma,God bless you ,may you reap the fruits of your labors.

(1) (Reply)

Why Good Men Lose Their Wives & Batterers Keep Theirs / Family Provides POS For Transactions As They Receive Sympathisers During Funeral / Should I Go For German Made Solar Inverter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.