Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy (58579 Views)

Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 / DSS Takes Over Sheikh Abduljabar Kabara’s Mosque, House / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Emyogalanya: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
These people should form their own country abeg
another Nigerian court sentences its own citizen to death for insulting an Arabian man who died over 500 years ago. The sat in Nigeria the judge was Nigerian and the family of the Arabian man didn't initiate the lawsuit. Such an irony

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by billyG(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
I just hope d muric jihadist soon release his own blasphemous statement.....why did they kept quiet when bat called Allah father?
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Melonsmasher: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

That is why they should have a separate country. Oil money from infidel region should be a Haram too
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Ayo8(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Just be patient… they will pretty soon. All you need do is vote APC in the coming election.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Enemyofpeace: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bintdawood:

Ahhh grin i have said my ownnn
what kind of barbaric religion allows people take kill fellow human beings. You guys are psycho
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Noblechykk(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:
In the first place, there should be no such crime as Blasphemy against mythical characters recorded in some spiritual books.

The judgement is archaic and should have no place in a modern and democratic society. I condemn it totally. Hopefully, it will be upturned as usual by the appeal court.
Religion don do us shege
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by g4gerald: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
SHINJA:
Mohammadian head slamming terrorists...

I wish this on any Christian that will vote for Muslim-muslim ticket.

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Which southwest, the ones already towing the part of islam
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by SaturnNick(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin grin grin
VeryWickedGoat:
See them killing themselves over the same Mohammed that has had his remains mistakenly exhumed and mixed with sharp sand & cement to erect one of those Dubai hotels where his preferred fornication occurs 24/7.

No mind the animals undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Karnice600: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
politicoNG:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-kano-cleric-abduljabar-nasiru-kabara-to-die-by-hanging/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6655534/police-arrest-sheik-abduljabbar-blasphemy#103803676

Running a dual constitution.
If to say Christians for Nigeria na troublemakers them for combine old Testament, especially those Pentateuch, combine am with the New Testament, call am one big name and make it binding on Secular institutions, especially schools for SE, SS, MB even SW to follow.

So we for get the usual Nigerian Constitution, Shariah and Tanakh or Torah, anyhow you wan call am.

Up till today the Arabic inscription on the Naira notes can't be explained. Maybe they could push for modification to add a Hebrew inscription of John 3:16 on the New Naira note.

The Arabians can't put Religion asides politics, same for our Northern folks.

-This is why most people blame the British for the forced marriage called Nigeria. I get it.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by pizapato(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
BigSarah:

Their land, their rules.. They are true Muslims, they practice the religion the way it should be practiced

To those quoting, this judgement is completely justified, it's what their book says, whatever thoughts or reactions you have is inconsequential...

Agnostic!!!

Yeah it is, because that's what the book says.

what can I say religion makes you nuts

What can I say people are hypocrites, and only get motivated to oppress the lowly.

I feel like abusing you but I had to hold back.

Why have they not cut off Ganduje's hand for corruption or is the practicing of the religion they way it should be practised only applicable to the proletariat
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by godlessmind: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by OLULAW: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Elidrisy20: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

Sharia vs Nigeria Constitution; which is superior abeg?
ask your papa
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Danyl(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Death by hanging because of blasphemy against a mortal man that died and never came back to live. if Mohammed had ressurected I wonder what Nigeria would have become. Nawa o.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Spandau: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
seunmsg:
In the first place, there should be no such crime as Blasphemy against mythical characters recorded in some spiritual books.

The judgement is archaic and should have no place in a modern and democratic society. I condemn it totally. Hopefully, it will be upturned as usual by the appeal court.

You condemn it! You still don't get it, do you? You're a nobody in the scheme of things , Kadoso. Your condemnation holds no water.
By the way, I have warned you before. Stop using bots! Don't destroy our forum for us.
Cc:
Seun
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by danngnews: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Realists:
Appeal against his faith judgement is his last option, but it's a fact you must give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.
Human rights wanna be will insult Muslim & Islam but they cannot takeaway the fact that Islam is the fastest growing on earth, the more you investigate to destroy it, the more you see the True signs of One and only God of this universe.

Keep deceiving yourself, is this your religion growing in science advancement, wealth creation, economic prosperity and other positive growth indicators?

Rather it's growing in terrorism, creating more almajiris, keeping your region backward while others progress,it's growing by keeping your region most uneducated in Nigeria and rest of the world.

Instead of you to seek how to advance your life positively, you are shouting fastest religion, teuh angry

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by iamrealdeji(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
christistruth01:

It is a very Good thing that Christianity doesn't permit the hanging of fake Pastors

God can fight for himself
Is that why 99% of pastors pocket your hard-earned money and live large while you live in poverty?
Constantine that wrote that bible is a wise guy. He wrote it to make it sell we'll because he was a business man and he paved way for pastors too by including strict tithe payment. Constantine was a real olden days yahoo boy who portrayed Jesus God-like to appeal to the hero worshipping masses then. Constantine wrote the bible after the original piece was burnt by Persians
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Moneyboyz: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Totalitarianism religion of peace, e go worse pass Afghanistan when the terrorists commander and his slowpoke partner win election.

Meanwhile check my thread on the Arab slave trade.
https://www.nairaland.com/7339018/arab-slave-trade
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Moneyboyz: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Realists:
Appeal against his faith judgement is his last option, but it's a fact you must give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.
Human rights wanna be will insult Muslim & Islam but they cannot takeaway the fact that Islam is the fastest growing on earth, the more you investigate to destroy it, the more you see the True signs of One and only God of this universe.

I hope you've learned about the Arab slave trade before you come here to glorify your slave masters.
Terrorist spotted.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Sardauna24(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
See them killing themselves over the same Mohammed that has had his remains mistakenly exhumed and mixed with sharp sand & cement to erect one of those Dubai hotels where his preferred fornication occurs 24/7.

Mind what you said in Public..i swear to you that we must track and locate you wherever you are I bet you .....nonsense...you must be charged for hate speech.. Idiot
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by SaLongs1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
BigSarah:

Their land, their rules.. They are true Muslims, they practice the religion the way it should be practiced

To those quoting, this judgement is completely justified, it's what their book says, whatever thoughts or reactions you have is inconsequential...

Agnostic!!!

Yeah it is, because that's what the book says.

what can I say religion makes you nuts

What can I say people are hypocrites, and only get motivated to oppress the lowly.
So sad that this people never show the same level of anger and outrage over their own brothers killing and maiming innocent people in the name of the same book ie Boko haram ISWAP and bandits.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by SaLongs1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Is that why 99% of pastors pocket your hard-earned money and live large while you live in poverty?
Constantine that wrote that bible is a wise guy. He wrote it to make it sell we'll because he was a business man and he paved way for pastors too by including strict tithe payment. Constantine was a real olden days yahoo boy who portrayed Jesus God-like to appeal to the hero worshipping masses then. Constantine wrote the bible after the original piece was burnt by Persians
so you are comparing people being made to voluntarily part with money to hate filled religious terrorist to whom human lives is meaningless and dispensible because they give birth like rabbits and pour them unto the streets to beg and steal and be used as cannon fodder when inciting religious intolerance

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Tonytonex(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
WibusJaga:

Sharia vs Nigeria Constitution; which is superior abeg?
Nigeria. But na foolish leaders dey the hem of affairs.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by 5starMan: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Realists:
Of course Islam is synonymous with Evil...
It is the fastest growing...
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

They will come after u for blaspheming the blasphemed
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Pymetrics: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Remove cleric from his name. What is he cleric on when he was found guilty of what he should be adoring as cleric and ambassador?

Meanwhile, punishment against blasphemy is not for none Muslim living in a Islamic sharia accepted region. This one is an acclaimed Muslim and found guilty of Blasphemy.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by EAKeffective: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
God is kind and merciful, let's be kind to our fellow human and allow God to judge those who have fallen short of His mercy and kindness. May the Sharia Court take a second look
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by diadem10: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
This barbaric thing must stop in this year. Na ment? Why fight for God? You dey mad? Are you saying God is limited and can't fight for himself? On top one Arab culture they know nothing about. Carry Arab culture on top head like gele.

it's stupid to start fighting for God and killing innocent people over one religion or another because TBH, God doesn't send you and your papa to do that rubbish for him.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
so that they can be talibanizing themselves in one corner..
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by delpee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Musulmanci:

Go read the news reports. Particularly the one of Daily Trust.

So Sahih Bukhari which paints the Prophet as mentally sick who wanted to commit suicide and someone who brutally killed people is not blasphemy? Your hadith books blaspheme the Prophet. That was what the Cleric was pointing to. He will never insult the Prophet. Stop lying and deal with the problem in your Sunni hadith books like Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

This explanation makes it clearer. I pray that the judgment is reviewed. Sins against God are best left for his judgement. Human beings will rarely be fair in judgment of cases like this. More of sentiments and playing to the gallery.

Wondering why he wasn't allowed to pick his own lawyer or speak for himself. I pray he survives this.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy by Poleski: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
It's a curse living in the same country with such barbaric animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.