Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku (4170 Views)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Ogbuefi2020: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Una never see anything

Anambrains are not some primitive folks in villages of imo state ..

Anambra leads .. in igboland

Oburu ife mpianya..

If na for Obi and Anambra .. e no work..

You can curse your state and people .. who cares
Don't mistake Anambra for Zamfara. A governors support is meaningless in SE
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Asgard73: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Your Atiku is a feather weight politician.

Hated by his own people, hated by outsiders. Ordinary polling unit, en no fit win

k
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Asgard73: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Don't mistake Anambra for Zamfara. A governors support is meaningless in SE

k
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by asanausana91: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Anambra people are very useless! Betrayers of their own!
you are wrong. Soludo is stating the facts.
I wish Peter Obi will swallow his pride and come back to work with Atiku.
Even Obi himself know that he is not going anywhere, let's join hands and send this disaster APC out.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Gossipninja: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
mycar:

If Soludo could see tomorrow, how come he didn't see his defeat in 2014

No mind the boy.

Soludo had to even ride to victory with Obi's APGA and Achievements.

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Gossipninja: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
asanausana91:
Even Obi himself know that he is not going anywhere, let's join hands and send this disaster APC out.

Shut up your mouth.

Go to the polls and test your might.

Your headache should be Kwankwaso and not Obi.

For the fact Igbos have been voting PDP because it was the only alternative doesn't mean they are clowns.

Come to Aba and Umuahia, Owerri, Abakiliki, and see things yourself. LP will sweep South East with Broom and packer.

Atiku should consider stepping down because of his old age.

Peter Obi is like a god in South East and this is not debatable. All these 5% votes talk about SE will end in 2023. You can take this to the bank.

You can ask your fellow PDP members in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Acidosis(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Out of envy and bitterness, this guy is ruining his own party candidate (APGA). What a stup!D professor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by a4cube: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
One of the two front runners. That could mean Obi Vs Atiku or Jagaban Vs Atiku. So where is the swipe at Ob?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
God knows best
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
asanausana91:

LOL. Atiku will come a distant third in this election.

PDP is dead. Without the G-level, Kwankwaso might even beat him at the poll.

Same Atiku that lost his polling unit on two different occasions? grin Maybe I should remind you, the little vote he got in 2019 came from the Obi-factor and because Nigerians had no other choice. People were ready to replace Buhari with a cat. Sowore wasn't an option. Obi was the highlight of 2019 election in Nigerian. He was at different debates issuing statistical facts. He was and still the clout.

This is 2022, Nigerians now have an alternative to PDAPC. Atiku will come a distant third with G-5.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Gossipninja: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

k

Still waiting for the bet.

Abi your liver no reach? grin
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Anambra1stS0n: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kingsley34:
Governor Charles continues his fight against labour party presidential candidate peter obi as he publicly claimed that there are are only two front-runners in the upcoming presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwUX1kKSRCw?t=9
Soludo isn't a politician he doesn't understand political rudimentary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Gossipninja: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Will agree with you..

Even Apc will secure more votes in Anambra before Obi

Internet bingos will understand politics after February

Even with Buhari as the Incumbent President they couldn't secure even 10%.

You're really a baby.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by DennisEche(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Soludo has soft spot for Atiku, his body language gave him away
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
DennisEche:
Soludo has soft spot for Atiku, his body language gave him away

I've always known that he works for him. That Yeye letter he wrote was motivated by Atiku.

Soludo used to be a visiting professor in Atiku's Uni back in the days.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by asanausana91: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

Shut up your mouth.

Go to the polls and test your might.

Your headache should be Kwankwaso and not Obi.

For the fact Igbos have been voting PDP because it was the only alternative doesn't mean they are clowns.

Come to Aba and Umuahia, Owerri, Abakiliki, and see things yourself. LP will sweep South East with Broom and packer.

Atiku should consider stepping down because of his old age.

Peter Obi is like a god in South East and this is not debatable. All these 5% votes talk about SE will end in 2023. You can take this to the bank.

You can ask your fellow PDP members in the east.
how many votes are in the south east?
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Anambra1stS0n: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
That’s not a swipe! He only stated the obvious truth!

Everyone knows Peter is a INEC accessory to fill-up ballot papers

APC and PDP know Obi is their major headache
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Asgard73: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
mycar:

If Soludo could see tomorrow, how come he didn't see his defeat in 2014

Simply because it was not yet his turn…

Just as Maduka is on Que with Andy and ifeAnyi..
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by BlazinGlory40: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

You talking opuim

Ezi tuuu..

Anambra is Pdp
PDP is Anambra

Let’s first see the human wey Dey support Obi for Anambra first .. no be noise

Hope Umeh gather all votes for him

Anagoheri

Shut up bro
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by BlazinGlory40: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
BigSarah:

Do you want APC to continue?

Wake up to reality, Atiku is the best option.

Yes! We want APC to continue
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by BlazinGlory40: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Will agree with you..

Even Apc will secure more votes in Anambra before Obi

Internet bingos will understand politics after February

You understand politics better yet both of us but fuel at #250. Can you see your folly?
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Asgard73: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You understand politics better yet both of us but fuel at #250. Can you see your folly?

Obi government will sell fuel at 600.. na why e no possible for am

250 is still okay

When it was 26 .. obj promise you guys 100.. Una shout abuse .. maybe you na kid then

Today is 250

Obi will take 609/750..

Get sense
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by youngbabaj(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Anambra people are very useless! Betrayers of their own!

You’re a big fool
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Pakute: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Soludo is reiterating the facts he already stated in his letter without giving a fúck. When Soludo was embracing Obi in Church, Obiidiots were saying Soludo was apologizing to that Baldheaded lying Pandora.
The fact remains that Obi does not exist in this election, that's why he hurriedly postponed his next couple of rallies indefinitely. He knows it but his gullible supporters just dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Moh247: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Soludo is a realist, the game is between Tinubu and Atiku... He is simply building a solid connection

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Waterysperm: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Check my ip na onitsha I dey like this … for some weeks now..

Confirm otu born and raised .. nwa fegge .. oburu ile ..

Ga juo ese na ime afia ..

Obi will struggle to win agulu ..
I am in Onitsha as well. Let's hang out this evening and have some drinks
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by JohnnA1: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
a4cube:
One of the two front runners. That could mean Obi Vs Atiku or Jagaban Vs Atiku. So where is the swipe at Ob?
Exactly! He didn't mention names... that means in reality people are not counting Obi as a front runner.
Period!

1 Like

Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Asgard73: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
Waterysperm:

I am in Onitsha as well. Let's hang out this evening and have some drinks

Ebe ka eno?

I don’t drink..

But will love to meet ..
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by mii4u(f): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Weda politics or not, Soludo has sumtin against Obi, Obi better be careful. The way he goes about his own is different from the way Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi goes about theirs.

There's just sumtin he is not telling us, but las las e go shock am.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Ritzen: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Moh247:
Soludo is a realist, the game is between Tinubu and Atiku... He is simply building a solid connection

Then I wonder why folks keep regurgitating stale news about PO's chances. You folks talk as though you own our minds and those of millions of people across the country clamouring for a change. I'm not sure about the North, but there's no state in the SS and SE Obi won't win. By what margin, I DON'T KNOW. Bookmark this.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by KosiGee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Asgard73:

Obi will struggle for his aguta local government

Don’t believe everything you read online

Ask the bingos .. why be say all Obi candidates since he left office .. never win any election .. no be even come second ..

Na Obi wan come win for Anambra state

Soludo is the governor and he knows Obi will lose reality.. no be by likes online m
I’ve always always said it here ..

You people don’t understand anmabra and Obi..

We know Obi so well..

Soludo is playing politics. He is just being a loyal PDP Party man.

Obi will sweep Aguata, Aniocha and Orumba local government areas. Don’t be deceived, Obi will sweep the whole of Anambra.

Agulu where Obi is from isn’t far from Nanka, Dora Akunyili’s home town and from Nanka, you can walk to Isuofia where Soludo is from and Oko, Alex Ekwueme’s home town. They are all same people. They are all for Peter Obi.
Re: Governor Charles Soludo Takes A Swipe At Peter Obi As He Welcomes Atiku by Moh247: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ritzen:

Then I wonder why folks keep regurgitating stale news about PO's chances. You folks talk as though you own our minds and those of millions of people across the country clamouring for a change. I'm not sure about the North, but there's no state in the SS and SE Obi won't win. By what margin, I DON'T KNOW. Bookmark this.

LoL

You qouted me in your delusion,

Guess what, election are not won based on silly pettiness

Even you a naive voter if flashed 5k by a party agent would vote APC or PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Models For Dior Hours Before Writting To U.S President / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash / Presidency Insists Tambuwal Should Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.