Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m (25684 Views)

26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested For Duping Woman After Posing As Project Manager In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Herbiodun09: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
fman:
Igbo kwenu!!

Criminals kwezenu ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Pathfinder2090: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Stop doing local una no dey hear

How can you live in India �� and defrauding Indians?

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by backtovillage: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
To dy type "Igbo" don tire me aswear
If this people can be sponsoring Obi and some Yorubas are following Obi blindly .
I pity Nigerians if Obi becomes the president. people like da will come back to the country to do their thing . Even Simon Ekpa would come to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by lovinagbad: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
They should also come and arrest Tinubu for being a fake human being
Name: Fake smiley
Parents: Fake cheesy
School: Fake grin
Deloitte: Fake angry
I built Lagos: Fake shocked
His Supporters: Fake humans undecided
His Presidential Ambition: Fake grin
BY Feb 2023 , BAT will be president. Get ready to relocate to Equator otherwise I will pursue you myself

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by EmmyDJourno: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
lovinagbad:

BY Feb 2023 , BAT will be president. Get ready to relocate to Equator otherwise I will pursue you myself

President of your drugs infested family and generations not my prosperous Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Ladymillion(f): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Right now I weep for my tribesmen , especially those based afraid, if not drugs its scamming people, may God bless and reward those making an honest living in out there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by EmmyDJourno: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
verybadmouth:
Developers, I hail thee. Making Biafla land proud.
How can we share the same country with this pigs. Nawa oo

Tinubu is your only problem. You should be worried about so many upcoming criminals in your region and the ones destroying the image of our country in foreign countries.

Urchin I sight you and your Heroine infested generation
Olodo Oshodi tout like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by jayworld15(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
tuzle:
Those of u shouting Igbo up and down. The yahoo boys that are so rampant on our streets, both in the west and east what have we done about them. When most Nigerians see duping people as a normal thing, do u expect the Igbos to be different.

Guyman, dey calm down. Yahoo dey everywhere, but tell me, I pray you, if you see a negative, criminal news from the diaspora about Nigerians, whose tribe or people come to mind?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by ojex004: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na Dem again, I believe the sensible ones among this Igbo tribes understand that it is then giving Nigeria bad name mostly all over the world and not our leaders or other tribes.
Sorrow , killing, pains will not end in Afghaneastern part of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gynaecologist from Netherlands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by BRATISLAVA: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Why wouldn't he be a criminal when his big toes are shorter than all his other toes?

Another Nairaland RP prize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by BJanta: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Now I think something is definitely wrong with these guys.

If there is any arrest of any Nigerian abroad, you can be sure it will be them 98% of the time.

The passport report shows they aren’t even the tribe with the largest diaspora numbers but yet they represent vast majority of criminals abroam

That Biafra war don damage their
brain.

The government should establish a school of reorientation in that region so as to train their kids from kindergarten that crime do not pay. So that when they grow up, they won’t be like their elders.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by nkemoma(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Now I think something is definitely wrong with these guys.

If there is any arrest of any Nigerian abroad, you can be sure it will be them 98% of the time.

The passport report shows they aren’t even the tribe with the largest diaspora numbers but yet they represent vast majority of criminals abroad.

The government should establish a school of reorientation in that region so as to train their kids from kindergarten that crime do not pay. So that when they grow up, they won’t be like their elders.

Ramon Abbas... Hushpuppi says Hi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by muykem: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
You can identify criminals with their heads.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by CheapHomes1: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by package7(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Naa Dem obidient brother
Shior
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Antoeni(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
He is a Doctor its Only Thar He is Fake
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by MasterTeeUSA: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don't understand the prevalence of crimes by some Nigerians in the diaspora. Still I will try to come up with my own hypothesis.

1. Families expect too much and put some on undue pressures to do what they can't.

2. Comparison and Peer Pressure...See what your friend is doing for his parents and what he is building for himself.

3. Life abroad is hard and they discover on getting there that it is not what they think it would be. Can't get jobs easily and must survive. Don't have the proper paperwork to make it.

4. Lost it all and borrowed even more funds just to travel, and now in so much debts that they need to resort to crimes just to pay it off...then stay in crimes to survive.

It's a big stain on the Family name, loss of time to languish in jail and very hard to actually make it after a long time in jail.

Please PLAN well, focus on yourself and say NO to family if needed, success takes time and know that hard times don't last forever. Crime does not pay.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by BJanta: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Holla911:
Make this guy's calm down with this atrocities they commit on foreign soils.
President tinubu will be too busy to come to their aid.
Ohaneze needs to caution it's youths.

Even Ohanneze, na retired old
criminals full there pam.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Barims(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nigeria would be better off without Igbo folks

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by tuzle(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
e author=jayworld15 post=119183132]

Guyman, dey calm down. Yahoo dey everywhere, but tell me, I pray you, if you see a negative, criminal news from the diaspora about Nigerians, whose tribe or people come to mind?[/quote]if we no stop am for the root, u no think say them go get wings one day go do am for another side. Now that u said the tribe is Igbo do the Indian think like u to them it will be a Nigerian
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Agricmoney(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Why not think of how to be of use to that country than spoiling your countries name and making it hard for the unborn to come over

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
The lengths these guys go to make money for oppression ehn
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by powerhouse3(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hard work according to his brother

Other tribe that refuse to engage in this are lazy �,...

These are people tarnishing Nigeria name abroad

Pachigo001,see your hand working blooda
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Roger3D(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Do all Ibo guys who go to India do so to commit crime? What gives man
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by obembet(f): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Op i see ur work.

Na developers
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Iceberg3: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
It's such a pity,you are like a very big fouoool @40 with nothing to do in life other than searching for crime stories about the Igbos day and night all your miserable life
See how he bolded his name!!!
Keep up the good works o....at least,as others have something to show for all their hard work from Jan,you also have your Igbo this Igbo that to show as your achievement for the year 2022 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Iceberg3: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
backtovillage keep Peter Obi out of your failures and frustrations in life:
To dy type "Igbo" don tire me aswear
If this people can be sponsoring Obi and some Yorubas are following Obi blindly .
I pity Nigerians if Obi becomes the president. people like da will come back to the country to do their thing . Even Simon Ekpa would come to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by GistFullGround: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2022

Why are these guys tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad?

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Iceberg3: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
jayworld15:

Guyman, dey calm down. Yahoo dey everywhere, but tell me, I pray you, if you see a negative, criminal news from the diaspora about Nigerians, whose tribe or people come to mind?

Yes, people like hushpuppy is also Igbo nah..

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Jemex003: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nairaland has become a cesspit. They way tribalism is being promoted on this shitty website is so terrible.

I see Nairaland becoming irrelevant next year.

This I have seen.

To You and I’m not surprised ur ID show who you’re
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Jossibest(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Africa as a whole I think Nigeria is the worse country ever.
The leaders are fraudulent people and the same with it citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death / Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) / Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.