Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m (25680 Views)

26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested For Duping Woman After Posing As Project Manager In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by TheChameleon: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nairaland has become a cesspit. They way tribalism is being promoted on this shitty website is so terrible.

I see Nairaland becoming irrelevant next year.

This I have seen.

Keep quiet. Nairaland will be more relevant than YOU can ever dream of.

Is it Seun Osewa's fault that your people are criminally inclined ? Why not devote your energies to educating them ?

It's a shiity website and yet you're wasting your life away on it. That's the height of pure undiluted stupidity to me.

Over 4000 posts in a year.... at least 10 posts in a day. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Nonexisting1: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
I think I've seen this nigga before.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by richeeyo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
They should also come and arrest Tinubu for being a fake human being
Name: Fake smiley
Parents: Fake cheesy
School: Fake grin
Deloitte: Fake angry
I built Lagos: Fake shocked
His Supporters: Fake humans undecided
His Presidential Ambition: Fake grin
You should be ashamed of yourself
See the way you people are spoiling the name Nigeria
And you set of idiots wants to be president.
No this and no peace
No igbo man would be president of Nigeria
With this crime rate
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Goodman247: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hmmm, desperate desperados, all tribes in Nigeria are involved in fraud, but a certain tribe own is just too much, imagine carrying cultism to dubai, wetin they do Nigerians self, that is why countries are rejecting Nigerians from coming to thier countries
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Segzy19: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Again? These people again...

Oh my God....

Na wa o... They are just inseparable from criminalities. Na dem as usual
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Carthaporo: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Indian government should just kill dis bastard stupid yahoo boys
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by EmmyDJourno: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
richeeyo:

You should be ashamed of yourself
See the way you people are spoiling the name Nigeria
And you set of idiots wants to be president.
No this and no peace
No igbo man would be president of Nigeria
With this crime rate

Urchin reasoning, school fees in the mud cheesy
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by EmmyDJourno: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
verybadmouth:
Developers, I hail thee. Making Biafla land proud.
How can we share the same country with this pigs. Nawa oo

Tinubu is your only problem. You should be worried about so many upcoming criminals in your region and the ones destroying the image of our country in foreign countries.

Urchin reasoning
Pablo Escobar becoming President would do us more harm than one guy somewhere
But you don’t see it coz you no wise
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by ArewaTech1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na these people make me no like going to Delhi.

They have tarnished the image of Nigeria completely, to the extent that some hotels in Delhi won't let you check in with Nigerian passport.

Shame.

I rather be an almajiri than international criminal
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by fredoooooo: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nairaland has become a cesspit. They way tribalism is being promoted on this shitty website is so terrible.

I see Nairaland becoming irrelevant next year.

This I have seen.
Create your own site , go and never come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Morphinne: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Oju4190: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
sabinus when u became a medical doctor
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by shortIGBOman: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
@Gidgiddy
@RestructureNig3
@Nword222
@Heroicvic
Make una come carry one of una Brothers from Indian Prison. Na so all Igbo people made their SMALL wealth. Nobody get clean money for that tiny underdeveloped Regiongrin grin grin

When the North finally give una Biafra independence, Biafra will legalise crimes. Crime dey una bloodgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by ipobarecriminals: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin See the ShortIGBOman ochanja market legs undecided grin grin.Obidense grin
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by richeeyo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Urchin reasoning, school fees in the mud cheesy
If i choose No over Know
Na my choice
Na broken no be phonetics
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by porthouse7(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Igbo man and crime
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by LegendHero(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Risingblue008:

Even in NAIRALAND here,
The mod are even tribalistic
Are u telling me that it's only the Ibos crime outskirt Nigeria mostly u dey post?
I've come to notice it,if u like block me,
Mod always post crimes carried out by the easterners,
WHY?
Ugo post 30% of other tribes crime while emphasing on the Ibos like say Dem be ur problem
I'm not an ibo man,
Me na tight Benin boy
But I've just said what I've notice in the crime section

What’s the difference between Igbo and Benin? No be both of you be drug pusher and prostitute for Europe?

No make us open Benin file too o.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by pseudonomer: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nairaland will post about Nigerians doing good abroad… only the bad News always
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Okhuadams(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by wink2015(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Igbos giving Nigeria bad name in India.

They do hard drugs and internet fraud.

That is why our Eastern brothers and sisters source of wealth will remain questionable.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by vertueptime: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by adslipps: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Aza man don enter one chance.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by grandstar(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
After receiving the equivalent of N15M, common sense no tell you to japa? Your greed has finally caught up with you. Sheer utter nonsense
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Desusi: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Enyimba!Having read the story carefully, l observed the Igbo people are trying to teach Indians how to do fraud.For him to have done this conveniently, in India,he is not ordinary.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by merits(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by EmmyDJourno: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
richeeyo:

If i choose No over Know
Na my choice
Na broken no be phonetics

Still an Urchin cheesy
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by TristanX: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
BATified2023:

Help me pls.... my father is in prison

Like bastaard father like son. He will rot in jail

Gay urchin
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by jayworld15(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Iceberg3:

Yes, people like hushpuppy is also Igbo nah..

Hushpuppy and his fellow learnt their trade from the man that sold a non-existing airport in Nigeria to the Brazilians.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by baretalk: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Flaat head developers
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Nbote:
An average Nigerian just sees cheating another person as being sharp and hustle
May God Bless You
Re: Indian Police Arrest Fake Nigerian Doctor For Duping Woman Of N15m by Regex: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Jman06:
This is what you get in a messed up society like igboland where people get praised for making illegitimate money. Many of them will get chieftaincy tittles this Christmas with their ill-gotten money. Tell me why others won't want to join them.

As if Yoruba no deh do things like this. Anu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okpoko Goes To Court Over Anambra Ritual Murder Case / Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) / Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.