Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? (2630 Views)

Which Party Is Obi Going To Defect To Now That Labour Is Officially Dead ? / 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by SirJerrie(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

No more 10 million man match grin grin

Typical urchin!
Anybody wey no support your sick druglord na Igbo!!
smh

In all your doings, VOTE WISELY.

Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by plaindealer: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Madups:
You are the one who is officially dead because I dont understand while a healthy young man who had even a secondary school education will want sane and healthy Nigerians to vote a man in his 80's or even 70's who nobody not even the man himself can tell us about his primary or secondary school education.

In Nigeria, we have the constitutional rights to freedom of choice and association, it's called democracy, something that we all know you don't have in your ipob terrorist enclaves where you have zero rights, terrorists took away your constitutional freedom of movement, freedom of choice and association.

They force your to sit at home like mumu slaves and you still want me to associate myself with you and your barbaric way of life.

God forbid.

Maintain your ipobian level abeg, we are not related.

Thank God.

Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by Donsheddy: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
[/b][b][b][/b][quote author=Ofunaofu post=119182575]

Urchins don't know what will hit them come 2023[/quote
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by bentenny(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
plaindealer:
No more Obidiets walk.

No more million man walk..

No more Campaigns

No more rallies.

LP officials are now looting and stealing money
LP is on life support..

It's time to pull the plug.

To God be the glory.
Omor nah how important way LP be to una sotay una dey keep updates about their daily activities like BATs? grin grin
Stay glued....they aint done yet with pressing your neck properly and wailing bitterly
For now donate your tears here

Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by DesChyko: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
You would really think nah OBIdients carry Obi matter pass for head sha.

But before you put in some decent work hours for the day, come back, some fans of other candidates don open multiple threads on OBI.

Wahala grin

Sha make Obi prioritize job security for youths. No be only education be wahala grin

Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by Madups(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
plaindealer:

In Nigeria, we have the constitutional rights to freedom of choice and association, it's called democracy, something that we all know you don't have in your ipob terrorist enclaves where you have zero rights, terrorists took away your constitutional freedom of movement, freedom of choice and association.

They force your to sit at home like mumu slaves and you still want me to associate myself with you and your barbaric way of life.

God forbid.

Maintain your ipobian level abeg, we are not related.

Thank God.
ZOMBIE its not a coincidence you typed almost 900 characters but ended up not saying anything.. You are a walking dead indeed.

Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by stuffs2002: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119182259:

Peter Obi is major headache of APC and PDP

How?
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by plaindealer: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
stuffs2002:

How?

They are massively delusional, as usual.
Den don run out of steam, den no get petrol.

Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by Ogbuefi2020: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
plaindealer:

They are massively delusional, as usual.
Den don run out of steam, den no get petrol.

Na today una start to talk that one?
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by plaindealer: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Na today una start to talk that one?

No be just today because you are always delusional.

You and your kind just love to spew rubbish after rubbish, but you cannot not prove me wrong.

Pandora cancelled rallies after rallies, no more Campaign, no million manj walk, no state structures, no state state or campaign offices, LP officials are busy looting left and right and so on.

Now, before your next rubbish, bring your facts and prove me wrong.

I'm here for you.. grin
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by julaion: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
plaindealer:
In Ondo and Ekiti, they are almost invisible, no serious people on the ground and in most cases, they don't even have campaign offices.

Now it's all out in the open, they are facing obvious realities and impending doom and collapse ..

LP exists only on paper and the social media.
LP HAS THE SILENT MAJORITY
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by khadaffi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
plaindealer:
No more Obidiets walk.

No more million man walk..

No more Campaigns

No more rallies.

LP officials are now looting and stealing money
LP is on life support..

It's time to pull the plug.

To God be the glory.

Right now, people have left online and it's now door to door physical campaign. That's what is going on now. I understand you are not an obedient that's why you're asking such question. It is not dead my guy.
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by plaindealer: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2022
khadaffi:

Right now, people have left online and it's now door to door physical campaign. That's what is going on now. I understand you are not an obedient that's why you're asking such question. It is not dead my guy.

Show me on single example of your door to door Campaign this week.

Delusional as usual..
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by plaindealer: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2022
julaion:
LP HAS THE SILENT MAJORITY

Do you are no longer the noisy, bragging and the majority, you are now the silent and keeping quiet majority?

The silence must be the reason for the empty rally in Kogi and cancelations in Ondo and Ekiti...

Silly delusional comedian... grin
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by Efuaye(m): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Please educate us on how to campaign for election?

I guess it's by some ipob miscreants making noise and constituting nuisance on social media...

You people are always delusional and never serious..

I didn't need any rally to be convinced to opt for
Peter Obi!
After watching his interview on one of the radio stations in Abuja relayed on satellites I was persuaded that he was the best candidate for Nigeria!
I have never bothered about Presidential elections but 2023 is a different ball game. At least we have a none regular political charlatan presenting himself for an election.

One more thing, it's delusional to think that anyone that supports Obi is igbo!
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by Ibst: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Life Support got me grin
Re: Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? by julaion: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you are no longer the noisy, bragging and the majority, you are now the silent and keeping quiet majority?

The silence must be the reason for the empty rally in Kogi and cancelations in Ondo and Ekiti...

Silly delusional comedian... grin
fvcking pigs like you fvck off

APC Buries Amaechi Alive, Appoints Wike's Man To Lead Rivers Chapter / Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig / Are Nigerian Soldiers Ready To Risk Their Lives?