Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Course Mate Facebook Account Got Hacked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Course Mate Facebook Account Got Hacked (261 Views)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / My Wifes Male Course Mate / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Course Mate Facebook Account Got Hacked by Goldenbliss1(f): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
This guy taged me on a post he made.
(Here is the post).

Good day my fellow friends will like to introduce you to a new paying platform which I join now and it is very real and sure platform

I INVESTED IN THIS PLATFORM CALLED SURE GRACE INVESTMENT PLATFORM IT IS REAL AND LEGIT
IT IS A PLATFORM THAT YOU PAY AND GET DOUBLE OF WHAT YOU PAID WITHIN 35MINUTES

I PAID 30,000.0 AND THEY PAID ME 60,000.00

*NO SCAM*
*NO PONZI*
*NO REFERRAL*
*No DELAY*
*NO STRESS*

ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD MASSAGE THE ADMIN FOR REGISTRATION NOW
Any Interested person should click on the link to message the admin on WhatsApp now
ANY INTERESTED MEMBER SHOULD CLICK ON THE LINK NOW
���������

https:///0**********text=HELLO%20SIR%20I%20AM%20INTERESTED%20IN%20THE%20PLATFORM%20HOW%20DO%20I%20GO%20ABOUT%20IT%20SIR

OR CALL THE ADMIN ON THIS LINE:0**********

As if tagging me wasn't enough he came to my inbox .

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Tribalism / Buy Magnetic Led Night Light / What Is Meta Force All About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.