Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary (25655 Views)

15th Marriage Anniversary / Which Should We Celebrate More: Weddings Vs Marriage Anniversary ? / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by simplepee(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Very lovely.
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Onyi90(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hope88:
Do you really really really
I really o
I really o
I love this family of ........

if u know, u know

NCCF all the way

1 Like

Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by NaijaCover(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Odumoye(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
BabaCommander:
Tis bery sweet to be romantic, but there's a thin line between being romantic and foolishness.

That man looks childish...
Why not rejoice with them and move on in peace....

2 Likes

Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Hope88: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Onyi90:

NCCF all the way
Your head dey there
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Cholls(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
My brothers and sisters somebody is promoting NYSC
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by weljewel: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Thanks be to God Most High for oil of joy, back 2 sender anointing, oil of ease, oil of victory, anointing for victory, untouchable anointing.
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by LINTUNE(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Beautiful family...omo Las Las, forget redpill shit, lol, nothing sweat than to have a beautiful wife and lovely kids o.. family is everything...make God just bless son of man....
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Demigod22: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
From day one, I just know that NYSC love is not for me.
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Truthdeypain: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119186244:

In life,
You are what you claim to be.
Stop being negative
Get up, work hard and pray for God's blessings and grace.
(We are a living witness to this).
No one is born a failure in life.
#BePositive.

GO AND SUCCEED in Jesus name.

First Post of yours I ever liked..

You do not sound like a chronic asslicking champion but a reasonable fellow.

Feel free to attack..
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Truthdeypain: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Love in NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary With 4 Beautiful Kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBXdCS9Jz8

Associate Professor Chris Ifediora, the founder Onyebuchi Chris Ifediora Foundation, a health advocacy group, has marked his 15th marriage anniversary to his heartthrob, Mrs. Nkem Ifediora with abundance of blessings.

The matrimonial journey of the two love birds began in 2004, at the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC orientation camp in Iseyin, Oyo State, where both were camped for mandatory orientation exercise for NYSC members.

They were joined in holy matrimony two years later, on Dec. 15, 2007, in Liverpool, United Kingdom.

Their love story has continued to grow in leaps and bounds as God has graciously blessed the couple with three beautiful daughters, and a son.

They are, Chidumebi (f), Munachimso (m), Chimdindu (f) and Chimbusomma (f) Ifediora.

The couple has since released beautiful family pictures to mark the day.

The wife, Nkem, was a Banking and Finance graduate of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (Enugu), but is now a practising Registered Nurse in Australia, while Dr Chris Ifediora, a Harvard alumni and an Associate Professor with the Griffith University School of Medicine, Australia, graduated from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Medical School. They are both from Anambra State, Nigeria.

Former the former President, General Yakubu Gowon in 1973 established NYSC, the aim was among other things to foster national unity, cultural cross-fertilisation, inter-tribal marriages and more.

The OCI Foundation, established by the couple, is one of the leading health advocacy groups in Nigeria that has championed the campaign for a cancer free society. Earlier in the year OCI Foundation announced the establishment of a digital cancer screening centre in Abuja while also targeting other parts of the country.

Not long ago, the OCI Foundation also flagged off its Arm Our Youths, ArOY Anti-Cancer Health Campaign. The project, Arm Our Youths Health Campaign Against Breast and Cervical Cancers which is in collaboration with NYSC, and holds across all the 37 NYSC orientation camps in Nigeria for all streams and batches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVg4L4APxLU

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/12/love-in-nysc-camp-oci-foundation.html

The children of hate are already dropping their Jaws they don't know how to begin to start the name calling..

Lemme help them out..

These are nyamiris, IPOB, yamlegs, drug carriers, baby factory merchants, Igbos, afghaneasterners, shinedus, okoros, omo yeeboeoes, dot nation etc..

The beauty of the irony is that Igbos are exactly the opposite of every of their daft namecalling, the fools know it with every inch of their souls because it is so obvious for the blind and deaf to see and hear, see as children be like carribean tomatoes jos, falling demons can never... I repeat can never...

Keep hating fellas.. This beautiful, education loving tribe of lovely industrious freedom lovers will continue to be the pain and jealousy of not just you but your generations to come, because una no fit ever, ever fine reach, smart reach, and una no fit ever be like the Greatest black tribe in the world..

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by faithfull18(f): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Munzy14(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chukwumagordian:
Did I read Oyo camp Iseyin?

Same place I camped for my NYSC in 2018 and never got a single lover... I'm I sure I camped at the real Iseyin camp?

CONGRATULATIONS to the Wonderful Home
grin grin grin
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Munzy14(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
NYSC love the sweet sha grin
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by MiztaOhimai: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
A very strong man but I see some people saying some rubbish because they don't understand.

I made a post earlier celebrating my 10 years in marriage and some people said some unbelievable things but I just laughed over it because they really don't understand.

Marriage is beautiful and when you see people who celebrate like this, hail them.
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by IsellSmartTvs: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Love in NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary With 4 Beautiful Kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBXdCS9Jz8

Associate Professor Chris Ifediora, the founder Onyebuchi Chris Ifediora Foundation, a health advocacy group, has marked his 15th marriage anniversary to his heartthrob, Mrs. Nkem Ifediora with abundance of blessings.

The matrimonial journey of the two love birds began in 2004, at the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC orientation camp in Iseyin, Oyo State, where both were camped for mandatory orientation exercise for NYSC members.

They were joined in holy matrimony two years later, on Dec. 15, 2007, in Liverpool, United Kingdom.

Their love story has continued to grow in leaps and bounds as God has graciously blessed the couple with three beautiful daughters, and a son.

They are, Chidumebi (f), Munachimso (m), Chimdindu (f) and Chimbusomma (f) Ifediora.

The couple has since released beautiful family pictures to mark the day.

The wife, Nkem, was a Banking and Finance graduate of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (Enugu), but is now a practising Registered Nurse in Australia, while Dr Chris Ifediora, a Harvard alumni and an Associate Professor with the Griffith University School of Medicine, Australia, graduated from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Medical School. They are both from Anambra State, Nigeria.

Former the former President, General Yakubu Gowon in 1973 established NYSC, the aim was among other things to foster national unity, cultural cross-fertilisation, inter-tribal marriages and more.

The OCI Foundation, established by the couple, is one of the leading health advocacy groups in Nigeria that has championed the campaign for a cancer free society. Earlier in the year OCI Foundation announced the establishment of a digital cancer screening centre in Abuja while also targeting other parts of the country.

Not long ago, the OCI Foundation also flagged off its Arm Our Youths, ArOY Anti-Cancer Health Campaign. The project, Arm Our Youths Health Campaign Against Breast and Cervical Cancers which is in collaboration with NYSC, and holds across all the 37 NYSC orientation camps in Nigeria for all streams and batches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVg4L4APxLU

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/12/love-in-nysc-camp-oci-foundation.html

This type of love stands the test of time,no be all this actress kinda love

1 Like

Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Elidrisy20: 3:12am On Dec 16, 2022
That's where I did my camp
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by garapomi: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2022
F
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by CSTRR: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2022
With the amount of used comdoms we saw in mammy market during my time, and the fact that they caught my guy banging a girl beside the ATM machine and how I was almost caught while fingering Anita in the katsina camp parade ground early in the morning, the last thing on my mind was marriage.
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by faceLAGOS: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Ibo people matter don’t interest me.

If u like go Cambridge & Harvard join,

Savages thou still remaineth for my eyes

grin
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by nesgeeek(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by meobizy(f): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2022
1. The woman no reason enter gym at all despite them living outside the country.

2. The man is allowing Father Time deal with him. I doubt he’s as old as he looks.
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by TheRealOwner(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2022
femijay8271:
wink
Hmmmmm.... Out of the pictures and posts wey dis guy called AREX LEPORT don dey do, na dis particular one i like.... Pls dont ak me how
We understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by recordlooper: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2022
I also have numerous ideas, however it is challenging to implement them. Thank you for providing this issue for debate. drift boss
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by FullBlastLight: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Ekpeitut:
Family is everything cool

Christ is everything!
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Ekpeitut: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Christ is everything!

Christ has family too. Father + Holy spirit (trinity)
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Slimwhyt(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Hope88:
Do you really really really
I really o
I really o
I love this family of ........

if u know, u know

NCCF lovely family
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Hope88: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2022
Slimwhyt:

NCCF lovely family
a great family

1 Like

Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by Enny2013(f): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wow! D woman looks like my mum fah.
What a lucky woman...
Re: Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations to them, very beautiful family ❤️ 💙

They are prepping for the 16th anniversary now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.