Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? (1871 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? by etrouble: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
All the people he governed in Anambra are currently in Lagos selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. You will never hear, read or see Lagos indegenes slaving in Igbo land
Re: People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? by etrouble: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Check the useless qualifications that one Zombidient posted for Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary, no single Masters, just short certificate courses here and there, the reason is obvious, no school will admit a 3rd Class or very week 2.2 degree holder for a Master's degree.

No Masters degree
No professional qualification
Re: People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? by Tolams16(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2022
BossGerald:

OK, I'm sorry I was harsh on you...tinubu's supporters on this site have made us this way, that's the only way to match their madness.

I'm really sorry...so what state are you?
Lol I understand, but you don't have to act like them, Peter obi is my favourite but when I see obidients insulting and being aggressive I start to reconsider and weigh my options, but it's all good sha, no wahala I understand what u are trying to say. I stay in Abuja.
Re: People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? by BossGerald: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Tolams16:

Lol I understand, but you don't have to act like them, Peter obi is my favourite but when I see obidients insulting and being aggressive I start to reconsider and weigh my options, but it's all good sha, no wahala I understand what u are trying to say. I stay in Abuja.

Wow, my elder bro stays there too, he's into foreign tile sales in dei dei... I can give you a nairaland thread where all his achievements are listed.

I grew up in Anambra state, I was there live during Peter obi administration, forget about what we said during his government...igbos are known to criticise their governors, even the best governor is criticised, take a look at soludo and umahi.

Peter obi remarkably built Odumegwu ojukwu teaching hospital and funded many missionary hospitals and general hospital in the state.

In education, Peter obi renovated most classroom blocks, gifted them laptop and also school buses, which my school then got 2(igwebuike grammar school awka) ...I'll post the picture.

He built many roads, Ngige(minister of labour now) also built roads when he was the governor.

Till today, Anambra leads in both waec and neck in nigeria...Anambra has the highest cut off mark for unity school in the whole of Nigeria at 139...Peter obi achieved this.

Have you been to Anambra state?

This is my secondary school almamater, it's a public school, our school uniform is still white top and khaki coloured trouser

Re: People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? by Lalar27: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2022
I WILLL VOTE FOR TINUBU AND APC COME 2023 BECAUSE I AM YORUBA SIMPLE AND PERIOD “ A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN A SAINT YOU DONT KNOW” Peter obi mouth is too sweet for my liking abeg abeg abeg...
Re: People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? by Tolams16(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
BossGerald:

Wow, my elder bro stays there too, he's into foreign tile sales in dei dei... I can give you a nairaland thread where all his achievements are listed.

I grew up in Anambra state, I was there live during Peter obi administration, forget about what we said during his government...igbos are known to criticise their governors, even the best governor is criticised, take a look at soludo and umahi.

Peter obi remarkably built Odumegwu ojukwu teaching hospital and funded many missionary hospitals and general hospital in the state.

In education, Peter obi renovated most classroom blocks, gifted them laptop and also school buses, which my school then got 2(igwebuike grammar school awka) ...I'll post the picture.

He built many roads, Ngige(minister of labour now) also built roads when he was the governor.

Till today, Anambra leads in both waec and neck in nigeria...Anambra has the highest cut off mark for unity school in the whole of Nigeria at 139...Peter obi achieved this.

Have you been to Anambra state?

This is my secondary school almamater, it's a public school, our school uniform is still white top and khaki coloured trouser
No worries bro, I am convinced already. Now I understand, aside from your reply I have seen others list his achievements on this thread so I now know,why he is the man for the job. Also this thread is good as others who didn't know about his achievements before can also see for themselves and be convinced.
Re: People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? by BossGerald: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2022
Tolams16:

No worries bro, I am convinced already. Now I understand, aside from your reply I have seen others list his achievements on this thread so I now know,why he is the man for the job. Also this thread is good as others who didn't know about his achievements before can also see for themselves and be convinced.

Thanks for your understanding, and once again I apologise for my misbehavior...

I found a thread of obi achievement in health sector in Anambra state https://www.nairaland.com/2771624/photos-best-hospitals-anambra, obi built Odumegwu ojukwu teaching hospital and funded others.

Here is a thread of his achievements in education sector https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education

I was born and brought up in Anambra state, I was there during Obi administration...it pains me whenever I see Apc supporters say many unfounding things about obi and Anambra state when they've never crossed the niger bridge.

There re many threads about his achievements, I really appreciate your understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Women Reject And Cursed Tinubu (video) / More Pictures Of Low Turnout In Tinubu Presidential Campaign In Katsina / Live Election Results. Don't Rely On FAKE NEWS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.