Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Having Issues With Changing The Date Of Birth On Your National ID?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Issues With Changing The Date Of Birth On Your National ID?? (190 Views)

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues With Changing The Date Of Birth On Your National ID?? by Financialman: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hi there, I'll keep it simple and short ; Do you want to edit the details on your National ID,and it's an emergency?? Then worry no more I have got you covered ,all you need do is tell me what you want to do and I'll get to work to deliver an excellent result
Now Are they ways you can visit the NIMC office to fix this? yes but it will usually take longer up to 6 months and this is where I step in,I help you Fast track the process and get your details changed to suit your taste in less than 24 hours here is my WhatsApp number if you are interested.Dont message me if you're not ready 0~~~9~~~0~~~~7~~~6~~~~~~882~545~

(1) (Reply)

Football Predictions Today || 18/12/2022 / 4years+ Reddit Account With About 1,700 Karma Is Available Forsale. / 3 Steps To Registering Your Business And Launching Your Dream Venture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.